Why is Babs so cute?

Why is Babs so cute?

Attached: 1629361206526.jpg (612x612, 43.15K)

Because I said so

I want to molest her.

Why was the last thread deleted?

Autism.
Autism.

Just a cute design all around. Also given how much sweets she eats, a nice gut would fit her.

If you're refereeing to the mods then yes

spiraled into fat fetish thread

Attached: fatfags.jpg (480x769, 26.49K)

Because she loves to eat burritos, like a lot.

Attached: VideoCapture_20200419-003553.jpg (1920x1080, 137.7K)

I really need to draw Babs again. Other gals keep getting my attention lately, but Babs has plenty of potential.

But no fat pics were even fucking posted, there were only words!
What we're not allowed to talk anymore? The fuck is this, communist Russia?

Attached: 8d10d9d8540874592dd5b68b7ea4010e.jpg (1192x670, 60.13K)

what are the effects of eating so many burritos on her figure?

Attached: calculations.png (44x44, 4.48K)

Yes to fat Babs.

Attached: 944652.jpg (640x480, 44.86K)

Well she's gonna need a bigger belt that's for sure.

This show made me a coomer.
Post lewds.

Of course. It's funny because she is one of my top favorites along with Zee and Leslie.

Attached: Leslie Selfie.png (1080x1920, 1.21M)

because she takes girldick like a champ

you know kara and diana take turns with her ass

I don’t know man I’m gay, to me it just looks like you’re trying to fuck that anime girl on the short bus.

That's interesting cause she's so much different than Zee and Leslie who are a lot more alpha and boisterous while Babs is innocent and sweet.

>no fat pics were even fucking posted
You blind pal?

I think Bab's design does a lot for me, generally. I also like how she has wide hips despite her slender frame.

THAT'S A FILTHY RUMOR! SHE WAS JUST TEACHING HER HOW DO DANCE!

Attached: dance moves.gif (416x320, 85.63K)

I think she's super cute!

Attached: Vlcsnap-2019-05-02-11h52m20s12.png (1920x1080, 1.16M)

She's so adorable. I think someone said they commissioned her being fat before.

And new clothes. Her costume would be too tight.

Babs is like a bowling pin while Kara is like a bowling ball.

It's the stockings, just imagine that she's giving you a footjob and you cum dirtying her all over. God.

Link to the archive of the last thread?

Just say "no" to archives.

They certainly weren't fucking fetishy enough warrant getting the thread deleted and you know it. The worst it got was a damn beer gut, that's like saying Endgame Thor should be a bannable offense as well.

I’m guessing from the file name this is SB. Pls do, babs needs more art.

I'll consider it. Maybe Babs gets a noticeable pudge after eating too many burritos at her job.

get cancer

I technically am one.

Typical Babs antics. With how much she loves em I wouldn't be surprised if she gained a noticeable burrito gut.

it's true
now that your retarded ass is here you get all these little cancer cells(fatfags) that start propagating across the threads and have little to no resistance due to most people just not giving a fuck because the show is dead as shit and no popular artist bothers to draw anything about the show because more popular shows = more internet fame and that's all artists are truly behind

I sort of see Babs gaining more belly weight than anything else. Someone like Zee would fill out her thighs and ass, but Babs can get very bloated.

Going for another thread deletion I see
Take your retarded fetish to

Makes sense considering how bloated burritos can make you. Belly babs is super fitting imo, funny bodytype for a funny girl.
Oh you're mean.

how am i being mean when that's literally what is happening on everyone's monitors right now

The same can go for the tushy tuesday and funbag friday threads

Here's an idea - make a Fat Friday thread and see what happens.

You prudish puritans are the fucking worst. You're getting mad at people here just cause you have low test and want some gay ass asexual thread.
Yea Forums was built on coooooooooooooooom. Fuck off ya tourists.

Attached: EXlgZJZXYAEhAb-.jpg (784x784, 65.53K)

i like coom but dying in your sleep because of you own fat folds suffocating you is not coom is simply retarded

I don't mind coom threads. It's just hypocritical that some have an issue with fat threads, though a thread for TnA goes scot free. It's either all or no fetishes

This post 2016 normie infested Yea Forums is the fucking worst. Fetish bashing aside I can tell you're the fucking worst and leave ape tier takes in every thread.

that's right and i do it for fun

It would be real cute if she gives herself some belly play. Maybe even bounce up and down a tad to watch her round tummy jiggle along.

She lifts her arms up high and likes reaching things on the top shelf so that her hoodie will ride up even more and give her belly some fresh air.

>first thread about DCSHG Babs in a very long time
>fatfags take it over

Goddammit, I just want cute Babs, not this degenerate stuff

Sauce?

Oh, they're absolutely in those threads too, see . They're nothing if not consistent in being annoying cunts.

Least it's not just the fat fetish threads, then. But yeah, that is pretty annoying.

They're not taking over anything. Post anything you want, who cares?

>They're not taking over anything
>entire thread is fat shittery
lol

>doesn’t post anything he wants and only cries about other shit
The worst kind of poster

i'm an equal opportunity destroyer what can i say

I want an /aco/ thread

This. Complaining does nothing. I just wanna talk about Babs some more.

Attached: 1578090254711.jpg (1280x720, 219K)

Post the bee

shut up and post babs you fucking mongoloids

Attached: babs eager face.gif (500x280, 144.95K)

ziomg but wouldnt she oloks so much better with a 354029 gorilion bellyyy ain't that pog

this isn't the 'complain about fatfags' thread, it's the babs thread. post babs or fuck off

Attached: babs enough.png (1128x964, 682.83K)