BCB - Bittersweet Candy Bowl

Lucy re-enacts the Oscars edition

Attached: [email protected] (1600x2210, 3.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GYEEGtQYQMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look out! Lucy can turn her arm into a sword!

>final confirmation that they fucked
This is literally the stupidest retcon in the entire comic full of retcons. What a shitshow.

So they did fuck before the play?

That is the implication yes.

>Paulo: you gone all the way with him, too? Don't think I haven't forgotten--
Wait that means Paulo and Lucy really did do the dirty in "Curtain Call"!

Lucy’s a cunt. She doesnt understand friendship. She only values people if they are obsessed with her. Mike was Right.

>that arm
Someone please edit this into a T-1000 joke.

Do not read this comic.

fuck Lucy in all the ways except sexually
my God she is just a bad person to be around, she shits all over her friends and then acts like the victim when they don't play her emotional rp game
you know what I'm happy AugustusxLucy is not happening, the boi deserves better

Attached: 15344 - Mike Starhorder_(Artist) Stting deleteme.png (515x480, 29.02K)

He's not wrong but in true Paulo fashion he didn't know where to leave it. Should have stopped at the knocking at my door line.

Anyway yeah this once again confirms Mike was right about her. If they did fuck it was after he turned her down when she needed someone to latch on to.

I don't think it's a retcon, Paulo and Lucy fucking perfectly explains the Somali's behavior especially when Lucy left

Attached: [email protected] (1600x2178, 643.38K)

Taeshi and bagfag will say no, hell, i said no before becouse really, that would've muddied the waters even more than before
But now i think they legit fucked and im not going to listen words of the contrary

threadly reminder that Mike did nothing wrong

>Mike was right about her. If they did fuck it was after he turned her down when she needed someone to latch on to
literally this comic

Attached: lucy_the_parasite.jpg (702x1024, 207.7K)

I'm calling it now that this bait, and Paulo is referring to when Lucy tried to fuck Paulo at his house.

Nothing has proven him wrong yet.

SHE INSTIGATED, THIS IS OFFICIALLY A SELF-DEFENSE SITUATION INVOLVING PREMEDITATED PHYSICAL ASSAULT. VENTILATE HER SKULL, PAULO.

Attached: pictures.jpg (958x1114, 69.99K)

>the boi deserves better
He truly does

If Taeshi has any brains at all, this is a bait-y reference to when she tried to bang Paulo after Mike rejected her

How much better/worse would the comic be if Lucy did indeed kill herself?

Ok Taeshi, try "show, don't tell" instead...

That would be fucking stupid because they didn't fuck at all there. Why would Paulo call that going all the way?

>Don't think I haven't forgotten
So you forgot?

She would have died a martyr, and then we would have never gotten all the evidence proving she was genuinely insane

I'd have to say worse because if it gets out Mike's rage made her feel as bad as it did, literally everyone will blame him and never forgive him.

Not to mention Mike is going to carry that guilt forever. So in my opinion it's good that she survived only to avoid heavier drama. That and she would never actually grow as a person. She just gets an out.

Hey, remember the stupid carnival shit?

Better because it would have ended at the hospital scene as originally intended.

I hope Alejandro shows up when she tries to jump again then changes her mind and turns around only to get pushed. Then the title shows Bittersweet Candy Bowl

THE END

Because Bag Boy is a retard who thinks he understands what ambiguity means.

Wow. Lucy is being a bitch again. What a surprise.

Attached: 1647095073156.gif (498x460, 389.6K)

People are literally defending her in the comments.

Of course they are. Lucy simps run on weapons-grade copium.

And water is wet.

The last chapter of this comic will have someone say "bittersweet candy bowl"

>you know what I'm happy AugustusxLucy is not happening, the boi deserves better

AugustusxMike

I wanted to see them fuck again.
Mike and Daisy let me down.

What do you expect from horny teenage simps and girl boss types?

Attached: LucyYeahmeme2.png (697x762, 367.44K)

Remember when Paulo saw Lucy with Augustus, then broke down saying "I GAVE MYSELF TO YOU" to Lucy?

Attached: heartbroken.jpg (868x374, 122.61K)

Is this an edit? I mean it's funny either way but I thought he slept with Jess and Rachael way before the play?

inb4 next page

Attached: D2349D0F-7DF0-40B8-8FED-DB41693CAF63.jpg (584x290, 94.12K)

God damn Paulo is such a shitty fucking character. Taeshi's BPD has destroyed him way more than it ever has Lucy.

I would be salty as well.
How to fuck is Lucy so fucking toxic?

Attached: 1642791618914.jpg (850x627, 69.71K)

That's why I think he's supposed to mean emotionally, since Lucy is the only girl post-Tess he was super into.

No this isn't an edit at all, this happens in the comic. And Paulo has a one-night stand with Rachel, after Lucy leaves

Attached: [email protected] (1600x2178, 608.59K)

It's going to be Alejandro who says this as he opens up some unknown candy and eats it before tossing the wrapper off the roof where he pushed Lucy from. As the life slowly begins to drain from her she starts seeing her 'pets' as they surround her only for them to step aside as more characters who've been gone appear then they step aside only for an image of Mike who simply utters parasite as the life from her finally ceases.

I know the writing isn't good, but it is semi-refreshing seeing someone finally call Lucy out on her neediness. If this comic was good, Paulo would finally said, "fuck this" and drop the friendship. Then Lucy would be forced to (at some point) accept that she's responsible for her isolation and loneliness.

Too bad none of that will happen. In a chapter or two, Paulo will apologize to her for saying what he said and she'll get away with being a total bitch. Again.

So...Paulo and Lucy fucked? Then immediately after losing her virginity, she immediately performed in a shitty play? While Paulo just sat down in the audience and casually watched? That's the gravitas the main character losing her virginity was treated with in this comic?

That's such a retcon. It definitely read like the implication was meant to be that they only made out, Paulo even bragged about "touching her boob" during Rachel's party, no way he wouldn't have drunkenly bragged about the whole thing. We already got to see what it was like in "Another Path" how they'd react if they had sex with each other, that was clearly not how they were acting.

It was pretty terrible when she left.
Still is, but it's a different kind of terrible

Because he was in love with her.
Around this time Paulo also drunkenly brags about touching her boob, which doesn't sound at all like they banged.

Little did he know that Rachael is one hundred times better than Lucy.

In this particular instance I'm not too surprised

>I DON'T WANT MIKASSA TO MARRY SOMEONE ELSE

This is an especially weird thing to bring up because Paulo seemed like he was over it in the Halloween chapter. Another instance of characters randomly changing their mind off screen.

I mean yea Paulo loves Lucy, but to me it seems he lost a tangible lover without saying goodbye.
Paulo probably let Rachel comfort him because she reminded him of Luvy, the girls are both thicc and have white fur

Attached: [email protected] (1600x2178, 677.83K)

Abbey: Finally learning to move on, hangs out with a new group of friends, has broken up with Daisy, taking anger management, working on himself

Paulo: Weak-willed simp

The difference was that he fucked them to prove a point and still had feelings for Lucy. Lucy let him hit right after he broke up with Jasmine and was planning on telling her his true feelings. The dumbass then waited for her and after the shitfest that was the carnival chapter saw her cozying up with "The Rapist" immediately after. He's bound to fuss about it
Not defending it, just explaining.

Mike is too obsessive, its unhealthy
...maybe an one night stand
honestly the best thing he can do is get the fuck out of that place... or date Rachel, she seems to enjoy dominating cats, and he does enjoy to get dominated by stronger women (cause he got molested when he was 12)

Attached: 1639431146813.png (912x836, 112.98K)

Personally i don't mind if a character is a hypocrite but at this point its been done like 4 times with JUST this character in THIS specific situation, this shit has run its course, its time for some resolution

We're getting a repeat of what happened with Mike, huh

Attached: 11BDA4F6-D490-45AB-B793-A4AB45BC6B6D.png (1280x222, 187.49K)

Someone post the next page so we can get this over with

Next page is where Lucy mentions how she lost their baby when she jumped off that building.

KEEP AUGUSTUS OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MOUTH

>Mike is too obsessive, its unhealthy
Mike had only 2 "relationships", one ghosted and cucked him and the other killed herself over him, i would be a bit fucked up about it if i was him, most of the time he fine

I'd say Mike's obsession, at least in the case of Sandy, only came because she was so far away and it turned out she WAS cheating on him.

I think with Augustus it'd be different since he's right there and actually able to talk people down.

Plus, I really just want to see Lucy's face if she found out those two were dating

also remember when Paulo got extremely fucking angry at Mike during the "Happy Hour" chapter?

Attached: angy_cat.jpg (1005x370, 75K)

He does. Too bad the comic is supposed to end before the time he would be off for college and away from the shithole that is the current setting

At least my mother loved me

Mike's going to beat his ass worse this time

I know it's so we can have PauloxDaisy forced on us, but why the hell would Paulo not approach Rachel again after getting over Lucy? Even if she may have moved on, you'd think he'd at least try to go for the girl who was incredibly into him, nice, hot and available.

Eren was always emotional tho.

Attached: 1646763141623.jpg (1302x1208, 179.72K)

PauloxDaisy would be shit. I would rather see DaisyxMike play out

because everyone oddly fawns over Lucy even when she's not there. Literally any other girl would be better than Lucy.

Well not "any". Madison would suck

100 billion years in mspaint

Attached: theslap.png (932x936, 1.27M)

Hard to believe otherwise at this point

Need this

Attached: 13487_-_Daisy_Maia_Artist.png (584x900, 342.73K)

Tae and Suits response will be that Paulo finished in 5 seconds because it was Lucy and Lucy was in dark edgy 0 fucks given mode.

I can't believe Paulo raped Lucy

>Paulo gets Chris Rocked by Lucy.
>Mike and Daisy at the library and having a good time.

I think the moment he sees them acting closer than before, Paulo would go nuclear at this rate.

The best part is that Lucy DID try to go all the way with Augustus, so she isn't even excused in hitting him for thinking badly of her, she's been correctly called out

Attached: 1648581148118.png (1266x1108, 550.21K)

>in this particular instance
>particular
>Lucy stans not white knighting 24/7 regardless of circumstance

Attached: E0SCmqJVkAA6hqY.jpg (827x981, 202.36K)

This is what happens when Taeshi indulges her random whims instead of sticking to a script.

Don't forget Lucy throwing herself at Augustus literally happened a day or two ago in the comics timeframe

Attached: bad_kiss.jpg (467x447, 34.82K)

This is what happens when you have sex and not a virgin like Mike or Daisy

I mean in the since where it's not too much of a stretch for someone to defend Lucy here. I'd vehemently disagree with them, but still

Getting to second base indicated he and Lucy were getting serious after all his pining. Then she up and left without saying goodbye.

BCB The Movie
youtu.be/GYEEGtQYQMs

I wish they fucking would just to watch Lucy seethe at how her suction cup vagina isn't effectively attaching her to either of them anymore.

>Paulo initially looks shocked from the slap
>Slowly recovers and looks Lucy in the face
>"I was close, wasn't I?"
Imagine

She couldn't handle the truth from Mike and now she can't handle it from Paulo.
Next we're gonna get a chapter where even Augustus calls her out after getting a taste of the normal life she takes for granted.

Sure why not. It isn't as if this comic could get any more hack-tastic despite Taeshi's obsession with avoiding such matters. She's clearly failed, so might as well go for broke.

Then she'll slap him and throw him out the house.

The only way any of this makes sense is if the reader is supposed to see Paulo rightfully calling Lucy out on her bullshit.

The amount of destruction Lucy's ego would take would be comparable to December, or be even greater

Attached: hope_lost.jpg (878x343, 197.78K)

she could commit a school shooting and actively profit from a cheese pizza ring and they would still call her a girlboss
okay lets say, that the after-glow after the hate fuck was so intense they start dating, what happens when he goes to college and leaves Mike in the text message, what impedes him from being ultra obsessive again

Attached: tumblr_dbe9166259455d46233b7a3298cdd495_b956a644_400.png (400x400, 40.45K)

She's going to skip kissing altogether and just jump right onto Augustus's dick the moment he gets home from the mall after this

B-but ambiguity = art! Because let's be honest here, Bag Boy knows nuBCB can't stand on its own merits and injects some meaningless bullshit to generate interest.

Hot take, she definitely hasn't had a script since chibishit started emerging.

>okay lets say, that the after-glow after the hate fuck was so intense they start dating, what happens when he goes to college and leaves Mike in the text message, what impedes him from being ultra obsessive again

I think Augustus would break up with him face to face if it came down to that and if it's long distance then through a call, but not a text. He was only obsessive with Sandy because they were dating and even then I think he could trust Augustus more than her at that point.

>omg how dare Paulo call precious widdle Wucy out on her awful behavior
>clearly it's all his fault she committed assault
>well actually it's mostly Mike's but Paulo also has a penis and is therefore guilty of all sin

I don't even give her ad revenue

>Then she'll slap him and throw him out the house.
If Taeshi went that far, I'd feel a spark of respect because suddenly Lucy's character would be making a lot more sense.

>what impedes him from being ultra obsessive again
This part right here
>and leaves Mike in the text message
If its over then its over, what broke Mike was that Sandy had him by the balls for months, if she had said "This isn't working out" A LOT earlier he would've been sad for a month and then got over it, the guy wasn't crazy before Sandy ghosted him

[Deleted]
lmao, facts not allowed.

LMAO I even deliberately left out the commenter's name so as not to put them on the spot

I think I completely understand why Lucy jumped now. The December talk made her feel like complete shit and made her consider going to a different school. She then uses Paulo's body and love as a pick me up to get through the play. Then Mike apologizes devastating her again, this makes her feel incredibly guilty about Paulo and Mike. So, she tries to end herself by jumping off a building

Attached: reason_for_jump.jpg (914x634, 93.06K)

Hm dragging the sex into it is kind of a low blow but Paulo is still right that Lucy hops between boys for emotional support and only when she needs them for that. I'm gonna allow the slap. Lucy is still being a shitty person though.

I don't think Mike's inherently obsessive. The problem with Sandy was that he was too caught up in the "What ifs," and when they were only communicating through the occasional letter, his feelings for her would fade only to bounce back in full force whenever she responded. Things are bound to get fucky when you've devoted yourself to someone for 8 years starting from 3rd fucking grade

Well I did say I'd vehemently disagree

That he has no memory of and is horrified by when she tells him. It's like he was drunk and Rachel took advantage of him. One of the weirdest things in the comic.

This is what makes her jumping not Mikes fault like so many like to assume.

That being said it's more shitty of her to jump if she felt guilty about that.

Paulo Was Right

>This is what makes her jumping not Mikes fault like so many like to assume.
Do people really think that because not even the comic has suggested that. Mike feeling guilty about it isn't the same thing as saying it's his fault.

I always thought making out with Paulo went together with Lucy complimenting Sue on her shitty play. She was leaving "gifts" behind with her friends before going off to kill herself. This is apparently not uncommon with suicidal people.

Seeing Paulo actually call her out like that is almost the right thing.
>I'm very salty about no one helping me despite the fact I was only around you people for Mike before December, for a quick fuck immediately after December and pushing people away any time they approached me except for when I need something from them at the moment, after which they're immediately cast aside. (like right now, when Lucy effectively begged Paulo to take her home to get away from Jordan only for her to tell him to fuck off)
>I'm not ready for a relationship except for when I'm super insecure!
>How dare you say I'd go all the way with Augustus despite the fact I tried doing that not even a week ago.

And when I say "almost the right thing" I mean that the truly right thing to do would be to go away and cut contact with the rightful sovereign of BPD hill, queen bitch.

This might be a pretty cool development if it came soon after Lucy rejected Paulo. As it is, they had a fight after that but he forgave her completely, but now it's going back on all that like it didn't happen....it's the inconsistency that's fucking it up.

Then that means Lucy doing the sex with Paulo, was her gift to him before she ended herself. That's pretty fucked up to think about honestly

Taeshi threw a wrench in there by making it seem like she an hero'd over Mike apologizing just when it was time for her to leave. Though that could just be the cherry atop the shit sundae and she was still planning it all along.

I read it similarly that she was trying to be nice right before leaving forever. Then Mike apologized and she ketchup'd out of despair that she had to go away.

Don't worry senpai, I gotchu.

Attached: 50f6dedcee2e731b044ac5a7d3a78b1b8f8a0bdf.png (580x366, 51.32K)

Yeah I don't know why they had Lucy and Paulo makeup at Halloween if we're just resetting things again. This would've been more intense/interesting if Paulo and Lucy spent months awkwardly avoiding each other and now things are exploding again now that they've been forced to talk to each other.

i came back to this, who is the third panel in reference to?

Attached: 33.png (800x1105, 562.62K)

Them=her family transferring her to another school.

"Why did I let my family move me away"

Taeshi went to the Blizzard school of storytelling.

Keepin' it vague so she doesn't have to commit to any ideas if she decides she wants to change her mind in the future.

yes those were my first thoughts, but i guess the underlined DO felt like it could have something else

I assumed it was in reference to her parents arranging for her to switch schools or move or whatever this was.

Attached: [email protected] (640x883, 121.25K)

What was the play even about?

That's Sam, not her dad. Her dad's never around

Mike is obsessive in that he'll defend his designated significant other to the death, rationalize their bad behavior, and so on. We saw this with both Lucy and Sandy. That said, one is a harlot and the other is a social parasite, so how he'd behave in a functional relationship is unknown.

A brother and sister separated at birth, with the sister becoming an evil person or something and the brother rescuing her with love.

Why are the slaps drawn so weird? You could just draw the hand instead of making the whole arm deformed.

Oh wait I'm dumb, I thought you wrote "parents arguing"

OK Taeshi, you can stop flipflopping Polo now, the gay shit and Steven Universe shit ain't working out.

Lucy simps blame everything on Mike and repeatedly "forget" details like this if they show Mike in anything resembling a better light. I almost can't blame them since no one in the comic suggests it isn't Mike's fault and he himself reacts so poorly to the guilt once Lucy comes back.

Literally Sue's attempt to trick Mike into making up with Lucy...and it worked!

incest

Motion blur

Yeah I know, but I'm sure her dad had some say offscreen. The point is that the "them" is in reference to her family.

What kind of love? Inquiring minds wanna know.

Nah. Lucy is just pissed that Mike decided to finally be friendly with her again after she let her family organize shipping her away.

Discount store clearance bin mango "stylization".
The kind cranked out sweatshop style.

The only way this works is as a straw-that-broke-the-camel's-back scenario. It has to underline how people gave Lucy chance after chance and she took that as license to do whatever the fuck she wanted, then she finally pushed too far and got Mike'd again. In a better comic, this would be the event that pushes Lucy off her high-horse and gets her introspecting.

Wtf based Paulo?

This is something only a woman or the most pathetic man would say

I guess I'm in the minority here but Paulo deserved that honestly. The pretext of trying to help her has completely dissolved, now. Just once Paulo should try a path to his interpersonal goals that doesn't involve a lengthy stroll down douchebag boulevard. I mean I guess he's technically right but still, what is he hoping to accomplish at this point.

Anyway Lucy should tell him she kissed Mike next page that would really sting.

>the sister becoming an evil person or something and the brother rescuing her with love.
The play becoming pottery is the only way to save the comic, which has ironically become even cringier than Sue's magnum opus Anime On Broadway. All this nonsensical bullshit getting retconned as the start of Lucy's Villain Arc would solve a lot of problems. You know, if her shitty actions were actually contextualized as such.

Yes.

Since it's written by a woman with a pathetic personality who's lost her ability to not self-insert all the time, you're not wrong...

>draw the hand
This is Taeshi we're talking about. Her static hands are awful enough (probably referencing examples in the most incompetent way possible) and she CANNOT do action. Never has, never learned, never will.

>what is he hoping to accomplish at this point.
Regain his honor after it's been abused.

Pretty funny how Mike softened on Lucy because of her looks and voice. People shit on Mike because of how shallow that is, but I see it as a condemnation of Lucy more than anything else. There's nothing else attractive about her. Certainly not her personality. Mike's pretty much grasping at straws for a reason to give Lucy a second chance.

>Paulo
>honor

What honor

Attached: D7EFE3D8-0692-4266-BB23-2C5345DC0BA0.png (1600x2210, 668.94K)

>Just once Paulo should try a path to his interpersonal goals that doesn't involve a lengthy stroll down douchebag boulevard.
So that's a cartè blanche for Lucy to continue cruising down the turbobitch highway of denying your problems while making them other's problems?
Because it ain't fucko.
Polo is factually correct, albeit horny dudebro correct, and that's league's better than Lucy's been every time she's gone denial bitch mode.

>The pretext of trying to help her has completely dissolved
What pretext? To me it looks like Paulo was legit trying to help by getting the truth through Lucy's concrete bunker of a skull. Then she--as usual--lashed out to hurt him and protect her feelings. Paulo's finally had enough and trying to hurt her back.

Don't forget perspective (or lack of) and struggling with scale.
Both are probably reasons it went chibishit because fuck effort and git gud.

It did induce one of those forced "ahh, one of the few times in my life Lucy was nice to me" flashbacks if I recall correctly

This. He didn't go into this going 'oh fuck i'm gonna start a fight with Lucy and pick at her sore spots' but she decided to go in swinging first. Whether it's a good idea to recoup her bullshit is another topic entirely but most people aren't going to react well to that kind of behavior.

Nigga was ready to cut mike out and get others to do the same for her. He has no honor.

This entire argument has just been two horrible people yelling at each other

He figured out that she now only understands hurting, so he's returning fire.

They never fucked

Shout out to the faggot self inserter who would sperg at me about how Lucy was totally saving her virginity for Mike, get fucked retard lmao

Attached: 32207398399299484939.png (202x184, 12.1K)

>I mean I guess he's technically right
The BEST kind of right.

Attached: 28375873448.png (360x450, 108.28K)

Or he realized that Mike Was Right. Lucy's the Queen of egotistical hypocrisy. You can see the message hit home the moment she has the gall to start bitching that he doesn't want her anymore after SHE turned HIM down and made her big airy speech up on the ferris wheel, only to get pissy when Paulo didn't like it.

I really just think Paulo deserves to suffer for always either ignoring or romanticizing Lucy's bad behavior and then lashing out when it finally turns against him. This scene being directly proceeded by him offering Mike's social life on the altar in exchange for Lussy killed any goodwill I might've had. I originally conceded that Lucy was a shit but couldn't find a good place to put that when I rewrote my post. Rest assured I don't think she has a leg to stand on in this or any argument. I just enjoy seeing her slap Paulo for being petulant.

>Lucy had Paulo's cum inside her while she was singing to Mike on stage

imagine having sex with this thing

Good, I hope she broke her jaw or left him with lasting damage, would be a nice way to show that her vindictive bullshit she pulled on Mike constantly has actual consequences when done on someone that isn't (lol) going to shrug it off

Attached: 18BA7D96-3D43-4C0E-9344-F642387963E9.jpg (1600x501, 354.72K)

>acting like Lucy is some sort of prize and not a walking STD of the soul

Attached: 1461117867194.png (420x420, 309.27K)

What retard is shipping Lucy with Mike at this point on forward? Oh well, who cares, Lucy is out of luck, she'll have to compete against a more superior character

Attached: 10541 - Daisy Kit_(Artist) parody.png (1024x1024, 482.39K)

Yeah I hope Lucy breaks her jaw too.

I'm looking forward to the meltdowns when Paulo/Daisy becomes canon

Mike x Lucy, and Paulo x Daisy shippers on suicide watch

Attached: alternate_december.png (1200x800, 344.84K)

Not him but i did thought she was saving her virginity for Mike
I kneel

Attached: 1604790863328.png (148x268, 80.32K)

I think you misunderstand. No one is going to be surprised at the awful writing but the inevitability of it coming to pass.

Now it's time for Mike to fuck Daisy
C'mon Taeshi what do you have to lose

Let's dial up the stupidity a few notches.

Attached: Taeshi12345.png (1400x1934, 3.88M)

>Paulo
>ham
deepest lore

Don't think that's happening. If it does I might just be a little disappointed but come on
>It's BCB

Daisy pregnancy lore when?

Attached: MYEYES.png (263x312, 85.85K)

When is /trash/ thread?

men don't think like this

>Microwaving ham isn't cooking, Paulo!
Ok you made me laugh

It's crazy to me that anyone thinks it won't, they could not be telegraphing it any harder.

>When the topic is so bad the posters are begging to be thrown into /trash/

See I don't get it either. It's as subtle as a cinderblock to the face.

>I don't see why you're putting so much effort into a girl you don't even have feelings for anymore.

Well gee Lucy, it's almost like there's a way to care for someone without having romantic feelings for them. I think people call it "Friendship". Have you ever tried it?

Do you think Lucy peed a little when Paulo penetrated her?

Attached: 1619463385379.png (289x296, 120.22K)

I feel like at this point Lucy only have simps and haters, and neither wants to see her and Mike together

I suppose another way of reading this is that Lucy's accusing Paulo of only trying to help her because he secretly still wants to bang her and that he couldn't possibly have another motive. Less cake-snarfing hypocrisy but more egotistical delusion so not much of an improvement on her part.

IMO it's rather because it's such a godawful forced ship that ruins any chance of a purely platonic and yet close friendship that isn't inevitably gonna end up with a bumping uglies vibe.

Polo & Daisy is one of those that should just be about close friends.

And Paulo finally got the 100% pure unfiltered Lucy experience

People not liking the ship doesn't make it happen any less unfortunately.

Just say you inexplicably hate Polo much more than the average in here, that makes more sense than that textual waffling.

i honestly think lucy is one of my most hated characters from any media

Pretty sure no one is contesting that. Everyone thinks it's just forced, stupid, and unavoidable

I agree with them, actually. Lucy is a shit for being Lucy and Paulo is a shit for up and abandoning Mike at the drop of a hat for her of all people.

like the worlds slowest multi-car pileup of a crash with no survivors, that nobody sane can stop because the only one who can is so clinically demented to believe it's a good thing.

A part of me loves Paulo telling her off

This. From now on i can no longer consider any Paulo / Mike interaction genuine with that shit Paulo pulled

I don't get the impression that even Taeshi cares for it much. She's doing it because Suitcase wants it and even then it's just another dusty plotpoint on her ancient outline that she's obligated to make happen. The Mike x Daisy talk had way more heart put into it, so to speak.

See how the chapter about Paulo and Daisy going on a date ends up having them interact barely at all.

He didn't do either of those things

Cam you imagine this is how she wants to put Daisy and Polo together? Daisy having a heart to heart with Mike making her see she's right to follow her feelings while Paulo goes to Daisy because he crossed the line with Lucy? And Taeshi selling it as "it's a healthy relationship you guys"?

Attached: 1648490291861.png (769x478, 314.87K)

The slap is understandable, still a bad response, but understandable. What Paulo said would be a low blow to anyone. He's right, but still. That said, Paulo crossing a line doesn't magically make what he said any less true, nor make Lucy any less of a bitch.

Why is Paulo brushing his teeth

slap

Attached: 1649091758798 edit2.jpg (1600x2210, 1.44M)

nice

Kek

>dad makes you wear an apron
>ham
It's Sue, and tendies

Attached: combined.png (1600x4420, 1.87M)

>TWINKIE HOUSE!

Do you not?

Attached: 1433276473533.jpg (249x275, 25.94K)

>Mike..
>Do you have a tissue?
Do you think Mike would've had this blushy daydream if he knew she was brimming with spooge

>Paulo was the one who saved Lucy from drowning
>Paulo was her first crush
>Paulo even yoinked her virginity after she kept throwing it at him
>Lucy only gets all blushy around Paulo
Mikebros...

Attached: 29[1].jpg (800x1124, 314.51K)

To get the taste of Mike out if his mouth

That's it im fucking Paulo's mom

But does she at least fucking love you?

Don't worry Mike has Daisy to work with. And they'll definitely do something lewd together, because Mike is also a Taeshi insert and revenge is apart of her bipolar mind.

Attached: 15348_-_Daisy_Mike_MikexDaisy_Sun_(Artist).png (1500x1396, 357.6K)

In this house we love Daisy

Attached: 12829 - Daisy Kit_(Artist).png (989x921, 377.72K)

cursed proportions

Daisy is shit

>Mikebros...
see Good riddance to bad rubbish

I'm sorry but small male and larger female is awesome, especially if it's a smaller dom x larger sub situation

i miss when we hated on daisy

Don't bet on it

Attached: hoo.png (800x424, 169.76K)

/trash/ thread is up:

In a few pages she managed to
1) get back into character
2) acted like a real friend/far superior love interest to Mike (even if it's self-serving) which leads to
3) might be flirting with her darker side again which means there's actually some interesting aspect to her
Don't get me wrong, for a long time now Daisy's been nothing special at best and I can see why people would feel annoyed with her. But even if temporary, this was one hell of a rehabilitation.

>trying to interpret crazy lady commentary

She's retarded enough to think that's convincing.
Christ this chapter will be a cringy garbage fire if that's how it's gonna go.

This but unironically.

Attached: file.png (1200x800, 650.62K)

>Filthy parasite AND used goods
Ewww

even if this means she didn't like mike anymore, in no way does it mean she likes Paulo. Like I can't recall Daisy having any bit of "Maybe I like Paulo" moments. If anything all Taeshi did was sell people on MikexDaisy even more.

>considering any polo shit to be genuine since chibishit, since that mandated he needs to be flipflopping.

lmao, forgotten the homo polo shit and where that went, among other shit?

He's the token dudebro, but Taeshi has completely lost the little ability she had to write one, so now he's just a douchebag, because to beta bitches they're synonymous.

You beautiful motherfucker...

Bullshit, Daisy is saying all her feelings were confirmed after she grabbed Mike's face and they smooched passionately

I have to say Taeshi sure knows how to write women.
When confronted with the truth they smack you

Attached: harpoon-gun-moss-landing-circa-1920-california-views-mr-pat-hathaway-archives.jpg (900x599, 59.08K)

Same cope as "Paulo and Lucy didn't fuck in the dressing room"
>when even word of god on interpretation of the scene isn't good enough

People who think they fucked never had a relationship in their lives.

She is saying her feelings for Paulo, i.e her crush as established in the anime cinema trip chapter, are confirmed. She stopped kissing Mike after the initial wave of lust died off. It's poorly done but I do believe the purpose of that page is to tell the reader 'she is now over Mike and realises fully her feelings for Paulo'

let me introduce you to the concept of "show, don't tell"
Also that shit REEKED of convenient retcon and your flat ass knows it.
So here's a twofer on how that's BS.

It won't happen, but it'd great if Paulo said something like:
>oh, so this is how Mike felt...

>Mike is a double cuck

To be fair, BCB's god is crazy and talks shit all the time, but yeah she's into Paulo

>You've gone all the way with him too?
>All the way with with him too
So they DID fuck

How would Paulo react if Lucy said how she would prefer Mike to be by her side or that Mike will always be better than him?

Well Taeshi's relationship with carry cuck is so dysfunctional it might was well not be one, so you're TECHNICALLY correct.

There's always room for doubt when it's Taeshi and again, if it was Daisy confirming her feelings specifically for Paulo, then she didn't do a very good job of it.

Attached: 48c.jpg (400x301, 22.36K)

First Francis, now Paulo

What will Lucy even say? That she only used him because she was desperate and he could never keep anyone's love?

Daisy looks like she's in love with Mike's ice cream

Ngl that would be the telenovella spice this mess needs.

That's the truth though

I'm surprised no one is asking for a description of next page, seeing as this is the most interesting thing that has happened in this chore of a comic since we switched to the whiny needy bitch and Lucy

she sucks his dick?

Are you gonna give us a description then? Yes I am asking

Fine, have your (you), now spill.

Taeshi's been wanting Paulo to fuck Lucy since the first half of volume 1, why would she do a half measure back then when she actually liked the ship and retcon it into sex now that she's on team MxL?

How is there any other interpretation to comparing Paulo to a drug while Daisy's talking about her feelings being confirmed?
you guys take the slightest hint of vagueness and use it to keep your headcanons alive, I'm honestly surprised no one's trying to say Paulo was hinting at her attempts to fuck him and claim they've never had sex

>Paulo walking back on his line about not being interested in Lucy anymore
Your life WILL revolve around Lucy. You are NOT allowed to be interested in anyone but Lucy. If you like someone it is only because Lucy has refused you and then it's still only a rebound.

So Paulo has canonically sex with his father?

I don't have it, just wondering

Attached: 1648249070353.png (481x511, 131.94K)

Mike X Paulo would be the only good endgame. They can bond over their mutual horror stories of w*men.

>Hey Lucy, why are your hands so sticky?

Attached: 33[1].jpg (800x1124, 450.8K)

>trying to interpret crazy lady commentary and then treating your take as a slam dunk

Attached: 8712549.jpg (1200x1500, 247.46K)

Paulo IS Francis.

Mike's little brother is so cute here

There's nothing to interpret you're just coping hard, pretending it's not obvious, when daisy hops on paulos dick immediately after this chapter you'll be crying about how it's a retcon

>wow look how satisfied daisy is after the kiss, she's obviously talking about her feelings for mike!

Attached: bge.png (800x1105, 1.14M)

>Same cope as "Paulo and Lucy didn't fuck in the dressing room"
The idea that they did was clearly conceived after the fact and is awkward at best in the chapter itself and doesn't fit with other parts of the comic.

every male character will be cucked now

To me it just looks like the pair is ashamed of their lust overtaking them, because Mike is in a relationship with Sandy and had that thing with Lucy, and Daisy let a dark part of herself out.

Also you're a obviously self-inserting as Paulo, how pathetic can you be

I read it as embarrassment over throwing herself at Mike. She seems pretty happy, energetic, supportive, and devious afterward.

top kek

Would be pretty weird if BCB suddenly swerves in the Mike Was Wrong direction, in that he thought everyone would side with Lucy instead of him but it ends up the other way around because the group finally tires of her endless bullshit.

Wow

It's a repeat of the carnival chapter so far, not much worth asking. Taeshi's slapping down old cards and expecting praise.

I never honestly understood people trying so hard to defend Lucy's hymen. It was the most fucking retarded shit ever - ESPECIALLY considering all the (albeit shitty) subtext Taeshi was desperately desperately trying to insert.

It's not even cathartic, it's just fucking boring. As usual, Taeshi can't draw an action scene to save her life. Girls certainly get away with slapping the boys an awful lot in this comic, but the reverse is almost never true.

The fact the next page will undoubtedly have Lucy just storm off or piss defiantly in front of Paulo before running away while Paulo just looks shocked and/or sad.

Attached: notlemonade.png (1004x754, 346.54K)

Yea Daisy knows Mike is in her hands now, and she can shape him however she wants. The fluffy cat ain't gonna give that up at all, especially since the one in her hands is a old flame she's wanted for a long time.

>How is there any other interpretation to comparing Paulo to a drug while Daisy's talking about her feelings being confirmed?
Something about Paulo giving Daisy confidence or self-esteem enough to do this. Who knows, Taeshi is crazy. We all know she doesn't understand her own characters.

>n-no u!
Sorry, did I soil your Mike harem self insert fantasies with the author's actual take instead of your socially retarded schizo take?

I can almost taste the drama. Picture Daisy with sun on her face looking for Paulo to confess her feelings now that they are clear, and she finds him emasculated begging for a crumb of pussy from Lucy, who is yelling at him while he is sobbing because he can't live without her BPD ass

Attached: 1647056167408.jpg (680x747, 32.7K)

well people have been asking ever since the last leak, but no one has really been answering so why bother now

>Paulo gave Daisy self confidence, and the fluffy cat used that confidence to kiss Mike
That's simple I can see Taeshi writing that

That's an awfully high horse to ride for someone having a mental breakdown over which imaginary cats fuck each other.

Attached: 5100600771.jpg (900x874, 157.02K)

Yeah I mean leakers just randomly post shit or decide to explain the details.

I'm not making several posts begging some random user whose gonna act like some bitch-ass punk whose way better because he's giving these assholes money.

Honestly the fact some anons become smarmy dickweeds about paying fucking Taeshi of all people is pretty sad.

It's over Mike bros...

Damn I knew we we're all maladjusted for reading this comic, but I never knew it could get this bad when it came to obsessing over this comic.

It doesn't make a lick of sense why would either Paulo or Daisy be interested in eachother besides both being available at the same time
You're right in that they're going to end up together, but its going to be awful

For Mike, making it is not being around Lucy anymore

Francis doesn't deserve that.

Attached: Francis wave.png (357x566, 82.45K)

How are you dumb enough to believe any Mike stan would still want him to end up with Lucy? The other user is right, you are acting like a desperate projection specialist.

Attached: 1413585727060.png (969x541, 518.57K)

Mike was right

Attached: Justice.png (772x611, 548.53K)

I'm glad it's over

Attached: 1646625317986.png (432x429, 239.98K)

My like minded compadre

7 inches of somali cock

Honestly Mike would do great in a relationship with any girl that's not Sandy or Lucy. And people ship Mike x Daisy now because of the kiss, and because they have good friendly chemistry. But personally, I ship Mike with Amaya : D

Attached: amaya.png (512x732, 241.22K)

But does it bring all the girls to the yard?

>Tae says somahlis are one hell of a drug
>"LOL WhO CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS BITCH IS SAYING"

Attached: 1644986314804.jpg (761x764, 142.17K)

Do we really have to rely on analyzing her commentary to understand what's intended to be portrayed in the comic? Nice trips.

Jesus fucking christ that was fast.

Bitch also said Lucy and Paulo didn't have sex user, i just don't believe a word she says

damn right it does

Attached: 14171 - Draw_Stream Katie Mike Stacy Taeshi_(Artist).png (1200x800, 666.91K)

Show us the sex scene, Taeshi

The art of those two has been remarkably wholesome and Amaya's adult self is cute. One of the best ends.

threesome

She said flat out that no one but Mike, Autustus, and the family knew about the suicide attempt, and yet look where we are now. Please, feel free to continue bleeding out over this hill, but could you knock off the demands for people to care?

: D

Attached: mikeXamaya_halloween.png (1200x800, 780.72K)

>Honestly the fact some anons become smarmy dickweeds about paying fucking Taeshi of all people is pretty sad.
this holy shit, then pull out the "i have a few dollars to spare, not my fault you are poor" card when you call them out

>Literally every single character in the story would be better off without Lucy
>were supposed to sympathize with her

maybe even more.

So what do you guys think the chances are of this stuff getting out? It feels like a waste for the suicide and Paulo fucking Lucy to keep being a secret between these two.

I don't have a dog in this fight but I want to point out that it's a possibility that Paulo didn't know about the suicide attempt but didn't react very strongly. The page comment said something about him retreating to anger because it was a more comfortable emotion, so I guess that could explain him just pushing ahead with the argument. It's stupid and anticlimactic but might be the intended reading.

Man I know you're joking but like did Lucy wash her hands? Non-zero chance Mike's giving Paulo an indirect handjob on this page.

No one's demanding you care, your asspain is just too strong to resist replying obviously, go ahead though, keep pretending like you aren't mad

No one cares about your crush on Worst Cat, just how autistic you're being about it.

It can be read that way for sure. Same as her upbeat reaction after the acceptance of her crush on Mike being over is in reference to her being able to close that chapter (finally kiss Mike) and move on (to Paulo). With how things are progressing that is just the direction I believe Tae is trying to drive the plot.

>Man I know you're joking but like did Lucy wash her hands? Non-zero chance Mike's giving Paulo an indirect handjob on this page
no wonder Paulo is looking away in disgust as he claps

I imagine a cat handjob would be unpleasant for the one giving it.

not as bad as a cat blowjob

>according to people on this thread its over for mikebros for some reason
Mike suicide arc when?

Attached: mikee.png (1951x1000, 419.28K)

That doesn't square with the whole devious thing when it comes to being Mike's go-to comfort shoulder.

>Man I know you're joking but like did Lucy wash her hands? Non-zero chance Mike's giving Paulo an indirect handjob on this page.
She didn't have the time to wash her hands, Mike showed up as soon as Paulo was leaving and Sue shows up to throw them on stage while they're still reading their lines
Lucy lookin gross as hell on stage, her cummy hands touching everything

Disgusting.

>barbed dong
>barbed tongue
Imagine getting locked together like velcro.

I've mentally shipped mike with

>Daisy
>Amaya
>Stacy
>Jasmine.
>Sue

Literally any of them is better for Mike than Lucy is. I'd even argue Sandy would have gone better if they weren't long distance and she wasn't a Goldie stand in.

Taeshi will say one thing and then do the other. Also, she hasn't shown any type of PauloxDaisy moments to back up the claim. I can get her not having romantic feelings for Mike, at least right now. But having them for Paulo? She's gotta bring more to the table than just a page comment.

Not even Taeshi is dumb enough to pull something like that, not unless it serves as a massive wakeup call for Lucy so she can actually begin acting like a true protagonist. Else Mike dying means the comic is now over. There's nothing left to write.

Imagine.

Attached: Two Headed Ghost.jpg (1024x1329, 347.73K)

It's ironically the only interesting thing she could do with all the character assassinations and retcons she's done done since chibishit.
But that's just exemplifying how shit it's gone.

That would be hellish for everyone involved

I might actually keep reading the comic if Mike died, but only if "he" started "haunting" Lucy because she's gone and cracked. Lucy's subconscious finally breaking free and taking the form of grey cat might be the only way for her to learn.

I don't interpret her reaction as devious. She seems genuinely happy to have figured out her 'recent' change in feelings. The line "Imagine if your kiss made me fall for you again" backs this interpretation up imo. But this wouldn't be the first instance of poor writing failing to deliver the correct message in this comic so

Anyone else own this exquisite piece of literature?

>Mike x Jasmine

Attached: lizard_jasmine.png (313x263, 75.66K)

Jerkface... Soul...

>nude jasmine

>exquisite

Attached: 1615824803724-trash.png (361x336, 108K)

Mike won't get a suicide arc. If there's anything close, it's him getting injured in a fight with Paulo or someone trying to fight him over Lucy or during some bullshit involving Alejandro

>Jasmine with chopsticks in her hair

soul

Guys, what does Lucy actually want?

Not that nor it, and certainly not this

Nobody knows. We have no insight to her thought process through a PoV or anything.

Everyone else to be as miserable as she is

To have her cake and eat it too.