Craig of the Creek is the new Teen Titans Go

>Craig of the Creek is the new Teen Titans Go
Based. Might have to get cable again.

Attached: 1628199915504.png (1212x1301, 455.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_march_through_the_institutions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A marathon that people may like

Attached: tommy hat.jpg (206x206, 21.75K)

>haven’t watched cn since 2015
>it’s all baby shit now
what the fuck happened

.cocomelon
what the fuck?

lol

Attached: 1648768447044.png (590x700, 394.92K)

Babies are the only demographic that are not a bunch of fucking failures.

No one watches cartoon network anymore because all they have is inoffensive unfunny cancer like cuck of the creek

Attached: 39DA58EB-2B9F-4C07-981A-D820D8B10289.jpg (1280x1270, 216.77K)

I'm guessing it's because of st floyd

Christina miller and subsequently tom ascheim happend
Baby shit doesnt sell and cartoonito is a miserable failure that will kill the channel

Attached: 1641666109521.jpg (1170x1103, 160.59K)

And that attitude is why you're a fucking failure.

>hurr stop having standards and just mindlessly consoom shit
No, fuck you i will insult garbage content just like i will insult shit taste subhumans who support garbage content

Attached: 39F46AE9-8A42-4D51-B448-B40A20644F84.jpg (623x587, 93.76K)

Not as much of a failure as your infantilized soi toons are, lol

Attached: 33E3B5F7-0E3A-4192-8C7F-97D096787999.png (595x631, 49.85K)

Scientific studies show people remember things they hate more than things they love

Holy based, and fuck cartroon trannywork

Attached: cartroon network.png (1439x1800, 1.03M)

Nice corpo shill meme bro

Craig is a good show. You're just not giving it a chance :(

Warner has been making a slow but stead move for all of their media to HBO Maxwhich could be for the best in the long run because it nips the stupidity of CN' rivalry with DC in the bud

No it isnt good, its stale and boring. Its about as entertaining as watching paint dry, and id rather eat lead paint chips then be subjected to another viewing of that vile cartoon

Meh. The most tedious part about Yea Forums since time immemorial is the saying something is shit. It's about everything. It really is boring.
I guess this is why whenever I ask "so what do you recommend" whenever someone says something is shit goes unanswered.

It doesnt matter because AT&T cucked WB. CN almost exclusively just makes cucked shit for babies now and DC figures cant even have fucking guns in them anymore. The suicide squad and the batman were kino but just about everything else is fucked

It's standard cn schlock with a black protagonist instead of a white one

Could he unironically save the shitstorm known as modern CN ?

Attached: file.png (672x734, 714.96K)

picrel is what happens when you pirate.

Thats why i try to watch all the disney channel cartoon premieres when they air

>At&t cucked WB

In what way? The only thing they did was merge Warner media with Discovery so if anything has been happening it's been under the Warner Media CEO

It's wholesome and educational, just like Steven Universe.

>wholesome
*Boring

>soilent trannyverse
yeah, it does a great job teaching kids to chop their dicks off

Attached: tranny universe.jpg (1242x807, 232.3K)

I already gave some of the reasons how at&t cucked warner bros. I hope discovery undos at&ts fuckery of the company

>wholesome
Unironically kill yourself this show is made only for safe space wanting soi cucks like you that get triggered by their own shadow

Attached: 81B25C2D-A88C-4DD9-97C6-4CDA5872369F.jpg (600x600, 88.77K)

Slippery slope

Also forgot to add SU became garbage past season 3 when the gem characters barely appeared and it turned into mostly steven shit or townie shit

You cited things that had absolutely nothing to do with AT&T though. CN shift to toddler programing was the CN CEO and the thing with removing guns was The Warnermedia CEO. Do you even do research on these things?

you're a tranny for watching any of it

also known as "long march through the institutions"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_march_through_the_institutions

You think it’s cool to play defense for corporations, it’s not, it’s embarrassing

Stop silencing consumer advocacy. Demand better from the people that have the resources to do it.

Attached: 7C3DB1C1-7CA9-4866-ABAB-E232D4818EF3.png (1293x1293, 1.78M)

There's nothing wrong with watching calm slice of life shows.

Why don't they just sprinkle in some of their old shows for variety? The fucking preschool block has 8 different cartoons in a 5 hour period. Even if its just a marathon for this week, this doesn't excuse Saturday and Sunday.

Yes all those things happened under at&ts management so i will correctly assume it was done by them, fuck off at&t bootlicker
>CN shift to toddler programing was the CN CEO and the thing with removing guns was The Warnermedia CEO. Do you even do research on these things?
They still allowed that bad shit to happen so get some of the blame
SU stopped being enjoyable the minute peridot was demoted to a background character

Attached: A319BD98-6AF0-4620-8FA9-9D6F1EBDE804.jpg (797x1081, 115.58K)

Yes their is, calm sol shit is for easily triggered cuckolds. I want funny cartoons again not this sou consumer garbage fucking spineless nu males like you should be fucking boiled alive for ruining media with your shit taste

>Why don't they just sprinkle in some of their old shows for variety?
No one wants to watch hateful fart cartoons.

Craig of the Creek is funny though.

I’m sure the show is great, the character designs are unacceptable.

Don't worry, the schedule gets way better next week.

Attached: 1624484136910.png (591x167, 43.66K)

>AT&T's management

Do you know how corporations work at all? AT&T doesn't do day to day management of Warner, they already have designated CEOs for that and they're the ones who make those decisions

>Craig of the Creek is funny though.
It isnt though. Its painfully dry lile its stepping on egg shells not to offend non binary otherkins online
>No one wants to watch hateful fart cartoons.
Kill yourself tom ashceim

Again, they deserve some of the blame too for allowing warner to fuck everything up. I hope discovery clamps down on warner bros screw ups

He couldn't even save his own company. Frederator is a corpse.

>its stepping on egg shells not to offend non binary otherkins online
What's wrong with that? That seems like a positive.

Conflict and resolution tends to be what most people look for in fiction. Otherwise you risk the fate of Mike Lu and Og

>What's wrong with that? That seems like a positive
T. Pic related

Scum like you should be fucking culled for worsening our society with your awful opinions

Attached: 3609E0B8-046E-4FFB-9B9F-1B1D797C6BFA.jpg (513x686, 63.24K)

Christ. Is having variety not that profitable? Well TV is going to be dead soon anyways.

Advertisers hate it

Craig of the Creek is successful though

There's nothing wrong with liking wholesome, funny, and calm cartoons like Craig.

>There's nothing wrong with liking wholesome, funny, and calm cartoons like Craig.
T. Pic related

Also cuck of the creek will never be successful no matter how much soitoons network pushes it, do the world a favor and succumb to fag disease already

Attached: 96507021-5328-437E-95A0-A36BCCCB888C.jpg (614x768, 117.52K)

So is the fag who keeps posting unrelated politics about CN basically Yea Forums's own Barneyfag? I mean, he keeps posting the same pictures just like Lee.

Attached: a62.jpg (400x297, 20.7K)

How is the fact that cartoon network now only makes sanitized white bread content for babies not related to the discussion of nu CNs sorry state of being?

Attached: what happened to you.jpg (387x918, 149.13K)

english please

>photoshop
Try harder.

It's about maximizing advertiser revenue so that means only airing shows people actually watch

You wanna know what happened? The world went topsy turvy and started catering to eternally triggered and oversensative crybaby bitches like you, so most content now has desexualized women and MCU tier """humor""" and is honogenized so any fucking micro pellet of potentially upsetting content is pruned for fucking thin skinned she dykes and soi consuming nu male faggots like you. I dont want to live in your puritan inoffensive PC demolition man hell of a future anymore

Attached: B9900A49-A270-4B1E-96D0-2D4020C69081.jpg (1501x1170, 242.67K)

use this image instead

Attached: antifa.jpg (4044x2500, 2.61M)

They don't give 5 seasons, a movie, and a spinoff to unsuccessful shows.

But no one watches cuck of the creek

Attached: FPWTcjMXEAEVFme.jpg (888x499, 120.71K)

They do if theyre hellbent on pushing it despite it having mo mass market appeal or success, just like when christina miller was spamming TTG marathons endlessly with no one watching iy

>hurr youre incoherent just because i dont like it
I accept your concession

mike penis

I guess Ed, Edd n Eddy, KND, Billy & Mandy, PPG, and Dexter are all unsuccessful, going by your logic.

No because that was when cartoon network made cartoons that people actually liked, instead of trying to forcefeed the audience to watch what the CEO liked or wanted to be popular

What is there to hate about Craig of the Creek? It's a very diverse and fun show.

>What is there to hate about Craig of the Creek
Because its painfully dull and not funny. I hate media thats scrutinized and censored so that its the equivalent of post soccer mom itchy and scratchy

Attached: 271BF2A8-B98B-4AED-AC7D-B16575ED6B1B.png (300x230, 105.66K)

today I will remind them

Attached: 5 dollars a slice.jpg (175x150, 7.93K)

Bow down to CHAD of the BASED

Attached: Craig chad.png (1342x1095, 1012.5K)

I hope he gets gunned down by derek chauvin

Why is there a blanket and pillows but no bed

How is that headphone standing perfectly still with a bird sitting on it

Why is the headphone hooked up to a stereo which defeats the purpose of a setreeo

Attached: Roman What the Fuck.jpg (602x610, 71.72K)

haha spoongbab maymays

Attached: 1646773410669.png (680x978, 1.21M)

How would that be possible? He's too busy getting BBC up the ass in jail.

haha mike penis

Attached: 987.jpg (1080x1080, 65.23K)

Cartoons are dead

this comic feels like it was made in 2012

It isnt any less accurate today then it wouldve been back then, either

Oh god!! No King of the Hill reruns on Sunday!!!

Attached: d8f61d71_SadCatW.png (32x32, 2.68K)

Makes great background noise for my afternoon nap

Anons seethe at this but it's kind of true. Faggots that do nothing but complain all the time are the worse. If you're really that miserable you might as well do yourself a favor and end your life.

babies are the only demographic who still watch cartoons and buy toys. Kids over the age of seven have moved on to exclusively youtubers or are watching stuff way past their age range on netflix.

Preschool shit isnt profitable, adults and older teena buy more merch anyways but channels like CN dont want to make steven universe action figures of mandy sex dolls

Nigger of the Creek

How'd you come up with one?

*canned laughter*

Imagine shilling pedophilia this hard. Cartoon Network has truly fallen.