DC Webtoons

After the success of the Wayne Family Adventures webcomic. DC and Webtoons are now releasing a new batch of webcomics based around Vixen, Zatanna, and Red Hood/Outlaws.

Quick question? How do you download images on webtoon? I want to storytime the Wayne Family Adventures webcomic to see Yea Forums's thoughts on them.

Attached: FPntRF7VsAI10Nq.jpg (1080x1080, 334.52K)

As far as I know screenshoting every panel is the only way. Dunno if there's a way to dl the image gallery

Webtoon is weird due to its vertical format. You can find the raw images by inspecting the page's source, but the comics are almost never (if ever at all) singular images, instead being haphazardly cut vertical slices so the comic can "smoothly" load bit-by-bit for the convenience of mobile devices or slow connections.

In other words, barring another process I'm unaware of, there's no convenient way to do it. Manually putting the pieces together is the only way.

Honestly never expected vixen or zatana to get a solo. Kind weird that DC is not playing it safe with Superman or Harley

Check Imgur, there's usually a couple of galleries up there within an hour or two.

>more Jason fujobait
Hoodsisters, they're answering our prayers

Attached: Rh.jpg (800x1132, 275.03K)

>jason/artemis/bizarro are back
DARK TRINITY BROS?

Those are characters for boomers and grandpas. Kids like Zatana and Vixen.

The artist for Red Hood, Nico Bascunan seems pretty good. Like their artstyle.

Attached: Gambit Nico Bascunan.jpg (862x1080, 158.89K)

>Honestly never expected vixen or zatana to get a solo
webtoons are mostly read by women. they don't want to read about boring fags like superman or zany retards like harley. they want to read about sane sexy women or slutty hot men.

Jaytemis bros,

>She's pregnant

Attached: Screenshot_20220407_001320.jpg (1161x1463, 381.29K)

Post cute brown damian

super sons webtoon when?

Attached: super sons gurihiru.jpg (1080x857, 128.85K)

Not as long as Adult Gay Jon is around

Never, I don't want troons and women claiming they're both gay

>The ripper

Interesting. Is this a new character?

It's Jack the Ripper
Zatanna got sent back in time and has to solve the murder mystery

Oh that's kind of cool. The real one or a comic version? Probably the latter.

Why do women love Jason so much? I know a girl who isn't much into comics, but has all the New 52 and Rebirth Red Hood trades.

Women love bad boys, especially bad boys that are broken

Same reason they like twilight.

>zatanna one has constatine in it
do people actually like this pairing? it always feels forced as fuck.

>Quick question? How do you download images on webtoon?
use Kea

Partnering up with WebToon is honestly the best New Reader initiative DC's done in decades so I'm glad they're going further with it...

OP here. I found the summaries for all the webcomics.

VIXEN: NYC (May 26), written by Jasmine Walls with lead artist Manou Azumi

Mari Jiwe grew up in a small, seaside town in North Carolina, but upon graduating high school seeks to connect with extended family in Ghana. There, she meets relatives who gift her a mysterious totem, passed down for generations. Immediately upon returning home, she moves to New York for her freshman year of college. Mari hates it. New York is smelly, dirty, and full of even smellier and dirtier animals. Holed up in her room she finally inspects the totem–inadvertently releasing its magic. She is hit with an energy that gives her the power of the animal kingdom…of New York.

Mari had a hard enough time navigating college as a normal girl, and now she not only has to figure out how to “adult,” but also how to “superhuman.” Then women, who look unusually like Mari, are kidnapped across the city. Vixen learns an estranged, distant relative, General Maksai, is on the hunt for her, seeking the crystal for himself. To stop his war path, Vixen will have to stop him. As she does, she learns the true extent of her abilities. Turns out, she’s capable of a lot more than she thought.
RED HOOD: OUTLAWS (Summer 2022), written by Patrick R. Young with art by Nico Bascuñán

The Outlaws try to go legit — and fail spectacularly. The Justice League has issued a challenge to Red Hood, Artemis of Bana-Mighdall, and Bizarro, who have to try and replace their goody-two-shoe counterparts as the heroes the world neither deserves nor needs.

In this original series, the Outlaws will battle some of DC’s biggest Super-Villains and Super Heroes — but their biggest battles are among themselves. Can this team last? And can they find their own identities separate from Batman, Wonder Woman, and Superman?

ZATANNA & THE RIPPER (Summer 2022), written by Sarah Dealy and lead artist Syro

Giovanni Zatara is one of the world’s most talented magicians. His daughter Zatanna, on the other hand, is among the world’s most powerful. On her 21st birthday, Zatanna witnesses a fight between her father and the sorceress Allura. Before Allura can get to his daughter, however, Giovanni blasts Zatanna far away-to London, England…in the 1800s. Zatanna tries to use her burgeoning magic to return home, but fails. What she can do, however, is pull things out of the future (and past). So her small, 19th century room is now filled with modern gadgets. It seems she’ll be stuck forever until an old friend finds her — John Constantine. Recognizing him from her past–or her future, he tells her he knows how to get her home. They’ll have to solve the Jack the Ripper murders. To make matters worse, Zatanna also quickly learns that she’s among the Ripper’s targets.

In a gritty but magical journey (with a healthy dab of romance), Zatanna and John Constantine join forces to find and unmask Jack the Ripper.

That's the worst idea in the the history of bad ideas. Do they know that Webtoons don't make money at all? Like, how is that possible?

We're coming home!

>spectacularly. The Justice League has issued a challenge to Red Hood, Artemis of Bana-Mighdall, and Bizarro,
Kind of funny that everyone prefers that team up.

Attached: red_hood_and_the_outlaws_vol_1_1.jpg (1280x1970, 920.92K)

not only that
>They'll have to solve the Jack the Ripper murders. To make matters worse, Zatanna also quickly learns that she's among the Ripper's targets. In a gritty but magical journey (with a healthy dab of romance), Zatanna and John Constantine join forces to find and unmask Jack the Ripper.
DC really loves this pairing

Attached: mtak_c_zatconst_c-original[1].jpg (820x1267, 231.62K)

Ugh, why not use Zachary Zatara if they’ve want Zee to have a partner?

>Red Hood/Outlaws
Not this shit again.

Hmm, RHO is going to be the first professional gig comic-related for the writer and the artist. The writer is actually a scriptwriter/director/actor, curious to see what they have in mind.

Side projects.

He's their 'poor little meow meow' user

Tantric sex and sleaze

I think a big part of Red Hood's women fans is how the Bruce + Jason's relationship might be the biggest emotions explosion in Batman. Think about how beloved Mask of the Phantasm is. Think about Bruce's tragic friendship with Two-Face. Think about his push-pull star-crossed relationships with Selina and Talia. Inject that emotional intensity into a parent-child relationship with the iconic status of the Dynamic Duo.

Also, ladies love when a brutal male character has a deep emotional center. We love it when Bruce melts for Selina. A lot of girls are drawn to Red Hood's more vulnerable side.

And a lot of them make yaoi for him. Idk why him in particular. Don't have an answer there.

Attached: imgur-iGi1yDe_1.gif (654x368, 1.07M)

Too late

no one cares about Vixen so weird choice
Redhood in two stoires? okay
Zantanna and the the Ripper, who the hell is the ripper

>Idk why him in particular
Dick has the ass. Jason has the thighs and leather jacket.

>Quick question? How do you download images on webtoon?
You can use tachiyomi for that.

What DC characters do you think could do well on Webtoon that wouldn't be able to hold their own ongoing comic book?

Raven, Beast Boy, Klarion the Witch boy, Spoiler, Harper Row.

Raven, Spoiler, and maybe Klarion absolutely.

Beast Boy would need to be paired with Raven in a romcom most likely, or with Cyborg in a buddy comedy.

The Webtoon audience wouldn't want to read about an ugly unfashionable toothpaste-haired bore like Harper Row.

Jess Cruz. Hope Corgi and Dex-Starr. Donna Troy. Hawkwoman and Hawkman fluffy romcom. Tiffany Fox and/or Tam Fox. Blackfire (Komand'r). The Park-West Twins. Lian Harper? Jarro?

Jack the Ripper. He's the serial killer from Victorian London.

I'm excited for the Vixen one.

Attached: vixen webtoon.jpg (740x1132, 258.94K)

Neat, the Red Hood and Zatana books at least gives me some form of confidence that DC might be considering to put in not just SoL Webcomic Tier shlock in this. I mean I like shlock but they need to put books here that matter.

Maybe a Webtoon might finally give us a readable Teen Titans ongoing

With how well the TT YA graphic novels are doing I doubt they'd want to step on it's toes by making a free webtoon. So far DC's webtoons seem to be where they put genres that wouldn't sell, the Slice of Life Batfamily book, or characters that can't carry an ongoing comic, Vixen, Zatanna, Red Hood.

I rarely use the term but those Wayne Family Adventure comics are cringey as fuck.

They're supposed to be. The target audience for this is those people who genuinely enjoy Texts From Superhero tier humor.

Jason held a book for a decade and right now is leading a team book

Yeah, because the New 52 one sucked shit. Jason seemed like more of Lobdel's self-insert than himself.

So anons, what are they going with for Jason's backstory? League of Assassins funded, criminals taught him killing, toxins, explosives, and military shit, or he stole money from Gotham criminals and went to the All-Caste, mythical assassin monks?

Attached: RCO009_1468895045.jpg (1988x3056, 975.57K)

Dick fans get mad when Roy and Kori aren't tethered to grayson

So did Deadpool and now he has none. Jason never had good sales, Red Hood was strictly the Lobdell containment book. As soon as Lobdell was out Jason's solo book got shitcanned.

Dick fans get assblasted when any character vaguely connected to Dick interacts with any other Robin.

>So did Deadpool and now he has none
That doesn't matter.

For the past 10 years, Jason Todd has led more comic books than Captain America did (you may notice that it's been a year since Captain America's ongoing got cancelled).

If Jason Todd can't hold a comic, then Steve Rogers can't either.

>If Jason Todd can't hold a comic, then Steve Rogers can't either.
You're trying to make this some gatcha statement, but I think most people would agree with this. Cap's solo books sell like shit.

Fully expect Vixen to flop, what a weird decision. 100% of the most popular webtoons don't have a lick of color on them.

How do DC make money off Webtoons? Are they just biting the bullet and hoping these catapult new readers into buying comics or trades.

I think there is some kind of ad revenue.

>Mari Jiwe grew up in a small, seaside town in North Carolina,
>DC acknowledging my state
Nice