I need chubby Anna in my life

I need chubby Anna in my life

Attached: B2AD3A74-8020-441E-9642-0457D33A6021.jpg (1382x1261, 246.8K)

So cute and innocent. Too bad I'm gonna take advantage of that to seduce her, knock her up and do her in to secure my place on the throne, user.

That's not how becoming a king works user. You'd just be her royal consort.

Daring thread. Cute though.

>Queen dies
>Child becomes new monarch
>Still a baby, too young to rule
>Child's father (me) declared regent

meant for

See now that works but also rude, careful tho cuz people would definitely try and coup you since the throne is tenuous. Say Anna or Elsa have a cousin or an uncle. That slimy fuck could definitely try and mog you for the throne, especially given discontent of the sweet Anna dying so soon after her parents and Elsa being a witch. I'd rather just chill on the throne and let my wife autistically ramble at me while eating chocolate. Fat bitches and royal privilege to chill and do whatever the fuck. Not bad, wife with the wallet and me picking up some hermetic order bullshit.

No you don't user.
She'll constantly look down on herself for her weight. She'll ask you constantly if she's fat and you'll have to tell her she looks just fine, but that will never be enough. She'll go on diets and push you to do the same so that you don't tempt her with food. She'll drag you to the gym to help lose weight. Then She'll get even more depressed when she sees you lose pound after pound while her weight fluctuates to the point she actually outweighs you. You'll still love her with all her heart because you know it's just natural stagnation for her body but she'll never accept that. You'll make love to her and constantly be hard as diamonds but She'll think you're only doingso her because she's fat and you pitty her. Even though she's just a little chubby. By the end you just roll with the cycle even though it depresses you constantly knowing that your love and affection for her aren't enough to make her happy. You'll be warn down and depressed because she doesn't love herself the way you love her, and she'll not realize how much she's hurting you because she's too hurt herself.

Attached: 1594826045869.gif (500x275, 448.61K)

That’s not even that chubby.

user, I'm so sorry. You had a fat gf too?

I just like chubby girls, man

That's perfectly chubby. A rarity in the US.

What a shame.

fpbp

Christ user.

Attached: Awkward Anna.jpg (1600x1600, 139.62K)

How much gut is required for chubby?
Why did I hear JC Denton do his lip smack.

Great, another thing I'm going to obsess over.

PLUMP

I still have to watch the rest of Arcane and catch up on Better Call Saul before the new season airs, how the fuck am I supposed to fit in a new fetish?

Attached: 26f.png (1680x943, 901.9K)

Men are perpetually divided

Attached: pierce-brosnan-wife-1.jpg (1240x775, 132.32K)

Jerk off in between.

user what the fuck?

Attached: 1605153909760.jpg (1024x1024, 123.78K)

dude...

Attached: concerned-patrice.gif (640x360, 2.85M)

It's either this or a cycle of self loathing. You can't talk about going to the gym to improve yourself because they then take it as a sign their bodies aren't good enough. If then if they say they want to improve they get upset If you provide advice because you confirmed their suspicions and if you don't they are upset you're not supporting them.

God I'm glad I'm out of that relationship

I would sneak up behind this girl, surprise grope her tummy/tits and proceed to tease her endlessly about her golden body

Attached: tonegawa.png (1000x560, 475.21K)

user...

A person has got to learn to love themselves first otherwise a relationship will just be seeking validation from the other person.

I didn't. Until now.

... got any more?

I already diet and go to the gym tho
>because you know it's just natural stagnation for her body
the fuck even is this

It's exactly like this for me
>Date a slightly chubby diabetic girl with food problems/trauma/autism
>Try to keep her physical with me, but she begins to refuse to do anything
>Try to help her with food problems but refuses to step out of comfort zone
>Sleeps 10+ hours a day
>Sex life goes from occasional to never as she declares she's asexual as a cover for being ashamed
>Has gained 150 pounds in the 2 years we've been dating
>All she does is eat and sleep
>Only showers once a week, reeks because she refuses to wash properly
>Won't do a fucking thing other than sleep and eat
>Only things she'll eat are terrible for diabetes so her blood sugar is super high so she tears through insulin
>Am only with her at this point because I'm 32 years old and can't afford to move off on my own at this point. Sunk cost essentially.
>To depressed at this point to do any of the things I want to do
>She knows its her fault I'm depressed but refuses to do anything to make any of it better

I moved almost 1k miles to be with this girl. She was so cheerful and healthy when we got together. We went out weekly, if not every few days. The passions entirely gone. I'm basically just a thing she keeps on the shelf and only exist to her when she needs affection. Now she's morbidly obese and disgusting. Most of my energy goes toward distracting myself from just jumping off the roof or something.

Attached: 2823y8423685463784654.gif (427x240, 2.36M)

I have a new fetish. Are you proud of yourself user? Proud i want to fill her with my cream?

Plus: she won’t let you grab her tummy because she doesn’t like having it pointed out. Shit sucks.

I just made this thread to share a cute picture I found. Jesus Christ, anons, I’m so sorry.

Bro. Get out of there.

fatter

This is why fatfag fantasies are just that; fantasies. The real life shit is infinitely worse for both parties.

Can't afford to. Even if I stay in the area. Not moving back in with my family because that'll be a whole ordeal. There's no jobs there either so i'd be fucked on trying to get my own place. My only real option is to just hold it together for a few more years, save as much money as I can, and break off on my own.

>She'll go on diets and push you to do the same so that you don't tempt her with food. She'll drag you to the gym to help lose weight.
Is this supposed to be a bad thing? I already regularly go to the gym. I would love to have a gf who lifts with me.

murder her and frame it as a suicide

Wew this thread

You need to save up and leave. You’re still young bro, it isn’t worth it to live like this.

Gotta get out user. The best decision I ever made in my life was leaving someone who did this kind of shit and spiraled into a mess on the continued assumption that I would keep her afloat because we'd gotten married. Every day I wished for one of us to be hit by a car, I didn't care who. When I left her it created enormous and difficult emotional issues from hurting someone who I once cared so much for. As I drove away to my mom's house I felt a sense of freedom I hadn't realized I 'd lost. Suddenly all of these possibilities opened up before me, and though it took 2 years of divorce proceedings and thousands of dollars, I have never felt more free and recovered and become my own person from that one decision. If you aren't happy in your relationship it is of the utmost important to recognize that you only get one singular life, and wasting years of it miserable and ruined because you're upholding an emotional promise that the other part broke, or is constantly testing how far they can push the promise before you break it is not worth the pain. It only gets worse the longer you wait. If the roles were reversed would they put up with you? If the roles were reversed do you think you deserve for them to put up with you? There's selflessness, selfishness, and self-respect. Figure out which one of those you want to live by, which one of those someone you respect would live by, and get the fuck away from that black hole of a human, user. I believe in you.

Don't do this btw. 1: murder bad blah blah blah. 2: its better for them to deal with the fact that they've gone so far that no one will pull them back out, they have to do it on their own.

Just walk out, user. This ain't healthy for either of you.

ngmi

Been there brother

He speaks true.
My sister has been the same way for her entire life due to the shit our mother put us through. Yo-yo dieting, puking in the trash and denying the fucking trash can exists, buying exercise equipment she's too self consious to use. It's all a mental hurrince and self hate, shame, and protecting the core person at the cause of the whole thing - the unloving pyscho of a mother who taugh her to hate herself, and to medicate with food.
She literally trained my sister to equate love with mashed potatoes.
It's all fucked up, and it's going to affect her for the remainer of her life.

I'm happy this thread turned into pointing out how terrible fat women actually are. Dated a girl who got just a little bit chubby, but like, really fast after we started dating. Suddenly yoga stopped. Suddenly she needed snacks between breakfast and lunch, which were now full on meals instead of something to get going for the day. Snacks between lunch and dinner, then a HUGE dinner she was STARVING for immediately after work. Then a snack before bedtime.

It took just a couple of months before I was having a difficult time staying hard, and I already wasn't interested beforehand. Soon enough, I was making excuses not to have sex. And then the tears came, because she knew I wasn't attracted to her.

Eventually I dumped her right before my birthday because we were making out in my car and I found myself thinking about spreadsheets at work. I'll never date anyone "chubby" ever again.

>claims her wasn't interested in girl
>claims he has gf
>says fat women are terrible
>doesn't mention talking with her about the issues
>dumped her before birthday, and everybody clapped

incel power fantasy. fail.

Uh, no, it's all true, but maybe your reading comprehension is shit. She was pretty thin when I started dating her. She got fat. I didn't talk with her about the issues, because I felt like it was a losing battle.

Nobody needs to clap about this shit, just realize that "chubby" girls turn into "fat" girls pretty much no matter what.

any woman that calls her boobs "girls" are always fucking disgusting freaks

as much as we meme about THE ARCHITECT I feel like she's gonna end up with some sort of health problems down the line because of it if the theory of Pierce overfeeding her out of guilt from his previous wife dying is true

just the general idea that women hit the wall faster and harder than men do and it usually starts with their weight

Attached: 1647848308565.png (539x530, 275.28K)

She should be fatter

>this thread

Attached: a9e.jpg (1080x1349, 116.13K)

I agree with you sound like a fucking liar. Nobody believes your schizo fantasy.

you're either a samefag or a fat woman
either way, cope

>D...dude I totally had a gf but she was fat and ugly so I dumped her like a heckin chad

Meds

true. Incels are terrible liars. They sell a motive as oppose to telling solid events, major precursors to those events, and the consequences of the precursors. They don't care that relationships at about teamwork. They're the heroes of their own fantasies.

She gained weight. We broke up. Why is this a hard thing to believe?

Don't waste your time in a shitty relationship because of "teamwork." That's not incel advice, that's "how to stay happy in life and not divorced at 45" advice.

>compliment girlfriends tits
>she cries about having them too small multiple times
>go to the effort of finding diet to grow them
>she says she likes having them small
???
Fucking woman moments man.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Yes please

>cute chubby redhead disney princess
>thread dissolves into hopeless despair
who knew anna's tiddies were so powerful

Attached: EMvgOZFVAAEnOXG.png (694x700, 369.32K)

Let’s just talk about her tits, then

Attached: D79FA43C-6460-4569-8AA7-A41FF894A6F9.jpg (800x1199, 656.31K)

This. I just wanted to jack off