Will it be kino?

Will it be kino?

Attached: MV5BNzM5MjBmZmYtMGVkNS00NzIxLTgzNDgtYjMwZmRkNzdhZGM3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTEyNzgwMDUw._V1_.jpg (1284x2280, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

denofgeek.com/tv/batman-caped-crusader-spiritual-prequel-the-animated-series/
youtube.com/watch?v=IFwOS2R9o_8&ab_channel=DC
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>JJ Abrahams

lol
lmao even

>Bruce Timm
yes
>JJ Abrams
no

He's the producer, you idiots. He's not writing or showrunning.

There's not a single image of the show beyond this promo. Forget good or bad, IT DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST

We know who's writing for it and we do have a a picture of his costume.

denofgeek.com/tv/batman-caped-crusader-spiritual-prequel-the-animated-series/

>He also promised that “the way we deal with the characters is going to be quite a bit more modern in terms of inclusivity and representation,

thats how it is with everything now, a couple of the supporting character and maybe some c-list villains will be black, nothing more

I wish it was an an actual new show rather than a TAS prequel

it's not part of dcau

no one knows anything about it. it's very strange how there's been no trailer up until now

>Will it be kino?
Only if it tries to do its own thing. Like The Batman 2004.

It's going to be more of same dribble only this time Bruce Timm made sure that Batman goes alone meaning no Dick to balance him out.

>capeshit
no

That's because they're still in the early phases of it. They're still writing the episodes and recently put in an open call looking for artists for the show. Don't expect this to come out until '23 or possibly even '24.

bullshit. its produced by a white-hating jew, it will be anti-white, batman will be a buffoon, and black batgirl will save the day

user you say that, but Gordon and babs are going to be black. Theirs obviously going to be an episode where Bruce gets dunked on by a woke black woman telling him that “his privilege is his weapon” or some shit.

It could be, but it will likely feature black gordon. For movie synergy.

YOU RUINED US ALL.

Nostalgia is one hell of a drug, older audience only give a shit about old shows than newer shows.

>Another Batman series set in its early years
Yawn
>Bruce Timm
let me guess, Babswhore will be his closest ally?

I rather have a robin show, or the no mans land show that got pitched at one point instead of another grounded and independent Batman show.

No I’m just trying to get my own screen cap like the guy who perfectly predicted the gwen stacy back story

>Prequel

It's an animated adaption of Golden Age Batman so it'll be set in the late 1930s-early 1940s and will have none of the advanced batgadgets and what not

>producers have no say in the tone and direction of the show
cope

why do his bat ears look like horns?

Because that's the original outfit

>diversity
>Inclusivity
>”updating” even though it’s set in the 30s or something
>jj Abraham’s
Absolutely not.

Attached: tec029-06.jpg (552x533, 97.21K)

Early Batman's cowl had more wideswept, bat ear-shaped ears. The more traditional look took a few issues to become a thing.

Attached: Golden Age Bats.jpg (1080x1350, 211.22K)

>Theirs
*There's
>obviously going to be an episode where Bruce gets dunked on by a woke black woman telling him that “his privilege is his weapon” or some shit.
Oh, 100%.

Ironically, They look more like a Bat than the usual ones

Concept art for the show.
Also Ed Brubaker is the head writer and Greg Rucka and Marc Bernardin are each writing an episode.

Attached: 1638716426404.jpg (334x382, 38.42K)

Are you retarded?

it's literally BTAS Batman with big ears

It’s not a TAS prequel

and with woke politics

yeah, I think I'll just stick to BTAS and the comics, thnx.

Will Batman terrorize the public?

Attached: he cute.jpg (1099x818, 392.66K)

and will he have his dear fiancee Julaay?

Attached: tec031-04.jpg (342x532, 90.91K)

Lol he cheesin

>rucka
>bernardin
Jesus Christ they’re really going full woke

>Big ears
>Different emblem
>Short gloves with no scalloping
>Different style of belt
>Trunks instead of briefs
>Leaner, more sinewy body type
There's plenty of differences.

Attached: BTAS.jpg (700x573, 89.62K)

Can you stop being a retarded faggot?

>we know next to nothing about this show
>culture warriors are already making up narratives to seethe about
You guys are just addicted to your own outrage huh

my friend JJ Abrams is the death knell of this show

>buh buh buh he's only producer!

Check the other shit he has (((produced))), he exerts control over everything he works on and always towards the same goal

JJ Abrams is the human equivalent of aids for any sort of media he becomes involved with.

Attached: batmad.jpg (500x377, 27.62K)

You just know they'll never make him kill anyone

Attached: 1149251498211.jpg (344x336, 107.73K)

Even if the show sucks, I'll give it big props if Doctor Death, The Monk or Duc D'Orterre show up.

not true we have this
youtube.com/watch?v=IFwOS2R9o_8&ab_channel=DC

I just realized this is from 2014
still all things considered you could see it as a "prototype" since that was around the time Bruce Timm was making attempts to bring back the DCAU

this has literally never happened
you guys let blacks live in your heads rent free

That's still enough for him to shit it up

>this has literally never happened
>literally what is the Invincible adaptation?
retard.

What happened in the invincible adaptation?

they turned amber black, and instead of being normally worried about him being a drug dealer or a cheater, she all of a sudden had a problem with Mark's being busy all the time... yet, they also pulled a twist that she knew he was Invincible all along.

Therefore, she knew what she was getting into, how important Mark's other duties were when he was away, yet continued to give him shit about it. It's really just a case of the writers wanting her to always be in the right/super-smart.

They sorta just ended up coming off as racist; a nice white girl's personality suddenly become rude, abrasive, and endlessly selfish as soon as she becomes black.

Honestly, if they had kept her personality and interactions closer to her comic counterpart, I would've been fine with black Amber.

Me too; Amber was fine as she was, especially since she was a pretty realistic depiction of an teenage relationship. She was sweet and fair to Mark, and really wanted to be supportive of him after finding out his identity despite how much of a change it was.

There aren't enough sweet black girls in media.

I don't know, but WB hasn't really fucked up with Batman post-B:TAS. All of them have been pretty good, with Beware only being shit-canned the way it was because of the growingly hostile climate towards action cartoons.

I don't think Abrams getting involved is a huge deal. Most "celebrity" producers who do cartoons rarely do showrunning. It'll likely be Bruce Timm, James Tucker, and Ed Brubaker doing the actual work while Abrams and Matt Reeves just oversee stuff and give some advice.

>Star Wars faggots won't stop seething

>Brubaker
pass

>he thinks JJ has only worked on Star Wars