ITT: Canonical LGBT allies

Attached: Tumblr_l_384090243878156.jpg (323x197, 17.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CBOB_x8N8GA?t=40
youtube.com/watch?v=k7_SIQd54MM
youtu.be/taOWISV9rfc
twitter.com/TheBeatWithAri/status/1478531569459646467?s=20&t=qsMVSQbc9Y5ea9YEOvLEvg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP. since he is a faggot.

Spongebob he's actually confirmed to be asexual by the creator

Do crystal gems give a fuck if humans are gay or not or if they have rights? They don't really involve with humans unless its to protect them from something else

>by the on screen events of the show
>"can you reproduce by budding?"
>can ya?
>can ya?
>can ya?

The Steven universe world is so different from ours that many of the historical events must be altered in major ways. Also didn't sugar say something about World war II not happening in that universe?

Peter Griffin would vomit up a storm if he ever saw the rotting crotch-wound of a tranny.

Pedophiles are not allies.

Attached: ETqdg4rXkAI_56M.jpg (638x326, 37.95K)

Attached: download.png (1467x2385, 562.64K)

Was he just a trans man

Does not throwing their lesbian daughter out of the house count?

Attached: rita-and-lynn-sr-31.jpg (350x369, 62.31K)

You dont have to be transgender to be a lesbian.

Asexual isn't a sexuality.

Attached: 1648956847564.jpg (1080x443, 45.41K)

peter literally has gay sex with men and he is proud about it user

Every modern robber baron

It's a sponge. It's asexuate, not asexual

based

seethe

They wouldn't understand sexuality stuff, but they'd understand that someone is being mistreated. If anything, they'd think it's another idiot human thing because people fucking behind closed doors or wearing weird clothing in public doesn't functionally hurt the mechanics of society.

Yea Forums is A TERF board

Attached: 1649250008005.jpg (714x888, 395.96K)

Yeah Rose met Hitler recently after he was rejecting from art college and they fucked. She became his muse and it reinvigorated his passion for art and got in the second time he applied thus stopping the war.
Source: My ass.

Has anybody ever asked the blacks how they feel about being lumped into the alphabet crowd?

Good?

Cope. I've literally only ever seen straight white and Hispanic dudes outed as pedophiles and everyone literally applauds when white women fuck children.

No, it's not.
Literally one of the first "big" controversies on Yea Forums was us getting uppity at a female artist telling a bunch of Anons at a convention that "I want you to have my babies" isn't seen as a compliment from female artists and then reaped a bunch of outrage bux off of us when she made a comic making fun of the whole "it's not fap bait; she's EMPOWERED" cope.

Attached: zk9yx7hesj9wnigg5m7j.gif (1600x900, 138.58K)

And democrats, and teachers and most of Hollywood and transexuals and trangenders and pro BLM activists and maxists and MAPs and anyone that uses pronouns.

Oh yeah STRONG FEMALE CHARACTERS was pretty great.

None of you even remember this show.

Attached: file.png (400x300, 226.08K)

It's there to commemorate Stonewall. Black leaders in LGBT and recognition of LGBT rights as civil rights is why people often add the brown and black.

Pearl's pretty damn specie-ist against humans. Imagine the shit storm if you replaced what she said with "blacks" or "women".

heh

I fucking hate it

Whatever happened to this, was happy to see MC get his powers finally but the show just got axed or smth

>TERF
What's that even mean, browowski?

Oh no... Arcanebros...

Attached: 1649012473470.jpg (1125x1682, 341.92K)

>Peter
>LGBT Ally
Sorry OP, but Peter is /ourguy/, why else does he abuse his tranny son, huh?

Pic related

Attached: 8HbmgJ.gif (320x240, 685.86K)

Lol ok groomer

Attached: B6A2B89C-0626-4760-A4B6-6446EBB5E4E5.jpg (1079x1599, 305.72K)

is this the groomer thread?

Attached: leftist groomers.png (1439x1905, 1.22M)

It stands for Trans Exclusionary Radical Feminist. It gets tagged on any woman who hurts tranny feelings, though.

>accused

The Brett Kavanaugh one is funny, because trannycrats are saying people are being too hard on the record of a literal pedophile enabler, while they were making baseless accusations about Kavanaugh being a part of a serial rape gang.

I accuse you being a pedophile. Go ahead and put yourself on that image.

That poster is definitely a pedophile.
Only pedophiles go "ohnonono quick look over there at THOSE OTHER pedophiles!"
All pedophiles are leftists or leftist enablers, because abusing children is how you turn them into leftists.

Attached: antifa.jpg (4044x2500, 3.07M)

>but Peter is /ourguy/
youtu.be/CBOB_x8N8GA?t=40

>Tranny son
youtube.com/watch?v=k7_SIQd54MM

Kavanaugh protestors also stormed the building and no one called them insurrectionists.

>redditbob

Holy shit you can't be serious

>Tranny son
Yes.
youtu.be/taOWISV9rfc

Why are you pretending to be outraged over a true statement?

Because the idea that any protestors entering the capitol should be treated the same as 1/6 is so absurd that I figured you had to be joking. I mean, was there also a plan in place by the dem lawyers to illegally reject Kavanaugh and place their own guy on the Supreme court through ceremonial fuckery and a ridiculous interpretation of a specific officials legal power?

Clearly these are two mutually-exclusive instances that can be solved by saying Meg is an intersex female.

>peaceful protestors demanding an audit into an absolute farce of an election
vs
>a bunch of unhinged psychos screaming about baseless conspiracies theories about kavanaugh being part of a serial rape gang storming the capital to demand he not be allowed to be interviewed

>>peaceful protestors demanding an audit into an absolute farce of an election
So does the six-point plan to steal the election drawn up by John Eastman and signed off on by the president just not exist in your mind?

No, you should take your meds.
What're you gonna quote next, Hillary's "steele dossier" lmao

No shit, so that's how you guys square that particular fact? Just memory hole it and pretend it doesn't exist? That's incredible. Peter Navarro laid the whole thing out on live TV, it's even got a fun name, the "Green Bay Sweep".

I don't believe anything you groomers have to say, tbph

Attached: FPb_LgvXwAIyKGF.jpg (1500x1525, 237.02K)

liberals seething that their own tactics are being used against them, you love to see it

twitter.com/TheBeatWithAri/status/1478531569459646467?s=20&t=qsMVSQbc9Y5ea9YEOvLEvg
Lol that's alright, here's the actual footage of him admitting to the coup plot

He reproduces asexually by budding. But he fucking bitches, 6 chicks a night. No condom needed.

Liberals and conservatives are both against teachers sexually grooming children.
It's literal marxists who are up in arms about being correctly identified as groomers.
Same with CRT and curriculum transparency; normal people think they should have the right to know what their children are being taught, while marxists want to secretly abuse children.

Attached: FPodC0dXEAc9Plq.jpg (828x1239, 143.9K)

I fucking love it.