God bless America

God bless America.

Attached: 9A403294-424A-4061-A2AD-AAA1A78664F3.jpg (640x457, 346.49K)

The 3rd issue is like 20 panels of her. Are they planning on going through with this?

I can understand "nudity" but why change her hairdress?

Well now that we call all agree that marvel is completely compromised at this point, can we talk about alternatives?

Are their any good stories in recent heavy metal comics worth reading?

Attached: heavy-superJumbo.jpg (1199x1630, 350.97K)

It's time to abandon the big two. They aren't gonna get any better. All the good stories have already been told, so just read those instead of wasting your time and money on modern shit. None of it is gonna amount to anything anyway.

feathers are sacred and are restricted solely for ceremonial usage by tribe elders.
>which tribes?
the ones with good lawyers.

Because females aren't allowed to wear the head dress regalia.

the critics know Conan is pure exploitation pulp fantasy and not actual historical fiction, right?

right?

I actually remembered hearing about this.
For some reason the Stereotypical Native American Amazon girl you're looking at here was named "Pocahontas" and was super in-name only.
Also how she was conjured up by someone that was a hack writer anyways.
This outrage seems like such a nothing burger.

*outrage over erasing the Native American stereotypes out of a fictional woman

>which tribes?
>the ones with good lawyers
kek'd

Using a historical name for Pocahontas was just giving them ammunition and it would have never gained traction if not for that. The Editor or someone should have picked that up. I think Jason Aaron and other people who cut their teeth with popular Vertigo series in the 00s are living on borrowed time anyway. He wrote Scalped and that was constantly brought up in relation to this. Scalped is meant to be getting a TV show. Given how bad the modern "update" was to BKV's Y the Last Man TV adaptation, I have no hope that would be any good.

>This outrage seems like such a nothing burger.
meanwhile Japanese publishers get away with this sort of bullshit all the time and no one even blinks.

Look, you guys already nearly exterminated the Natives. Why do you need to mock them on top of it? Leave them be I say.

The """Pocahontas""" shit is still not okay.

Yeah it is. You're just a sensitive sally.

>feminism is censoring the female body

t. White supremacist

emasculation user gets proven right once again

Attached: cuckman.jpg (181x278, 15.43K)

>be me
>native american
why the fuck are white people so offended when anything native american is potrayed in fiction? It's a fucking comic book, if feathers or other native shit looks cool then they look cool. Nothing wrong about it.

Attached: DarkMiasma04.jpg (261x296, 15.1K)

franco belgien comcis are top tier user,
if you like conan check out the current run retelling cona comics called hyborian
there are also several original sword and socery series like for example Lanfeust or the Dwarves and Elves series

user, your comic page is far too small to read.

what is this? a page for Ants?

werks on my machine

Attached: 1484545626.jpg (500x779, 114.43K)

the pictures text isn't relevant, I am just referring to the guy who is in every storytime always taking about white male characters getting emasculated or female characters getting her cleavage censored.

Yeah he's a fucking cockroach and should hang himself

If the story stays the same who cares? I swear you will try to find anything to be outraged by

>"Oh no, a severely dated Native American stereotype is censored and no longer eye candy! This is censorship!"
Have you tried literally any other western comic?

Tiësto & Karol G - Don't Be Shy (Official Music Video)

F/a/g here

I came here to laugh at you

Attached: 11.jpg (1127x1600, 401.9K)

user, it is a Conan comic. a comic series that general features an Oiled up man in a loincloth being Limber it is perfectly Fair to have cheese with your beef

Liberal white people loved to be offended for you
That's their whole persona

I personally believe that naming her after the most mainstrem native name you could think of was dumb, but the outrage is uncalled for when this is just a fantasy world.

You shot yourself in the foot there. You literally have a whole lot of other women in Conan comics to stare at.

>be me
>native american
pic related.

Attached: Needs More Cowbell.jpg (600x900, 133.71K)

The only time Jason Aaron wrote something worth a shit.

Thank you for your endorsement.

this, being an IP whore is asking for endless disappointment.

Dobson would be proud

Attached: dobson sexist crap1.jpg (539x1483, 219.39K)

The United States of Dobson.

if comics kept getting destroyed by liberals and woke apologist like you he wouldn't even exist.
you are like a cigarette company crying about people with cancer suing you.
every action has a reaction.

>dated

most mesoamerican and south american natives still walk around buck naked to this day, user

t. Ranny

You're saying this about a fictional fantasy woman called "Pocahontas".
By the way, does anyone know what tribe """"Pocahontas"""" from this Conan is?

*Mexican-American

looks like an steretypical aztec-like tribe with pyramids and shit

And if I'm not mistaken, the actual Pocahontas didn't live in that area.

don't know if you ever realize that but Conan was never meant to be a 1:1 replication of the real world

The USA will be completely gone in 100 years.

Yet there's a woman in Conan called "Pocahontas". It's like suddenly having a person in there called "Barrack Obama".
Hey, what are your thoughts on the Amazon series Lord of the Rings highlighting black people?

No he still would exist as a waste of air
I imagine him not existing would make the world a better place

On second view, this re-edit version isn't that bad at all. It's not as sexy as the original of course, but it has this
leave to the imagination charms.
As the we know the beautiful princess is naked under these clothes, It add a bit more exotic charm

Attached: 1648844235_690_Marvel-andert-umstrittene-Conan-Kunst-nach-Pocahantas-Kritik.jpg (1400x2000, 245.74K)

everyone is naked under their own clothes, dumbass

Yes, but she doesn't have any inner cloth or underwear, which is why the cave woman and jungle girls are so sexy

I'm not, you degenerate coomer.

Attached: Angry Luke.png (320x332, 180.3K)

Yea Forums, You're the white alpha colonists hero,a lustful adventurer/ sailor, a ladies man type.
How will you seduces these native beauties ? Letting theme gave you their body and heart, and convene them you're not like those" bad white men" that hurt her people and took their land. ?
Letting them be mothers of your children, without thinking you're one of those bad white men ?

Attached: 1649098922117.jpg (3418x5707, 3.99M)

Attached: Chel.jpg (360x450, 36.85K)

Attached: 7cc6c7e1933838db6b744d725525f7d4.jpg (800x800, 88.17K)

Attached: Profile_-_Tiger_Lily.jpg (753x1077, 111.05K)

Attached: kuruminha1.png (686x753, 125.55K)

>which tribes?
>the ones with good lawyers.

Attached: luffy laughing.gif (320x232, 73.71K)

All women in Conan comics are meant to be stared at, user. That’s why it’s a Conan comic.

The Japs are literally publishing an almost one for one rip off for Harry Potter, they do not give a shit at all.

how do comic readers cope with the fact that you only need a few trannies and dykes seething on twitter to make the authors backpedal like that?

As a brave, alpha white man hero sailor

Not only you need to convince them you're not like those other " bad white men" , you also need to convert these exotic beauties into christinty

Attached: d5eh2la-468d6b3d-e101-4944-9247-e570a0462366.jpg (682x950, 143.63K)

ablaze won

Attached: mino_by_genzoman_ddp9py4-pre.jpg (786x1017, 166.59K)

Okay anons, why are you batting so hard for Ms. "I'm not the actual Pocahontas, but the writer named me such because he still thinks it's the 60s"

>sexy = sexist

Attached: 1643007281482.gif (201x269, 1.17M)

if that was the problem then why didn't he changed her name instead of her clothes?

By knowing that they are on the right side of history ,chud.

>I think Jason Aaron and other people who cut their teeth with popular Vertigo series in the 00s are living on borrowed time anyway.
Aaron has been shitting up Marvel with terribly written comics for over a fucking decade at this point. He's on as much borrowed time as Slott or Bendis and will be there until he runs out of things to shittily write.

>this re-edit version
When did the original, uncensored version come out?

Getting intimate with native beauties is going to be heard, they have their animals friends protect them and there's also the language problem

Attached: 1429.jpg (1200x1200, 162.23K)