Ruins your franchise

>Ruins your franchise

Attached: ff000c039d3d4c44da1aa0097a1f0578.jpg (736x736, 89.2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IVtmlzEq_Fo
youtu.be/JNSuNa9u6ZE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>makes you horny

Wait, how? I don't remember watching the third movie.

2 was already shit

The ending

2 was good

>user is jealous that a cartoon dragon got a gf and moved on with his life

>Give up your friends for pussy

she cute

many such cases.

Quit being a neet and move out already.

You’re ex-bro is suffering because you wanted to chase tail.

Me either but I did watch it

>female nightfury must be specifically designed to have a much more feminine aspect than toothless
>when Toothless and Hiccup meet up again at the end, they have to bring their whole annoying nuclear family like they can't separate for a moment

It's all so tiresome.

Attached: 1445168924419.png (364x646, 254.1K)

This is what happens in real life.

twittertroons triggered because straight dragons

Attached: 1527932332047.jpg (1200x1200, 270.79K)

>he doesnt bring family when meeting a old friend again

Attached: dimorphism_UDUx161.jpg (760x596, 171.36K)

was just above to remind everyone of this. Holy shit this movie made them uncomfortable

The third movie was bad because it tried to ape the book ending without the entire fucking follow-up that took the entire series

Anything else is a cope. They wanted to finish it like the book but they didn't have any way to do it because alvin didn't exist, dragons weren't enslaved and there was no gigantic genocidal race war.

>imgoing to dhit right there snd hurl it at the movie screen
Fucking amerimutts

2 was charmless

2 was neat but then BRO MY MOM WAS JUST LIKE ME AND WAS FRIENDS WITH DRAGONS BUT MY DAD NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT IT AND SHE WENT INTO SELF EXILE TO BE FRIENDS WITH DRAGONS and it just made me cringe because the movie hadn't earned such a dumb twist.

look, I get that the left wing/woke millenial/zoomer woke generation is fucked, but dammit the right isnt looking that great either if they cant grasp things like this, and I dont even think its autism

Shut the fuck up and take your meds.

Attached: isthispolitical.png (1160x770, 119.8K)

What did they want, for Toothless to rail Hiccup?

>people still think that they're supposed to be the same species despite their clearly mullato babies

Attached: thw_night_lights.png (350x186, 75.98K)

Why are they complaining? Do they want Nightfurys to die out? If Toothless was a gay dragon, you could say bye bye to his entire race.

>disney movie

Have you never seen the same species have two different colors depending on sex?

I bet this nigga thinks a border collie is a different species from a retriever lmao
What a retard.

well, one of them is a furfag so...

Would they have preferred if Toothless got with Hiccup instead?

>hybridization doesn't exist outside of dog breeding
What a retard.

Attached: macaw-diagram1_1_orig.png (949x800, 839.61K)

Oh, well then. Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to, I guess.

>proving him right

the franchise died when the father died and toothless getting alpha powers only to never use it again.

>I said it, now it's true

Shrek, KFP and HTTYD should've been stand alone films

I've always hated these, 'if you love it let it go' stories, like the Velveteen Rabbit or Wolf Children.

>hetro agenda
Liberalism is literally a civilization wide death cult... god I miss Hitler.

Attached: Slow simmer.gif (255x188, 394.38K)

are different colored cats also different species?... not everything is humans and niggers

we both know the answer to that question

Attached: 0155bd182a3d7e67b8ac3758183c1fd89a02e44035098d4e0a0203d3eb19dd7f.gif (300x240, 2.87M)

the more i rewatch Prince of Egypt, the more i dislike it. There's something about the characters personalities, the way they talk, and their designs that make it impossible for me to connect with them. Not a fan of the songs' lyrics and the fast pacing either

PoE had the same character designers from Balto (Carlos Grangel and Nicolas Marlet) since everyone at Amblimation got folded into Dreamworks 2D' division. I already didn't like the designs in Balto, and the ones in PoE don't fare much better. It's a shame cause the backgrounds in both films look great, but the angular character designs are unappealing

literally the same crew. All Katzenberg had to do was ask his buddy Spielberg to bring those people from his UK studio to america so that he (Katzenberg) could start production on his pretentious and bitter 2D attempts to dethrone Disney
youtu.be/IVtmlzEq_Fo
youtu.be/JNSuNa9u6ZE

>friend
>the guy that killed your dad

God damm what is wrong with them?

You keep giving them attention

We stopped tolerating bullying in schools. It seemed like a good idea at the time.

I can understand why you dislike it. It's becuse you are a faggot.

or maybe because the script and characters aren't anything to write home about. Prince of Egypt is pure style, yet has little substance or personality

Nah, it's you being a fag.

>Moses, Rameses, Tzipporah, Miriam, Aaron, Seti, Hotep, Huy, Tuya, Jethro
boring characters, especially if we compare them to Disney Renaissance characters (hard to not make comparisons given PoE was a reactionary force to the Renaissance)

Far more interesting and three dimensional than mediocre dreck like Shark Tale.

made for BHC.

i like em big i like em chunky

Attached: 2838640a-b0fb-4914-a5ca-3f25831dd5c4_1.3473f8477c6a29b90e1efac164360cc3.jpg (612x612, 47.82K)

>having offspring is an agenda
its natures literal only agenda or goal kek. they can't shame animals or trees either

The books were unparalleled kino

I get you, but Hitler was overall a disaster for our cause. Still, him destroying the Institute for sexual "science" was a step in the right direction.

I hope that the funny kiwi man from Brotherhood Base goes back in time and kills all the dragons and the characters with a bow and arrow. Also the funny Frenchie backstabs the male with the dagger from Aladdin and seduces his wife.

Attached: 150px-Icon_sniper.jpg (150x150, 5.03K)

I have low expectations for Twitter users, but holy fuck.