You have been grafted with an omnitrix, it can hold up to 10 different Yea Forums related aliens of your choice...

You have been grafted with an omnitrix, it can hold up to 10 different Yea Forums related aliens of your choice. More aliens cannot be added later and the 10 minute time limit is in effect. Make your choices.

Attached: junk omnitrix.png (1230x1229, 227.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=1lMEple03Xk
twitter.com/trapvjai/status/1511395656258179079
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: aliens.jpg (1530x615, 329.42K)

Is that Nikola Tesla?

Antigravitesla

Attached: junk omnitrix co.jpg (1230x1229, 254.8K)

I choose 10 godlike beings.
Next.

Why would you want to be a symbiote? You're not venom just the symbiote.

based

Arlong/Sawshark specifically, or just a Fishman in general?

Seems a bit redundant to have both kickin hawk and rath desu.

I do think these are mostly good choices, even if i dont care much for whampire.

And symbiote are able in incorporate the powers of others into themselves, just go a little galaxy tour and your basically all powerful.

>Arlong
?

decent list

>Ben 10
Your cousin is hot

Attached: 1459152361851.jpg (195x355, 18.69K)

>Arlong
I would have picked Jinbe personally, but you do you user.

Since Gwen is half alien could Ben, in theory, turn into Gwen using the omnitrix?

No since Anodites don't have DNA and biologically Gwen is fully human.

He could it is just why would he.

Attached: 1648097717823.jpg (1280x2880, 255.52K)

This depends is it our universe? Or a Ben 10 like universe where I have to defend myself and the world?

Remember when people actually used the template and made decent threads? Not your fault OP, just saying. Only one person in the whole thread respected the spirit of the thread.
I would participate too, but then I can't post imagines because my IP range has that blocked if I don't pay premium.

Yea Forums is dead and nobody can say otherwise. We had said this before, but now I truly and whole hearty believe it.

aw dammit only co? allow Yea Forums next time.

Well alright, whatever those emoji dog people were in Samurai Jack, a Newt from Amphibia, a Witch from the Boiling Isles, an Irken, a Kryptonian, whatever the fuck Wander is, an Altean, a Martian from Duck Dodgers, a Nibblonian from Futurama, and an Eliatrope from Wakfu.

Sawshark fishman specifically. Shark Darts gives Arlong a faster swim speed than Jinbe, in bursts at least.

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=1lMEple03Xk
>Gem
>Speedster
>Characters from MHA with quirks.
I didn’t watch the first explanation part but I’m really not sure if he can turn into a gem if he can’t be an anodite. Feels hard to beleive.

I would've used the template but I was lazy and just typed out the names.

To get hot girls to wear me by giving them superpowers.

Yeah but why not just choose a reality warper? Save you a lot of time.

Which ten?
They have to be a race.

It's been able to scan crystalline races since the beginning.

Attached: diamondhead.jpg (744x1075, 67.3K)

Our world. Your likelihood of running into or attracting the attention of any real life aliens that might exist in other galaxies depends on your choices.

>Ben 10
How pathetic. And a racist too:

twitter.com/trapvjai/status/1511395656258179079

Attached: Gl.jpg (600x886, 81.86K)

Literally at 11:50

>a Witch from the Boiling Isles
Keep in mind those draw their powers from Isle itself, so you would have any mana for spells anywhere else.
Similar deal with kryptonians and the sun, you'd need to spend most of your 10 minute time limit as a normal guy trying to stay in direct sunlight to charge up your powers. There's not much even a weak Superman couldn't do in just one minute though so that's honestly a neat dynamic for an omnitrix alien.

Attached: superman-iphone-hd-wallpaper-iphonewallpaperhi.com-700-320x480.jpg (320x480, 128.37K)

Can someone edit an Omnitrix on Roger from American Dad?

>Keep in mind those draw their powers from Isle itself
I thought it was from a gland.
There's already fanart of that.

I'm going to go a limb and say no aliens exist in this side of the universe that would know/care/be able to do anything.
In that case it would be:
Clockwork time
Fasttrack speed and also time but more limited, I chose him over xlr8 because although he can't deaccelerate as good as xlr8 he has functioning hands.
Jetray, ftl interplanetary velocity, really fast in the atmosphere and the ocean can breath underwater and powerful lasers
Atomix the most powerful before being omnipotent
Upgrade useful in our technology world
Grey Matter smartest
Swampfire plant control, regeneration and surprisingly powerful fire
Martians DC (no psychological fear to fire because the Omnitrix fix that) superman+mental problems and regeneration and shape shift
Big Chill ghost powers and cold power
Echo echo, duplication and sound

Attached: Roger10.png (249x396, 49.62K)

>no psychological fear to fire because the Omnitrix fix that
You don't wanna do that. That's the only thing keeping the ancestral memory of the Burning Martian coming back and corrupting the transformation like Ghostfreak was.

Attached: burning martian.jpg (810x1245, 273.59K)

Fuck I didn't know that I guess that's the end of the world unless 1000 Atomix can kill that and I permanently loose him in the Omnitrix.
Well fuck I fuck myself

>UAF OMNITRIX BUT NO GREEN EYES
For fuck's sake

Didn't Ghostfreak regenerate from the sample they extracted?

Ghostfreak happened because his species's conciousness lives on any strand of dna.

And Burning Martian is a dormant persona that lives within every martian.

ok but are fishmen aliens confirmed in their world? Oda never specifically seemed to say they were???

Hi Edgar

It's not hard to fix, user.

Attached: Roger10.png (249x396, 49.28K)

They're not humans, and they're not from earth. what do you call them?

what constitutes an alien? Are we goin the actual Ben 10 route and saying anything from beyond the stars from a hypothetical "earth" setting?

Or balls to the wall even interdimensional shit is allowed?

Niggers

Well if One Piece takes place on "earth" in their story that'd mean they're from earth alongside the humans of one piece which are more alien than fishmen 90% of the time lol

>You didn't fill the template with green lantern aliens
HalFag is losing his touch

do genetic experiments count as aliens if they were made in space?

I mean Stitch IS an alien, he's just created by another alien and is the only ONE of his specific kind (if you dont count like every other one of his predecessors/follow-ups)

that is specifically who i was thinking of thanks.

so i chose superman in case there was any danger or trouble that needed to be dealt with, and the rest is there just to fuck with people.

Attached: My picks.png (1230x1229, 796.15K)

One Piece has never been on earth.

Anything that is not your species is an alien as far as DNA is concerned.

Ok yeah you're right its "Vearth" my bad

What species is John Silver?

Superman and Martian manhunter are a bit redundant pick one or the other. I'd go with manhunter because his versatility

He's basically just like Upgrade from the show. an artificial lifeform created by a scientist.

dogs aint aliens bro also the watch is supposed to record sentient creatures, that implies anything that may have complex feelings and cognitive abilities.
>gonzo
based.

That's what the skypians call it. But that's also what they call the moon.

Ursid i think? i haven't watched treasure planet in ages.

Well the Fairy Vearth is the moon, which is a whole can of worms and a theory you can just watch on YT whenever lol. But the word Vearth is what Skypieans called dirt, which means the word Vearth or Earth is technically a word. So man idk the planet had like 8 moons or some shit but we only got 1 now. Theres also aliens IN one piece on the moon, space pirates and shit so.

Yeah but it can still scan other sentient species that are native to your own planet.

Why would you want to be one?

so i can go into the woods and scare people as a weird humanoid abomination that isn't just a grey, or snake tits.