Cartoon makes CCS reference

>cartoon makes CCS reference

Attached: cccs.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

name 10

CCS is too pure and wholesome for cartoons to make references to it.

This

I don't think I've ever seen such a reference.

Attached: image_2022-04-04_013919.png (548x709, 520.97K)

An anime that values hard work and the average day as a learning experience, that promotes true love as something worth sacrificing anything for, that sees different sexualities as something normal and never feels the need to "empower" them, and where tomboys are still girly as fuck. Cartoons would never.

>that promotes true love as something worth sacrificing anything for
Dumb

>that sees different sexualities as something normal and never feels the need to "empower" them
What's the difference. If any cartoon shows different sexualities as normal that's "pandering" and/or empowering.

its different for japan for some reason (its a fetish over there)

Its different for Japan because they are not strangling themselves to death over dumb culture war bullshit. Its not politicized for them the way it is in America, so they don't lose their minds over it.

Whatever happened at the end of Card Capture. Did she get all the things?

Sakura gets all of the cards and proves herself to be their master to the judgement system a little over halfway through the show. This triggers a spell put in place by the guy who made the cards in the first place, which spawns a person whose job is to specifically cause trouble that will push Sakura into doing something that she needs to do, but wouldn't have been motivated to do without external pressure: change how the cards work.

Basically the first arc is Sakura collecting the cards, but all of the cards are still using Clow Reed's Magic. The second arc is Sakura changing the cards she already has one by one to use HER magic instead of Clow's, making them truly her own. So she ends the show as a true successor to Clow, rather than just using cool shit he left behind, with the last scene of the show involving her making a new card entirely from scratch for the first time.

Yes. And then there was a new season I didn't watch and also some multiverse shenanigans years before it was cool.

Because one of those was a male teacher in his mid-late 20's and his 10 year old student

*female student
Because there was also a female teacher with a 10 year old male student(who had the spirit of a ancient magician)

Thanks. Now that you say that, I remember that happening in the show. Although I think at the time, I really didn't care about plot and just watch the show as is. I know I definitely didn't stay till the end.

CCS is actually a really weird show, structurally. It is 73 episodes long, and it has *no villain*. Not one. There are problems, and there are fights, but there is never an actual bad guy or force of evil in the whole show.

Its actually kind of impressive. Its just a girl cleaning up the mess she caused by accident, and then getting tricked into doing something she would have wanted to do if she had all of the information anyway, just not the courage.

>Ccs too pure
>Glamorizes multiple sexual perverted relationships
>Bisexual crushes of little boy/yaoi boy
>Homosexuality
>3rd grade/teacher engagement
>Literally incest
>Pure

Attached: Readtherulesbitch.jpg (668x218, 59.66K)

That's your problem of not being able to separate the concept of love and sexuality.

CCS also had weird thing with her best friend constantly making her costume. It's been forever since I seen it, maybe she didn't do it that often. But it doesn't really have any reason why she wanted to give her new outfits.

Horse show made a reference to lots of old school anime once. Turns out yellow horse is a weeb

Attached: 08.jpg (684x973, 214.74K)

Japan is if autism was a country.

Oh yeah, I completely forgot about Tomoyo
>Glamorizing cuckholdery
She's incredibly pathetic. She needs to be less codependent and fine somebody else already. She's thuroughly cucked even in the new story

All Asians are autistic to be honest, not just the japanese

What is Artistic about the page you commented about?

I still remember the teacher having sex with sakura's friend.

They were engaged by their families, it's not like he was grooming her.

>Best friend

Her cousin actually, no idea why they changed that in the dub

Lol no
That title belongs to India

She got the cards twice. And now we are witnessing her new exchange student wanting to be groomed so bad by her foster dad. It's terrible

No, the ones who were engaged by their families were Meiling and Shaoran, who also were first cousins. Risa and prof. Terada got engaged by their own choice

Cousin fucking isn't seen as a problem in Japan and it was complacent in the west before certain retards claimed it was incest when there's barely a higher chance for defects between cousins than perfect strangers

Second cousins, since Sakura and Tomoyo's mothers were first cousins. And it was also implied that Tomoyo's mother was in love with Sakura's, but it was unrequited cause Sakura's mother was in love with Sakura's dad whom she met as her high school teacher lmao

Its both. They are best friends, but Sakura doesn't realize they are cousins until later because there is a lot she doesn't know about her moms side of the family.

Speaking of...

Its strongly implied that Sakura has the same aura that her mom did. Her mom had latent magical potential, and it manifested as a kind of ethereal radiance that most people could only describe as being beautiful. Its why she was a supermodel, and why the only thing people consistently say about her is how goddamn pretty she was.
Its like how Sakura and Xiaolang were both easily infatuated by Yukito because he was actually the goddamn moon creature. Something about moon magic just makes people like you as a passive effect, its magical charisma.
Meanwhile, we know that magical potential can manifest in different ways. Like how Sakura's brother can see ghosts and she can't despite being literally a wizard.
Tomoyo acts around Sakura how her mom acted around Sakura's mom. Which seems like pretty strong telegraphing that if Sakura's mom had magical charisma, Sakura does too.

Attached: Boyfriend and girlfriend mothers having sex..jpg (403x661, 121.82K)

The Harry Potter expy passes for a villain the back half. He's not but with his two companions/minions fills up the usual villain tropes.

Is that why her homeroom teacher fucked her brother when he was 14? I can't believe this is a kids manga.

>Literally incest
proof?

Me in the left

Attached: Illustration_Collection_III_(23).jpg (2308x3343, 401.27K)

>Tomoyo wants to fuck her cousin
>Meilin wants to fuck her cousin
>Tomoyo's mom wants to fuck her cousin
>Clow is actually Sakura's dad (half of him, the other half is fucking her homeroom teacher/Touya's pedo /ss/ ex) so Sakura wants to fuck her half brother
I think Clow Reed is related to Syaron too but I forget, but I'm willing to let that slide

>when you want so suck your bro's dick but it's no homi cause he has moon magic

Attached: CCS shaoran0.jpg (460x453, 27.66K)

Go to bed zoomie

Attached: pokemon captor sakura.jpg (640x480, 70.41K)

Clow Reed was from the same Chinese family that Syaoran belongs to, they're very distantly related.
Basically there's no actual incest, only desires.

I guess thats true.

I feel like the nature of the cards also means that there inherently should not be villains in the show. Because if Sakura was put in an actual life or death fight with a genuinely bad person, the cards CAN act on their own to defend her and many of the cards are reality warping, lethal, or both. I'm not sure what a real villain for Sakura would look like, but odds are good that the only thing keeping them alive longer than five minutes is the fact that Sakura is a good girl that doesn't want to hurt nobody.

There kinda is. clow reed's other distant relative threatened the multiverse's destruction. She didn't do shit tho other than gave her used dildo to her husband's clone's son

Attached: 21AD2BB8-36EF-4326-A517-EF2BD01ACE1C.jpg (753x1171, 637.59K)

>Sailor moon reference
>DBZ reference

Attached: 1444989872388.jpg (337x334, 32.75K)

1.-Harvey Beaks

Isnt USA the autism country? After all is the one who does see wrong cutting the dicks off from ill people or sees fried chicken with soda as something normal

What American cartoon has circumcision in it?

W-whats wrong with fried chicken and soda?

Attached: Dess.jpg (1280x720, 184.65K)

>sees fried chicken with soda as something normal
Yes? it is.

Attached: 1615975330779.jpg (572x544, 164.83K)

Whats CCS?

Card Captor Sakura

>always Cardcaptor Sakura references
>never Cardcaptors references
Why is the superior dub forgotten about?

Examples?

2. Jackie Chan Adv-
DAMN IT!

Eh, lots of Western creators like magical girl stuff. Even if they only superficially get the genre and don't understand what makes it cool.

Hey. Hey you. No one else is going to get that meme, because they are all too new.
But I got it. And I want you to know that I appreciate you.

never thought I'd get nostalgia from an H manga, but here we are.

drawn together
south park

Why did people hate on Turning Red but is perfectly fine with this discussing shit peddled to little boys and girls?

Card Captor Sakura was for teens, not little girls

So was turning red.

>card captor sakura
>not for little girls

Fei Wang?

It's usually the other way around. I see people that always say anime is diddler shit, but praise Turning Red.

Fuck off CCS was and still is a great watch and has more to it than Boring Red

CCS is definitely for little girls numbnuts, the pervy women of CLAMP also just happened to include a lot of weird subtext around certain things.

Hell "weird subtext around certain things" is a hallmark of magical girl shit and part of the reason most western magical girl pastiches are ass is because they either sanitize them or make them too explicit.