Warner Bros Discovery Merger Closes This Friday

What projects will be axed? what projects will last just one season

My first bet is Unicorn: Warriors Eternal just lasting one season, the Cartoon Cartoons shorts program being axed and Jellystone ending after those 40 episodes.

>variety.com/2022/tv/news/discovery-warnermedia-merger-friday-close-1235225258/

Attached: WB Discovery.jpg (1487x1034, 247.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

deadline.com/2021/02/clone-high-reboot-mindy-kaling-scooby-doo-spinoff-velma-pete-davidson-mars-comedy-hbo-max-adult-animation-1234690967/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hopefully they look at DC and HBO and stop the constant race baiting and gay shit. Probably not though. Still hope Jim Lee is fired though regardless.

What is the point of this wasn't Warner already bought by at&t?

What will happen to Pibby with this merger Pibbybros?

Warner Bros was actively losing them money so AT&T sold them. It's actually pretty pathetic, WB's years of poor management have caught up to it.

I just hope this kills that The CW PPG show

I can see them killing The Clone High revival and Paramount+ just picking them up again.....im still wondering why MTV accepted to give that revival to HBO Max instead of their own streaming service

And all the dc shows

Paramount Plus existed at the time?

It was announced a 2 weeks before the launch daye, they where promoting it as hell on February, im still surprised Viacom/Paramount allowed HBO Max to take the revial instead of using it as a tool to have new subs

>deadline.com/2021/02/clone-high-reboot-mindy-kaling-scooby-doo-spinoff-velma-pete-davidson-mars-comedy-hbo-max-adult-animation-1234690967/

So the number is about 5 Billion Dollars have to be cut once the deal is final. That is cut immediately as its part of this deal.

There will be lots of Blood. I'd not be Surprised if DC rights aren't parted out as Marvel was back in the 90s if not wholesale sold.

What are the chances the snyderverse will be restored?

No Snyderverse, but at the very least Cavil has a chance at getting a proper Superman movie.

Who co-owned Marvel in the 90s?

There’s no way they are getting rid of Batman.

>marvelfags praying to the Mouse that DC finally dies so they can live happily
Hilarious.

>My first bet is Unicorn: Warriors Eternal just lasting one season

What if it succeeds on the service though?
I doubt they would want to cancel something that makes them money.

don't remind me of that piece of shit

I can see the Gotham Knight series getting axed.

What’s the fate of Primal?

Attached: 02D95C17-AE89-4C48-A118-454B4CB64D5F.jpg (1242x640, 42.21K)

Hopefully shelved

that's what they get for investing some much money on capeshit.

Attached: j.jpg (900x900, 108.17K)

Will ChadMcCracken be able to fix CN?

Attached: EF574E78-6C84-4664-BBFB-DDAAEB1AF2DF.jpg (1420x2048, 657.03K)

Primal is already finished and announced for summer
There isn't going to be more then this next season and I think that was planned

I thought it was AT&T who was hilariously incompetent?

where was this said

DC and Dune are safe but I can see them selling Harry Potter whomever and the Jackson LotR to Amazon.

>Unicorn: Warriors Eternal
How am I just learning about this?

I wish they invested in more animated capeshit

It’s been announced two years ago, it was suppose to come out last year but now they delayed it to this year.

Attached: 363C1FEE-127F-411F-AC55-5167F81BB97F.jpg (1242x737, 340.27K)

I guess I missed it somehow.

Have we heard anything about the Teen Titans Go spin-off that was announced I year ago, because I can see it getting the axe

>Genndy loses two shows from WB

Not a complete loss at least we can still look forward to his upcoming adult SPA movies and Popeye.

Attached: DE8413E0-F93B-46F5-9622-C53087CE9B78.jpg (1242x741, 233.51K)

Pibby will be the new mascot for Discovery Kids LATAM.

Does this mean RWBY's anime show is gonna get canned?

Attached: 1648662672863.gif (470x422, 1.25M)

Will he ever try to do something for pic related?

Every CN Studios/HB Studios Veteran has worked for them at some point except him

Attached: Disney-logo-png-transparent-download.png (3968x1686, 87.9K)

He's back at Disney, his new show is a villan focused series for Disney Channel, he probably went to see a pitch for PPG 25th Anniversary for 2023, probably something related to that Powerpuff World trademark from 2021

He looks like he has never slept in his whole life

If you count Clone Wars.

Attached: 50488B9D-E34C-4F34-B65D-5AFDA5FFE943.jpg (2984x1300, 406.54K)

I just wonder how this will affect Toonami in general

I hope discovery undos cartoonito and makes CN studios make normal cartoons again

I wonder if they will add some classic cartoons from Hanna Barbera/DC/Warner Bros/Tom And Jerry/Cartoon Network to give Discovery Family some kind of life since Hasbro announced that they are thinking of selling their stake of the channel now that Horse Show is over

Attached: Screen+Shot+2015-09-15+at+9.06.31+AM.png (1500x840, 1.33M)

The classics are already have a home on MeTV and Boomerang.

What does this even mean? Are they splitting the locations of shows and having a WB streaming service?

They should rebrand it as Tooncast USA while Boomerang rebrands as Cartoonito The Channel

>Who co-owned Marvel in the 90s?
Toy Biz. Hasbro got the license to make action figures somewhere in the Toy Biz/Marvel Entertainment bankruptcy. Marvel came out of bankruptcy court with enough money to fund Iron Ma for Paramount distribution, and the MCU's early success attracted Disney.

Problem is that Harry Potter franchise was their bread and butter they depended on from 2000-2010s, but they had nothing after that.

They should have planned ahead. Disney will be in a similar spot once they’re done milking the MCU in 15 years

*dies*

Attached: multiversus-official-announcement-featured.jpg (1200x667, 123.9K)

God I hope so. Almost as cringe as Pibby.

It was both.

It dosn't count but Sony made a deal with Disney to stream their films on Disney+ and Hulu

Until the inevitable time where Disney buys Sony Pictures/Colombia Pictures just for Spiderman the closest collab of Genndy and Disney will be and along with Black Knight and The Hotel Transylvania Franchise getting to be streamed at Hulu and Disney+.

i hope it doesn't die immediately, i had a lot of fun playing the beta

We know, Tony.

Imagine if this merger dumps Locksmith Animation multi-year production deal with Warner Bros beacuse they where afraid that Disney would dump them after the 20th Century Fox Merger

Attached: Locksmith.png (647x270, 50.5K)

It's actually more this
>AT&T is a phone company
>CEO decides what if more than telecomms
>other execs unsure but CEO decides fuck that I know what I'm doing
>buys warner
>corporate incompetence reigns supreme
>he leaves
>other execs can make decisions now and go back to being a telecomm company

All the upcoming DC movies will likely be cancelled when Snyder is put in complete control of the brand. They probably won't even release the already filmed ones since they go against Boss's vision.

Discovery Family. That's a fact

probably.

Fpbp

Att acquired discover dumbass, they handed management of time Warner to discovery.

Why do people speak so confidently about things they don’t understand.

What will happen to Villainous.... Heedbros

Attached: VillainousPhaseOneCover.png (1500x2314, 3.65M)

Blackhat hijacks Discovery Kids LAT that will be based tho

Where is this from?

>Pibby teaches mexican kids what to do during cartel shootouts
>Pibby teachers venezuelan kids how to survive by hunting rats and dogs
>Pibby teaches colombian kids how to smuggle coke through the airport
>Pibby teaches argentinians how to stash dollars under their beds and brace for the upcoming collapse
>Pibby teaches chileans how to speak

Why would WB ever sell their most money making property? Harry Potter brings in billions more per year than DC combined. It's one of the most profitable IP in the world. WB selling Harry Potter means that they no longer are in business lol WB thanks their lucky stars they got their hands on the franchise before anyone else.