What’s with this new trend df super racist nazi villains who never say any actual racial slurs

What’s with this new trend df super racist nazi villains who never say any actual racial slurs

Attached: 5B659F3C-67DD-4DA2-B685-9A355910C4EF.jpg (3335x2972, 1.24M)

Americans are less traumatised watching them murder ethnic minorities than potentially hearing them saying the N word.

Accurate representation of the modern white person..

Because they want to have the racist nazi villain without having to actually commit to knowing a damn thing about what racist nazis actually believe.

Nazis are bad. If you want to have someone be a villain without needing to show any character development, any evil actions or anything, you say they're a nazi, you make them say nazi strawmen that the viewer can feel self righteous saying "Thats wrong because they're evil", and then the people who write the evil nazi, make the evil nazi character who is never right about anything ever because they're evil and a nazi, you make them say the things you personally disagree with, and if anyone says "this is obviously some form of propaganda" then you just say they're a nazi too.

Most television is written by cowards who can't even be racist on their way to not being racist.
It is the most annoying thing in the world to have a character who's obviously supposed to be a racist lunatic but he won't even use real slurs.

Most modern nazis that want to gain a following know that most slurs are totally taboo so they skirt around saying them and instead appeal to racial pride and nationalism.

Picture related is a racist nazi character who is done right, kind of. He says similar talking points, and while he's intentionally written stupid (i'd like to believe) he's not someone of no moral character, he has depth and just believes certain things that are demonized. No matter what happens he's a villain, but its the only time i've seen a racist done "okay".

Attached: 1635039236852.png (350x486, 217.63K)

Wait white dragon doesn’t say any racist shit in the original version? Im pretty sure in my dub he does

This

Advertisers most likely. Most internal standards and practices have their own codes that dictate what can and can't be in the shows produced by bigger companies.

Stormfront was more like a redditor
Based white dragon say slurs qd black people tho

>Black piece of shit
>Yellow bastard
And that's it.

Isn't this a ratings thing?

White Dragon is more a KKK Neo Nazi then anything. So I don’t see the dislike for him because it’s pretty accurate even in a generic situation. Plus he was actually racist in the show so what?

I mean, you never saw Red Skull use any slurs even though he's literaly a nazi.

I dont think literal nazis went around throwing slurs willy-nilly at people, i think that uniform wearing officers were about as well-spoken as any typical military personell. You'd only see higher ups talking about phrenology and maybe referring to lesser races etc.

Technically, Hydra is the subgroup of Nazis that outgree the Nazis. Only difference, they think gassing the jews is a waste of time when they could be enslaving them, and anyone who stands in their path.

Quentin Terentino is literally one of the most revered living directors.

No one normal gives a shit about respecting them

This. White people only ever use slurs while at home or over the internet. They know what'll happen if they do it in public

Because while most companies try to look woke in front of the camera, the truth is that the people who run those companies are racist old men.
They aren't stupid. They create cool racist characters while making the good guys insoportable.

Attached: 1646884709591.jpg (986x860, 99.26K)

You realise she literally murders random innocent black people in private?

Where’s your logic in her doing that, but not swearing in private?

Oh wait, there is none, you’re just a retard

What dub?

Poor racists. When will media do them justice?

It is easy to dismiss an idea when it is not fully represented, and dishonest to do so.

FUCK YOU NAZI, WE FUCKING WON, WE OWN YOJ

It is kind of lame that these characters don’t take it there. They’re villains so them being overtly racist would make sense.

black propaganda doesnt work when you're preaching to the choir

She-Troon-God forbids that we get racist characters that are well written instead of caricatures.

>cool racist characters
Both of the ones in OP turn out to be jobbers that don't even get the common courtesy of a fight back let alone a comeback.If they were 'cool' they wouldn't had been killed off as unceremoniously as they did.

They are the poster children of what's wrong with writting villains,or the writting in general, in these shows: they are built up as this big threat that will challenge the hero and are subsequently deflated in the span of one episode because they can never be allowed to be seen to be cooler or as cool than the main character or even one of the supporting cast by the audience.
It's the equivalent of the showrunners where they want to have the cake and eat it too.

you're the type of mf who bends over backward to make up the most asinine of headcanons to excuse bad writing, aren't you?

Attached: 1507442818446.png (249x253, 93.85K)

the cap movies/original comics were more aimed at kids.

the boys/punisher shows are marketed directly for a mature audience.

critical thinking is hard!

>punisher
ah, hell--peacemaker. you get what I mean, though; just think things through. even if that's ironic coming from this poster.

Did you misquote? What does me being annoyed with shows not writing their racists as racists have to do with making up headcanons?

Racist are a joke though as is their ideology

Racists aren't a unified ideology.

true, racism is too complex of a topic to oversimplify

I did. I'm high, and meant to click the post below yours.

It's to show that it's nit about their words.
Acting polite and politically correct doesn't make you a good person.

Of course this flies right over the head of chuds

They are still all subhuman

Many thought storm front was making sense before the reveal .

Oh c'mon, don't sell yourself short.

didn't white dragon say beaner?

fpbp. Americans are the kings of the racial elephant in the living room.

America is schrodinger's anti racist.

They are both horribly racist and yet more willing to fight racism compared to most other countries where they pretend it doesn't exist.

Because actions make you a racist, not words.

The lady doth protest too much

ironic

He said racist shit, just no slurs, which are apparently the worst form of word violence imaginable in today's society.

Because any intelligent person can understand and recognise that the the character is a RACIST piece of shit without having them use racial slurs in every sentence.

Kinda true though sadly. As bad as America is handling racism issues, they are at least attempting to curb racism. I just wish they get a clue that some of their solutions are not exactly working, or viable for everyone else.

>subtext: "I'm too much a pussy to actually portray how these people talk and behave! A watered-down version is good enough; wouldn't want artistic integrity to come before being advertiser-friendly, would we?"

Attached: 1621637084165.png (498x486, 256.38K)

Depends. If it's a kid show yeah, but a show for adults should be able to have teeth in showing bad actions, no matter how much you don't want to hear it. Otherwise, it might as well be a back to school psa.

Except this trend is completely unique to superhero media. You've got a ton of racist lunatics going to the full nine yards every other genre.

/t more Yea Forums coping about stupid shit

Attached: unamusedSquidward.jpg (348x324, 11.74K)

>t. Breakind Bad season 5 scenarist

i havent watched breaking bad

The joke is that your description fits the antagonists of that season to a T.

Someone who's a mouthpiece for the writer to tell the audience what's evil?

I'm willing to bet if they used racist slurs, people would whine that it's too hamfisted and strawmamming racists.

Except their depiction of racists aren't very subtle anyway. They just feel like they're held back by outside reasons.

you're thinking of black people