Bob's Burgers Thread

What are your thoughts on the upcoming film? A new trailer released yesterday.

Attached: Bob's_Burgers_Movie_poster.jpg (1200x1777, 306.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hbGXqUumtqg
youtube.com/watch?v=mUsAeCKQqdE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's going to be a movie length episode with shading, and I don't expect anything more.

No Mort no watch.

Mort showed up in the last trailer.
youtu.be/hbGXqUumtqg
So now you got to watch it.

>What are your thoughts on the upcoming film?
All I want is for a change to happen.

SEXY BURGER!

Attached: burger suit.jpg (2880x1202, 333.14K)

"Movies" for animated shows have never been good. Not for simpsons, futurama, recess, pokemon, nothing. It's dead on arrival. People will have mild chuckles and question why they spend money on retarded shit. Dont even bother saying anything to me because I won't read it.

>"Movies" for animated shows have never been good

What are you,blind and stupid?

Attached: David Hasselhoff.jpg (299x168, 7.08K)

Tina becomes a lesbian.

Attached: Sit-Me-Baby-One-More-Time-bobs-burgers-40966602-3602-2027.jpg (3602x2027, 291.71K)

I don't get why you keep acting like dismissing the film like that is some kind of gotcha. What exactly would make this feel "movie-worthy" as opposed to feeling like a longer episode? And the crew did more than just add shading. The backgrounds are more detailed, the animation is more lively, and you can notice some grander, more cinematic shot choices. What, would making the whole thing CG be the change that'd live up to your expectations?

Attached: pumpty dumpty.jpg (2048x858, 392.1K)

Central Park season finale this Friday

Attached: 1646420810005.png (3358x1889, 3.93M)

and not a soul will care.

Attached: peter.jpg (210x240, 5.86K)

I got a theory about the plot with Bob losing the restuarant and it's that this is a huge conspiracy by the fischoeders. Everything from the Bank giving Bob only 7 days for a final payment to the giant sinkhole has something to do with the wonder wharf's 80 year anniversary, maybe a clause that says they would lose their entire property rights.

Lol they’re gonna try to bribe the banker with a burger

Attached: First Oceanside Savings Bank.png (2048x1711, 2.78M)

Anyone ever make the food from this show in real life? Is it good or shite ?

>Is it good or shite ?
Depends on how well you make it.

What makes you think saying that is a bad thing? One of the best compliments for the South Park Stick of Truth game is that it feels like a long South Park episode.

Good catch and really not that bad of a plan as we all know bob's burgers are just that good.

Cringing with babbish made some

My bad then. It always sounds like an insult whenever someone says that, like a film adaptation's supposed to be some Grand, Globetrotting Adventure Epic. Loren even said at the recent WonderCon panel that The Bob's Burgers Movie is a very character-driven story. I'll be happy staying in the usual town as long as the emotional moments hit.

Attached: 1579646271953.jpg (509x645, 193.93K)

I wanna know which kid Teddy fathered.

This poster is really cute

South Park and Beavis and Butthead had classic movies. The Simpsons movie was much better than what the show was churning out. Recess and Hey Arnold were both good enough.

Cosplayers took this as a challenge

Attached: FPcXBCxVsAIUJNq.jpg (1534x1608, 415.72K)

Attached: bummed birdie.png (333x547, 206.2K)

why do ugly girls like bob's burgers so much

>Hey Arnold

Attached: meh.png (412x313, 124.2K)

Fuck off, Beavis and Butt-Head Do America and South Park: Bigger, Longer & Uncut were both great.

Gene is trans.

Hello there not Teddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=mUsAeCKQqdE

It could work.

Attached: hgyxfnab09o81.jpg (640x648, 56.47K)

Not him but a plot that is larger scale than 1 weve gotten in an episode. Im pretty sure there is an episode about a sinkhole almost ruining the restaurant

No you're misremembering the shark episode.

Attached: Louise_Belcher_(Bob's_Burger_1x03).jpg (2376x1696, 1.14M)

We need the Bob's Burgers Movie to succeed at the box office so we can get that Family Guy movie.

Attached: 5S5cwcpIRq6fsuF2V9G84uvM00I.jpg (500x750, 110.06K)

Hey Arnold movie looked so bad, you could immediately tell it was meant for TV.
Pic rel is a 1080p shot from Paramount +/bluray

Attached: Screenshotter--HeyArnoldTheMovie-WatchMovieonParamountPlus-35’08”.jpg (2560x1440, 1.79M)

A Family Guy movie would be impossible. The writers and artists would push to make a movie worthy of an R rating, and that'd be tougher to sell.

Attached: Roach Rabbit.png (720x697, 544.26K)

Attached: louise_2.gif (500x280, 799.54K)

Lol I love that episode. Jessica deserved to be used more often.

Attached: Bob's Burgers ehryel 03.jpg (1216x1280, 556.72K)

holy crap

I NEED more cute hairstyles on Linda

Attached: thunderdome.png (1920x1080, 2.11M)

I will now watch your movie.

Attached: ZEKE.png (1920x1080, 668.33K)

>tina becomes a lesbian
More like Louise confirmed Bisexual.

Attached: tumblr_opwkgqTmEq1u6ak29o2_r1_1280.png (1280x1448, 750.55K)

in the show's artstyle everyone is ugly so it lets them self-insert into a world where they aren't repulsive

This.
I also believe this is why a Rick and Morty movie MAY not happen.
Adult Swim won't even let R&M have TV-MA episodes anymore (broadcast)

Tina's sexual fancy never lasts long outside of Jimmy Junior.

louise is for regular sized cock

A Rick and Morty movie is even less likely to happen than a Family Guy movie. Like you implied, Adult Swim still wants to target teen audiences even if they've allowed the crew to get increasingly raunchy and over-the-top with their ideas for the show. Whereas South Park has always been lauded as a TV-MA cartoon for mature audiences, Rick and Morty fell into the trap of being the Simpsons of the 2010s; it's about as mainstream as a cartoon can can get.

I also just don't see much reason to even attempt a Rick and Morty movie since the show is already so cinematic and massive in scope each and every episode. A movie would quite literally just be a longer episode (plus it'd take forever to finish).

Attached: hyperspeed.gif (480x270, 688.37K)

>yeah babe you ready for this average dick to gently shake your world

Attached: tumblr_0f179282d383cd51849fca7d381d479a_0d100001_2048.jpg (1283x1316, 164.92K)

It was actually ment to be a tv special however Viacom decided to put it to theaters at the last minute

oh jeez

I'll care.

I'll believe it when I see it. Every attempt at a Central Park thread has been a disaster. Just last week's episode should've been grounds for discussion, yet no one batted an eye. You can't put all the blame on it being an Apple exclusive. People just aren't looking for another Bob's Burgers, yet FOX insists that's what they should continue investing in. Ergo, The Great North getting three fucking seasons.

Attached: 1595002751046.png (528x822, 245.01K)

I'm absolutely certain those are dudes.

That far right one is, the other two are up in the air.

I may need to draw Paige again.
By the way, what are your thoughts on Season 2 of Central Park? I've only seen the first season.

Season 2's been alright. Some god-tier songs, some fun ideas, and some charming character moments. Don't go into it expecting much plot progression, though. The showrunners deliberately made the series more episodic so they could have a little more fun with the characters.

I still wouldn't say Central Park is a must-see, but you do still get some enjoyment out of watching the show.

Attached: Paige Hunter.png (1825x994, 1.62M)

Realistically speaking none of them, none of the kids look anything like Teddy nor has Teddy known the belchers that long.

im care. bitsy finally has funding for her buy central park plan, but also paige can take down the mayor for corruption

Perhaps I'll give an episode or two a try. And yeah, Paige is real cute. I also like that she has a bit of a pudge, too.

I LOVE that she has a bit of a pudge. More realistic mom bods in cartoons pls

Attached: Paige pudge.png (320x692, 248.52K)

I'm glad you agree. It's so subtle too, but noticeable enough from how her navel is shaped. You got good taste, man.