Interested in Wander Over Yonder because I see a lot of cute fan art of these two characters together

>interested in Wander Over Yonder because I see a lot of cute fan art of these two characters together
>find out that any love between the two is non-existent

is there any reason to watch wander over yonder?

Attached: 1644499261935.jpg (592x900, 74.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YDRiYZ4LNPY&ab_channel=What'sInMyHeadPodcast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What the heck? Is this an example of the cute fanart?

>is there any reason to watch wander over yonder?
Is gud. Very character centric and each one is well written distinct from eachother which is something you might like secondary.

It has funny and entertaining characters.

Attached: A new breed of stealth.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

>cant scroll catalog without the Draw thread image torturing me

Attached: bone.png (147x184, 8.8K)

Yes. It's good.

HATE'S GREAT, BEST VILLAIN

Attached: hater punches a guy THROUGH A FUCKING PLANET.webm (1920x1080, 2.73M)

I'VE DONE EXSTENSIVE RESEARCH ON OUR GOOD FRIEND DOMINATOR

Attached: DOMINATOR.jpg (1280x720, 72.49K)

Isn't Hater actually an earth monkey from the space program?

i hate coomers so fucking much

I only watch Foster's for Frankie.

Attached: 1629362955891.webm (1200x1200, 2.21M)

Me and my orc gf

Come for Dominator.

Stay for Hater.

Attached: 1456114634956.png (847x649, 391.02K)

>any love between the two is non-existent

Attached: qTUw1MC.png (498x467, 107.52K)

>see Yea Forums waifuing Dominator, don't think much of it
>only saw season 1 years ago so decide to watch the entire series and the finale
>by the end I despise Dominator with all my being and want to see her suffer, not even in a sexy BDSM way I just fucking hate her
You all have shit taste and I hate you

>Come for Dominator
Don't mind if I do

>not wanting to hatefuck her
Your funeral

I don’t know what that show is but I need to coom into that green thing

How does Yea Forums not know about Wander Over Yonder?

I think he was going to be revealed as one but they never had a chance to.

Craig McCracken said that theory was false years ago. Why do people still spread it around?

IT SEEMS HER WHOLE FLEETS POWERED BY A VOLCANIC EXCAVATOR

Did anyone see my detonator?

Yes, because it's good. That ship is a pile of steaming dogshit though, literally any other ship involving major characters (barring Wander/Peepers I guess) is better and with actual chemistry.

Attached: 41cadd88a3c7400447ac5d97f654fccd.jpg (720x678, 57.55K)

>watching shows for waifufaggotry and shipping autism
Jesus fucking christ.

Attached: Hater and Sylvia date.webm (1280x720, 370.47K)

>self inserting manlet gets BTFO because his cringe ship isn’t a thing

It's fun. Watch the show and then just headcanon that they get together after.

Why kids didn't like bros?

I’m sure Yea Forums knows and it’s just me who has no clue

>According to Craig McCracken he lose all the hope for a revival

>TLRD: Wander Over Yonder never connected with the target demographic specially with Wander as a mc since all Disney TVA shows have kids or early teenageers as main characters

>The people who cancelled or championed Wander don't work at Disney anymore and the new executives don't even know that Craig worked for them.

>youtube.com/watch?v=YDRiYZ4LNPY&ab_channel=What'sInMyHeadPodcast

Funny thing since kids seems to like Kid Cosmic while Yea Forums dosn't

He did? Where?

>"The monkey is not what would be but is instead, what was."
What did Craig mean by this?

>kids seems to like Kid Cosmic
Not really. The ratings seemed to be poor.

They prioritized hoes.

Need Wander

I wonder if that's the excuse that the suits told him, because it's utter bollocks. The show did great while it was on Disney Channel, it regularly pulled in over 2 million views while it was there. It was only when it was thrown into the Disney XD bin halfway through season 1 where it suffered massively, but so did pretty much everything that wasn't Gravity Falls.

Disney actively tried to kill it because they were investing wholesale into lore shows, which is ironic seeing how hard they're backpedaling on that now.

>Disney actively tried to kill it because they were investing wholesale into lore shows
But wasn't season 2 and the scrapped season 3 all about the backstories of the characters?

Is Wander gay?

No

Attached: Spin the bottle.webm (1280x720, 513.27K)

That sounds pretty much like a backstory for a character, so what is user talking about?

Yes.

The main character wasn't a child/teen and didn't go through anything relatable to children.

Given all the cartoons more closely aimed at children it's no surprise that they didn't choose this over them.

But he did? Spongebob is technically an adult and he goes through things all the time that kids can relate to. Wander is similar, he's very optimistic and naive like a child would, with a child's perspective on the world. He's just able to do more because he's an adult but with the mind of a kid.

Why is it so hard for Yea Forums to admit that Wander over Yonder was fucked over by being dumped on Disney XD?

Yes (in the archaic sense.)

Attached: 1629336856725.jpg (570x963, 97.11K)

He doesn't care. They're space aliens.

If the only reason you watch shows is for cringe shipping then no. But it's a fantastic show and people should watch it.

>Spongebob is technically an adult and he goes through things all the time that kids can relate to.
True.

>Wander is similar, he's very optimistic and naive like a child would, with a child's perspective on the world.
Not really. Children do things with a sense of wonder, while Wander is laidback as if he's seen it all before. This makes him relatable to adults but not children.

>He's just able to do more because he's an adult but with the mind of a kid.
Not really. Children, like SpongeBob, are impulsive; Wander isn't like this.

>Why is it so hard for Yea Forums to admit that Wander over Yonder was fucked over by being dumped on Disney XD?
Because there are reasons why children wouldn't like it even if adults would.

>Wander has no sense of wonder
Hah.
Seriously though, it really depends on the episode and the character he's interacting with. He was always pretty childish and histrionic, and the longer the show went on, the worse it got.
>Children, like SpongeBob, are impulsive; Wander isn't like this.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA no.

>Children do things with a sense of wonder, while Wander is laidback as if he's seen it all before. This makes him relatable to adults but not children.
>Not really. Children, like SpongeBob, are impulsive; Wander isn't like this.
You saying this just made me realize how inconsistently Wander can be written because he can definitely be awed and impulsive. And sometimes he's a gentleman, other times he doesn't give a fuck about manners and does what he wants.

>Not really. Children, like SpongeBob, are impulsive; Wander isn't like this.
Yes, he is. Rewatch the show.
>while Wander is laidback as if he's seen it all before.
Children pretend to know more than they actually do all the time.
>Because there are reasons why children wouldn't like it even if adults would.
Adults didn't even watch this show until it had Dominator in it to coom over. Children watched the show before Disney dumped it on XD, it was getting great views on Disney Channel before the switch.

So many annoying fuckers kept insisting that Dominator was a dyke.

She had one on-screen positive interaction with another female, you know that practically confirms it

I relate to Janet too much

Literally who?

Nah. Wander's got the villain redemption thing down to a science. He's had hundreds of years to do it. It's just emotional manipulation through embarrassment.

Based and same

It's just how it is, you wear clothes of the opposite sex or blush at the wrong person and you're screwed.

watch it for the horse thing

Sylvia?

Janet the planet.

Attached: Janet the Planet.webm (1280x720, 1.25M)

yea

It was still an episodic show by nature though. Dominator didn't exactly do anything outside of being fuel for episode ideas.