Why does someone with super-strength struggle fighting a fat white man?

Why does someone with super-strength struggle fighting a fat white man?

Attached: Kingpin mogs Peter.jpg (1024x614, 151.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oq8kPo3tyGY&t=162s&ab_channel=Lobothemainman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>both people in this image have been gay raped

>fat

Nigga he big

Because of his Weight!

I'm sure some anons are getting ready to write a wall of text about how this fatso is "actually all muscle".
Nerd will bend backwards to defend fat people

Kingpin is supposed to be all muscle underneath that fat, and Peter holds back for fear of hurting people so often it's probably second nature for him to assume he is out powered when in reality he just needs to hold back a little less.

Based

During the Romita era Peter's strength was downplayed intentionally. In the Ditko years it was emphasized that he could be really strong in the right circumstances and would only get stronger with age, but after the big lifting scene in #33, they sorta scaled it back, I guess because it made him seem too strong.

Plus, he's taken beatings from Ox of the Enforcers, who isn't nearly as big as Kingpin.

>Actually my body is only 2% fat
>Let me show you what 98% of muscle is like

Attached: Kingpin.jpg (400x306, 30.19K)

Because the fat man in a white suit has super strength too.
Kek

is there any reason Kingpin is built that way, did he just lift weights since chilodhood or what, genetic freak? Mutation?

why did you have to include that he's white ? has nothing to do with strength

he's a big guy

He was fat in his youth then turned all that into muscle while in prison during his late teens/early 20s.

Same reason Captain America, Daredevil, and Batman can trade blows with super-strength characters: comic book writers have no idea how much of a gamechanger being just twice as strong as another person is, let alone someone like Spider-man, who has the strength of around 60 men at minimum.

sauce?

Spider-Man and Power Pack & Punisher MAX #2

I never understood this either

H-HE'S FAST...!

Attached: Daredevil_210-12.jpg (930x1388, 247.51K)

Kingpin got raped?

Can we stop pretending Daredevil has good villains? He stole Kingpin from Spidey anyway

Reminds me of the seanbaby superhero quiz. Looks like its broken now.

Attached: Screenshot_20220404-192745_Chrome.jpg (1056x1308, 361.76K)

Attached: 039_0011.jpg (1000x1537, 647.05K)

it's been 50 years user, let it go

Surely his sphincter would crush his penis like a grape, right?

Attached: 039_0012.jpg (1000x1537, 560.58K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Oq8kPo3tyGY&t=162s&ab_channel=Lobothemainman

Attached: Comfy Kingpin.png (1280x975, 1.05M)

kek

Beyond a certain threshold, certain characters shouldn't flinch getting hit by a weaker character. Spider-Man shouldn't be fazed by the likes of Punisher, and Thor or Hulk shouldn't be fazed by the likes of Spider-Man.

So much Frank face, or I guess Frank eyes.

True. Once you look at the actual physics of it all, it's pretty dumb. Like comparing you to a tiger to an elephant to a tank to King Kong to a sentient Australia to a living moon and so on, all on the same team.

This was a good page. It's too bad right after it Frank wins the fight by using... a grenade. Which Spider-man is just completely unable to deal with.

Attached: tumblr_n9l7ek0lH01tcnpluo1_1280.jpg (780x653, 256.61K)

Nobody pretends he has good villains. But somehow he has many good comics.

Attached: Daredevil_209-08.jpg (924x675, 261.12K)

cope lanklet. all the strongest men of history have been bloatchads

Attached: Kyriakos Grizzly.png (630x630, 1.34M)

I hate comic books

Attached: 1450230726419.jpg (500x416, 98.29K)

you bitch post the part where Fisk finds the dirtiest most diseased ridden niggers to rape that guys wife will he takes pictures.

As funny as this is, I was expecting the Kingpin to be the Joker.

you can't just not post the conclusion

Attached: 1620894144474.jpg (1280x1980, 501.11K)

>ywn fuck Kingpin
Why even live?

What the fuck would compel someone to write this?

FAT?
NO SPIDAH MAN, 350 POUND OF MUUUSCLE

Jason Aaron

context?

If Big Lucky could have broken out at any time, why wouldn’t he do that instead of raping a fat man?

Jesus

Attached: DF4A7783-50BC-4FAD-BC66-5B61C05FA149.jpg (739x1631, 863.87K)

It doesn't make sense though

how does someone like him even gets violated in prison? All the other inmates should be scared to death by him and not dare to even make eye contact

Enough muscle and enough people not giving a fuck can quickly undo that. I'm more puzzled by the fact that he was introduced being strong enough to crush a man's head with his bare hands as his introduction in the series, but somehow can't handle a couple of these clowns in a fistfight.

You may hate Zack Snyder, but I personnally respect his approach to depict superpowers the closest way possible to actual physics.
Like that time in the Snyder cut where Flash railgunned a parademon just by pushing it.

>2% fat
>98 muscle
>0% sinew, bones, neurotransmitting matter or any other substances that make up the human body
This honestly sounds more like a severe handicap than an asset in battle, unless he is that monster from Life after a few years on earth

Attached: Broken Pim.png (363x355, 201.92K)

I wanna believe kingpin's not actually fat, it's all muscle. just weirdly shaped muscle. Like a hippo

Attached: hippo.png (640x727, 885.09K)

I now respect hippos.

So satisfying

Attached: q98b7x5dt6v31.png (466x687, 520.78K)

Retconning Spider-man's identity going public was a mistake.

Haha remember when people thought Life was some prequel to venom?
Then again I cant blame them, the trailer used a shot from Spider-Man 3 for some reason

The fat man has superhuman strength and stamina.
He was fat as a kid and got ridiculously fit but still looks fat.

Same reason anime fighting girls lose to generic thugs in rape hentai.

>fat
Gonna get impaled talking like that

Attached: Rhino-Spider-Man-Marvel-Comics-h172.jpg (725x765, 91.06K)

Right. And isn't Attica one of the worst prisons in the world? A bunch of depraved criminals probably not seen a woman in ages. Plus Big Lucky can fuck anything he wants. So why leave when a constant stream of twinks and so boys comes in.

Hey, I didn't come up with that line. I was just quoting the show.

Would work better with Gordon

Attached: 1644390232208.jpg (900x904, 250.32K)

>Can we stop pretending Daredevil has good villains?
Bullseye, Stilt-Man, Gladiator and at least one of the Mr Fears are good.

It's funnier with the full page edit, where Kingpin is Bendis.