New name for Miles Morales

Miles Morales needs a new spider name besides just Spider-Man. I mean one of the Spider-Man cartoons it knowledge he should get a new name with him going by arachnia kid.Eventually

Attached: 91+b79G6yNL.jpg (1993x2393, 868.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K1ljOcl39PQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kid arachnid (from the ultimate Show?)

Make him a spy/stealth character, name him Shadow Spider.

It was either that Spider-Man cartoon or the one after that.

Night Monkey should be his name

Mods?

Why can't he just be Spider-Man?

Why not just make him the new Prowler.

Arachknight

Because it's already taken

>I mean one of the Spider-Man cartoons it knowledge he should get a new name with him going by arachnia kid

In Spider and his Amazing Friends, he's called Spin.

>Look kids! It's Spider-Man except black! We even took his mask off so you can tell!
Is this all the character really has to offer.

Attached: 1642772602898.png (413x374, 198.77K)

>Spider
Spidey and his Amazing Friends. Damn it!

>Is this all the character really has to offer.

Yes, he's garbage.

I hate multiverse so much

Brown Recluse

No daddy long legs

Arachnig

Spider-Boy

Because a black character sharing the name of Spider-Man makes racist seethe. Yet you don’t see them bitching about Wally sharing the mantle of Flash with Barry, Nadia sharing the mantle of Wasp with Janet, Kaine sharing the mantle of Scarlet Spider with Ben, don’t seem to care about the multiple Green Lanterns all from Earth despite it being an intergalactic force. But somehow with Miles it’s an issue suddenly just because they don’t like him. If you think Miles should have his own name, you better say the same about all the characters who share a name then

>Spin
Sounds dumb, use spinner

>suddenly miles is an issue
>ten years and no good stories

Stop gas lighting faggot

jokes on you i hate Wally West

Ahmed run exists

>Arachknight
I like this one. Spider-themed while sounding less clunky than Kid Arachnid.

Just Recluse is fine
I like this

>Miles Morales needs a new spider name besides just Spider-Man
Why?
>I mean one of the Spider-Man cartoons it knowledge he should get a new name
Because kids are fucking dumb and apparently so are you

And it’s shit that recycles shit stories from pete and demonizes whitey.

Which is good

Which one?

So you enjoy the schedenfreud not the character?

>If you think Miles should have his own name, you better say the same about all the characters who share a name then
Okay, they should all have different names.
Wow, so hard.

Scarlet Spider

Here's the real hero Spider-Family
>Black Cat/Felicia Hardy
>The Prowler/Hornet/Hobie Brown
>Agent Anti-Venom/Flash Thompson
>Madame Web
>Doctor Curt Connors (Lizard is a separate being now like current canon).

He's suit isn't really scarlet red.

Nobody is gonna say it? SPIDER MONKEY

The difference between literally every other example you posted and Miles, is that Miles just decided to ape Peters costume and name while he was still alive. His shitty origin in ultimate doesn’t exist anymore and that’s all we’ve got. Miles got powers and said
>I am now Spider-Man here is my rip off costume

Ben sucks just as much as Miles and yet somehow that redundant fuck gets a free pass around here

Madam web sucks get rid of her

No, fuck you. But I'd love to hear your reasoning

Because he has an established connection to Peter and, most importantly, has a list of good stories.

>Because he has an established connection to Peter
Ben's entire character is "I don't fit in anywhere and I wish I was Peter" which is a dead end and not interesting.
>has a list of good stories.
Said good stories are your own biased nostalgia

I am so goddamn sick of this Ben infatuation. He's not a good character, and neither is Miles

WE WUZ SUPA HERRROS AN' SHIEET
HOLLA!!!!

>I don't fit in anywhere
Not this again. Get off Yea Forums Nick

>WE WUZ SUPA HERRROS AN' SHIEET
>HOLLA!!!!
Go back to the politically incorrect containment Zone.

I've always hated this having the same name is just retarded, nobody calls this nigga Spider-man we call him by his full fucking name because we know Spider-man is Peter
the other variants at least have some variation of ''Spider'' I dont know what makes him so special he has to be called the exact same thing as Peter while being in the same universe no less

Attached: 989.jpg (1350x650, 336.69K)

God, I'm so sick of seeing this little faggot. Stop shoving this poser down my throat; HE WILL NEVER BE SPIDER-MAN.

This is literally what Benfags have said on Yea Forums when trying (in vain) to describe his character
>LOL I'll just jest and pretend it's Nick Lowe
Beyond wasn't good either your sensitive fag

isn't that his entire character though?

I am so goddamn sick of this Ben infatuation. He's not a good character, and neither is Miles

i think the reason people look fondly on ben is partially because of they feel hws a counter to miles. all the things people hate miles for. they seemingly love ben for.. its just they dont realize they are looking at similar characters minus the racism

Spider-Too

Ben has a dynamic with Pete and his own identity, Miles doesn't

The hypocrisy of Benfags isn't lost on me either.

>WE WUZ SUPA HERRROS AN' SHIEET
HOLLA!!!!
>isn't that his entire character though?

You mean you mean talk like how racist see any black person making an argument sounds?

That's literally how they talk. Have you ever been outside?

Honestly the fact that they’ve NEVER had a decent conversation about this is proof that it’s just about checking boxes and nothing else

You'd have to throw in the dreaded no no word a few times per word though.

There needs to be more scenes like this where Miles gets shit on for being a poser.

Watching black exploitation films and blackface Productions or Neo-Nazi literature does not constitute going outside.
My small town does not have a lot of blacks but your stereotypical voice and speech impediment is not valid. I have seen plenty of blacks in the media all the time.

>My small town does not have a lot of blacks but your stereotypical voice and speech impediment is not valid
I'm Puerto Rican, I live in Camden, NJ. Thats how they talk. Sorry if thats upsetting to you.

do we have to be politically correct on Yea Forums?

Player 2 Spider-Man

You're literally wrong and have never been around black people.

I know you’re baiting with your little racism remark but the real reason is simply that Ben has fun interaction with Peter and Kaine while also having good stories (DeMatteis is writing one now) while Miles and many of the other ones don’t
>Said good stories are your own biased nostalgia
What does this actually mean? It honestly sounds like you just haven’t read them and don’t want to. You cry nostalgia and bias a lot too.

We have two Hawkeyes, three Flashes, two Superman, a kajillion Green Lanterns and two Wolverines. Why not two Spider-Men?

Because it's not the name anyone actually uses when they want to talk about him and he has zero reason to use that name in-universe.
For meta-reasons, he must cling onto it for dear life, but in-universe it's senseless.

>and his own identity,
Ben doesn't have an identiy

>What does this actually mean?
It means exactly what it says you rose tinted moron. You know why you like Ben so much? Because he was for all intents and purposes fucking Peter

Scarlet spider you mong, it’s funny that a LITERAL CLONE wanted to define himself as his own person more than a kid who has no connection to peter

none of those characters are shilled like m*les m*rales is.

He isn't posing tho.
He has spider powers and didn't willingly get bit.

He literally stole his name and costume.

I meant actual characterization, retard, not a mantle. And said mantle is even worthless now thanks to fucking Kaine.

I like his stories. Now rationally explain why his stories aren’t good or concede that you don’t know what you’re talking about. Bonus points if you can go a whole post without crying about nostalgia, bias, or hypocrisy

both

Waaaaaaaah. I hate a fundamental aspect of comics!

The only one of those thats justified is Green Lanterns because they are an organization. Flash kind of because the OG charcter died and was replaced, but retcons fucked it up.
At the end of the day Wolverine is Logan and Spider-man is Peter. Anyone else who takes the name while they are still around isnt going to be positively received, Miles taking the name in the Ultimate universe made some sense but as soon as he moved to the 616 he should have got his own identity.

>Stealths around
BLACK WIDOWER
>Overpowered Venom Blast that stuns people
BLACK WIDOWER
>Black and red suit
BLACK WIDOWER
>Natasha trained the kidvengers that time Hydra Steve
BLACK WIDOWER

>fundamental
Retard.

So after spending a whole day samefagging we now know Milesfag is also a NEET.

Can you provide any actual examples find me a YouTube video of a black person talking like this?

>I like his stories.
Good for you.
>Now rationally explain why his stories aren’t good
The burden of proof is on you. I've already said why Ben sucks, and it's even agreed upon by Benfags like you in past threads; he's just another Peter Parker only with identity issues. THATS LITERALLY IT. But I'm sure you'll spin this as some wandering nomad nonsense

Ben was a more solitary and angry guy compared to peter. It wasn’t perfect but the differences between them were more prominent when Peter was married, pretty much post OMD Slott dresses up the fuck up he wrote pete as as villainous when he was writing Ben and that hasn’t changed. But you have to admit it’s funny that the CLONES of peter having their own legacy name is funnier when compared to miles NEVER having anything of value to add in ten years

You'll have to correct me if I'm wrong on this
>Flash
Wally started off as Kid Flash and didn't use the name Flash until it wasn't being used.
>Green Lantern
It's a job title. like 'Doctor'.

Putting those things aside, I hate Miles as a Spider for the same reason that I hate there being multiple Flash-s: If you can replicate the SCIENCE accident that gives powers, then why not have an entire Flash Force or, in Miles' case, why doesn't OsCorp have sell the Super Spider Soldier formula / build it's own paramilitary group of Spiders?

Funny thing is they did, in Spider-Men 2, where Peter tells Miles that there's a certain pain attached to the Spider-Man title that is exclusive to Peter. This was written by Bendis before he fucked off to rape Superman, and no one gave a fuck.

>My small town does not have a lot of blacks
you're so lucky

>Ben was a more solitary and angry guy compared to peter.
Oh you mean like early years Peter? Difference my ass. Ben adds nothing to the spider mythos and neither does Miles. Ben is the silver lining people clutch on from a bad story for some stupid reason

youtube.com/watch?v=K1ljOcl39PQ

>I know you’re baiting with your little racism remark

im not. anons dont post about arana or whatever percentage of miguels hispanic heritage, or silks asian hertiage. but boy do the memes about miles being black come out when hes involved

Honestly Miles should have been Ghost Spider. He can at least turn invisible. There's nothing about Gwen that has anything to do with ghosts. Shadow Spider is okay but too similar to Ghost Spider, and the idea is to give him a unique identity. Maybe Shadow Web, so you know he's spider themed without having to literally name him [adjective] Spider.

I say two-out of 4 hand that accent and not the bad grandma and the people who were talked in with the accent was very excited so no it's not common among black people.

Peter's literal clone used a different name as Scarlet Spider