How come George Bush parodies aged so much better than Trump ones. Looking back they had so much soul

How come George Bush parodies aged so much better than Trump ones. Looking back they had so much soul

Attached: bush.jpg (480x360, 17.28K)

Because everyone enjoyed making fun of Bush.

Lil Bush is still a commonly quoted show from my die hard red republican father.

Trump is hateful this the parodies were more spiteful. Bush was often mocked just for being dumb. Not that Trump was smart either.

Because W parodies weren't just the same handful of jokes over and over.

Because Bush could roll with the punches and understood jokes were jokes. Trump took every joke as a personal attack and thus everyone pushed the jokes to actual personal attacks

Everything had more soul back in the 2000s. It was before literally everyone was a content creator

Because Bush legitamately sucked.
You were just told that Trump sucked despite having an incredibly better life under him than Bush, Obama. Or Biden.

Bush was a war criminal

Most Bush parodies were trying to be funny, most Trump parodies were made in hopes that he’d see it and get mad about it on Twitter

>How come George Bush parodies aged so much better
Because George W Bush is objectively worse than Trump

Lol, everything began going to shit under his watch, it was Obama who gave us an economic recovery. Trump single-handedly ended that recovery

>everything from the past was better than today
lol yeah sure, but have you ever tried taking the nostalgia glasses off?

This, even Bush supporters could roll with the punches, you literally cannot make fun of Trump without having his mindless army kissassers howling at you like a bunch of baboons fir daring to poke fun at their stupid god

They really weren't. Bush jokes were just Trump jokes but 16 years earlier. The only reason why Bush jokes seem better was because everybody is in on the jokes and don't spam you with "Texas Man Bad" over the slightest criticisms.

Because while Trump was a great punching bag for the left.

Bush was a gigantic punching bag for all sides. Lefties, Rightoids, and Centrists alike. I think even his own supporters loved making fun of him.

Attached: image15.jpg (300x171, 11.75K)

Because bush was actually doing bad shit. Trump for a while was just hated because sjws were pissy he shit talked women before he turned out to be a traitor to his own following and a coward

Attached: 1825050F-6465-4F9E-A39C-4863668A07E6.jpg (960x874, 79.45K)

Because you were younger when they happened. But also, everyone (both the people that liked and hated him) treated comedy about him very seriously, and personally. Unironically everyone involved were too uptight to make or laugh at the jokes.

Every US president sucks, and Trump is on the lower end.

>implying the right weren't punching trump
you just outed yourself, lefty faggot

anti trump shit usually sucks ass because it's made out of rageful spite instead of wanting to just make a joke

Bush wasn't considered "literally Hitler" and there was significantly less political divide, estrogen and mental illness back then

Trump lost lol

Feminism and tumblr literally ruined everything and no one can change my mind on that

Iraq was totally justified.

>Obama who gave us an economic recovery
He caused the recession to go one for an extra 6 years. Hell the only thing Obama increased was government Job growth which is never a good thing while trump managed to create unprecedented private sector manufacturing job growth.

Attached: 1566328808942.png (960x540, 199.85K)

>implying the right weren't punching trump
Yes

Leave your home and ask the nearest person what tumblr is. Come back with results.

It was the lack of every dickhead being on the internet regurgitating the same fucking shit constantly for days at a time.
If some shit like "can't get fooled again" quote came out today I would have never heard the fucking end of it. Every fucking monkey on the internet can make a comment about it and the jokes get obnoxious quick. Trump had more brainfart-tier quotes despite being there for one term, but holy shit I got sick of hearing about it after the first 12 hours.
It's like this fucking Will Smith slap garbage. It was interesting for maybe an hour, but for some reason every fucking shitbag had to make a comment or joke and now I really do not want to hear about it.

TL;DR - Too many fucking people online screeching at the same time

I remember when obama called edward snowden a traitor and that made me realize that he was no better then bush

>there was significantly less political divide
You’re full of shit.

They may not know what it is but all the feminist and SJW cancer from the past decade was spawned from their

I dunno, I think user may have a point. Before the internet became the new cultural hub, people who made silly videos and comics online were doing it out of passion not profit. Before algorithms forced everyone to follow the latest meme instead of making whatever. Shit even something like the original Annoying Orange had soul compared to what is is now (if it's still going on that is)

"orange man bad" jokes were and are extremely unfunny.

The fact that Bush couldn't actually respond to shit on twitter goes a long way,

literally every economy except china suffered under covid

You think his failure to handle COVID played a large role?

>ITT: a bunch or retarded zoomers "remember" the bush era as if they were society contributing adults and not literal elementary schoolers

Bush did himself no favors by joking around about starting a war over non-existent wmds

Every day, I pray to wake up in a pre mainstream internet world. I miss the shitty forums, the cozzy unhinged humour, the corny and honest online communities, renting tapes, being actually excited for movies and comics.
Time is a cruel mistress. She just takes and takes and never gives back.

Attached: e29c440a0e7f3515abe86f876405c215057e226e_00.gif (320x232, 117.41K)

normalfaggots should be gatekept from the internet

I feel like it was both the left absolutely demonizing anyone who supported Trump and the Trump following turning almost cult-ish in its support.

You couldn't just have a fun little cartoon making fun of him and his cabinet because his cult would get all up in arms.

Attached: catfish 2.jpg (1600x1060, 201.31K)

Come on, Twatter deserves some credit there too.

current leftists/progressives aren't actually left wing that's why they can't do comedy

Leave your home and ask the nearest person what a social justice warrior is.

Trump parodies went out of their way to attack and shame the people that voted for him

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 20-01-58 How Does the Trump Economy Compare to Obama’s A Look Back at 4 Key Data Points.png (968x364, 41.48K)

Based

Because Trump satire are based on a completely warped "fun"house mirror image of who President Trump was, while George W. Bush satire were based on the genuine traits he exhibited. As time passes and people realize that 99% of the media portrayals of the president were based on lies, they become more hollow and empty.

Not really especially considering the US's per capita deaths were less than the UK's, the CDC admitted those deaths were inflated due to new classifications of pandemic deaths that included co-morbidities (i.e. if you died in a car crash while infected with covid you counted as a covid death), and finally more Americans have died under Biden's administration despite a vaccine.

Yeah they were

>I will join the bullies and anyone who criticizes me is a Jonestown cultist who deserves to be bullied

People who liked Bush saw him as just another politician (as one should) where as too many people who like Trump treat him like the second coming of Christ. On a weird flip side to it all the world as a whole learned that if you want to get something done all you have to do is appeal to evangelicals because they are the without a doubt the easiest demographic to manipulate.

Attached: deedeestare.jpg (245x229, 6.87K)

You can’t spoof Trump. The man is inherently funny and any attempt to make fun of him are less funny than how he actually acts on a daily basis.

Trump cared more about branding than doing his job because he knew as long as people assume your brand is good, they'll still buy into it

This, except I was too young to ever experience any of that and feel like I really missed out alot on the 2000s zeitgeist. It looks so much simpler and optimistic compared to the shit we're going through right now with normies and monopolies mucking up the web. So many things I never got to experience and never will. I envy you.

Attached: 20220218_233446.png (631x477, 367.6K)

Considering the left accused Trump of being a demagogue fascist I would say they were proven correct by his actions after the 2020 election. But again, unlike with bush, you can't make fun of Trump, because then his army of retarded goons and cult followers will scream and yell like babies. Funny, many Trump supporters started off as anti-SJWs, and they became what they hated, easily offended snowflakes.

Never had a pandemic that the administration ignored under Bush, Obama, or Biden. First time in 100 years and Trump was the cause behind it. Life sucks ass because he cared more about re election than the American people. The economy collapsed under the Trumpdemic and its finally recovering thanks to Based Biden as well

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-04 at 20-10-58 Fact Check Have more Americans died from COVID under Biden than Trump.png (1250x513, 82.75K)

>he looks like a chimpanzee
>he's stupid/has the mind of a child

yes they were

Any attempt to make fun of Trump ultimately backfired, because Trump was such a joke to begin with. The people who supported him didn't support him DESPITE his massive character flaws, they did it BECAUSE of the massive character flaws. They were either doing it for the lulz, or they did it because they thought his depraved amorality made him "based," and took any attack on Trump as a personal attack , which simply drew them to him closer.

Trump himself was obviously too retarded to understand this. But if he'd been smarter, he would've understood that all the people making fun of him were actually making him more powerful. Literally no one could make fun of Trump without getting dragged down to his level. As a result, all comedy attacking him effectively failed.

This is true too, how do you mock a cartoon?

I know America has been degenerating for a century now but the identity politics, resentment politics, calls for session and civil war potential get worse each year. It's a sinking ship

Attached: D7A13284-CECA-49DC-AE11-9844818F4A82.jpg (1353x2000, 761.08K)

>trump locked up america indoors during 2021
>bedo joe was in office at the time
The left can't meme.

>>he's stupid/has the mind of a child
A lot of the Bush jokes were about nepotism and war profiteering. The Chapelle show parody comes to mind.

That too, those were just the ones that immediately came to mind

This all started because feminist cunts couldnt let men have their own safe spaces. I hope the murdering roving rape gangs that are coming were worth getting rid of lara crofts tits, anita

Attached: 688B9F67-71E4-4FF8-A601-034F36152056.jpg (881x848, 425.06K)

Shut up retard

No im talking about when he arrested his own supporters during jan 6

The whole country should burn for voting against trump and trump should also be killed for not starting a coup on jan 6 taking the throne by force and subsequently killing all feminists and sjws in the country

Cry us a river faggot

You're projecting. Pass the blunt, I want your fantasy world where everything was equally bad before 2014

You are acting like most people don't know or hate social justice warriors. It's far beyond some obscure internet thing now. Ask anyone under the age of 35 and they will know.

I would argue society is caring and less.
>COVID
>2021 Capitol Riot
>Afghanistan
>Ukraine
>2020 Riots
Society has changed a lot since the Gamergate days, it’s why I don’t think you will ever see anti-sjws make a comeback again, that was a simpler and more innocent time, and people care about actual issues instead culture war bullshit about some green haired feminists who hates video games. It’s time to grow up user

Twitter wasn’t prevalent at the time of his presidency, Trump came in when after SJWs and Cancel Culture were already in place.

Attached: AFEB3949-E12A-4FB2-8DE1-55F8FE805B64.jpg (640x620, 73.27K)

>Typical Bush joke
>"Heh I'm Bush and I like kid stuff heh, look at me ma I'm a president !"
>Typical Trump joke

Attached: blumpfbutbased.jpg (1125x1125, 644.27K)