How bad did Finn blew it with Flame Princess in retrospect?

How bad did Finn blew it with Flame Princess in retrospect?

Attached: FIdUr9LWQAYzRJK.png (576x707, 586.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/6MmSVsQJeW2Fd-mv1kQUWw/
desuarchive.org/co/search/image/lW5nbYcWyGZQjB7VobMC3Q/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Writers deciding around the time of PB's age up that Finn's existence was shit.

I want to scalp adam muto

Same, and since he and his retarded writers actively hate Finn, I believe the comic has superseded the show as the true canon.

Attached: tumblr_inline_oyay29ugZW1tcoeki_1280.jpg (968x1018, 259.69K)

That was an alternate timeline for the comic and not very canon
I don’t know why it’s so hard to accept Finn doesn’t need a woman in his life to feel content

Because he does need a woman in his life or else hes alone and miserable

How was it an alternate timeline if it was just the future? And because there's a world of difference between "Finn doesn’t need a woman in his life to feel content", and "Finn waited for death as soon as Jake bit it".

Nope, Finn isn’t needy

Get fucked dykeceiline shipper

Attached: 5EB48E74-385F-4E23-96C3-FDE58457FD67.jpg (1998x1540, 362.82K)

Eh. Huntress wizard was an upgrade so really not too bad in the long run

Buff Finn is awful, twink Finn is better

Kek

>and "Finn waited for death as soon as Jake bit it".
But he didn’t
He said lived a good life
It just didn’t include a wife

Finn getting cucked by Cinnamon Bun was fucking dumb, but at least he stopped feeling obligated to "save" some insane bitch. Huntress Wizard was better anyways.

All my niggas hate Muto

Everything in the show up until that point, even shitty episodes like Breezy, showed that he did want a significant other.

Why do you want finn to be alone forever

And he moved on from that
Attracting forces come and go, he will have girlfriends and break up with them, and he’s cool with that

desuarchive.org/co/search/image/6MmSVsQJeW2Fd-mv1kQUWw/
>Finncels spend more time obsessing over Bubbline than getting laid
Poetic

Attached: 1521333453979.gif (500x281, 497.98K)

But wasn't Breezy super critical of wanting to be in a relationship just to feel complete? Like he even got with LSP.

>talks about getting laid
>on a swedish fishery forum

Attached: 1642174488587.jpg (1281x1082, 185.53K)

I don't self-insert as the canon virgin so I don't have issues with mocking others because of it

Not at all, they were completely incompatible, not just for the mechanical reasons, but emotionally as well.

If anything its the writers who failed, they didnt give Finn any romantic payoff after seasons worth of romantic subplots. Just comes off as lazy, thoughtless writing. Huntress Wizard came close to providing romantic payoff, but they fucked that up in a completely unsatisfying way for some incomprehensible reason.

Tbh the show lost its soul after Pendleton left.

Attached: 1646359989117.jpg (4092x2328, 1.23M)

It's clear the writers engage in transient, sterile relationships with shitty, bitter BPD whores and project that onto the main character of a fucking children's cartoon. In fact most show runners these days create shows about their own shortcomings and neruoses because adults these days suffer from chronic arrested development.

This image is funny lol

How does the taste of mutos cock feel in your mouth?
Answer the question, why do you want finn to be alone forever

>How does the taste of mutos cock feel in your mouth?
No idea, but I advice you to stop projecting sex into others when you yourself can't get any lmao

>hurr i lile white knighting garbage media because le contrarianism
Convictionless NPC shitheel

Because the present is nothing like the show's present. The huge chunk of the earth missing never gets fixed and such. And Finn never had FP as his girlfriend for more than 3 days. There's so much plot holes and contradictions

This is an English website, so I advice you to learn how to use it before posting here kek.

Attached: 1429811009972.jpg (628x789, 113.67K)

>mind immediately thinks of dick
do Finncels really?

>I advice you
You're projecting your ESL onto this guy who has a firm grasp on the English language Convictionless NPC shitheel is a great insult and well crafted insult.

based trips
seethe cope and mald Pablo

Thats clearly not true, or else he wouldnt have been seeking a romanantic partner throughout the entire show. Sure, a person shouldnt need a romantic partner to be content, but thats very different from wanting a romantic, which is normal and healthy. after Flame Princess Finn had gotten over the need for romance, but he still wanted romance, and that shouldve been paid off, the fact that it wasnt is bad writing.

I swear all you morons who say "FiNn doEsnT nEed a rOMaNtic PaRtNer" in response to any criticism of how the show handled Finns love life in the end are just asexuals projecting your own feelings on Finn, while entirely missing the point.

Attached: thumb_AC3E8332-BDAE-4BCC-88E6-7885FF452732.jpg (740x380, 52.76K)

all you need to know is that Finn becomes Kamandi

Attached: 5a078c97885bb202f1f279ddbda50809--ice-king-jack-frost.jpg (487x620, 44.21K)

Answer the question, why do you want finn to be alone forever

Why are you obsessed with this fictional character's lack of a romantic partner?

Stop deflecting and Answer the question, why do you want finn to be alone forever

You'll get my answer after you tell me, why are you obsessed with this fictional character's lack of a romantic partner?

No Stop deflecting and Answer the question, why do you want finn to be alone forever

I'll do after you answer me, why are you obsessed with this fictional character's lack of a romantic partner?

Any western comics like Rental Girlfriend

Stop deflecting and Answer the question, why do you want finn to be alone forever

You started deflecting first.

You'll get my answer after you tell me, why are you obsessed with this fictional character's lack of a romantic partner?

No you did you revisionist cunt

Kill yourself cuck

I'll do after you answer me, why are you obsessed with this fictional character's lack of a romantic partner?

He never scored

Attached: 1487306185593.gif (418x272, 902.23K)

Because its a clear attack on men and the crews projecting their hatred for the character for being a white male, now fucking cough up and tell me why you want him to be alongs you stubborn pig headed bitch

It's their self-insert character. If Finn is alone it means they're alone. They don't see Finn was happy, he was all alone but he was happy.

>Because its a clear attack on men
>Jake is still married to Rainicorn at the end
>same with Pig and Treetrunks

>and tell me why you want him to be alongs
I don't, that's your headcanon Jose

Attached: 1331249858664.png (110x156, 34.51K)

Tell me why you want finn to be alone you cunt

I already did

Autism

Then why are you defending the writers shit plots and jabs at finn then?

Why is Yea Forums so desperate to force cucking into things where it didn’t even happen?

I don't, that's your headcanon

>Finn was happy and had a family
>it's a shit plot
user...

If you truely dont want him to be alone, then stop defending the bad writing and finn abuse of the later seasons

Attached: 9E9B5274-FF76-4859-B71D-DE68ADA29994.jpg (1280x1440, 858.04K)

I don't think Finn deserves to be alone forever but the way he messed up his relationships was due to a lack of mutarity on his part. He got better. Just part of growing up

>>Because its a clear attack on men
>>Jake is still married to Rainicorn at the end
>>same with Pig and Treetrunks
Both of those dont include men, theyre animals. I dont agree with the user you're replying to, but I can understand the sentiment. In the end the only major character who wasnt paired up was the one the teenage boys in the audience are supposed to identify with.

>then stop defending the bad writing and finn abuse of the later seasons
Again, that's something you made in your head, many, many times
desuarchive.org/co/search/image/lW5nbYcWyGZQjB7VobMC3Q/

>Finn was happy and had a family
>it's a shit plot

When? The pillow episode? That was pretty much confirmed to be a dream.

Well im very clearly right in how youre so adamant about defending the creative choice to make finn alone and miserable forever. You probably suck rian johnsons dick too you soi guzziling cuckold

Attached: AFD9B03B-017B-4D80-B0CC-18A21E2769C2.jpg (1200x1200, 199.06K)

Misery loves company I guess

>continues with his headcanon
>posts a picture about a movie that is a headcanon
pottery

>a self-inserter ever getting laid
You're funny

Attached: TF2_Soldier_Smiling_Banner.jpg (800x450, 40.16K)

And that was a bullshit episode that shouldve been undone in the first place and finn was OOC in frost and fire
>headcanonheadcanonheadcanon
But do go on, please keep proving me right

Attached: 4D106DF5-5546-4FE2-BBE9-B46271625241.jpg (960x960, 61.85K)

>Lived in a van, maybe mentoring his bro's grandkid and died alone

Incel homeless uncle, what a great life Finn must have had.

>why do you defend the writers?
>i didn't, you made that up in your head
>well that means you are defending them!
But do go on, please keep proving me right

Attached: 1401829010214.jpg (259x194, 6.33K)

He's saying it in a really stupid way, but there is a kernel of truth in what he said. After seasons of unsatsifying romantic subplots for Finn the AT finale was a dissapointment in that regard. It is just bad writing. You say that the point was that Finn didnt need a romantic partner and if thats the case they shouldve been more clear with that. Either way, its bad writing.

You are defending them but siding with them and how they mistreat finn. Why else would you be defending finn abuse in posts like

>characters need to have a girlfriend otherwise they're miserable
He was happy