"Godzilla was always a dream to work with, he always gave 100 percent and he was very professional...

"Godzilla was always a dream to work with, he always gave 100 percent and he was very professional. Kong on the other hand was a drunken mess"

Attached: 761964847a23a0a005a626c3089c7961[1].jpg (750x719, 126.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1oCF-QFuoYs
youtu.be/gqgr8x2Vd1o
youtu.be/1_ZBxLjk4qs
youtube.com/watch?v=DvlVgAIvkYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Damn man. Makes me look at Kong differently. I used to look up to him as a kid

GODZIRRA

Am I the only one sad that Godzilla ended his acting career to take up Basketball? I hear he is a good player but the movies haven't been the same since they replaced him with an American actor.

>Despite their rivalry on the big screen, the two heavy hitters of the monster world were close friends even before their famous match
>”Growing up in Japan I was a huge fan of Kong. His movie was huge but it meant something to us Kaiju at the time. It let us know that we could succeed and make something of ourselves just by being ourselves. I remember learning English just so I could understand the film. After the release of Godzilla I started sending letters to King Kong and he wrote back. This would go back and forth for years until we finally met for the shooting for KingKong vs Godzilla. They say never meet your heroes but Kong was the best mentor a Kaiju could ask for. I owe him everything.

Attached: 1548554148882[1].jpg (1600x1124, 516.91K)

Godzilla actually hated working on resurgence because of the hours of “unbearable” torture he went through to put on the prosthetic makeup while everyone agrees it was one of his strongest performances since the original gaining him critical acclaim he almost swore of a sequel because he didn’t want to spent three hours in a chair to look an eel, since extensive makeup was needed for every form he took in the film and often times the earliest appearances where downright uncomfortable for the Kaiju actor, nonetheless he enjoyed the film saying it was one of the best ones he’s done in decades closer to the first films tone

What's this nigga been up to since the 90s?
He was a pretty decent actor all things considered.

Attached: Godzilla_(1998)[1].jpg (289x345, 27.17K)

are those new Zilla shoes? Do you think they're going to drop soon? I'd trade in my Air Guirons for a pair of those

Attached: 1397881826087.jpg (200x200, 7.7K)

little known fact they were actual talks of having one of the angel actors, from the popular neon genesis evangelion tv series which like resurgence was also directed by Anno, to play the final more humanoid kaiju form of Godzilla since it would have been impossible to do with normal make up alone, but talks fell through due to scheduling issues on the angel part and the studio deciding to stick with Godzilla the whole film, it’s rumored the angel actor will be making an appearance in the next Eva film set to release within the next decade

With the smashing box office success of Godzilla Vs Kong (2021) both critically and at the box office, attention has been brought to Godzilla's son, Minilla, who committed suicide in 2011 after years of drug abuse and alcoholism. Many have blamed Godzilla's parenting (or lack of) for Minilla's troubled life and some have even accused Godzilla of being abusive on and off the set of Son of Godzilla, Destroy All Monsters, All Monsters Attack, and Godzilla: Final Wars. We've asked some other kaijus to sit down with us and about their experiences with Minilla.

Attached: 1617291157089[1].jpg (7901x6323, 2.14M)

Was this the crossover with Charles Barkley? That reads like a fever dream of the best kind

Why didnt we get a shin godzilla sequel were all the godzilla men from godzilla tail at the end of the first movie gangrape asuka and misato?

Yes. I hear Barkley and Godzilla hang out from time to time ever since then. They are both tall people and are advocates for the "above 6 foot" advocacy group which fights to end height discrimination for those of above average stature.

was he natty

Attached: 1590093487526.jpg (644x393, 38.36K)

I heard the movie was originally alot more graphic but they toned it down and made it more campy because the toy companies complained. What was the original cut like?

Godzilla in Hell was so cool. I know Godzilla Earth is considered the most powerful version of Godzilla, but GiH Godzilla could be a contender as well.

Attached: 666842D4-2B78-4C9E-AF10-52590E9E110C.jpg (1687x2560, 1.42M)

It’s still not fair what happened to Gamera. Dude could have been a star if he had the right agent, he’s also such a sweet guy at the conventions

Are the Rodan sexual abuse and pedophilia allegations veracious?

>TFW his 90s movies are better than almost every godzilla movie

Looking up the old nike godzilla commercial opened up a whole rabbit hole of them
youtu.be/1oCF-QFuoYs
youtu.be/gqgr8x2Vd1o
youtu.be/1_ZBxLjk4qs

"There was this one time, we were filming a jungle scene for the 70's king kong and kong just wouldn't come out of his trailer. Kept yelling at the director about the jews this and n-word that, it was crazy man. So finally he comes out to do his part, and he smells like he took a bath in Jack Daniels. I told him Kong buddy you gotta cut down on the drinking man that shit could kill you. You wanna know what he said to me, he said 'Fuck You Jeff you K***-loving son of a whore, I've shit out better things than your movies.' I don't know what Godzilla saw in him"

Attached: 259bce93-0f4c-46c3-923f-0eba3ab50b82-VPC_JEFF_BRIDGES_LYMPHOMA_DIAGNOSIS_DESK_THUMB[1].jpg (1911x1075, 200.94K)

Godzilla signed my sneakers and then told me something that I'd never forget for the rest of my life. He bent down on knee and told me, "AAAAAAUGHHHH"

Is it true that 1976 king kong has bare titties in it? Thats what my dad told me

I still don't understand why such a major actor would star in these ads, how much were they paying for a godzilla appearance?

It was either that one or the sequel.

Nice, i hope kong puts the girl in his jar

The only family friendly movie I know of that actually has bare titties in it is the original 1977 Rescuers.
But it was only on the original VHS copy and at a certain frame, so it’s a bit difficult to find in an official copy now.

Attached: 5489F8E6-F9A1-4357-9DF6-A4C07A6DA566.jpg (635x466, 40.66K)

Why was dosney so chadly back then? We had black cauldron and the robin hood movie that spawned fur faggotry

Dang, I have that. I should do some sleuthing...

Man fuck you, you made me spill my drink

I love this thread.

There was a full on egg laying scene where you saw his cloaca. The absolute champ stuffed himself with prop eggs

>The absolute champ stuffed himself with prop eggs
I got hard during that pizza party podcast with the girl talking about putting rubber alien eggs inside of her pussy

Now that’s dedication.

Sauce?

TFW I used to be friends with her
I remembered her as the egg girl. One day while listening to the Pizza Party Podcast I suddenly recognize her voice and just knew she would bring up the egg.

It was years ago that i listened to it but it got really pervy with this chick going into vivid detail about her alien egg sex toys that she puts into her vagina and pops out one by one

What was she like? Was she sexy IRL?

She was Yea Forums level degenerate. She was ok, kind of chunky but she had big boobs and thighs. A dream for the average Yea Forums user but probably not much to the average normalfag.

youtube.com/watch?v=DvlVgAIvkYI

God i want to fuck her tits and then jerk off to her queefing out eggs from her vagina and then finishing on her face

Considering she was addicted to Yea Forums back when I knew her, there is a decent chance she read this post user. Congrats

Zoe if you are reading this i want to trade info with you i will show you my lardo cock if you send me tit pics

> last pick of the second round. So uh, I reached overseas for this guy. Obviously Sephiroth is big, I think I'm gonna go for some height here. I'm drafting Godzilla. I got him at the 5.

Yeah i dont remember that

>King Ghidorah created huge controversy when leaked audio reveals Ghidorah calling Godzilla a Zigger, that King Kong was uglier than an Australian Abbo, and claimed that Mothra was a whore
>Ghidorah also said he preferred working with MechaGodzilla due to the fact he wasn't a "pussy" like all the other Kaiju

Attached: 000000.jpg (970x545, 126.07K)

and he stays at the autograph booth long after everyone else leaves

I wonder why the Godzilla animated series from the 90’s wasn’t more well-recieved.

It’s like the ultimate 90’s concept: big badass monster that does cool stuff.

Attached: DD4C60E2-C43E-40E5-A9CC-D400889EF08A.jpg (582x327, 30.44K)

Yes but each statement was said by a different head meaning they each offended a different group.

Well guys i spent 170$ on two godzilla figure sets because of this thread. I hope youre happy

Attached: E85F8512-EFBF-4B22-A1CE-857338B5D5F8.jpg (640x480, 43.43K)

Post them.

>Not buying a Mothra figure to hot glue

This is the first set

Attached: AA74644F-6A7C-4FA1-8A75-004D21A9B480.jpg (800x800, 547.3K)

And this is the second set. Each set costs 85$
I mean it includes mothras larve form so if i got glued it it would technically be hot gluing a loli character

Attached: FFE4F03E-DD4A-4607-A60A-604D038B0495.jpg (800x800, 581.46K)

It was airing right when the anime boom on Saturday morning began. saban realized they could get Fox to buy anything and it'd be cheaper than buying US shows. Plus the sequel quickly going belly up meant they had no reason to keep supporting it.

For what it's worth its been well received by fans since the late 90s, and it seemed popular enough. The 98 movie just killed a lot, including the toy company that made toys for it.

Man, these look really fun to play with.

Attached: The Lich.png (1280x1707, 1.02M)

These things are so damn tempting, DAM was so much fun on VHS and sci-Fi channel as a kid. Id rather have better articulation from SHF but having a whole boxset is so tempting.

Yeah i plan to play with them alot when i get them

Fucking based and wholesome

Ah that would explain it. It would also make sense given Godzilla is a Japanese property, so it may have made more sense making it an anime in the first place than a western cartoon. But it works well as both an anime and western cartoon IMO.

Are the IDW Godzilla comics any good? The few pages I've seen look hype as hell

Attached: Godzilla WINS.jpg (1041x1600, 541.77K)