Is this going to be the most autistic cartoon fandom ever?

Is this going to be the most autistic cartoon fandom ever?

>pooh's adventure style crossover
>"cute" characters turned edgy
>creepypasta aesthetics
>consistent character template (expies from other cartoons) = easy ocs

Attached: external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1926x1300, 276.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WMG/Pibby
youtube.com/watch?v=FIJTvEo4N4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=us2glmD5a2s
youtu.be/3tWfRHGtXsA?t=27
youtu.be/9q_rYCEUYfM
youtu.be/W_1v-16kt3s
youtu.be/M2QlhBzDYIs
youtube.com/watch?v=w3GafnjTKnE&ab_channel=ToonFridge
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sounds like good fun

I mean you are not wrong about the fandom but still.

Yeah. You can usually tell how autistic the fandom will be by checking the size of its TVTropes WMG page:
tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/WMG/Pibby

that sounds like the story mode of smash brothers

It's literally the plot of Kingdom Hearts.

What the fuck
Is that show even out yet? how does it have so much text already

It’s the WB version of kingdom hearts, autistic fanbase is inevitable. May surpass horses but most likely not KH and certainly not Sonic

This

I intend to be part of that autistic fandom, and there's nothing you can do to stop me, nigga.

Attached: 09f754f96798d4a36ef4b10c00c130e0.gif (498x280, 440.61K)

I hate the creepypasta shit. I want a show to be able to use CN characters butbto do something actually funny with it like the crystal gems as strippers or live action evil con carne

I just wanna see the bunny get corrupted into adoring human cock

More like DOOM.

If I had to take a gamble, it'd be that you're 100% right OP.

It definitely feels like it was originally meant for Cartoon Network and not Adult Swim like it's extremely tame. Like it feels like Gravity Falls or the extreme ghostbusters where it feels like a children's show trying to be spooky 4 kids.

What's this shit called?

(checked)
Oh my god. I mean, making a cartoon pandering to terminally online autists is a lucrative idea, but it's still... awful

>Kingdom Hearts next set of games is implied to be reality vs fiction.
>Pibby is more than like going to likely going to be the same thing.
Which one do you think is going be better?

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 59.04K)

I have a theory that the only reason this show was greenlit is because Cartoon Network probably needed to keep the trademarks for characters from their oldest original shows, and this show was the perfect way to do that.

Based

Attached: Embrace Cringe.jpg (540x780, 84.02K)

Pibby, because it won't be convoluted nonsense that retcons itself six times in a single sentence.

I forgot about the chainsaw from the first video's thumbnail

>pibby gets lost fighting the corruption
>they stumble upon an old wooden shack in the woods
>pibby lost her fucking sword arm in the last fight
>she finds a chainsaw and a shotgun in the shack
>cue embed
>youtube.com/watch?v=FIJTvEo4N4Q

They could fucking do it too, Evil Dead is owned by Warner Bros.

Attached: justbuyanewthumbnail.png (317x182, 9.92K)

Synergy

Attached: FElTONPXwAQAkYC.jpg (680x383, 70.58K)

wait what the fuck why didn't they make her the OC fighter instead of that gay ass dog

Very simple formula to attract zoomers, consoomers and Hot Topic residents:

>ADHD characters who quip or brood +
>Family friendly, shallow plotlines that pretend to be dark, deep and/or scary +
>An element of "adult humor", horror or body gore
>(optionally, + pop culture references thrown around with zero understanding of the property being referenced) =
>Profit!

Attached: Your Fanbase.jpg (375x500, 36.41K)

so do you people just hate fun or what?

I have a hunch that it might be so autistic that it actually brings fandoms together as some sort of autism hive mind

Attached: 7954343E-5887-462C-9A3C-916BA774DB2E.gif (650x362, 615K)

autism rocks

Pibby won't take two fucking decades to finish a story.

Which might give the best autistic shit to laugh at in years

No difference with the FNF fandom for sure considering the big bunch of crossover mods.

Indeed it does that’s how kek was born int fruition my boy

Attached: 158FAA89-DB95-4E94-83E3-2094D499B893.jpg (660x553, 234.63K)

I literally just want to see this for the fun tv hopping and the Character growth of Pibby. This crossover shit didn't need to be added on to it

Blame FFXIV.

Do you think the corruption that Pibby is running from is supposed to be The Nothing?

Same her fren

that depends
is FnF a cartoon fandom
youtube.com/watch?v=us2glmD5a2s

This show has strong ryona potential

Attached: pibby.jpg (929x827, 317.28K)

Nah, more of a vidya fandom with a lot of Yea Forums overlap

>Already have a part the main heroine is horribly scared and reacts with dull, stunned confusion.
Yes

Attached: FDV5BWLVgAUL6pI.jpg (680x562, 35.41K)

That's the fucked part
It's technically vidya, but its nature as a Flash celebration of Newgrounds means that its actual focus towards video games comes only from video games as pop culture rather than love of video games as video games.
You won't get FnF Neo-Geo (Newgrounds' actual origin) but there's already FnF There She Is and Racist Mario
youtu.be/3tWfRHGtXsA?t=27

same energy

Attached: fYzSZpV.gif (500x477, 235.84K)

Sonic is hardly autistic anymore

>he doesn't know about the EXE stuff renaissance

>Is this going to be the most autistic cartoon fandom ever?
Not even close. It's not even the most autistic fandom in general.
Pibby.

No matter how many times people take the piss out of .EXE stuff, that shit genuinely doesn't die. I blame that counfounded rapping game those kiddies are raging about

Attached: AF0061CE-2514-45DA-975E-DE77462D2AF2.jpg (157x156, 7.31K)

Who/what do you think is behind the corruption thing? A lot of people are saying Black Hat in another thread.

That would be pretty cool to take the crossoverness one step further, but I like to think it's just internet.

Pure, unholy, internet.

Assuming they are sticking with their original premise, it's memes and pop culture in general. In the case that they drop that, it'll probably be a metaphor for cancellation of networks not treating their older properties right.

>those kiddies are raging about
You mean Yea Forums right? These guys seethe more than ever with every new game, and it's infested by redditors for years.

Attached: FDNbBMwX0AMhfZS.jpg (551x680, 49.27K)

If it’s for Adult Swim then you can use more IPs than just CN ones. Also less censorship.

Reindog's a stand-in for Falcor since their main boss is a legally distinct version of The Nothing.

Ah yes, my favorite type of video game enemy, clouds.

Attached: hahahahaha.png (256x192, 3.05K)

I'm telling you guys, Pibby would not last a second in any GMod video
youtu.be/9q_rYCEUYfM
youtu.be/W_1v-16kt3s
youtu.be/M2QlhBzDYIs
She'd be broken right from the word "pootis".

Attached: IMG_9809.jpg (4032x3024, 2.31M)

Attached: FDpBRGzWEAAlJ2f.png (615x662, 10.74K)

>Every passionate p fandom on the internet gathered under one banner and focusing all of their condensed autistic brain energy onto a single show
The thought terrifies me

Attached: bothered beholder.jpg (512x512, 95.6K)

Attached: FDpBXuKXEAAZo7c.png (656x679, 12.35K)

Attached: FDpBcUWXMAEeRuv.png (622x563, 10.07K)

Is this a reference to something? I swear I've seen this bit before.

Beyond based

Attached: 1592012262538.jpg (1073x1137, 115.14K)

poor signal

I feel like it's a reference to that one Futurama episode, The Devil's Hands are Idle Playthings.

this seems like such desperate pandering that i doubt it will be successful enough for a cringe fanbase.

is the pope catholic

>Kingdom Hearts next set of games is implied to be reality vs fiction.

I don’t think that’s gonna be exactly the case, if anything it looks like the next arc for Kingdom Hearts will be a tale about the creative journey of it’s creator using Kingdom Hearts as a vehicle. Especially with everything surrounding Yozora and Versus XIII.

Pibby seems to be more focused on exploring the relationship between the creations and the audience, how art meant for children can be warped and changed into something unrecognizable when exposed to a widespread audience. The show bible’s description of what BunBun will become supports this reading, it'll be a meta-commentary on how cartoons are interpreted by the internet.

Attached: 22519D15-C976-4197-A0A8-13C8E2C851BB.jpg (722x737, 187.1K)

>this seems like such desperate pandering that i doubt it will be successful enough for a cringe fanbase.
Ever heard of Kingdom Hearts?

What do you even do with this show without being mind numbingly repetitive?

pibby has a cute voice

>Actually have a story to tell. Have their be stakes, consequences, and an arc.
>Be conservative with the crossover stuff. Don't dedicate every frame of the series showing off IP after IP.
>If possible, have the IPs talk instead of them being voiceless, motionless cutouts until the plot calls of them to do something. They already seem to understand this since Fred Flintstone talks in the trailer.
>Have more moments like the "What is this red water?" scene, where Pibby slowly but surely realizes that she isn't in her TV-Y show anymore.
>Shake up the formula. Not every episode needs to have them go to another world, talk to a character, and see that character get swallowed by the glitch because it's repetitive and the audience can already infer what happens to some of the characters off-screen.
>>An episode or two that doesn't have the glitch at all (or at least isn't in the main focus) would be nice too. Have the characters deal with some internal conflict.
>Have action, and have it look at least decent.
>Have the other protags do something, don't just make it all about Pibby.

You are complaining about
>muh fandoms
for a show that isn't out yet. You have learned nothing.

>implying it doesn't have a fandom already
Nigger, Infinity train started to have a fandom the day the pilot premiered, same stuff with Ongezellig that is on pilot phase too.

Make the little blue blob stab Arya to death and I'm in.

Everyone's comparing this to kingdom hearts but it honestly reminds me more of the IDW infestation comics.

pibby is made for tvtropes autists like me

Attached: FD3gG86XoAgS_CF.jpg (680x267, 34.23K)

What the fuck is this guys problem?

Attached: glitch.png (1280x708, 577.9K)

glitch? more like japanese penis

I bet you right fucking now BunBun made a deal with the Glitch somehow and this is all partly his fault
He's like griffith but a bunny.

Attached: unknown.png (659x656, 179.07K)

>Top 10 Posts Made Before Disaster
Thanks for jinxing it, dipshit.

Attached: EhbXXa_XgAIXlhp.jpg (236x184, 8.99K)

he's hungry

>It's revealed that he just thought it was fucking neat

sigma male detected

tonight... you

Reddit

Attached: The void r place.png (412x238, 3.83K)

Fuck, I see it

Only if the writers are passionate and autistic enough

I wasnt prepared for how big that would be lol

Attached: 1436841711630.png (500x500, 300.44K)

>oh it can't be that lon

Attached: 2022-04-03_21-05-15.png (158x958, 154.68K)

Hopefully it get cancelled before it can unleash the most nightmarish fanbase yet

>From fucking MUGEN to Cartoonito
Have to say. Not sure which is worse. The fact that this guy mentioned everything remotely related to CN and beyond (Fucking MUGEN) or the fact I recognized all of it (Yes, even the Cartoonito shows)

Attached: FEMo3xNVcAApcdm.jpg (680x580, 55.55K)

Is that Godzilla? That's rad.
I hope this show flies.

>The fact that these guys mentioned
FTFY, it's never just one.

Does that mean they could recruit rare akuma?

I like how somebody is so autistically against.

>send in ze Ronalds

Attached: cover6.jpg (800x450, 67.4K)

why give a shit? have fun or just ignore it. whats the point of sitting around seething at the thought of other people enjoying something?

I couldn't help but notice the lack of DC characters in the pilot (aside from the obvious stand-ins) and it makes me wonder if the glitch could effect non-moving mediums, like books and comics. I imagine it would be impossible, unless it has abilities similar to SCP-423.

the glitch affected adult swim bumps, so i assume books and comics are fair game

I hope Pibby learns about sex and how to please a man during her adventures.

>muh forced Gary stu

Let me explain- books and comics are stationary and non-moving. They are just ink on a page, static images that only change when you change them. Like, say you took a piece of paper and drew something on it. And you just leave as a drawing on a piece of paper. You don't take a picture of it, you don't scan it, nothing. How would the glitch be able to corrupt it? Glitches only became a thing once digital devices became prominent.
And the bumps you mentioned (assuming you're talking about the ones of a landscape where they hide the [as] logo somewhere) are still part of a digital medium, they are still video despite appearing to be still images (I'm pretty sure I saw the shadows of clouds moving in one of them once).

what if i like the characters i saw , the pilot character chart leaked and none of the crossover bullshit??

Genuine question, could Bugs Bunny pull some cartoon force bullshit to not be corrupted by the glitch? Could he drive off the corruption?

Either way, it'll get to him eventually.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-03 at 11.19.59 PM.png (922x1144, 927.82K)

Genuinely surprised WB allowed that.

I think it's a sign of WB loosening their grip on Bugs' characterization staring in the 10's. Between TLTS, LTC, his character arc in Space Jam 2, it doesn't seem he's quite so infallible anymore.

Then your initial question is meaningless, in order to show the glitch effecting something it would need a picture taken of it, the act of taking a picture would then render it vulnerable. If it can effect a comic that is sitting on a shelf somewhere and no one looks at, does it matter?

My thoughts are darkness is a representation of cancellation and death bunbun just accepted their fate while pibby refuses

Attached: 5GV73M6.gif (520x293, 3.56M)

This and based

Attached: PIBBY is ready how about you.jpg (640x487, 37.24K)

>Every classic fandom rises from the ashes
Looking forward to it

I hope Pibby doesn't lose all get innocence and I hope she doesn't become jaded and untrusting. I know she has to grow as a person, but I really hope she doesn't lose her essence.

She'll probably go from complete innocence nothing can go wrong, to hopeful and determined to make things right again.
She'll never get back her full innocence, but she will sure as hell protect what little of it remains in the aftermath. Assuming she doesn't get glitched in the end game.

Judging by the VA casting call leak, that's what they're going for. She's supposed to "stay the same character at her core throughout", whatever that means. Then again, that was from before the trailer was even out, so it is definitely subject to change. I'm hoping it's what they're sticking to, though.

I know she'll lose some innocence, but I just don't want her to end up jaded and cynical

So you don't want her to become bitter & cynical and yet protective of the joyful innocence around her.
Like some war vet who's too far gone to live a normal life, so they dedicate their life so others can?

I'm still mad about how Godzilla NES ended.

Attached: 1621379088110.jpg (299x313, 15.4K)

>simple cycling animation
STOP DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE!

this shit just feels too forced and artificial for me. its a crossover yet its got the dumb meta aspect so it doesn't really matter that its a crossover. like fucking bugs just apparently jobbing to the darkness glitch faggotry instead of just inexplicitly baiting it into a fucking anvil and moving on with his day. you can call that just powerlevel autism but at this fucking point what part of this isn't just entirely autism. like it just seems like edgy cartoon and theres a bunch of dumb cameos in the background, its basically a fucking robot chicken sketch at this point.
it seems like its entire cultural impact will be inspiring some crossover fanart then everyone forgets it even exists

It sounds like the plot of that fusion fall game.

Everyone can rest in peace knowing that, no matter what, their fandom's autism will ALWAYS be less than sonic the hedgehog or pastel horses fandom.

>Pibby ends the show relaxing on echo beach
KINO

We Really need art of chad uncle grandpa grandpa sacrificing himself to save pibby and the other 2

Attached: 3E66DEC1-0994-47AB-8882-FA8004EC85D0.jpg (1170x1624, 145.78K)

I personally hope that she uses whatever innocence she has left by the end to defeat the darkness, that would so be goddamn cool.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-04 at 1.38.33 AM.png (1678x1592, 2.24M)

How did it end?

>Author engages in final battle with Red
>Red kills all his monsters then tries to kill him
>Author's girlfriend is revealed to be a spirit in the cartridge
>Grants access to Gary Stu the Kaiju
>Author beats Red using his epic gamer skillz
>Author then contemplates whether he should destroy the cartridge, killing his girlfriend, or not, letting Red live
>Fucking sells it on eBay instead

I don't think Yea Forums cares about Friday Night Funkin it's legit children like my nephew

That's a waste. Are there worse endings?

It's because FNF is not new anymore (The game's almost 1.5 years), even thought it have a big community like deltarune and FNAF, Yea Forums rather seethes about new game stuff like Elder Ring.

>uncle grandpa sacrificing himself
Why? He should be the hero that ends all the corruption bullshit with some random trick..

>"What're we going to do?! We're doomed!"
>[5 MINUTES LATER...]
>"Wow Uncle Grandpa, how'd you do it?"
>"Do what?"
>[LAUGH TRACK]

ayudame Pibby ME PERCINE AL REVES!!!

Attached: Chavo animado.jpg (1006x720, 67.49K)

Attached: 162.jpg (1049x719, 107.49K)

Attached: 161.png (1325x754, 557.48K)

Bump for pibby cunny

Probably.
I mean the majority of the fan base will eventually come from the self-proclaimed professional haters and you can't get more autistic than that.

En serio esta serie si tiene fans o son solo memeros?

The only reason Ash should show up in this shitty cartoon is if he's gonna blow Pibby's brains out.

youtube.com/watch?v=w3GafnjTKnE&ab_channel=ToonFridge

would.

>yt theorists

>muh Buggs is invicible
He jobbed every now and then, which you would know if you watched the damn thing you speak about

You forgot the "lore"

>Is this going to be the most autistic cartoon fandom ever?
It's not furries or trannies, so no you fat fucking retard

I feel like this will be the overall theme of a lot of future shows and movies, to play on people's growing "dimensional merge" and "time reset" beliefs

That was shown to be more of a deadly fog that could control your mind than a zalgo virus

>Eldritch corruption causing mass havoc and crashing over Uncle Grandpa and Pibby leading to corruptive explosions and such
>Zooms out to show Uncle Grandpa and Pibby watching the scene from a safe distance, Pibby is utterly confused as to what just happened as she looks around frantically
>"I wonder what's going on over there?"

I feel like the entire "fandom" around Pibby is going to be this:
>man I hope my favorite CN/AS character makes an appearance! They'll probably get consumed by the glitch by at least they'll put up ONE HELL OF A FIGHT!!!!!
>the show airs
>NNNOOO WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY'RE JOBBING IN 5 SECONDS AND BECOMING A FACELESS GOON I HATE THIS SHOW

Attached: 4me.jpg (480x457, 27.01K)

Yes, because that would be bad writing.

Well, this is how it's gonna be written. There are dozens of characters to include, most of them have to be reduced to fodder.

>Hmm... that's odd. Usually the static gets off at the second floor.

Attached: missigno2.jpg (916x674, 109.78K)

Lazzo wouldn't have approved this shit.

Okay, but if the Eds are involved, I hope they get corrupted in a funny way.

>This isn't anything like the simulations!

Attached: FDNFoRtWUAcD0t_.jpg (680x381, 53.59K)

Visiting /sthg/ is enough to prove that’s a gigantic lie.

Here on Yea Forums, it's just fetish shit, the board is pure autism.

so how many episodes do you guys think this show is going to be? Because it looks like they have everything already planned out and unless the trailer was showing multiple seasons it looks like this is only going to be a season long and I'm not sure if they could tell a filling story if it goes for the standard 12 episodes most shows do per season.

are t-those, COLOR CUBES!!!?!?
AAAAÁAAAAAAAAAH HELPE ME NIGGERMAN IM BEING PIXELATED AAAAAAAAH!!!!
IM GONNA, IM GONNA GLIIIIIIIITCH IM GLITCHIIIING AAAAAAH!!!
SOOOOO SPOOOOKY I HAVE GLITCH EEEEYEEEEEES AAAAAH!!!!
IMPER REALISTIC GLITCHING AAAAASAAHHHH!!
>Meow
NIGGERMAN YOU FUCKING USELESS CAT HELP MEEEEEED!!!

is this an H.P. Lovecraft fanfic? They got his cat's name down, the spooky unknown, the main character dying or going insane. Got's all the beats

First 12 are Pibby's downfall.
Second 12 are about her ascension.

fpbp

>26
>12+12
Into math, user

That would be a stretch when the trailer felt forced already

>12 + 12 = 26

Attached: CantTakeTheHmm.jpg (233x219, 16.33K)

check out /vg/

What the fuck why is it so long already, lol has anyone even seen the show yet?

how many guest characters do you think they'll get? like disney or fox or nick?

So are last year's promo and this year's edits are the only things Pibby, or did they release anything else?

well if you want to grasp at straws their's also the Friday night funking mods.

willing to bet the corruption/legion concept was probably thought to be too much for core CN by suits.

If Rick Sanchez is susceptible to it I think everyone is. Imagine the way they built Rick up in his own show and can't even tell when the corruption is happening, everyone's fucked

based Glitchposters

I think two seasons would do the series nicely. Probably 13 per season.

This, he's lost almost every time he's gone up against that damn turtle.

>12+12=26
I would weep for you, user, if I wasn't laughing so hard.

Attached: 1567635706334.jpg (794x750, 140.79K)

>12 + 12 = 26

fucking brainlet Yea Forumsomers

Attached: 1425347068792.jpg (124x125, 2.67K)

Boy they were very generous with Arya.

I hope they somehow get the rights to tiny horses show so mods have an excuse to remove the threads.

>Pooh's adventure style crossover
Pooh had crossovers not related to kingdom hearts?

>been playing a lot of Kirby and the Forgotten Land
>have a dream of the final Pibby episode last night
>every one's fighting the glitch
>when suddenly a butterfly floats in
>and just fucking absorbs the glitch
>and turns into Morpho Knight
>Now Pibby has to fight Morpho Knight while a remix of D-Code by Dust Devil plays with hints of Morpho Knight's theme sprinkled in
Why must my brain make me want the most autistic things

Buddy you have NO idea.

Attached: KSA_Morpho_Knight_model.png (445x479, 179.54K)

>entra tio abuelo

los modos del buenos dias
would be absolutely kino desu him and the muscle butt guy from Secret Mountain Fort Awesome should do fusion since they canonically already hung out before

Attached: file.png (1276x718, 1.09M)

>realize this is possibly intended to celebrate Warner Bros.' 100th anniversary AND Cartoon Network's 30th
I mean, corrupting the studio's characters wouldn't have been MY idea of a gift, but whatever floats their boats.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-12-21 at 1.18.16 AM.png (962x942, 842.49K)

At least it wasn’t space jam 2

Where do I pirate this show?

Attached: 1294717650536.jpg (429x502, 39.61K)

First answer best answer

Creators don't have to try anymore. And this is proof. People will eat anything up. Same for video games and movies. Everything is just abysmal now.
>just make a thread about a cartoon you like
Belive me, I've tried. They always die in less than 40 mins or so with maybe one or two replies.

Attached: P (253).jpg (324x323, 38.78K)

>12 + 12 = 26
Maybe you should watch Pibby’s show user, it could really help you

Attached: 91CFECD9-1635-447C-9196-AFE1CDCE8C98.jpg (750x617, 307.13K)

>They always die in less than 40 mins or so with maybe one or two replies.

Ever considered that maybe you just have shit taste in cartoons?

Attached: 1421026410725.jpg (530x600, 128.09K)

Threads for shitty cartoons like TOH reach bump limit all the time, he's either just unlucky or not autistic enough to keep up

This. Could be interesting. I'll wait and see if and how it develops.

Yes but will it will be fun autism

Central Park
The Great North
Solar Opposites
Duncanville
Close Enough
Frankelda
3-South
Futurama
Home Movies
Out There

That's only a few off the top my head. I'm aware some of these are disliked, or obscure, but most are fairly recent and it surprises there's not enough fans to warrant threads about them staying alive for more than 40 mins. In comparison to the multiple Pibby threads. And I wouldn't wipe my ass with TOH.

I mean, it being Black Hat would make sense with the crossover nature of the show. But it's probably just raw unfiltered internet.

It's already assimilating characters who themselves run off of pure cartoon logic, so there's really no reason that Bugs would be immune.

Bugs has lost before. Hell, most "toon force" characters tend to lose in their own shows. Especially when shit starts getting serious, since that's a subversion of the usual rule where they can shrug off anything that happens due to rule of funny.

Pure raw undiluted grimdark >>>>>>>>>>>> any amount of toon force.

most of those are shit or too obscure for anyone to even know about, except futurama and home movies which are simply played out, stop being a bitch, user

yeah the story was honestly really fucking good up until the dead gf part

People who care about and complain about fandoms are some of the most annoying people on the internet.

Honestly I don't expect to see many powerful characters like Rick Sanchez or Ben 10 or Uncle Grandpa, they're way too powerful in their own ways in order for them to be caught by the static.
Either they won't show up at all or they'll job off screen in order to make the static look super powerful, unless they come up with a clever way to demonstrate the anti-plot armor properties it may have.

Attached: tumblr_e138790431793310a6048985717f2623_c1e94c33_2048.png (1440x2560, 2.91M)

Notice how the Glitch corrupted Morty during the April Fool's prank, and not Rick.

What are their chances? Before you answer, keep in mind that Astro-Base Go! operate separately from Williams Street, who wasn't involved in the show until Season 6.

Attached: venture-bros.jpg (1382x777, 508.69K)

>No sir, not getting out of this chair

Attached: 1635621123647.png (1000x750, 271.88K)

>these fags think cuphead is going to be in the crossover
You can’t make this shit up. Pibby is going to be an autists paradise.

Attached: DF508B9E-BB2F-4C45-A3BD-2261F374060D.jpg (418x466, 29.76K)

It might even be pretty fun for him to lose if the glitch uses bunbun to do it tiny toons style.

Honestly I'd kill for some continuity between shows especially on Adult Swim. Maybe some corruption shows up as a side gag in Smiling Friends or Pibby ends up a guest on Eric Andre

>Wakfu
>Star Wars
>Cardcaptor Sakura
>Making Fiends
>Breadwinners
>Hello Neighbor
>Hotline Miami
>Klonoa
>fucking Freaky Flyers

This, the April Fools stuff was great and I want more of it.

Attached: Screen Shot 2020-11-28 at 11.58.38 PM.png (512x570, 341.15K)

....dude

Attached: 1633887980903.gif (200x234, 2.85M)

How many settings could honestly anticipate a threat like the corruption? That in of itself would probably hurt a lot.

Just waiting for the inevitable Mahmapuu Pibby x Alloy Boy art