Comfy South Park

Let's talk about MILFS shall we?

Attached: mgid_arc_imageassetref_shared.southpark.us.jpg (960x540, 52.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rLSyrR45r4&ab_channel=Noodlii
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's impressive how literally no one here seems to ship Style.
I don't do either, but found picrel cute

Attached: dthtgrhrf.png (352x421, 143.2K)

Sharon and Liane have a MILF-off, who wins?

Well they just kinda go without saying, don't they? It's so borderline canon that there's basically nothing to say about them.

Style is better as a friendship rather than a relationship.

>borderline canon
That's just Trey writing self insert fanfic of himself and Matt

Yes.

Despite Trey wanking himself off to the idea of him and Matt, Style is flavorless and is baby's first ship by people who cannot conceive of intimate friendship between two people as something that isn't romantic love. Love is divided into four different forms and Style is incredible and relatable as a friendship, and loses all of that when it becomes a relationship. tl;dr we have more taste here.

Attached: IMG_4265.png (800x534, 363.48K)

I'm incapable of seeing Kyle as anything but straight and I like to base myself off of reality, so my headcanon is that Stan realizes his crush on Kyle during puberty and cries about it like a little bitchfor the next 20 years.
On the series Stan seems to be the more emotionally dependent one

Attached: Stan crush.jpg (750x1000, 135.64K)

I vote Liane. Sharon has dyke hair.

why is Stendy much more interesting then Style despite the ladder having more intimate moments?

Dyke hair is usually a major turn off for me with very few exceptions.

I like Style.
I don't love it though. Like others said, it's babby's first ship, very neutral and bland.

To be honest I've never found Stendy all that interesting, Wendy is just Kyle but a feminist
In that sense I prefer S1 yandere Wendy but I do have more fun with other ships

Because Stan is a golden character who can perfectly demonstrate the emotionally complexities of both Eros and Philia, and the two relationships contrast each other perfectly well. A friendship is something everyone needs because it allows us to base and support ourselves, and it helps center our personality and allows more of our true selves to shine out to the world. Without Philia, you're an outcast.
Eros is about finding your other half, a person that completes you in a way no other person can. If Philia is a pillar supporting you, then Eros is another half that finishes the puzzle that is you and completes your circle. The friendship of Stan and Kyle has no real inherent struggle-they will always be there for each other friends and that's something Stan can fall back on and thus leads to the more intimate moments-it's boring to watch but wholesome to consider and think about. Stendy, however, is the struggle of finding the right match in Eros and the relatability of doing everything to force that piece of Eros into you in order to be completed. That's why we find Stendy so interesting to watch and consider-breakups affect us all and hit us hard because it's coming to terms that we simply didn't find the right half to complete us. The Stendy dynamic also is very endearing--a dumbass who just REALLY loves his girlfriend, and is trying to balance that out with his friendships.
tl;dr funny relationship drama

Attached: e4a21c17228bfa62a4538d0b682a9f44_b1bd7b88_2048.jpg (1362x1052, 72.64K)

Lieric is an underrated ship, change my mind. Seriously why isn't it talked about here more?

Attached: 1616469069123 (1).png (1488x800, 132.8K)

>why isn't it talked about here more?
Have you ever considered that might be because it's literal incest?

I think it's cute though I think it's better as a friendship, just homies being homies
captcha: WAAAX

Attached: 1647890158270.gif (400x300, 392.1K)

It's not dyke hair, it's mom hair! There's a difference.
I wish Wendy was allowed to have a personality outside of "we need a Kyle for this episode about girl stuff." Or was at least allowed to go on a wacky adventure or something once in a while. She only gets to be relevant when Matt and Trey wanna sperg about relationships or get on their soapbox about the corruption of young girls.

Attached: Timmy2000043.png (1440x795, 1.37M)

aw I was happy to find this as soon as I was done drawing this retarded sketch
for dearest Clybefag, whose headcanons about Clyde and Bebe loving each others titties eggs me on endlessly

Attached: dammit bebe.png (900x1175, 302.52K)

cuz we're all girls who worship gaysex here
h*teroids are... yucky...

The poor kids get a pass because they're young. Face it, /spg/ is just adultphobic.

Is Cartman circumcised?

Attached: cartman lies jm9d1d2qs5821.jpg (1136x640, 56.6K)

>Love is divided into four different forms
Hmmmm
I find it cute and I enjoy seeing fan content for it, but there really isn't much to go off of.

youtube.com/watch?v=_rLSyrR45r4&ab_channel=Noodlii

Attached: cartman and tiny kyle.jpg (700x980, 211.45K)

Why did Stan have a problem with Mormonism again?

Attached: gary and stan.png (540x436, 100.31K)

Nearly every South Park thread devolves into a thread about boys. In fact look at this thread. The OP wanted to talk about MILFs and in less than 2 minutes this has already devolved into young boys shipfaggotry.

that's a new perspective I haven't seen before

Him and his dad were suspicious of the Mormons because they seemed unrealistically happy. Then it turned out they actually were happy and it confused them all because they were used to miserable families with miserable people.

you've got a hour out of me for drawfagging, let's see some requests
no, i will not be drawing liane x eric you will get a disappointed stan drawing instead

Attached: stab shatted his pants.png (677x399, 80.34K)

He found the religion's story to be stupid and was too cynical to appreciate their overly friendly and cheerful lifestyle.

That’s why they should post in the boy thread… But I can’t force people.

I wish we had more Stary Fanart

I want briefs! Theme specific for the certain character

Like Butters - Bunny or Weather theme undies

Liane kissing stan on the forehead for being a good friend to Eric.

Mormon mythology is laughably stupid and Stan wasn't raised to accept that like he was with Christianity. And he's a little asshole. I bet seeing a family genuinely enjoy each other's company made him feel so bitter when he's got Shelly and Randy at home.
Butters knitting himself a nice little hat or scarf.

kek we all love Clyde's fat tiddies here
>cuz we're all girls who worship gaysex here
no I'm a dude who worships gay sex, sorry to disappoint

Attached: 1648524437157.jpg (930x930, 301.15K)

>i will not be drawing liane x eric
So can I request non shippy Liane and Eric fanart? Like perhaps Liane tucking Eric into bed and giving him a goodnight kiss.

Attached: 4e8844e09d4569c83833a164259cd7e4.png (645x469, 206.86K)

Cartman being almost nice to Butters

because he's a cynical bastard who lives with a cynical family so seeing someone who's genuinely happy with his life with an equally happy family would cause him to mistrust Gary thinking it's all fake
ask and you shall receive, friend

Attached: aa65cfff6a212cf76b624f7308ebe797.jpg (736x579, 46.33K)

you're on shaky ice user...

Attached: butters please get out of my house.png (830x457, 118.21K)

good stuff Stanbro
>Butters saying sussy like it's a real word
when do they play amogus

Style is like the vanilla ice cream of SP ships
I'd say Bunny is probably the cookies n' cream
What flavors would the other ships be?

Attached: sundae.jpg (900x1030, 180.37K)

Bunny as pirates? I'm really into Our Flag Means Death right now

Attached: ofmd.png (728x410, 757.69K)

It was stupid af for Stede to go to his wife. Really really bad pointless writing.
The show did make me do a Conchords rewatch though, which was enjoyable af. tfw no jemaine bf

Dance Bump.

Attached: giphy (3).gif (580x400, 247.25K)

I have pretty much no logical way to approach answering a question like this but maybe mint or green tea for Creek.

Attached: creekpeek.jpg (550x308, 50.83K)

That part was legitimately heart warming.

alright anons, here

Attached: lianeschizo.png (1411x1395, 405.31K)

Tbf it's loosely based on actual history, though I'd like to think the show will give them a happier ending

For me is Harriet

Attached: A5EEB8D7-8633-4820-9DD3-19437C5F9929.png (720x1471, 596.27K)

You're my hero drawfag.

I'm definitely going with mint chocolate chip or something with coffee
KEK based Stan gets all the hoes. Also checked

Attached: FPGl4xpUYAQaVFK.jpg (2611x1535, 530.59K)

Mint chocolate mocha ice cream.
there, best of both worlds.

Attached: Mint-Chocolate-Mocha-Ice-Cream4.jpg (600x900, 65.76K)

No it isn't.
Stendy is probably the most boring SP pairing.

Is City People supposed to be about Oedipus Complex? The way Cartman is afraid of losing his mom's affection kind of reminds me of that

NICE! I like this alot

Attached: FPhSu8LXoAYu72u.jpg (2448x1834, 503.72K)

So what's each character's favorite flavor of ice cream?
Kenny's family only ever gets that shitty cheap "frozen dairy treat" stuff that the stores can't legally call ice cream.

thank you you are so based and I definitely wont jack off to this thank you

I'm going to die on the hill that Stan likes vanilla soft ice cream with sprinkles as his go-to. Chocolate is second pick

>I hate hot dogs
Is Liane saying that or is it Cartman muttering in his sleep?

Cartman eats this change my mind

Attached: icecream_5.png (500x500, 396.95K)

That and Party Cake ice cream

Oh, that's foul. Yeah, he eats that with chocolate syrup, sprinkles, and a fat little fistful of maraschino cherries on top.

I accept that too
god he would too. He gets every single topping he could find and sticks it on top

Attached: birthday-cookie-no-church-ice-cream-1a.jpg (600x900, 211.4K)

is Cartman protecting Butters from further pain or does he just not want him to have a hat? discuss

Attached: butters cannot have a hat.png (1349x1408, 360.2K)

how so? Creek is more bland than that.

Stendy is pretty much non-existent in canon nowadays, but the puke thing makes it miles better than style

Someone gave me this because they were too pussy to try it and its unironically delicious.
If you like sherbet or sorbet, give it a try. You really don't taste the "sour" part, i assume those flavor crystals just kinda dissolve. It just tastes creamy and fruity. like Cartman, so perfect choice user!

aww he was so close, love the way you drew Butters dude. If he was actually protecting him then what kind of powers do hats bring?

Attached: cartjack.png (478x332, 177.3K)

God that looks disgusting. I actually like birthday cake ice cream and I would totally eat that, but still.
Kyle likes neopolitan, Butters likes something really gay like bubblegum or cotton candy. Is Superman or Blue Moon ice cream a thing in Colorado or is that just a Great Lakes thing? I could see Butters liking those.