How did Starfire's stacy genes produce this clown ass hambeast?

How did Starfire's stacy genes produce this clown ass hambeast?

Attached: 97340790_p2.jpg (614x851, 117.55K)

Nature vs. Nurture.
Healthy genes can only do so much for an unhealthy lifestyle.

I wanna fuck a girl with that bodytype

The majority of her genes were overwritten by a horrendous extra-dimensional parasite blob from beyond the 5th wall because the blob hated their home reality and wanted to exist in a world where she wasn't a horrible, useless blob.

She had sex with Solomon Grundy.

COME ON AND SLAM

Things like reason and logic goes out the window the moment an autistic selfinserter lands a writing gig.

>fanart has to remove her skin marks and slim her down
kek

Attached: EB7A0091-7AD5-45C1-A221-5DFAAA3607E3.jpg (271x310, 27K)

I wanna snort that fat freckled goth butt like it's crack cocaine

Starfire has multiple stomach like a cow. Her daughter has one. You do the fat math.

Attached: sketch-1608084068383.png (1440x1080, 1.16M)

Gee, I don't know. Why would award-nominated writer Mariko Tamaki write a story about a fat, dumpy, mean-spirited bulldyke Original Character?
We may never know.

Attached: Mariko_Tamaki_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (800x735, 78.9K)

Lobo is the father

dick grayson's acrobat genes gave her a huge appetite to power trapeze acts but she never learned how to do that.

I used to think schoolgirl outfits were the hottest thing ever, but now these pictures have ruined that for me, thanks, DC

>How did Starfire, with genes predisposed for attractiveness, have this very ugly fat girl as a daughter?

That doesn't explain the excess dump she's carrying

Attached: 1f67128036fe3f075976756ce14921c2.jpg (692x1154, 58.51K)

This effect also ruined the new Shera. The showrunner dyke apparently can't tell if it's a woman or a man so that's why Adora is all blobby as Shera. Women are meant to be little sluts for men to look at and bend over. Stop pretending otherwise.

>Women are meant to be little sluts for men to look at and bend over. Stop pretending otherwise.
This, fuck noelle stevenson she needs to be dicked back to normal

Ah yes, another picture of this cursed slampig for my collection

Attached: Sweating Architect.gif (413x233, 2.62M)

>used to think schoolgirl outfits were the hottest
Because your a closet pedo

She takes after her father

Attached: Control_Freak_Teen_Titans.jpg (1641x978, 747.09K)

And he is happy with it

>fat but little to no tits
Truly cursed all around, Dick must have had some dogshit genes hiding in there

>fat but little to no tits

But see user, that's peak body type.

Yeah if all the fat is in her ass and thighs, with a LITTLE tummy so there's something to grab onto.
Fat slampigs need the bigger tits in order to at least pass the 4/10 mark, and that's only if the extra fat doesn't make them look like melted ice cream.

Nah, you reek of low-test faggot.

Attached: Mandy K 5.png (974x1637, 952.65K)

>posts pic of exactly what I was describing
you're a fucking retard

Poor Diet and Coddled too much, we see her growing up and she never lost that baby fat.

It's honestly all about perspective though than anything else.

Attached: Mandy K.png (1011x1145, 426.98K)

No, I'm pretty sure its because I went to several religious schools as a youth and girls at religious schools were sluts and literal prostitutes by 7th grade. I'm attracted to people about 5-10 years older than me.

based

kek

Why did you go to that many religious schools?

are you me?

Mandy should thin out after doing some hero work.
If she keeps that Vegeta Fighting style she'll be fit in no time.

Tamaranean bodies are designed to horde calories in order to fuel their powers. Since Mandy's powers didn't activate until her late teens she spent nearly twenty years building a caloric surplus. She's just lucky she's half-human, a full Tamaranean with her condition would have gotten their own show on TLC.

Mandy's Crush was definitely the weakest part of the story, would've been better if they ended up friends or at least taking it slow.

This is my new character.
Everybody hates her.
She even hates herself.
Don't you immediately love her?
Feel sympathy.
The program indicates that humans empathize with the downtrodden.
It is required that you love her.

thicc

Attached: 1646022734138.png (2723x1451, 2.39M)

>be fag from antifa.
>torch police car and go to jail
>upon getting to prison you throw up black power fist angering aryans as negros laugh at you.
>negros pay aryans for the chance to break you in (only reason they don't stab your race traitor eyes out)
>get raped by niggers while trying to explain your a black ally.
>kill self in prison do to the constant rapes and stabbings by every ethnic group you idolized.

What the fuck are you talking about?

It's a Good thing Mandy is a lesbian, otherwise the first boy she'd have a crush on would be smothered by her huge pasty ass.

this is a stealth fat thread, do not let the OP fool you

>would be smothered by her huge pasty ass.
Oh no how terrible that would be.

Dick's fault.

Which TT would she call first when she needs to dispose of her gf's corpse when she snaps the girl's neck after sitting on her face, and why is is it Flamebird?

People can like things you don't like, cope.

Built for Anal

My parents were public school teachers and knew firsthand just how bad it was.

I don't believe you actually like this character.

And I believe you aren't a retard, but we all have fantasies of grandure.

Attached: watame glasses.jpg (453x517, 22.15K)

watamelon

You know, if it weren't for the nose ring she wouldn't look that bad. Why do girls do that, get nose rings? Non-ear piercings are hideous, do they get them to uglify themselves and be ugly or something?

you are supposed to pull it while she gives you a bj

Ew, why would I ever want to be sucked by a girl with a nose ring though? And why call it a BJ? Saying it's a "job" is so dirty, like something a prostitute would call it. I'd never do a prostitute, they are icky and don't actually love me, they only love my money. I would rather die a virgin than have sex without loving the person I am having sex with. I don't quite get why a girl would want to look like a prostitute. Men who dress like male prostitutes are usually super homo, so I can't relate to the idea. I guess the whole idea doesn't appeal to me, then.

I'll admit I'm a bit autistic, having a hard time grasping the idea of looking neither attractive nor comfy. Like, I get why girls would wear sweat pants and not shave their legs, that's comfy. I get why they'd wear uncomfortable 19th century dresses that make it hard to use the toilet, that's an attempt to look good. But why try to be neither?

>But why try to be neither?
they got molested

Molested girls don't want to be comfy??? I can't even comprehend what it must be like to be molested. What about being molested makes you want to be both ugly and uncomfortable? Wouldn't molested girls just want to be hairy and not shave, that makes you ugly and is actually comfortable and you don't get poked in uncomfortable places with needles to let pieces of metal rest in your face? I don't get it???

Also ,there are so many girls in my shitty town with nose rings and weird tattoos, I don't think all of them could possibly have been molested. Are they just trying to look like they got molested for some reason or did everyone get molested except me and my retarded ass?

Attached: FCCD0090-CC87-4217-9CC0-DD7AB903BD65.jpg (500x397, 38.24K)

Manual reminder that the whole moral of the book was that Mandy needed to stop being a lazy bitch and listen to her mother a bit more. Mandy's teenage rebellion plans are explicitly called out by the characters IN the book as being unrealistic and stupid, to which she has no response.

you are too pure, don't try to understand this sick, rotten world

I knew this goth girl who stank like a corpse filled with rotting fish guts. We used to call her the Stench, but everyone stopped when we found out why she smelled like that.
Turns out her dad used to get back home at night and molested/raped her constantly since she was 12. The Stench realized the only way she could stop him from doing it, was if she stopped washing her cooch and made it stink. Even if her dad was drunk or high, he would avoid touching her due to the smell. A complete shitshow, and she ended committing suicide when she was 20.
So, I imagine the logic for some is becoming as unappealling as possible to prevent people from molesting them.

Bitter roastie hands made this post

Just blame Mandy's fatness on lack of exercise and use of her powers, Tamaranian powers running on a single stomach will obviously give her a unique metabolism, so now that she's using all of that excess energy through flight and star bolts she'll burn off some of those calories and look less like a fat hog, if Starfire wants to be a good mom she's gotta put Mandy on a better diet.
A bit like ChoCho (Choji's Daughter) in Boruto, their entire family is based on scarfing down as many calories as possible as their Jutsus rely on size and burn off lots of fat.

Attached: Chocho's_Appearance.png (337x486, 83.64K)

I'm not pure, I used to jerk off every day to pictures of middle-aged asian women with hairy legs and fluffy crotch hair. I don't anymore but I used to. Now I try not to jerk off at all because I'd rather be playing card games on my phone or watching reruns of Arthur or reading horror comics. Those just feel like better ways to spend my time. I'm not pure, just retarded and have a really hard time understanding other people.