Be me

>Be me
>Write on the company discord server asking if anyone wants to go see Sonic 2
>Of a team of 100 people no one wants to
>The few who answer make fun of you

Has anyone else had trouble getting people together for a movie before? Has happened to me before with Justice League and Phantom Menace 3D.

Attached: download (6).jpg (201x251, 8.32K)

>Write on the company discord server
I'm sorry what?

Attached: blinking.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

We use discord as a means of communicating at the office. I didn't post it in a work related channel or anything, or @everybody, I'm not an autist.

>Company discord server
This is such a fucking larp lol, zero companies use discord they'd use Teams or something for boomers

I stopped asking people to go to the movies with me. Regardless of whether it's a violent action or family-friendly movie.

>company discord server
I hope you mean this as an unofficial thing between certain coworkers.

Everyone in my company is hyped to see sonic 2.
I guess you work in the wrong business

It's not company wide, but a lot of departments where I work have their own Discord servers for communication. Probably because it doesn't cost the company shit.

Their loss OP. Sonic 2 was comfy, just like Sonic 1.

Most movies are boring anyway. A friend and I were supposed to go see The Batman, but he had stuff come up and I didn't care enough to force the issue.

No no, while we have laid back channels for non work stuff, it's used to ping different groups to important notices as well as discussion and help, like posting a screenshot in the help channel to get advice on how to solve a problem. Then of course you can DM specific people with instructions etc.

Neither Comics nor Cartoons in any way, shape, or form.
This thread is cancer and OP is a blogfagging retard.
10+

>As for the first trimester, our goals are-
>UH SORRY BOSS, I GOTTA ASK ONE VERY IMPORTANT THING!
>...s-sure?
>HEY BRUHS, WHO WANTS TO COME SEE SANIC 2 WITH ME!?
>...
>C-come on guys, gotta go fast!

Well as I mentioned here I wrote it in the appropriate channel and didn't ping anyone, so I don't think it was out of line.

Discord is new whatapps group

my wife is going with me, my wife sister wants to come too, also my friend who is obsessed with Jim Carrey is trying to tag along, I have too many people following me to the sonic movie.

>watching generic slop
Why?

>Movie with an animated protagonist isn't an animated movie

Based actual fucking retard.

>not realizing the true kinography of Sonic The Hedgehog

Why?

maybe they made fun of you because a grown adult wants to go see a movie geared towards kids.

Let me get this straight. You told your colleagues, people who generally only know you in a strictly professional capacity, that you wanted to know if anyone wants to come see an anthropomorphic blue hedgehog run around collecting rings while a mad scientist tries to catch him in a publicly viewed server. And you expected anyone to say YES?

Hide your powerlevel, dude.

Attached: Lucius Freeman.jpg (2912x4368, 1007.7K)

You work with boring boomers then. I’ve had all sorts of conversations about Yea Forums shit with my coworkers.

Faggot

Why don't Zoomers know about hiding your power level? It's very important to function around people.

They're retarded boring boomer faggots if that's the case.

I'd have gone with you, user

my friend wants to see this movie with me and another friend, but i'm really not feeling it. i made them see the bad guys so i have to go.

I don't have anyone to see movies with. Also I'm too use to watching mivi s at home now anyways.

I guess I can go to the drive-ins less pathetic if you're in a car, nobody can see you. But it's still dealing with driving around glass bottles people leave out. Starting your car periodically so it doesn't die. I suppose you can just use a radio with headphones.

>or @everybody, I'm not an autist
Shoulda done, you pussy.

You need real friends dude. And a social adjustment therapy coach.

Attached: 1648208446901.jpg (3440x3680, 989.41K)

Buddy, theyre your co-workers. And even so, Why not pm just 1-3 close co-workers. If you message everyone it’s less special.

Looks like chris-chan got a job

Our little boy is finally becoming a man

Better than fucking Slack which literally forces you to reply direct messages in nested threads, than, you know, actual fucking in-line quote replies.

Attached: 1649186022282.jpg (680x520, 61.86K)

>asking your coworkers to see sonic 2
This is what no friends does to a nigga. R

I just go with my gf to midnight showings or whenever i want to do something autistic

She even went along with my idea of bringing chili dogs to the first sonic movie

Attached: 1592875177988.png (1240x907, 1.31M)

>bringing chili dogs to the first sonic movie

user that's way past cool

Cute!

that's actually pretty based, might swing by Portillo's on my way to Sonic 2 for a chili dog to loudly suckle during the movie

>expecting genuine discussion on a Discord that isn't a group formed by friends
What were you expecting, OP?

If live action superhero movies is Yea Forums just because they're an adaptation, I think a movie about an animated hedgehog counts

>asking adults if they want to see a game/cartoon movie
>asking COWORKERS if they want to see a game/cartoon movie
Bro at least try to hide your powerlevel

Not discussion, just whether people were interested so we could organize ourselves to go see it together. Didn't expect the cold shoulder like i got.

don't ask coworkers to go see sonic lmao

I'm a millennial, and having someone you can relate to while on the job is far better than keeping things "professional" so that you don't have insecure people judging you when you spend most of your waking hours there.

Let me clarify then, any sort of sincerity at all. In this day and age you are going to be hard pressed finding people who are going to be themselves without extreme levels of irony.

>having someone you can relate to while on the job is far better than keeping things "professional"

you haven't been working out in the real world for very long. little advice: don't ever conflict worker drones with your actual friends. your friends will have your back, but worker drones WILL turn on you the INSTANT they can leverage something for themselves at your place of work. you must contain your autism. your coworkers aren't your friends.

Attached: 1443305434185.jpg (472x407, 45.54K)

What is not boring to you?

In high school I saw The Lego Movie with a girl because she wanted to go but her friends thought it looked dumb.

I remember something similar happening when I asked a girl in my Middle School Science class if she wanted to go watch Megamind.

i got an unexpected handjob at a showing of Lego Movie. blew my load when the blue-haired one was screaming, and i think it's why i had a weird Lego character fetish for awhile.

Attached: 1453192543143.jpg (480x360, 30.11K)

You’ve got hard times ahead

Lego’s got a pretty broad appeal, not everyone’s into it but most guys can generally appreciate a cool looking Lego set. Girls though typically don’t care for them.

That's too bad. Just keep trying, I guess. Maybe start trying to set stuff on a more regular cadence so you can build up that group.
I used to go to movies with a few folks on my team before I went full remote and bought land way off grid like a psycho.

We were like, 17 or 18 so most people our age just thought kid movies were retarded. We were dorky enough not to think that way.

Get real friends or try and find out their actual interests before you act like a sperg manchild

Sorry if that seems harsh

Your friends are based for not wanting to see Alvin and the Chipmunks: Hedgehog edition with you, fag.

Attached: 1647756881977.jpg (720x546, 67.91K)

>kinography
Get better taste user

LMAO,you faggots got fucking filtered.

i'm glad i live in a country where it's easy to find adult sonic fans

you will never be a mod

please stop watching kid's movies user.

>letting your autism hang out this much in public

Attached: 1548685354617.png (514x509, 161.46K)