Okay we get; he's saaad and being a dick

Okay we get; he's saaad and being a dick
Wtf are they dragging this story point on for so long? I feel like they could be focusing on so much better material.

Attached: 576347650782345.jpg (1280x720, 101.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wSIvv_Z1jBs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why even watch this shit? The show was good for seasons 1 & 2, and that's it.

Because if they didn't spend time on it, then the aftermath would be accused of not being built up enough and coming out of nowhere. Also, it's literally a couple of minutes for some episodes, it's not really that prominent.

they are already dismissing pronouns now. it's only going to get worse

Hopefully someone cucks Perdita

Attached: cucked bb.jpg (602x274, 60.36K)

Greg Weisman loves to drag his pretentious stories on.

filler

They better fucking an Heroe him. Imagine the mic feelings of Connor coming back right after Beast boy kill himself

>Go back to how we knew you!
Looks like he isn't bottling his trauma anymore.
All the characters keep pissing him off for telling him to start acting like he was acting his whole life.
Hope Terra's the one to help him come to terms with himself, and give a fresh start.
youtube.com/watch?v=wSIvv_Z1jBs

Why doesn't anyone bring up the fact that Deathstroke is canonically a pedophile?

A lot of people like seeing Beast Boy get cucked.

Wow man you're a mercenary but being a pedophile? Not cool dude better castrate you right away, oh wait he'll regenerate them! Fuck!

DC doesn't want one of their "anti-heroes" to be a pedo. It's why they stopped Slade from being a Titans villain and are having him be involved with Batman and other adults

green bitch, you're supposed to be a dick after you have a private breakdown in front of the people you love

that way they understand, give you leniency, and know when to leave you the fuck alone with their hope bullshit

I'm just saying. Dr. Light rapes ONE person and that's all he's known for now. Deathstroke coerced a minor (who worked under him) to have sex with him. You'd think that would come up more, but gotta paint Deathstroke as a badass and chalk it up as Terra being evil.

this show is actual dog shit, stop watching.

Attached: 1563327212180.png (878x510, 881.85K)

I ended up finally finishing S3 cuz I had abandoned it with like 6 episodes left. I will say this I think moody/depressed BB has better voice acting then heroic/trying to be inspiring BB. Did they just grab Cipes at the last minute for last season and this one he had more time to practice or something?
Also Brion seriously did nothing wrong. Wish there were more heroes in the show going rogue and just killing baddies. Seems to the only way to end some of the convoluted shit going on (also Black Lightning yelling at everyone for their overly complicated/deceitful plan was cathartic).

lol, for a sec I thought that was colonel sanders

He was raped, your honour.

Because Dr Light was a one note joke for most of his career and the rape part was a late game retcon.

Slade banged Terra super early in his existence and has had so much stuff happen since then that it got buried.
That and as others pointed out Slade makes bank so DC doesn't like bringing it up

Kentucky Fried Cuckin'

Remember that part of Wonder girl complaining of having leadership thrusted upon her. Yeah! Those couple minutes could be spent showing wonder girl lead the team.

I was afraid that they'd double down on Brion going full dictator, but I'm glad the show has more nuance than that. He genuinely wants to help people, particularly metas. But he's also being manipulated by The Light and he didn't expect his people to be as closed-minded as he thought. When he had his coup, they respected his might, not necessarily the fact that he was a meta.

Attached: FOuRpNUXwAcFZzG.jpg (1080x1080, 167.74K)

did he get his habibi back?

They did that back in season 3. Keep up.

Greg Weisman and Christopher Jones have been hinting at doing more tie-in comics. We'll get announcement tomorrow.

It's kind of hot. I wanna eat his ass while he's knocked the fuck out

Oh, Slade and Deathstroke aren't the same person?

Honestly not as bad as the muslim shilling. At least beast boy is going trough a character arc, halo is just a psa about islam. Do you guys think they'll adress the treatment of women and gays under islam or are they just going to sweep it under the rug for woke points?

>Do you guys think they'll adress the treatment of women and gays under islam
They are already addressing it by having Halo avoid the more hardline fundamentalist guy. That is quite literally acknowledging that that kind of thinking does exist within islam

>Do you guys think they'll adress the treatment of women and gays under islam
If they do they'll say those people aren't actually muslims or are using their faith as an excuse to discriminate and that's not what the quran teaches.
Kinda what they did in Zatanna's arc with Khalid - his mother rightfully points out magic and Islam don't mix but she's brushed off as using the religion to get the kid to do what she wants (focusing on medical school).

I've always hated Young Justice's magic, in general. It's a world where magic has demonstrably existed forever and heroes are constantly doing it in public, but the world's views toward magic are still identical to our own. There are still people who are skeptical of it and religions still have the same stance toward it. The only religions that should have a ban on it are the same ones that ban electricity.

eh, could also be the fact that she's possesing his dead sister's corpse, I mean they still allow her to wear the hijab despite being non binary so already they're avoiding the truth to push their agenda

user I quite literally know a non-binary Muslim who wears a hijab

Can a non binary even wear a hijab? Isn't the hijab for women only? If you also identify as a man then shouldn't it be wrong to wear it then?

Aren't christians supposed to be avoiding seafood and mixed fabrics?

If the hijab is so great then why don't men wear it, also can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?

Look man, I don't know why they choose to wear their hijab. It's not like they're a friend, I just work with them. I'm just pointing that moderate muslims exist, they're not all fundamentalists

It would be based if she took off her hijab and say that she has to stop pretending to be a Muslim but I have a feeling that it is going to be tied to the Metron plotline.

Even the most "moderate" of muslim beliefs are pretty conservative by western standards, user.

Statistics actually show that on average muslims living in the west are more moderate and accepting of different cultures than their christian counterparts
But even if that wasn't true, what's your point?

That "moderate" is a relative term. I meant no disrespect to you or your friend. Just that most Muslims hold views that we in the west consider to be fairly conservative.

>"That's not really how I would describe it, but sure"

Everybody was in the 70s
Brooke Shields went full frontal on Playboy at like 13 or something.

I guess if we're being fair we really don't know too much about how religions in their world feel about magic. We really only hear from Khalid's parents and one is pro so who knows what the actual mainstream view is.
Honestly though the people in the YJ world seem to be massive sheeple. Their opinions get swayed so easily they generally seem uninterested with anything going on I wouldn't be surprised if their was a massive anti-tech cult somewhere.

Heard that many muslims like to eat asians pork because it is not smellier than american pork.

>The things I did to that girl... Nobody could call that love. She'd ask for me to do things to her a man wouldn't do to a slave he hated. Every sense of moral decency I had was carved off me and consumed by that hellcat, and what you see is merely the remains.
>...Do you like my eye patch by the way? I thought plain white might be too garish.

Are talking about that episode where Wally was being a contrarian atheist about magic? Because I always saw that more as him rationalizing and grounding magic to something he can understand rather than pretending it doesn't exist at all. His big fuck up in that episode is where he pretends to be something he isn't to impress M'gann.

Yes they need to wrap up sad boy. Its taking too mucg screen time and adds nothing

>Aren't christians supposed to be avoiding seafood and mixed fabrics?
not really

>I thought plain white might be too garish.
You were right

how pathetic are you OP ?

Attached: pathetic.jpg (1920x840, 546.95K)

Neat! Though I wish they did a spin-off in the same universe rather than just more YJ. It feels kind of limiting.

On the one hand the tie-in comics have been pretty good.
On the other hand they frequently have info/character moments I wish were in the show itself. I do wonder if more comics are on the table does this mean it looks good for more seasons? It seems like the hype just isn't there anymore but that's just from what I've seen.

this, he says magic is just science we haven't figured out yet (I'm paraphrasing). KF knows a sorcerer is part of the league as well as one of his closest friends is from a magical underwater kingdom where he went to magic school

Attached: Young justice after 5 years.jpg (1600x543, 242.91K)

Apparently the show's still doing good. Nowhere a huge hit like Peacemaker, but good enough to have the HBO Max algorithm pushing it. Remember than online buzz (or lack of) doesn't necessarily translate to actual numbers.

I would imagine that makes it more likely we'll get at least one more season. I remember being confused why Pennyworth was getting a comic until it was revealed later that there was a season 3 in the works.

NEW EPISODE WHEN?

December 31.

Young Justice just keeps getting worse and worse as time goes on. It should have stayed canceled.

>OP's post has actual replies
>Somebody else's post has zero meaning its newer
>Calls OP pathetic and not the other guy
???

If he overcame his depression quickly, Yea Forums would say it's unrealistic.