Real talk. Phenomenal visuals are kinda the only thing Arcane has going for it...

Real talk. Phenomenal visuals are kinda the only thing Arcane has going for it. The story and characters fail to grab you, also it takes itself way too seriously. I just didn't feel anything for those characters and the story isn't really gripping or intriguing, put it plainly, you just don't really care what happens next.

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1585x675, 465.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ymsIVrQB_cY
youtube.com/watch?v=DZR8CXqJOxk
i.imgur.com/u6vfK3r.jpg
twitter.com/hachanikarim/status/1458727630807703554
i.imgur.com/oKfuIyA.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=mJFbtVj_0R4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I disagree.

Wrong.

>the story and characters fail to grab you
How so? Break the story and the characters down in your own words
>also it takes itself way too seriously
Why? What about "itself" warrants being taken less seriously?

Maybe you just don't understand what Arcane is about? Maybe there's some bias that prevents you from getting into it?

What other series have a done a better job with story and characters if you don't like Arcane, op?

Don’t care for the show or the game. I only like Jinx.

Attached: 611F1710-0666-43FE-86CF-EB3C83B8E3C7.jpg (1125x1500, 214.39K)

>I dont like the thing everyone else likes, Im just too smart

Attached: IQ HI.jpg (800x800, 60.93K)

I have no attachment or experience with LoL and found myself attached to the characters and interested in the story and setting of socio-political stratification, and the wreck less pursuit of technological progress.

>r&m reaction image
I bet Vi is your favorite character

el creaturo...

Attached: FPV0jxNWYAUJ8nc.png (811x788, 331.61K)

Jinx fucking her daddy was based though.

Attached: 1646233497523.jpg (1700x1464, 401.24K)

i think this is true, the story or characters themselves aren't particularly interesting...
but yea, Vi is best girl either way

OH THE MISERY
THE WARDEN RAPED&GAPED VI'S ROASTBEEF

Attached: cait_meets_vi's_ex.jpg (3840x1628, 513.14K)

>Vi is best girl either way
So true

Attached: FPdKXvHaQAE0zH_.jpg (4096x2304, 1.25M)

Just like 300 it's going to be all but forgetting after a year or two as it has nothing of substance.

I hate the character design, they all are so ugly

good god i hope her snatch looks like exploded brisket after all those years in jail. Im talking just perma-gape cervix falls out when she pisses loose. Asshole too, oh yeah you know he got bored of that worthlessly pussy quick and ruined her anus too. And now vi is extremely self conscious about it too, Wearing granny style swimsuits if ever when her and cait go to the beach. Even in bed she is shy with cait poking around her pussy-cave even after theyve been dating for years.

Attached: 1647411663658.png (1024x1256, 528.54K)

The story is the best part.

the visuals are the second best part

THe first arc is legitimately perfect, the second arc is a dip in quality and the third arc is pretty good.

0/10 bait
anyway, have this jinx webm

Attached: jinxvibing.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

Well Steven Universe has great story later on when it gets more serious. The same can be said about She-Ra in the later seasons. Arcane isn't able to capture the same character development, but then again it's only been one season.

Thank fucking god, I'll take this over all the post-irony modern capeshit bullshit anyday.

Nah man this show takes itself too seriously. Why can't they just say a joke or have a quip every once in awhile? This is just gloomy grim dark. Marvel has the right pace. If riot wanted to be successful they should do what marvel is.

Decent bait

Attached: FHPpk4uWQAIz1yQ.jpg (2044x2128, 352.46K)

>but then again it's only been one season
Considering that they apparently plan to focus on the least interesting story arcs next season, aka more angsty Vi and Cait going after Jinx (AGAIN), and Ekko, we're gonna need at least 3 seasons kek. Sure, Viktor is gonna be the new star villain/antagonist in S2, but drama with Jayce isn't really all that interesting either. He was most interesting when he was shown with Singed, who he has backstory with. The whole Sky thing was pretty cringe, however.

Attached: coolviktor.jpg (687x545, 25.31K)

Singing and dancing with Jinx!

Attached: 1637177818003.jpg (2456x1964, 275.47K)

>shatters every drinking glass and window of the last drop with her singing voice

Attached: 1643406295548.jpg (1155x805, 216.14K)

They won't kill her off in S2, right? She's too based, r-right guys?

Attached: 1643232575437.jpg (3840x1632, 314.07K)

YOU are the problem with today's generation; a whole people made up of faggots too insecure to appreciate unironic passion.

Attached: MYEYES.jpg (750x714, 47.77K)

>f riot wanted to be successful
I get you're hard-baiting, but the show was literally the most popular on Netflix for weeks.

OH THE MISERY
MY DADDY DOESN'T WANT TO SLEEP WITH ME

Attached: 1644941350323.jpg (947x848, 74.82K)

Smoking is a symbol of power and apparently it's confirmed that she will quit smoking next season, so she will go through a lot of shit at the very least. I hope she doesn't die but death almost seems like a mercy, things just don't go right for her.

Attached: FO8sir3aQAAvUdt.jpg (2500x3759, 312.27K)

>visuals are kinda the only thing Arcane has going for it
That and incest.

To be fair they were pretty weak on the marketing, they don't even have enough of their shit together to put out an artbook even though they want to. The show could be a lot more popular if they tried more.

Sure, but it's pretty remarkable how successful they were in spite of all that.

I mean, Hell, I'd figured most people had given up on LoL as a whole back in the later '10s.

>Hell, I'd figured most people had given up on LoL as a whole back in the later '10s.
In the West, yes.

Check their current fucking playerbase, you idiots
Millions of fucking people, Arcane is a small niche side project compared to it

VI SAYS TRANS RIGHTS!

Attached: 1649012473470.jpg (1125x1682, 341.92K)

>remarkable how successful they were in spite of all that
This. Arcane got a lot word-of-mouth-advertising. Hell, the only reason I ever found out about it is because of YouTube recommending the "A Score To Settle" clip to me once, and I never watched/clicked anything LoL or Netflix related before.

How the hell do they expect anyone to care about their little civil war storyline when they kill every interesting person on Zaun's side off?

Attached: coolsevika.jpg (400x400, 42.58K)

They'll just add even more interesting people, duh. Plus I don't expect them to be killing off Sevika (if it even happens) instantly.

Attached: FPg-hLXVEAEUElS.jpg (791x1024, 64.4K)

>,also it takes itself way too seriously.
Why do people keep on saying this like it a valid critique of a piece of media.

Reminder that Linke canonically thinks Jayce Did Nothing Wrong.

Attached: caitstorereal.jpg (1152x2048, 403.45K)

>those shoulders

Attached: 1648746519954.png (837x757, 1.1M)

>t. Yea Forums mod

watch the sopranos, and if you get it, you will allow yourself to like arcane.

He doesn't know it but Jayce merely killed the kid of a crimeboss. And killing the kids of your enemies is totally okay.

Attached: jayceorder66.png (1919x816, 1.64M)

>Real talk
Post discarded. Didn't read.

huh?

really? they fucking marketed the shit out of it
youtube.com/watch?v=ymsIVrQB_cY
youtube.com/watch?v=DZR8CXqJOxk
i.imgur.com/u6vfK3r.jpg
twitter.com/hachanikarim/status/1458727630807703554
i.imgur.com/oKfuIyA.jpg

Attached: arcane moscow ad.jpg (720x421, 84.66K)

Then why didn't I hear about it? Checkmate. Also none of these are in Europe.

Why are the only Arcane threads allowed the ones with hate OPs?

i dunno. the ads were all over youtube too, people were fucking sick of all the advertising
youtube.com/watch?v=mJFbtVj_0R4

Attached: poland arcane ad.jpg (1080x720, 174.75K)

The real question is if they'll have the balls to do anything major with any of the non-human characters. Vander turning into Warwick (likewise amid the other human-turned-monsters in the pool, like Urgot and Mundo) doesn't count - I'm talking someone who has no human base to connect with the audience like Kench in the spotlight.
>You vill enjoy ekko unt vaguely gay vi/Cait forever unt you vill like it

shit taste

I have never seen a single arcane advertisement in my whole life and neither did anyone I know who watched arcane

>ywn taste Violet chocolate
I wonder what flavours are in there...

Attached: FPnz2emXEAI-S1x.jpg (784x833, 39.53K)

>jinx projected over the burj khalifa
holy shit, how much did silco pay for that?

anyway, never seen any arcane ads before, and haven't heard of them either; most people watching that fancy trailer reveal probably didn't care for it either, they just wanted to make a cool selfie for instagram or tiktok videos for attention

Attached: 1641922269573.jpg (3840x1631, 199.35K)

I also didn't see any outside of league itself because I use an ad blocker, doesn't mean they weren't there

>Yes I would like the Jinx whopper

Attached: Portugal and Spain burger king arcane.jpg (405x878, 40.07K)

Tranny jannies hate the show, so if you make a thread hating on it they'll give it the greenlight.
We use that as cover to make threads, jannies never notice because they're not very good at their jobs

Attached: 1648923699962.png (540x720, 163.01K)

What is the point of this? Is it just a regular meal + a shitty cutout?

you got a code for a chest and key in game