Do you agree with this?

Personally the last tune seems problematic1. Miles Morales and Gwen Stacy and not image off from two separate different universes than Peter Parker.2. Superman's homophobic about his bisexual are mixed species from different planets kid?

Attached: Next Generations Nexts Generation.jpg (1301x3154, 3.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/forward.com/life/192951/why-my-son-underwent-metzitzah-bpeh/?gamp
youtu.be/1jwpw-nrfPA
youtu.be/LxwzHNaLFvw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pete and miles aren’t friend or anything, miles is just a nigga pretending to be spider-man because he’s afraid to define himself in his own terms. Fuck the cucks who like him are ANGRY when it’s pointed out that him being with gwen PROVES that he has nothing to say or offer, he’s just a self insert for empty self hating niggas

The Miles bait added on the Superman bait makes it even funnier. There's no way this image can't get yous.

It's really weird all outside media portrays them as friends when miles and peter rarely hangout unless it's a spider book crossover.

I think I agree in the sense Miles needs his own super hero name.

It's a lot less creepy when Spider-Man's not 10 years older than him and an adult in miles is a young teenager.

kill yourself

Why? I did not make the image.

The first version I made didn't have Peter or Miles, I actually tried to search for a May picture to add to Spider-man, but never found a good one, so I defaulted to MilesxGwen as bait because there was a Miles thread at the time, and it's the version that circulates the most.

Attached: Clark Legacy.jpg (1301x2496, 2.45M)

Honestly shadow spider, trap spider, webbed warrior, night monkey all could work as code names for his power set. It’s so odd how much they NEED him to be spider-man

What the fuck does night monkey have to do with his power set?

People see him as a monkey because he's black because they are racist assholes.

You know Miles can just pull a Tim Drake, and call himself Morales.

Spider-man is giving me cuckold vibes

I liked the kid arachnid name they used for a while. If miles ever graduates he can call himself just the arachnid after.

Because it’s a bait image

Is barbara getting pregnant?

He can climb, swing and the night part is his stealth. I honestly only brought up the name because of far from home

DickBabs sucks.

Then by that logic Peter should be the spectacular monkey-man. Because the webs aren't natural.

Pete is already spider-man user, we’re trying to give miles a name and if it HAS to be a name peter has used than night monkey counts

Excellent job OP you are doing God's Work

Attached: Screenshot_20220405-103950_Brave.jpg (1080x874, 253.56K)

Why are spergs acting like the Kryptonian race is doomed when cloning exists and Val-Zod is smashing Powergirl?

Aren't those kryptonians that evolved to be weak to lead around?

Funny how rightoids claim the other side as pedophiles when their own God-Emperor was friends with Epstein.

bro did you learn nothing from the history of Kyrpton? Cloning is very very bad and should not be used

Liberals are not destroying comic book.It's not the gays who are the problem if the comic book author who do comic book action to piss off the fans in order to get PR

Well, they don't like people outside of their tribe practicing their pastimes.

Conner turned out great.

>even midnighter and apollo had a straight kid
Why can't superman have anything nice?

Attached: tumblr_4f805e0f6b56936fb52f9fc57ad2112e_c04d2f7a_500.jpg (427x224, 27.82K)

????????

Attached: Galatea.jpg (852x480, 40.13K)

Its not just rough for him. Imagine finding the perfect man, like Lois did, and his progeny is a homo.

Why can't Superman have a gay son?
>inb4 muh extinction
see

Who do you think empowers the gays? thier liberal screechy allies

Test tube babies are not natural. You're trying to play God.

Superman's existence is a massive argument against God being real.

see and

>>>>Red dit

Jon was molested on earth three that’s why he’s a fag now. What is it with bendis forcing characters to be gay?

i'll be honest with you man, I just wanted to shill some Midnighter, i'll shitpost about him until he gets a new solo series

So? Has nothing to do with my point

How many millions of dollars has the Catholic Church spent on large numbers of victims from a single pedophile priests take a protected and moving from town to town not informing anyone he rape children which I've been proven in a court of law ?

Superman son is bisexual not gay and why do you assume every time like a child whose sexuality wasn't known before it has to have been forced to be gay if they will reveal later?

Attached: Bishops-Council-Chart-a[1].png (666x588, 47.29K)

>Jon was molested on earth three that’s why he’s a fag now.

Attached: 1639923754191.png (800x789, 195.11K)

>this much effort
Are you from China? What does bringing up Catholics who molested boys have to do with anything I said?

Conner literally almost killed all his friends and became a monster because said cloners can put whatever the fuck they want inside. His cell structure is also flawed and doesn't fully convey Kryptonian genes unlike Jon who's cells are synergistic giving him more potential than even Clark

the super she devil and a great argument against cloning

You’re a sad faggot who deserves everything you hear in the mirror

Jons a fag with a faggot version of his mother, without the personality or hotness

>ugly memes from a 2016 psyop
Go back to /pol/

>the super she devil and a great argument against cloning
She was instructed to be a weapon against the Justice League by the time see was grown inside of a cloning vat. She's not evil because she's a clone she became brainwashed because why she was cloned.

>You’re a sad faggot who deserves everything you hear in the mirror. Jons a fag with a faggot version of his mother, without the personality or hotness

Attached: 1642043200559.png (917x1027, 31.22K)

Rabbis have a literal tradition of sucking baby dicks, the mitzvah b'peh, and isreal is a safe haven for pedophiles. What do these facts have to do with this conversation?

>She's not evil because she's a clone she became brainwashed because why she was cloned
that's a distinction without meaning and yet another argument against cloning

>Rabbis have a literal tradition of sucking baby dicks, the mitzvah b'peh, and isreal is a safe haven for pedophiles.

You are staking false facts fans which will probably brought up in a Neo-Nazi website for the first time as being real.

What's the deal with leftists and raping children?

Attached: muh priests.png (1433x1659, 352.82K)

>>>>Red dit

forward.com/life/192951/why-my-son-underwent-metzitzah-bpeh/%3Fgamp

Yes user, forward is a neo nazi website

Liberals are openly advocating child abuse. Why do we still "tolerate" liberals??

google.com/amp/s/forward.com/life/192951/why-my-son-underwent-metzitzah-bpeh/?gamp

see

user trump was integral to the civil case AGAINST Epstein BEFORE he was arrested. Do you have anything else to say about it or are you just going to be like and say nothing of value, ever

We dont tolerate them.

Attached: Capture+_2022-04-04-07-04-52.png (1435x1623, 311.48K)

It's funny how one example somehow makes everything extremely supposedly comment for every Jewish community in the world and Israel is trying to impede no matter how small or single an example of something in the Jewish Community seems to be.

youtu.be/1jwpw-nrfPA
youtu.be/LxwzHNaLFvw

>your side supports pedos!
>your side does too!
>our pedos are better than your pedos!
interesting stuff here

Attached: 1629429673481.jpg (258x339, 41.06K)

False equivalance

The only two tactics marxists have are projection and deflection.
Nobody other than marxists do this kind of shit.

Attached: FNahunTWUAELPkf.jpg (1876x1453, 377.16K)