Where's the amogus?

Where's the amogus?

Attached: social-media-and-warfare-stonetoss-comic.png (715x700, 40.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ks35ZE4n7HI
youtube.com/watch?v=QLq6GEiHqR8&t=1850s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shoulder

>sensiblechuckle.gif

Attached: 1623356700624.jpg (828x821, 656.06K)

Left shoulder of the guy on the right

sus

what

It's a tranny comic, don't worry about it.

I am completely confused. Is he just angry they deleted Donald Trump's Twitter account because he broke the rules?

>Megahex is a tranny comic now

Is tranny just the new "faggot" where it's shorthand for "something I don't like?"

Along with being called a Marxist and being told to dilate.

the guy who makes it is a tranny

I continue to be astounded at the people that consistently can't infer the context for these comics.

What rules would that be?

Simon Hanselmann isn't a tranny.
He also has a wife.

dilate, marxist

Attached: FPDddfmXMAYZLpx.jpg (1078x1343, 270.28K)

Crossdresser/tranny same thing

"they" in the comic is russia. they're getting dragged for all the war crimes. the joke is that this the extent of their punishment for said crimes.

I don't go on Twitter but I assume it's has a lot to do with his foul language and completely untrue statements as facts as if it was law.

Most people don't speak crazy practically Neo-Nazi right wing speak.

Nice amogus location

>"they" in the comic is russia. they're getting dragged for all the war crimes. the joke is that this the extent of their punishment for said crimes.
So is he actually saying there's no point in doing anything against Russia? So the entire planet needs to give up on helping Ukraine?

who cares

Attached: FPJC7XEVsAItWX-.png (598x387, 21.86K)

i think it's also implying that the reports of ukraine kicking their asses are inaccurate

You're dumb as fuck.

ukraine has fallen to nazi wokeism and they cancelled jk rowling, so russia is actually doing the world a favor by killing them all

They haven't conquered the entire country despite the population and size difference. by all accounts this is a complete disaster, showing of the Russian army hasn't completely conquered Ukraine by now despite not giving any sits about war crimes.

I think he's actually saying that bitching and whining on Twitter doesn't actually mean anything and countries don't actually care about being "ratio'd."

Should we start a nuclear war over a border conflict?

Neo-Nazi exist in most developed countries because they had the right to exist when they commit crimes they get criminally charged but they don't exactly so it openly because they want to exist before and become more powerful before they start committing crime openly at the point no one can stop them .

this

The terms of service say Twitter can cancel your account for any reason they want.

I don't know, will Russia do that?

we didn't start it.

Invasion a sovereign Nations territory by all angles just because you're saying does a major Neo-Nazi problem( with is not happening in Ukraine) most of the territory you invade do you know where near to any disputed border is not a border conflict.

Attached: file.png (510x381, 197.43K)

OP is absolutely seething today lmao

>they cancelled jk rowling
The stupid cunt has a movie and a video game coming out. Stop sucking Putin's dick.

vlad is based for killing the redditor troon platoons

Attached: ukraine-and-russia-lgbt-stonetoss-comic.png (1500x500, 66.98K)

If Russia doesn't, well, there's a lot of memes about Poland right now...
NATO entering the conflict would be WW3. So far, it's a territorial skirmish. One that Putin instigated, yes, now take some time to feel like you're better than me, if you wish.
Out of your system? Good. We didn't start it yet. youtube.com/watch?v=Ks35ZE4n7HI

united states should annex taiwan, and tell china that we'll nuke them if they interfere.

Sounds good in fantasy, but how is it in reality?

I don't know, work pretty well in Crimea.

We would need a better commander in chief first, and our military purged of traitorous marxist troons.

Attached: milley-traitor-1536x1105.jpg (1536x1105, 387.03K)

Its just Russia, really. They are not "the world'.

maybe line the russian stooges and line them up against wall too.

>They are not "the world'.
user, Russia is allied with China.
How do you think China would react to Russia going to war with America?

what do you think?

>despite not giving any sits about war crimes.
false

China would duck out and allow whitey to kill whitey, as they have done many times before and will do many times yet again.

China would send weapons and materiel to Russia, y'know, that thing that they're literally doing right now?
How well do you think the west would take that?

I don't care what you all think, I'm just having a laugh at how the actual fucking Russian army can't conquer a bunch of wheat farmers.

made in china.

that explains why russia is doing so badly right now.

now do the u.s. in afghanistan

stonetoss is a morbidly obese incel and OP is a spamming and ban evading faggot.
10+

Attached: 1615269897016.png (1400x1400, 407.49K)

we conquered them just fine, the problem is setting up a government that's willing to defend itself but it turns out the warlords are inherently corrupt.

dilate lol

Attached: 1648856557965.png (614x2803, 270.3K)

>Its just Russia, really. They are not "the world'.
>the largest country by land mass is insignificant to me in my quest for moral superiority!
Good. You're no better than Putin.

Attached: stonetoss-in-family-guy.jpg (900x540, 57.97K)

based

"largest land mass", and yet he wanted more.
>Good. You're no better than Putin.
elaborate.

>OP got so buttblasted that everyone recognizes him, he made this image
Lmaoooooo

>Russia committed warcrimes
>Not fake evidence manufactured by globohomo

dilate lol

Attached: FOnz3u-XMAQYieM.jpg (1638x2048, 304.4K)

>NATO entering the conflict would be WW3. So far, it's a territorial skirmish. One that Putin instigated, yes, now take some time to feel like you're better than me, if you wish.
>Out of your system? Good. We didn't start it yet

Putin started the war singing by invading Ukraine NATO join your starting World War 3 is like saying Britain and France started World War 2

Lmao see you next thread ;)
and reminder: Trump lost lol

>>despite not giving any sits about war crimes.
>false
How?

You're willing to end countless innocent lives and possibly the world over some stupid fight. That's what the KGB-brainwashed husk of a leader is doing, and that's what everyone pushing for Western intervention is also doing.
50/50 that you'll address me as 'Putin' after this post, despite making it clear I see him as a bad guy.
World War 2 was already more than just another war by the time Britain got involved.

>being called a Marxist
that's usually true though

Kinda funny he made a comic to make fun of the Tranny "rationg" people on Twitter and preemptively blocked her so she wouldn't do it to him while making a comic based on her actions and retweeting shit about her.

Talk about beta-male pushy shit

>You're willing to end countless innocent lives and possibly the world over some stupid fight.
You do know this is already a war and it wasn't a conflict no one has died because of pig got shot yes?

youtube.com/watch?v=QLq6GEiHqR8&t=1850s