Comfy South Park thread

Since M&T are so scared of using their own characters- how about we do it for them
Write an episode plot about

>Two characters who never interact
>A character who's underutilized
>A literal background who

and have a fun one!

Attached: are you having a nice walk.jpg (564x598, 28.39K)

cozy, not comfy
I also would like to see Tweek interaction with Red

>Francis' beautiful wife who awaits him at home for his return from the cripple wars

Attached: Ruth.png (70x110, 16.21K)

That's random as fuck user
Why do you want them to interact?

>Black n white film noir type story about Francis
>She plays his beautiful tease of a partner

Attached: 20220405_111648.jpg (684x2253, 135.16K)

>Reddit Park
Go Back.

dunno
just some thought

What?

>its a "jimmy and timmy are disappointed in their ablebodied child" episode

Attached: 20220404_214747.jpg (1400x800, 108.07K)

This for sure

Attached: Screenshot_20220307-105339_Instagram.jpg (575x1097, 115.94K)

kek remember this? never ever

Why is Craig driving a car?

because hes cool
better question is why did he steal Jimmy's crutches

do u guys think craig ever takes jimmys crutches to force him to get into dumbshit with him so he cant walk away?

i don't think craig is an asshole towards his friends

I heard that he is

nah he would defo do something like this
i imagine if jimmy wasnt happy with what theyre doing but tagging along anyway cause its not like hes got a choice

>kyle: "cmon' Jimmy end this dumb scheme"
>"sorry fellas, I can't w-w-walk away from this one"
>"why!? why are you so intent on doing this"
>"craig has my crutches"

Attached: jimmy dies.jpg (625x449, 18.76K)

Which one's the superior Cartman?

Attached: download (7).png (1777x500, 1.24M)

the former for sure

superheroes theme is personally my favorite, with more to work with and potential for grander chara exploration
and TFBW had more interesting character dynamics

but ultimately the magicshit plot ended up more entertaining, and the game more interesting and comedic

To reach the pedals

>Since M&T are so scared of using their own characters
what? did I miss something?

wait thats smart actually

do you think jimmy can drive? i feel like out of all of them he'd be first to learn to drive but he cant get his license because its not legal to use a stick to press the pedal

Attached: stan what.png (233x301, 72.24K)

>latex covered nekomimi

Attached: cum.jpg (278x283, 17.63K)

>did I miss something? Yes

Unpopular Opinion: I like Tegridy Randy. Cartman has been the antagonist for majority of the series, so a new bad guy was a breath of fresh air.

Attached: download (8).jpg (318x159, 9.25K)

they recently seem kinda scared of delving into charas and relationships that arent already established, or making any big decisions and writing things that they might have to answer for later
thats why they introduce so many npc and their plots feel empty when they have a huge cast of fun, well beloved charas

i think they convinced themselves that memes such as "looking overly detailed and shiny" and "continuity and logic above comedy and writing" and necessary, because they look around too much and forget the old, crusty, construction paper soul of south park

counter opinion: the show doesnt NEED one 'bad guy'. cartman didnt need to be that either. the early seasons cemented the whole town as a buncha crude idiots and that made for the most entertaining show
now that its "we need a bad guy but we dont have a character in mind for it, bring out randy or cartman" it kinda blows

Attached: gross.jpg (1016x1024, 36.48K)

counter point

*Pees cutely*

Attached: timmiiiiii.gif (112x112, 21.44K)

>DoctorGreen
so whos this tripfag and why does he say the most meaningless shit in every thread?

Attached: i am scott malkinson and i hav.png (501x373, 177.49K)

one more reason why they should just end it already. I mean,are they trying to make this series a walking and rotten corpse for decades to come just like the Simpsons been doing a long time from now?

well it seems to be the only thing theyre doing rn so yeah i guess so
they have a contract till season 30

at this rate im just gonna keep watching to get whiffs of my faves in the bg
nothing i can do on the matter, its already shit
i might as well glean SOME autistic enjoyment out of it

Attached: brian.jpg (888x499, 72.06K)

An evil fat kid who can do some of the most stupidest and clever shit at the same time is funnier than le wacky asshole adult cartoon dad #362

Do girls give boys flowers nowadays? I haven't been keeping up with today's social customs....

no one gives anyone flowers anymore, least not with kids
it kinda fell off

This. Why is the Coon costume so erotic?

There is literally nothing erotic about it unless you are a furry

I’m not even a furry, but for some reason the Coon is adorable.

I look out the window and I constantly see people giving each other's flowers. Maybe it's just a California problem.

i agree its p cute, but i wouldnt say its erotic. you know which costume really does it for me? toolshed. idk why, its not even so much of a costume, its practically normal clothing, but something about a man in a white tshirt and powertools does it for me.
the most erotic one is by far dr timothy tho. a handsome little guy in a wheelchair who can rape my brain and nobody would know it... please........

is that a thing in california? also i wouldnt call it a problem
i mean its moreso less of a thing with kids, i never see kids buy or pick flowers for other kids
maybe its because flowers became more expensive for some odd reason? but they dont pick em anymore either

Attached: FNzXxY0VQAcnh3l.jpg (1000x1550, 115.76K)

Oh yeah I noticed him
All tripfags are attention seeking faggots so you can start off that

Imagine a scenario where she and I are sleeping in bed together. Suddenly a loud thunder is heard outside. I look a bit scared and she says "Aw sweetie are you scared? C'mere" and cradles me against her pink night-gown clad chest with her arm wrapped protectively around my small body in order to make me feel warm and safe. She then gives me peck on the face in order to ensure that I have sweet dreams that night.

Attached: awww-liane-cartman (1).gif (498x498, 2.92M)

i suppose so, is he noteworthy on here or?

penis

Attached: 1649140101812.png (155x158, 50.19K)

FUCK ebay sellers

what happeend bro

no, he does nothing more than comment meaningless stuff and it took me weeks to realize he exised

What happened?

Just another case of "sorry but your order was damaged during shipping" and then for some reason it takes a literal week to get my money back. Don't mind the fact that I had to send consecutive messages to tell them to cancel the order since the buyer can't after it's been shipped.

oh
rip bro

you ordering some SP stuff?

Yeah, some of the figures. I thought about tossing a few shekels for a plushie too, but after going through this slight inconvenience, perhaps I'll just stick to going to toy stores.

Excuse me, excuse me.
May I have your undivided attention please?
I wish to make an announcement.
*ting ting ting ting*

Ahem...
Dear Yea Forumsmrades, dear jannies, dear mods.

Dear Creekfujos, dear Treyfuckers, dear Nathanfag, dear Bunny-Kennyfags, dear cripplefuckers, it is with great delight that I tell you ...

South Park cannot hold a candle to Futurama, Boondocks, Dan Vs, these 3 are the best action sitcoms of all time OF ALL TIME.
I'm really happy for ya'lls and I'mma let you finish, but Boondocks' political episodes and cliche episodes like the cookie fundraiser beats your ass into next tuesday. Dan Vs is a much funnier show to watch. Futurama is a much smarter show to watch. THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT. PEACE, CRIPPLES

Jokes on you because I like all of those shows too.

ok

Exactly, isn't very insulting or shocking when it is just "These things you really like are better then this other thing you really like"

Shut up you stupid homosexual.

fuck off Max

Attached: 1647034672672.png (462x509, 110.94K)

>Futurama
don't be a bitch. You have all the right to dislike SP and all,but claiming it's inferior to the likes of Futurama and Dan Vs is simply untrue. SP,just like the Simpsons had its peak a long time ago fallowed by a non stop nosedive,but at one time both series were brilliant

everyone in this thread be quiet im trying to eat my lunch

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 70.91K)

Is he . . . is he dare I say ... living RENT FREE in your head, Nathanfag? You two should become best buddies and kiss while on top of a kangaroo if you or he is Australian.

Yea you eating your own nasty underwear and tampon sandwich, just enjoy your sandwich with crabs.
Also you got a bird on your head. You gonna eat that too?

Sorry dudes, gotta post this scene in every SP thread in order to relieve the debilitating stomacheache inducing anxiety I get from this scene.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 108.74K)

I once again ask as a newfag who the fuck is Max and why is he mentioned so often
How do people know his name anyway

Stendy CHADs get in here

Attached: 7d2d25dcccb1534b3637b123a3ba6ba3_d67b4789_2048.jpg (1592x1224, 326.88K)

Would Kyle and Kenny make for good parents? better than Stan and Eric?

Attached: south-park-kyle-broflovski (1).gif (498x280, 2.9M)

Ironic coming from you

Based

You storytiming something or just summong us?

His name isn't really Max, he is a guy who has a really specific and weird way of posting that tends to be very recognisable, and often compares South Park to other random shows. He also likes to boast about how he could make South Park better than Matt and Trey and that he thinks Yea Forums should make their own South Park (pretty sure he's the same person as the one who made a bunch of threads demanding that Yea Forums start making their own show because South Park style animation is so easy). Of course him having this mentality attracted him to the South Park OC threads, where he made his own OC called Max. He now is identified by the OC he made, especially since the OC's bizarre personality is pretty much just based on his own.

I'm sorry Stendychads, but it just wasn't meant to be.
Kenny x anyone makes for a much cuter pairing.

Attached: 0da071c8afdb69231107535ebdef8ec4.jpg (406x336, 18.11K)