Gunnerkrigg Court

Chapter 84: Page 30

Absurd!

gunnerkrigg.com/

Attached: 00002607.jpg (600x849, 217.4K)

feels more and more like Jones is part of it. monday I wanted to say that she's there to verify "reality" by obersving it and thus confirming it happening. I decided against that but this page sounds even more like she's involved.

I wonder how long it will take Loup to realize this is exactly Coyote's motivation for what he did

No no... you're doing it all wrong... You have to whip your hair back and forth after taking it out of the ponytail.

That way you generate anime sparkle bubbles as she watches you do it.

Loup in the last panel has real moping teenager complaining to his mom who drove him to the mall energy.

AAAHHHH YOU SAID THE SECRET WORD

Attached: WO3NM9.gif (320x180, 659.78K)

Annie should know what's going on by now, if she didn't already.

he is not wrong though.

>forest and Annie were the heroes all along
>kat v. Annie is actually going to happen
>annie will take the knot
HOLY FUCK Yea Forums. All the old theories all but confirmed and in a single strip

Is the comic, dare I say, getting interesting again

Don't you DARE to get your hopes up!

>real moping teenager complaining to his mom who drove him to the mall energy.
That's Loup basically.

Well he's really breaking the character of a robot, but does she already know? Her expressions have been distant and almost cautious looking this whole conversation

>Her expressions have been distant and almost cautious looking this whole conversation
user, she’s autistic. All her expressions are distant

he's not a robot, he's a newman.

jej

i wonder what rhe anticlimax for THIS plot thread will be

giddy up

If will all happen off-screen and we'll rejoin the characters after a timeskip.

Language!!
She is not autistic, she just has special sneeds!

It's not going to happen for two reasons.

1. It would be interesting, and interesting things don't happen any more
2. it would be really fucking stupid, and Tom isn't that stupid

Attached: the truth is... i was insane from the start.png (780x1152, 534.52K)

I still believe in him.
Just enough to believe in his horniness for Annie taking the knot.

>blundershit fail
>interesting

I believe in the Tom who believes in the Annie who believes in the KNOT!!

a special need for knots

Aizen has left the building.

Annie's looking really good on this page

GOSH!

Attached: gosh.jpg (395x525, 217.11K)

Is it just me or is this the best-looking page in a long time?

Just you.

I've used this font enough that I can't see a G anymore, it looks more like weird 9 or something.

it's the extra light on her chest

BAD CARVER! USE YOUR LOGIC!

Attached: c3c0048ec15501d941cd749f410c2b56.jpg (1280x720, 285.64K)

It is, I don't think it's just the shading either. Jerrek and Annie both look pretty good.

But also this. Always great to see more definition on Annie's Annies.

>imaa's pixiv got deleted
when did that happen? And is his stuff elsewhere?

I've no major complaints, although it does break the 180 rule

I swear every time someone try to raise that rule they don't know shit about the problem

There's no way Annie doesn't know by now, right?

Well Jerrek/Loop needlessly unfurled their ponytail.

Perhaps it is us, the cruel watchers, the on-lookers of the comic, that are being deceived. How dare we read this webcomic? How dare we, and by we I mean like one guy or girl, post repeatedly about Annie engaging in intercourse with a canine

>imaa's pixiv
still up for me, and picrel is from his fanbox cc

Attached: imaajfp fanbox annie tony cooking_crop.jpg (642x648, 174.29K)

I swear no one can criticise GKC without some retard showing up to insist that whatever mistake Tom has made is actually totally fine

extra virgin? does the knot not count?

She's pretty dumb desu

Tom
What the fuck are you doing
Where is this grade school philosophy going
I'm not even going to point out how retarded they're both being
What is the fucking point if this

Attached: download (9).jpg (266x190, 7.93K)

You know that one pic of the user who said that dumb people trying to write like smart people tends to lead to stupid things? This is one of them.

That's not what observing means in quantum physics. It's not literally looking at something. Observation in this context does not require consciousness

>What if you could *checks notes* make a new universe that was deterministic
>It would suck because...uhhh...free will and junk?

Attached: giphy (1).gif (200x193, 1.25M)

Not gonna lie, I'm giving Tom the benefit of the doubt and assuming this is just Loup's own perspective and not actually Tom's. Loup thinks that atoms are little rocks and that they're not actually real, but a human belief. He's kind of fucking retarded and I don't think that Tom is intending for his dialogue to reflect his own actual stances on things like physics or determinism.

...at least I'd hope not, because Loup/Jerrek has been saying some real retarded shit.

No it didn't. Maybe you have to log in?

Are you saying Jones observing the state of the universe to enable this technology that has nothing to do with quantum theory is a bad idea or are you just saying things you heard in science 101 that have no relevancy to things at all in order to sound smart?

I'm saying you're retarded and your English needs work

I'll bite
Why the fuck would Jones and observing anything matter for a physics simulation

The theory is she is scanning earth and those scans are used to determine likely futures.
Pretty straight forward.
I don't think it's true at all, because the court never acted like the planted her or even knew about her before she came to them. The even spent time and resources to do tests on her, like checking if her skin can be damaged, so I think that theory falls flat on its face, without any evidence to back it up. It's a neat theory though. Just like Kat being the omega device was a neat theory until a few pages ago.

I think right now any theory made about any work of fiction will be incorrect

Jone's existence disproves the Ether existence. So all everything that comes form it is only a trick of the light.

Seriously, this "robot" boy is saying some serious forest-tier shit and losing his composure by the second

???
How so?

This conception of free will is an error in thinking. I think Dennet had it right, the mechanistic interactions of molecules and Braun cells aren't substitutes for agency, they're the component parts in shaping it.

*Brain cells

Not that user but I do remember Coyote fearing Jones, and making it a big distinction.

Beyond the fact that "free will" is a nonsensical concept and "agency" is not the same thing as SPECIAL agency (the former can exist in determinism while the latter cannot), the implication that the ether is the source of free will and special agency seems pretty stupid

Because observed the universe before the Ether was a thing, thus preventing the ether from creating itself.

She quantum locks the universe into rationality.