Lmao

piratesandprincesses.net/jim-banks-tells-disney-he-will-fight-to-rescind-mickey-mouse-copyright-if-they-fight-florida-bill/
>Disney is known for it’s seemingly never-ending copyright on it’s characters. Mickey Mouse was supposed to go into public domain years ago, but due to Congress passing the “Sonny Bono Copyright Term Extension Act,” adding 20 years to older works, the original version of the mouse will go into Public Domain in 2024. Now that is only for the Steamboat Willie version, each subsequent version got 20 years added to their release dates.
>This opens up that version of the character for public usage unless an extension is somehow created. We all know Disney is going to fight tooth and nail to make sure they somehow get the laws changed so they can keep the IP.
>That all being said, I don’t know how this is going to play out for Mr. Banks. Unless other legislators join his cause it could come across to some as “bullying” “poor Disney” when it’s unrelated to the bill.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-06 122741.png (608x580, 174.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.flsenate.gov/session/bill/2022/1557/billtext/filed/pdf
youtu.be/CcrtkiLEGbE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>“bullying"
>“poor Disney”

>fighting Disney lawyers
LOL have fun with that.
The mouse that should be in public domain by now, so even if he wins, it's not the worst thing.

>Now that is only for the Steamboat Willie version, each subsequent version got 20 years added to their release dates.

what did they mean by this

Probably means that the Steamboat Willies version of Mickey that would be in public domain while the other versions is still own to Disney

Attached: Evolution-de-Mickey-1110x215.jpg (1110x215, 80.63K)

gay

when will his latest set of pupils spawn pupils of their own? i'm tired of waiting.

Ah ha ha, so either way they're fucked.

I love it.

>on one hand i hate disney
>on the other i hate altrigh wasps trying to force their conservative fascism as law
I really dont know which horse to cheer on in this race

Gentlemen, let them fight

Attached: 43DA62EF-8FF5-4A5F-A981-247165908B26.jpg (1338x1125, 151.94K)

>conservative fascism as law
retard have you even read the law?

I don’t know why Disney insists on siding with the LGBTUVWXYZ when they’re costing them greatly.

What, so teachers cant even say the word gay? What kind of slippery slope are we getting at here. You just know that nut governor has the same agenda as the fucking texan governor who wants a antigay gestopo to report cross dressing kids to the fucking police. I dont care trannies are annoying but this isnt a good thing either

Attached: 54D1ED97-8508-4D53-A144-6D207344B19F.jpg (360x202, 13.74K)

Trying to stop fag teachers from teaching gay sex to children isn't "fascism".

Because most of their creative team are faggot women at least on the animation side of things

>antigay gestopo to report cross dressing kids to the fucking police.
I wish

And here we have it folks, people who would welcome big brother in with open arms as long as they kill all the gays

I fucking hate this countrh

Yeah IIRC it's not even trying to ban mention of homosexuality outright; it's saying you can't do it in kindergarten through 6th grade or something like that. It's a non-issue if you aren't a groomer.
That said the red states/South need better sex ed generally, IIRC they're the last area in the US that cuts kid dicks because women aren't taught it's a meme and hand their babies over for it.

holy fuck you didn't read the fucking bill

>Bill that you can't teach elementary school children about gay sex
>THEY'RE LITERALLY TRYING TO MURDER ALL THE GAYS NOOOOOO!
Get a fucking grip dude

Attached: 1462900426053.png (351x351, 153.07K)

As an employee I can tell you, pretty much ALL of creative and a good chunk of the executives are either LGBTQIAshit have a child that is, or a close friend that is. It's not just an empty company you know. A lot of people here are pretty ass mad about that bill lmao.

Okay then asshole, explain the bill to me

Yeah, and it's so open ended that you can get in trouble for asking billy about his family life at all. It doesn't matter if he has a mom and dad, that's talking about gender norms and sexuality right there.
If little timmy asks why boys can't hit girls, that's gender talk.
And god help you if that brat susie starts to brag about having two mommies at show and tell.

>people who would welcome big brother in with open arms as long as they kill all the gays

Attached: image6-1.png (1022x1432, 1.14M)

Why are there suddenly more faggots? Is it like mutants where they were always here but mostly in the closet so to speak before?

>If little timmy asks why boys can't hit girls, that's gender talk.
I thought we were supposed to be a gender equal society so why can't boys hit girls?

How does the taste of boots feel, son?

Lol what a drama queen.

It's fashionable now, I'd wager a lot of people are just straight up pretending to be in with the "cool kids"

Then get rid of them. Problem solved.

>Bill that you can't teach elementary school children about gay sex

That is not what's in the bill you fucking retard.

its funny cause its not even just gays its not teaching sexual shit of ANY kind to minors in fucking school and the pro gay people get up in arms about it which is really telling

I don't know, what did they taste like for you at the last BLM rally?

On the older executive and up side yeah, on the younger side turns out when your conservative parents call you a dumbass for not going into STEM, you end up in art/animation and in control of the culture's social values, whoopsie!

The bill is a grand total of four pages long and your SPED ass didn't even read it. KYS

I hate BLM joggers too, dipshit

Attached: _69735599_left_handedness_624gr.jpg (624x416, 34.51K)

And you never noticed that they were on the same side as the queers?

I live in Florida so I can't tell you.

>>Bill that you can't teach elementary school children about gay sex
Not just gay sex, you literally can't mention to them that being gay is a thing.

Stop forcing in unnecessary mary sues into star wars or KKs heads going to be ventilated

Also dox the exec who cancelled owl house already

I dont blanketly like fag shit all the time, but i dont want a fucking theocracy either you dolt

That's literally what the bill is about. And also that teachers should inform parents about Healthcare or psychological consulting for their kids (unless they suspect parental abuse).
This bill was brought about after a bunch of teachers groomed a 12 year old girl into thinking she's trans and she attempted suicide twice.

Or heterosexual sex. Its an all encapsulating bill. Stop acting like its targeting muh gays.

I never knew that wtf. Source??

it's because they aren't. Disney put out a few PR statements saying they aren't bigots (because why the fuck would a corporation openly embrace bigotry? It's literally the worse business decision you could possibly make) and the GOpedophiles used that as an excuse to turn Disney into their latest culture war boogeyman so they could mainstream banning sexual education and legalize child marriage.

I don't know the exec, still above my position to know unfortunately, it's funny because a lot of the lgbtq people here are mad about that too and think they canceled it because the show was too gay.

>>Stop forcing in unnecessary mary sues into star wars
The starwars people are like their own group, no info on that shit.

I for one welcome this

>and legalize child marriage.
You say that like its a bad thing

Shut the fuck up Boco.

none of you will post the bill

>We all know Disney is going to fight tooth and nail to make sure they somehow get the laws changed so they can keep the IP
They have trademarks on Mickey so that they still have some ownership after he starts getting into the public domain. Hell even Oswald has dozens of trademarks ready for next year
They don't give a shit if you can use the "steamboat willie" design

Do you work on any cartoons? Are there any cartoon series that are in the production pipeline that disney hasnt announced yet?

Also reviewbrah lives in florida have you ever seen him?

Attached: 98737DA7-0FCE-4F5E-A30B-5AEE85E49339.jpg (750x722, 108.15K)

>The only options are theocracy or child grooming
Well then

Attached: Taste the Blood of Dracula - Cross.jpg (1086x617, 45.44K)

>Or heterosexual sex. Its an all encapsulating bill. Stop acting like its targeting muh gays.
You can still 100% mention that hetersexuals are a thing. It's just homosexuality you can't mention.

>m.flsenate.gov/session/bill/2022/1557/billtext/filed/pdf

what a bad fucking take.
see
if you want 6 year olds and under to know all about sex then you deserve the rope pedo.

Yes si--actually, no.

Why do six year olds need sex education?

Florida is a distraction so the GOP can quietly pass their laws about removing age of consent like in Tennessee.

Children should learn about sex as God intended. on the internet.

Priests rape alter boys all the time, tradcuck
The age of consent should be lowered to 13

this the "stunning and brave" meme is absolutely real,only libtards thing there are still places in american gays are hated. Hell I would even argue being gay makes you a protected class in america. If you beat a man up who eats pussy,its a crime but if you beat up a man who sucks dick its a hate crime.

Lel based

Attached: CEAEA611-F565-4129-B5B4-1C1AFA91C6F0.jpg (897x700, 136.06K)

Ok groomer.

>3. A school district may not encourage classroom discussion about sexual orientation or gender identity in primary grade levels or in a manner that is not age-appropriate or developmentally appropriate for students.
NOOO NOT THE HECKIN 2ND GRADERINOS WHEN WILL THEY LEARN SOME OF THEM WILL LIKE DICKS IN THE FUTURE NOOO

Attached: 1573945642653.jpg (717x719, 86.09K)

To learn that it's wrong how their creepy uncle touches them

Shouldn’t you be busy buttfucking and sucking dick and cumming in asses and eating cum?

I pray to God that Disney crash and burn. 80% of what I consume is form Japan anyway.

Attached: 1585788174722.png (960x720, 455.32K)

well for starters they aren't teaching sex ed to 6 year olds. But since you asked it's been proven that teaching people they have bodily autonomy and a right to say no will reduce rates of sexual violence. Although I can see why a religious conservative such as yourself would be opposed to that.

>Priests rape alter boys all the time
Every single accusation always comes from some boomer making up a story about being diddled by a priest in the 70's long after they died. Public school teachers are by far the biggest abusers.

You have never had sex with a woman.

Post grooming
youtu.be/CcrtkiLEGbE

Attached: 3D7F847D-298D-44B3-A2E3-8B0C6A24A21E.gif (405x270, 650.49K)

Reminder that the people who keep saying "OK groomer" voted for Florida to allow the government to hire people to inspect children's genitals to "protect women atheletes." Literally state mandated molestation coming from the right.

I don't really care about the political sideshow. Disney has made a mockery of copyright and I would like for that to stop. Copyright originally was for 14 years, now it's 95! And the reason is so Disney can make money off of a cartoon mouse. And as collateral damage nothing else can be elevated to public domain for the same time period. That is a real public harm to our culture.

And the irony is Walt Disney used public Domain stories often in building his empire. Snow White. Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Robin Hood and more that don't cross my mind just this moment.

I mean kiddy diddlers can rot in hell too, but I would also like sanity on copyright.