Death Battle

Even though group battles are difficult, who'd win in a Royale amongst the various Godzillas?

Attached: godzilla-evolution-era.jpg (1280x704, 90.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/6n7vk2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Earth can stomp them all to death.

Somehow, late Showa, because winning is what he does. Like the Batman of Godzillas.

>But he's too small and underpowered

Guess what, you knocked him into a patch of magnetic radiation that now supersized him and gave him radiation sucking powers somehow

Shin cuz he's got bullshit mutant powers beyond the usual atomic breath

Rope

Yea Forums?

Legendary's had a comic, and maybe Shin, too?

Literally

Godzilla had comics both standalone and with Marvel

Attached: R (1).jpg (747x1080, 281.5K)

Attached: R (2).jpg (2063x3131, 1.54M)

Godzilla is honorary Yea Forums. besides, he's had comics from marvel and two American cartoons, if you count the one based on the 98 movie.

Checked
Kaijufaggots are not welcome here

Cope.

Attached: 1619875616782.gif (220x166, 433.26K)

Heisei burning Godzilla stomps all of them.

Shin is the most powerful of all those depicted in the OP, no?

Legendary might be able to body if he's quick enough to get around the evolution. He also seems more durable since he took a nuke to the face and it amped him, while Shin was getting damaged by bombers

If we include the others not in pic, Earth or even Final Wars could stomp through sheer bs feats

Pic related would man handle shin, let alone legendary godzilla

Attached: 7E23CEF7-30B0-4305-8241-BB33A61347A7.jpg (992x1459, 1.19M)

Shin got btfod by stealth bombers and had to recharge a week after using his atomic breath. What the fuck are you retards smoking?

lol no

>Like the Batman of Godzillas
You mean Batzilla? I love that guy!

Attached: Batzilla.jpg (1394x682, 99.25K)

>Kaijufaggots are not welcome here
I wonder who is behind this post.

Attached: 1544712941734.webm (854x480, 2.94M)

How would DC handle a Godzilla crossover?

>implying these comics are being discussed at all
Dishonesty is but one of the traits of the disgusting subhuman kaijuqueer

Ultima can’t be killed by traditional means

What do you think it would take to kill him for good? Short of reality warping I mean

So this is the thread? ok
Zatanna's preview:
streamable.com/6n7vk2

Attached: 5535c090332141fdb080a82c1cbf3530.png (800x1063, 1.06M)

Nothing the others have.
I mean, he can be KILLED, but he can’t be killed FOR GOOD

Thanks, bruva.
Also, did Boomstick say "capeshit" or am I tripping?

Attached: Mel Gawking.png (468x438, 333.12K)

this cartoon was fucking boring. Not sure if it was made by the same people that made the MiB one, they look alike but this one doesn't hold a candle to that one.

i want to say Shin due to the tail lazer giving it a great advantage against anyone else but it enters sleep mode when overheated and nit only due to using its beams but also from recieving heat form firepower meaning that the other godzillas can round up and shoot their beam at it, make shin expulse all the radiation and wait to cool off, and if they survive the round of beams, they all can knock it out instantly. The one that shows to be a possible winner is Legendaryzilla due to its body mass and height, it's slow movement could be a downside but not enough to stop it

Yes. He did.

>Earth
Small time

Attached: 0b6ecadd1509f6bc4.jpg (1041x1600, 621.81K)

Pathetic

Lol even DB knows we're sick of capeshit

Ultraman vs Godzilla when?

Someday.
All we know is that it would be finale worthy

Godzilla was so badass in these comics hot damn. He also busted a force field powered by a black hole (don't ask me how that works) and fought Spacegodzilla who ate stars

which one got wanked more in the previews? i noticed Zatanna's scope seems a lot more nebulously defined than Wanda's.

If they ever use Goji again, it has to be Ultraman
Hulk is also thematic but making it work is so much harder that you might as well attempt Destroyah vs Doomsday

Matt Frank also is a great artist

I mean Legendary G also shot its beam through the earth down into the hollow earth and even further, which the scientists said (at least in KotM) was thousands of miles

Destroyah putting gamerafag at 0-2 when?

based

Because to be honest, she has alot more discernable feats than Wanda. Sure Wanda has the big multiversal shit, but other than that her powers are difficult to define since she doesn't use them outside of "hex bolts" that just knock people around, whereas Zats displays much more in her career

He ain’t.

What I did notice is they established that Zatanna can handle herself against foes with tons more raw power than herself, while the Wanda preview they went off on her raw power instead. We might be seeing a David and Goliath situation here

I wonder if they’ll actually make this about skill vs strength

Advance vs Demon Back
Niko Style vs MMA
Strong against Strong

Attached: 061C3953-86F0-4209-BC9B-0C71E8ACAC03.jpg (960x540, 439.89K)

If you go high end interpretations and scaling I think Baki takes this. With "earthquake" feats I think calc'ers fail to take overpressure into account- you could very well make an entire hill shake with 1 ton of TNT, let alone the hundreds they net somehow. Yujiro's earthquake feat dwarfs all of Kengan though, and he did that in base while demon back Baki took hits from demon back Yujiro

It's weird, both have exploitable weaknesses. Wanda needs to use her hands and see to do hexes, Zat needs to speak to encant. Wanda has multiversal reality warping but I don't know where they're gonna go with that Zor guy

Generally speaking doesn't multiversal reality warping utterly dwarf localized reality warping? Because Wanda isn't the *blows up the multiverse* type, she's a reality warper

Wanda may have range but I don’t know about power
Zatanna actually wrecked reality with her hands while Wanda spread a hex that prevents x genes from occurring

Yeah but I don't know how 4th wall breaking stuff is vs multiversal, especially "folding and crumbling" the reality and power system of a magic user rivaling the Spectre

Earth.

He's boring as shit, but can still curbstomp (literally) everyone else.

4th wall break is superior because the 'multiverse' in question is contained within the pages defining said 4 walls

I mean I'd bank on him givin he beat a multiversal Ghidorah that just Unicron's across universes eating energy and literally cannot be detected by scientific instruments while also bending reality around itself

Why make a distinction between range and power if death battle highballs everything to irrationality? That's part of the fun!

But by that logic are you saying Deadpool could kill the Living Tribunal or TOAA? I'm genuinely asking, as shouldn't 4th wall feats be relegated by their context?

Thanks streamable user, you're a cool dude.
Man, nothing escapes the influence of Yea Forums, huh?

Okay, so from the preview we got Spectre scaling vs Beyonder scaling. Who wins? If they're equal, Zee's better demonstrated versatility should win out, right?

They exist in very different weight classes. Kengan's characters push the limits of human possibility, Baki's characters far surpass humanity and can shake cities when they fight seriously.

Probably one of the game godzilla's, scaling to already established game world leads to broken Zilla's fast. If we're only going off of movie only easily Showa, he's like Star thanks to Zone Fighter scaling.

Junior, because I like him best.
>the Batman of Godzillas
Batmen do not have a very good track record in Death Battle, unfortunately.

Attached: zilla.jpg (480x360, 20.09K)

I think his powers are cool as fuck though

She didn't actually break the fourth wall and the reason she pulled the "universe" down around Zor was that she made Gwydion match Zor form for form. after that it was a matter of outmaneuvering him

Alright, if anyone here actually paid money for the Youtube subscription, could you tell them during the podcast it is possible to debut a members only video and then turn it into a public video later? The fucking vtubers figured out how to do it years ago, it's not that hard.

The cosmic cube Beyonder was threatening to destroy every multiverse in the Marvel cosmology, how does the bound Spectre compare to that?

Bad art vs. bad art

>can shake cities when they fight seriously.
No, they haven't. They would by basic scaling, but not by what's presented to us. Yujiro stopping that earthquake is an obscene feat of strength but he hasn't made cities quake with his punches. Kengan is also blatantly superhuman but I'd be willing to bet, say, Wakatsuki wouldn't have done any better than Hanayama in the MT