I'm going to say it, cry about it...

I'm going to say it, cry about it, but the new Batman movie would have been 100 times better if it was directed by Marvel, I don't know why Marvel hasn't bought DC.

Attached: The_Batman-449856406-mmed.jpg (300x445, 21.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lQmqgmBOuv4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I wonder. Does Yea Forums have more bait threads than any other board, or am I just imagining things?

LOW QUALITY BAIT POSTS SUMMON LORD DOCTOR DEATH MAN

Attached: Death_Man_002.jpg (634x823, 187.03K)

>I don't know why Marvel hasn't bought DC
Because you don't understand how acquisitions work.

But it would have been a trite quipfest with no real atmosphere. Batman is only good with the right atmosphere, which MCU is super incapable of.

But if it was done by marvel it would have been campy and have too many jokes breaking the mood

The only thing I didn't like about Batman is the fact it was a Batman movie, WB is incapable of making a good movie about any other hero. At least Marvel puts interesting characters on screen

It would have been better if anyone else made the movie. Matt Reeves sucks.

>cry about it
this you? youtube.com/watch?v=lQmqgmBOuv4

This bait too weak for anyone to cry about, loser.

Ah yes, famous director Mr Marvel.
>marvel movies are so outlets you literally don't even know who directed what movies

Excellent bait,sir.

DC movies are
>Batman
10 year break
>Batman
10 year break
>Batman

First it was
>it won't be good!
Then it was
>it won't make money!
And now we're at
>w-well it should have been a Didney movie!
Mousecucks are not only afraid, they are envious.

Attached: kekseid.jpg (328x398, 34.28K)

Mouseshitters love this movie though

Yea Forums is 90% bait. The only on topic discussion that they have is about star trek.

You're saying OP loved this movie?

It's clearly bait retard

I'll say that I hated everything past the prison scene of Batman and the Riddler. Felt like typical capeshit where every sense of thrill I might have had from the atmosphere and characters was gone and we were just going through the motions to have a big fight to save the city for the sake of it. Surely there could have been other shorter more poignant ways to present Batman wanting to become a symbol of hope to the people. Like. Why can't he just make a foundation for poor people of Gotham and help a kid off the streets if the filmmakers unironically fell for the "Batman is a priviliged white rich guy who don't help no people" meme anyway. It also felt off that Alfred didn't get any dialogue past the hospital scene making him look like a prop that was just there to make Batman sad for a bit. I don't know why every Catwoman in live action has to suck. I thought she was done well in The Long Halloween movies. Am I just missing something or is she usually that boring and distracting from what's going on? Like. Sure it was fun watching Bruce be a bit spergy but I feel like they wanted the audience to think they had chemistry with that forced as hell depart ending.

Attached: FN8hgApWYAIh5Tj.jpg (204x204, 8.33K)

At least it broke even.

Attached: A570ABBB-95B2-4A55-B93A-E8DF0CB2E496.jpg (1125x592, 108.13K)

marvel doesnt buy things
only the mouse can buy things

What's her source? To me it seems like to break even, the movie just needs 350 Millions since the advertising budget is already in it.

Made less money than No Way Home, Joker, Aquaman, BvS, Deadpool, and Leto Suicide Squad.

Theaters take 50%.

Attached: C2E4AF94-0BAA-43C6-831C-BB8065E62806.jpg (1169x1157, 173.69K)

Made less money than Homecoming despite the reboot just coming out 3 years which was a box office disaster

>I don't know why Marvel hasn't bought DC.
This is the most retarded thing I've read on here the last decade

Because “WHITE PRIVILEGED ASSHOLES” is sssooooo much better.

>MCU fans make up 99% of the DC audience

Apparently not since Batman didn’t make a billion dollars.

>DC fans don't understand percentages

Better then lets scooby doo this shit, yes

Attached: 2EF2357B-591F-4A84-A72D-A43A6C7746CC.jpg (1169x1162, 166.1K)

Honestly would have given Pattison a bit more character if he played that shit straight and no one knew what the hell was going on. They were already committed to making this goofy schlock from time to time anyway.

Attached: He is Vengeance.webm (1280x584, 280.51K)

Marvel is so Genius and stay without DC and waiting for DC's bad ending. Batman sucks. Only Cap America the best.

It really isn’t. It is really cringe.

No they don't.

>DC fans when Batman says something (this would turn him into a character instead of a prop for set pieces)

>MCUlet complaining about characters with no personalities
Lol

Attached: 43AE3871-71D1-4879-B908-FFEC23DBC3B1.jpg (1169x827, 79.29K)

Marvel is just a catchall term for popular action movie these days, sorry DC is so irrelevant. Batman was so good people probably thought it was a Marvel movie

Attached: 1054513-ww1bf-1280.jpg (1280x973, 380.12K)

It's just one fucking line user, from a capeshit movie nevertheless. You're doing nothing but showing everyone that the SJW shit truly does live rent free in your mind.

MCU shit isnt good though

i dont get why people liked this movie

For everyone who isn't a contrarian they are considered "good"

Not that user, but the public is an ass and they would all slit their wrists if they were told to do it.

ok?

My point is that the public are not smart and are not a good litmus test for if something is of quality. Think about it. What are the most successful food chains; the ones that make quality food or McDonalds?

nobody cares fatass

>I'm vengeance
>.....That sounded better in my head

My goodness. Your wit is impeccable. How did you become such a wordsmith?

Its not being contrarian theyre objective shit at this point

Aquabros we can't stop winning

and he just keeps going

>makes food analogy
>gets called fat
>misses joke as he inhales his 6th big mac

And I'll keep going, that is if you keep being a faggot.

Attached: 1648146693792.jpg (680x513, 29.45K)

objectively false

Do you just have a book of what everyone calls you at hand?

>ITT

Attached: 1527338092648.jpg (912x707, 134.31K)

baited

I hate Marvel too. Get better insults, I'm getting bored.

Attached: 1648238148372.png (521x767, 388.26K)

Marvel movies objectively suck, kiss my anus cuck

Yea Forums, Yea Forums and Yea Forums has more bait, but Yea Forums is unique in that the jannies are much shittier and let the real blatant bait stay for hours. Other boards have to get creative before the jannies catch it and delete it.

Attached: 1649006957724.jpg (417x279, 38.71K)