The absolute fucking state

The absolute fucking state

Attached: 1649093081385.jpg (876x680, 256.39K)

This was Spencer's run, right? That group was already bloated and felt unnecessary.

What happened to Ben Parker?

Ben Reilly*

So they were planning beyond at that point and didn't want to do demon ben right before delusional ben.

Isn't this a couple of years old?

Miles is absolutely worthless.

Nick Lowe came out of woodworks and said that he pushed Ben’s character assassination because he ‘has no place in spider-landscape’. He was also the main editor of Spider-Man since 2013. Guess what happened in Spencer’s run then.

He didn't say that. It just won't be necessary for Ben to get another solo that will get canceled in a few issues like all of the other Spider folks.

Sure he didn’t.

Then why did they give him a solo specifically to ruin him instead of just letting him ride off into the sunset as a side character, give him his waifu back and just retire him?

Ben is fucking worthless and I don’t care. And no I don’t care about the other people in that shot either, so don’t even pull that deflection

His exact words were something like "Ben has no place with Miles around, so we wanted him to go out in a unique way."

Which is retarded. If you can have Spider-Woman and three other spider ladies, you can have Ben and Miles. At least no one's touched Kaine in a while.

Lets be honest, Silk is a worthless pointless character.

Kinda silly because their planning something for Miguel and Otto Spider-man is in sinster war. Such a weird excuse.

Though she’s probably the only decent Fem Spidey for modern timeline (I don’t count May because she’s a legacy, she’s great though).

>Ben has no place with Miles around
You motherfucker. literally says "Peter isn't going anywhere, and Miles Morales is here to stay, so Ben has a challenge for us." He lists Peter and Miles because those are the two that can be sustained. There's a dozen other spider characters that have a problem fitting in. Ben isn't special. He's just like Kaine not. Fucked up and forgotten. Stop using Miles as the scapegoat.

Attached: you dense motherfucker.png (720x528, 521.12K)

>Miles can be sustained but Ben can't
lmoa

no white male heroes allowed.
the entire point of this run was to shit on peter for being a white guy and make every spider-man copycat be smarter, stronger and more competent then him.

That’s especially funny because if they wanted to make a real spiderfamily with character dynamics and everything, Ben would actually be there due to being related and having mutual brotherly feelings with Peter.
The real Spiderfamily:
>Ben
>Kaine
>Aracely as Kaine’s honorary daughteru
>dimension-displaced Anime Parker from RYV since there are already 2 (two!!!) dimension niggers in the OP
>dimension-displaced Mayday and Darkdevil who pretends not to be related to all those people
All of them are in familial relationship with each other in one way or another and are super-powered.

>Miles
>can be sustained
Even after a game and movie to prop him up he consistently sells as below cancelation levels. They literally had to GET RID of the cancelation threshold for Marvel books because then they'd have to acknowledge Miles fails to breach it.

>Doesn’t list Hobie, Felicia, or Madame Web
Really nigga?

Lowe hates Ben so much he let Slott bring him back to life after 20 years just to shit on him and then let a series of other writers continue to shit on him.

Oh? You have sales numbers for his comic? I'm curious. All I keep finding are news articles about his first appearance issue and game spiking multiple times.

Isn't that the story of like, every character they've tried to push since around since the start of the 2010s? Not even just the new characters, but Carol, and Natasha keep having new books that never sell well either.

this seems like less of a "blacks and women only" thing and more of a "hey fuck Ben get him out of here" thing

It's just angry Benfags finding whatever reason they can get to blame their favorite character being tossed aside. It's gotten to the point of taking something someone said and reinterpreting it so that it fits their narrative. And this is Yea Forums so someone will gladly jump in and blame Miles when Ben got booted off Peter's book.

Benfags are nostalgia driven autists on par with Timfags in Bat books. Every discussion with them is either “He could be good” or childish deflection/name calling whenever people call out Ben being a weak character

Here is what was said.
This came directly from the comic.

Attached: 1648773954059.jpg (495x732, 132.68K)

Also:
The Ben Reilly hater-poster is Lowe!

Why would I care? Peter is literally the only spider person worth a damn

I forgot “pathetically tries to create a boogeyman” as another Benfag fault. And before I even hear it, the MaryWhore and woman whiner fags are just as bad as you. So knock it off you perpetual victim

This is such a strange thing to say, it's like saying because Dick is around and Damien is here to say, Tim Drake can just disappear.

And I say this as a guy who doesn't even like Tim Drake

We had comixology ranking every week. If Miles is the standard of comics failure Venom, Wonder Woman, Iron-man, Green lantern and more shouldn't exist. If you are able to, can you post any proof of Miles failing.

Gives me “to save the world” vibes

We wouldn’t be losing anything with Drake gone. Fucker was a weird creation from the start

Hey, Nick Lowe is ITT again. Everyone say "Fuck you, Nick", or you will suffer another decade of shit comics.

Attached: fuck nick lowe.png (1269x614, 311.68K)

Lowe is the guy who approved of Ben's return in the first place. He was a teenager during the clone saga, no doubt one of those angry "not muh Peter" people, he absolutely has a grudge against him.

I like Tim and I'm all for that. He was never supposed to be a permanent crimefighter. He only became Robin because someone else had to be to keep Batman from going overly violent and Dick didn't want to.

Wouldn't surprise me. Back in the day, lots of creators would come here.

>that time Brandon Graham got drunk and came here to defend his tranny chasing habits

Hobie isn’t that close to Peter, although I wish he was.
Felicia I’ll give you.
Madam Web’s psychic powers can be substituted by Hummingbird, who is 1000% more entertaining character and can provide reader’s self-insertion because she can read everyone’s minds and loudly comment on it.

Really? Because Hobie is one of Peter’s oldest allies. Posed as Spidey to throw suspicion, even made the Hornet persona for Peter

They don’t team up enough, that’s what I’m saying.

>h-he was a gimmick character, twice!
Fuck off.

>He doesn’t like Hobie
No (You) fuck right off. I love the original Prowler

You have to be retarded to like any minor Spidey villain.

>”Villain”
>Autistically hates c listers
Just take it and go

>Miles
>can be sustained

You’re an actual faggot, Nick.

Fuck you, Nick

Enjoy your recycled, putrid storylines.

So we’re just not allowed to criticize Ben?

You mean like every Miles comic ever?

kek

And yet your seething sustains his existence

>Not allowed to express dislike of a character without it being "seething"
You are pathetic.

Does anybody remember a steel spider?

Attached: D72E3FCD-0376-4EB8-BC68-D89D598FCF5C.jpg (250x385, 23.99K)

I do, because he was in Thunderbolts driving Norman mad.

>No ult. Jessica Drew
Well screw you too, buddy.

Is it Ultimate even a thing anymore? But I’d put her on the back of Ben’s bike if they ever ended up in the same universe. Make them travelling big clone bro and little clone sis.

It is
Miles' 616 version tried to get Miles back into his own dimension.
Also, 616 Miles is, like, 40 years old and looks to be all latino, no black.