Death Battle

Isn’t this just female Strange vs Fate?

Attached: 4EC92B79-3F5F-450E-AC41-70D6165E25F9.jpg (1280x720, 139.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

roosterteeth.com/watch/death-battle-previews-season-9-3
streamable.com/zcyeck
youtube.com/watch?v=qW33m7y7GeQ
marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Chthon_(Earth-616)
reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/dv04rc/respect_hanayama_kaoru_baki/
youtube.com/watch?v=yUZtU3kwRJY
youtube.com/watch?v=HZKyo1cxqds&ab_channel=TheExploringSeries
youtube.com/watch?v=Btu0O47u3rY&ab_channel=AdultSwim
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_magnitude
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_prefix
youtube.com/watch?v=9lxf45up_Io&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=8VYC9jiDhXY
youtube.com/watch?v=pigYQJhvryc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yeah but with the result the other way around.

>More capeshit

Attached: throw it in the fucking trash.jpg (325x410, 24.43K)

>Death Battle
More like the nursery where we keep our power level babies.

roosterteeth.com/watch/death-battle-previews-season-9-3

Preview

What was so weird about Strange vs Fate?

>yet another capeshit fight

Attached: oswald_face_by_animax_cartoon-d33spou.jpg (598x356, 41.08K)

>Sasuke reads the movement of an alien moving in a hyperspace
>Naruto moves faster than what Sausukd can see
>Naruto has infinite speed
It be simple like this.

Attached: 1648414615049.jpg (494x480, 31.03K)

Wanda's preview:
streamable.com/zcyeck

Attached: wandavision-scarlet-witch.gif (406x498, 1.47M)

Not combat applicable

Strunt is that you?

Wanky

Yes
It
Fucking
IS

Attached: 7677506-narutodroppingrodsmeme.png (862x1167, 814.47K)

He’s clearly not moving at those speeds

He clearly is because Sasuke couldn't keep track of his movement.

>Multiversal Wanda off the bat
DCbros….

>streamable.com/zcyeck
>Mention No More Mutants
>No mention of the Life Force
Ehhhh?
Oh well. Since they have No More Mutants in, odds are the Life Force is in, which means Zatanna is screwed.

Who isn't these days?

Bring me SHITren

Attached: images - 2022-04-03T143812.495.jpg (462x664, 44.94K)

>Still canonically in a coma

Also, did Swank right this? Because if so it's hilarious to see him backtrack hard from "Wanda can't just do everything she wants" on the podcast to "YAAAASSSS CHAOS KWEEN SLAYYYY."

I guess someone showed him the Dr. Doom panel and he flipped.

Oh boy

Man, Quicksilver got shafted didn't he?
>Your sister got chaos magic that lets her full on warp reality
>You? Oh, you can just move fast

He's up against a bird, not very worse

Considering the shit Wanda is constantly put through, I think he got off easy

Like?...

>Boomstick was a friend of Yog Sothoth
Aight, that kinda make me chuckle.

Like Swank won’t put her above it

Holy FUCK Naruto is FAST

So does Wanda scale to Chthon?

These threads will be deleted relentlessly when Tanjiro vs Jonathan is announced, aren't they?

didn't she eat him recently and become Chaos Magic?

Marvel doesn't take very good care of its speedsters. That, not the power set, is the problem. Quicksilver, Makkari, etc are all jabronis who get tagged by bricks. The Runner is actually extremely powerful and even then only via direct scaling.

first Juggernaut beats Cyttorak's ass and now this? what's going on in capeshit?

Thanks streamable user.

Power creep, power seep

Zatanna takes this one easily also in looks competition.

Attached: zatanna.jpg (1988x3056, 1.99M)

>What a feeble mind I sense from you Scarlet Witch

Attached: Warhammer_40000_-_The_God_Emperor_of_Mankind (1).png (766x992, 1.75M)

Possibly. Then again, the mods seemed to absolutely given no shits when the tourists just used Dio vs Alucard as the OP image. There's at least 3 threads with them as the OP image that hit bump limit and were never deleted.

Quicksilver even gets trounced by Northstar, who is way faster and flies.

Attached: northstar.jpg (1988x3056, 1.14M)

Kneel SHITfag

Attached: FEBEC1A3-84A9-4A00-91F1-08378204CDE1.jpg (952x521, 371.15K)

there has been only one story of Wanda since the 90s, and that's that she's fucking CRAZY!

Attached: wanda janet.png (1280x502, 500.11K)

that's not Quicksilver

Stay down

Ren Amamiya still solos

Goku beats him

Tree level Goku VS Omegaversal Joker
Joker stomps. Joker can breathe in space while Goku is oxygen bound.

yes, that is Northstar, did you not read?

I thought you were under the impression that Speed was Quicksilver. My bad, G
But what is it about twink speedsters and dating ugly black guys?

r/whowouldwin told me the Scarlet King from SCP could solo both DC and Marvel with a flick, is this true? if not why?

I keep hearing about this scarlet king fella and how he's one of the reasons scp went to suggs lengths to artificially elevate power levels with unprofessional purple prose, but what the hell is he all about? why did this happen in part because of him?

Should SCP even be considered a real verse? I mean, it isn't really written by anyone in particular, it is just a large large large group of people deciding whether or not something a fan submitted in should get in or not, they aren't even published writers as far as I know.

Yeah, ideally it never gets into Death Battle because there's no one entity that can be turned to for the final word on anything.

I feel the REAL problem with the Scarlet King is that everything now has to be linked to him or any of the other SCP "Gods" somehow

is scarlet king all that powerful or is it just r/whowouldwin wank like how they wank featherine/maria to be this omnipotent being when in reality they are at best aleph 3

Scp is the most powerful verse anyone takes seriously and the scarlet background is a lingering presence in it yes.

Depends on what you go with. SCP is basically DC only in the hands of the internet giving even less of a shit for bad writing or nonsensical clashing between each other.

Where you have one instance of the super lizard getting shut down by a super rubber ball you have another instance of the same super lizard no selling metatextual, existential, insert big fancy adjective here, shenanigans beyond everything ever

I punched out of JLD when they massacred the LOO, how does this put Zatanna over Wanda?

Why even put those two together? I'm being serious here. Is one of the factors their breathing techniques?

Beat Upside Down Man, a guy who controls the Other Realm, which is big enough to be the Godsphere for the Dark Multiverse

Yeah but she needed help to do it, right? She didn't just 1v1 him.

the others just set her up and gave her the chance to beat him, she soloed him.

Yeah, pretty much. Everything else is a stretch. On the other hand, Jojo 1's other best fights were Belmonts and the less they get to mention universe level Castlevania the better in my opinion.

That doesnt really sound like soloing

Can he beat Vegeta?

Attached: Thragg (1).jpg (468x640, 50.42K)

>Both are relative normies who undergo tragedy thanks to (not) vampires
>Both hunt (not) vampires
>But make use of funky breathing techniques to become stronger
>Both use the sun / sun based combat styles

She did not overpower the Upside-Down Man, and Zatanna was amped in the Other Place. Never mind the fact that UDM had been impaled by a Hecate-amped Diana and further weakened by the Swamp Thing and Nabu. And even then all she needed to do was remember why she knew that magic has a cost. UDM was a real letdown in how he was defeated much like Pralaya in the run before

he'd make short work of Saiyan saga Vegeta and perhaps even Namek but anything after that is a stretch

Like I thought, buff.

>But Otto isn't the Life Force a buff for Wanda?
Yeah, but they aren't going to consider it a buff.

Why not? Is it not an external power source? Ahh whatever, Wanda is the designated YAAASSSS QUEEEN bitch now

same reason Thanos was given the IG, because it's his most iconic depiction

The virshin Godzilla: bleeds from bombs that penetrate 200 feet of concrete Ben dropped on his back

The chad half century war: takes beams that can cut a half mile (2640 feet) of granite to his eye and is fine

Attached: A82C3C1E-B76F-4FFA-A2A9-D2929DFA1F75.jpg (1125x1700, 2.94M)

good lord, 2640 feet of granite? i don't even know what to make of that

Maser cannons were only ever effective against smaller targets no biggdr than 25m.

Attached: Type 66 Maser Cannon (1966).png (497x258, 259.54K)

You are like a little baby.

Who would be a good opponent for Mongul? Frieza?

Most likely.

Is this the real life equivalent? What the hell even is this technology?

Attached: US_Navy_100119-N-0365D-001_Members_of_the_Directed_Energy_and_Electric_Weapon_Systems_Program_Office_fire_a_laser_through_a_beam_director_on_a_Kineto_Tracking_Mount,_controlled_by_a_MK-15_Phalanx_Close-In_Weapons_System.jpg (800x654, 129.91K)

Goku beats him

Anti-Shinfags bring this up all the time and yet
>He doesn't even so much as flinch when stronger stuff is thrown at him from the front
>His beam is shown to extend so far it tags stealth bombers who must be at most 9 miles up
>Literally nothing in the film withstands said beam ever, meaning it's destructive power is likely far higher

Major DC character vs Minor D-list Marvel character.

Heavy Flo vs Dr Light?

Dump Life-force, which no one gives a fuck about, and replace it with Chthon.

Zatanna actually appears in comics.

>Character has an actual light speed feat
>"Speed of light"
>Other character has no light speed feats
>"MFTL"
Many such examples

So, Otto? Does Hanayama actually have a chance against Kingpin?

Attached: 7423833-4037172621-D7iBy.jpg (750x962, 140.03K)

Yeah. She got the life force by cutting a deal with Dr. Doom, but they worked together to put the life force inside her through a ritual, but it made her go crazy and wig out resulting in HOM and mutants across the multiverse losing their powers (how this works in the context of other universes having other HOMs, I don't know, and neither do the writers)

Then in Young Avengers Children's Crusade Dr. Doom succed the life force out of Wanda and became Doom the White (this was before Hickman, showing that Hackman really does just steal all his ideas from previous writers). But Doom had to give up the life force because it realized it was making him go insane to.

tldr: Yes, Life Force Wanda aka HOM Wanda is a buffed state.

Pretty much. Poor Wanda.

That's pretty much what the films are doing because the life force was a lazy as fuck retcon that no one's bothered to touch upon it or even explain it since Children's Crusade.

If by chance you mean "could conceivably win 25% of the time" yes. If by chance you mean "win Death Battle." no.

>he blowded up da planes and buildings so he’s the strongest!!!!!
Wow, he does what other incarnations of Godzilla do, impressive.

Take your NLF and shove it in your post op hole

Except he does it better. Therefore he's stronger

Doesn’t Zatanna win? Like, really badly?

Because Marvel’s most powerful character has canonically lost due to time travel. Its second most powerful character has also lost to time travel. A whole race of characters more powerful than the Marvel abstracts have lost to time travel (and been blown up by a few thousand universes exploding…)

Pre-Retcon Beyonder said he didn’t know if he would survive timeline collapse. This is another Alien X vs Hal situation. Zatanna wins easily and then handily solos the entire Marvel Multiverse.

Attached: The Periodic Table of Marvel.jpg (1284x1773, 480.81K)

He certainly doesn’t take bombs better

How does Kingpin beat Hanayama, death battle or otherwise?

>if I downplay one setting and fellate the other the latter wins every time
here's your (You), make of it what you will

I'm pretty sure he does. Godzilla usually flinches when hit with explosives. Shin doesn't save for the time when they hit him on a spot of his body that, if you actually look at it, is clearly more vulnerable and soft than the rest of him. I know this is a picture of his 3rd form, but my point still stands.

Attached: ddzdcrg-23c965a5-8ead-4872-865a-022da6bcfccf.jpg (1200x1200, 958.24K)

>ren casually stomps the entirely of smash and all verses in it thanks to smt scaling

Attached: sg-p5s-strong-shadow-tree-of-life-metatron-capitalize-area-gimmicks-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 132.4K)

...Are you seriously downplaying Hanayama.
youtube.com/watch?v=qW33m7y7GeQ
Let me just give you a fucking crash course on the bullshit this man is capable of
>Can hit hard enough to scrap an armored car designed to resist bazooka shots
>Stated to be a little stronger than a triceratops by a guy who actually fought and killed them for food.
>Can squeeze hard enough that he can fuse glass together
>Basically no-sold a barrage of punches that could cause the Statue of Liberty to start crumbling with nothing but superficial bleeding
>Ran fast enough to catch a full-throttle car

I'm curious, how strong would you say spider man is.

Making Yujiro bleed is by far his best feat of strength. 13 year old Baki wailed on his face with punches and knees for a full minute and Yujiro completely no-sold all of it, and by that time Baki was over 4 times stronger than pic related by Hanayama's own admission

Attached: MF of a punch.png (946x974, 1.46M)

>Juggernaut beats Cyttorak's ass
noooooooooo

TG Thanos level

Attached: 0F5538A0-AB54-4BC5-AF74-9C108E81472D.jpg (655x397, 110.16K)

Goku beats him

>beats Firelord
>bamboozles the Silver Surfer
>blitzes Eric Masterson and Hulk
>is relevant in his crossover comics with Dr Strange
>defeats Kon-El
>staggers Thanos
Universal++++ Spider-Man???

False ren mama mia can't even take on the demi fiend or the past protagonists what makes you think he can casually stomp other verses when he can't even do most of the fights solo ren is bitchmade at least narukami and doorboy could handle themselves on their own

ayy lmao

Attached: Painful.gif (640x360, 1.67M)

Fake SMT fan. True SMT fans know Joker is equal with Nanashi, Demi-Fiend, Nahobino, Aleph, Flynn, Space Marine, and Kazuya. Your message is written like an autist who power scales on a video from YouTube Shorts with some retarded TikTok dubstep song in the background. SMT fans and Persona fans are in an alliance in terms of power scaling/ VS debates.

Tree to rock level Goku. Wanked Goku is multi-galaxy. He only shook universes never once did he destroy one, unlike Ren Amamiya.

Goku still beats him

>Jokernigger is back
Just

>Wanking Goku on a Death Battle thread
Goku got jobbed by a solar system level Superman.

Well, I least I figured out who Jokerfag actually is.

Attached: jokerfag.png (1238x277, 93.94K)

Goku beats him

>Jokerfat trying to latch on to SMT powerlevels
You need to latch off that Mcdonalds menu before you try to step up to the Big leagues

Attached: TheBigTerumi.gif (732x480, 1.12M)

Everyone knows it was him. He's in Otto's Discord, he said he stopped however hasn't been active in the server so I do not know if he has changed.

Post fights that no one wants but might happen

>Dimensional character
YAWN... fodder tier.

Forgot image

Attached: 0en3kzm5m5081.jpg (960x540, 99.97K)

And that was before the superwank

Kratos vs any niggerguy

Mark ripping that green little fuck in half would be orgiastic

…Except if you cracked a comic before the 00’s you’d know Wanda’s been pulling stunts since the 80’s as a cosmic battery for C’thon and being manipulated by Immortus. The ‘life force’ retcon was created by someone who seems to have as much knowledge of Wanda’s history as you do.

so that's just an outlier?

Off the top of my head he got raped by Yujiro Hanma, outwitted by Superfag, rejected by the local SMTards and turned tail and ran when genuinely interested anons asked him to substantiate his grandiose claims

>She's been altering the multiverse since the 80's
Holy fuck you're retarded. No she hasn't. HOM was so outside her power level Marvel had to backtrack.

how strong is Chthon anyway? firsthand, secondary, tertiary, quaternary scaling works for me, whatever

Tetsuo vs Magneto
Ridley vs Rayquaza
Meta Knight vs Zero

>quaternary
you don't want to mess with Quaternions, my dude

what feats do quaternions have, that I should fear them?

They filtered Maxwell. Now you see, Einstein scales to Maxwell, and Einstein CREATED E= MC^2 after getting AMPED by Maxwell and others. Thus we can formulate that Quaternions exist beyond...

As long as it's not DC's wank winning again

Shut up kaijutard,no one fucking cares

I do

>Ridley vs Rayquaza
Why even are the connections here?

Unironically: Nintendo dragons that are sometimes in space. No other reason. No thematic or story connections at all. Like Shadow vs Ryuko, it's pushed by a cabal of retards that have no understanding of what a thematic connection is.

Is Luffy vs Plastic man banned?

Attached: 7d10d48893e4d748e25427c947fcf4792660cb5ar1-576-578v2_uhq.jpg (576x578, 85.61K)

Their best feat is filtering someone who scales to a jewish fraud? I would clobber Einstein.

Being from the same company in and of itself just isn't a good enough connection to make a matchup good. Just compare Dracula to Bowser when it comes to being thematic opponents for Ganondorf.

Shintrannies, we’re fodder tier…

Attached: 646FBBD1-D842-4B46-8514-9D953CDF70A2.jpg (1125x1187, 1.12M)

with a theme song like that this dude better be as badass as you're saying

Remember, if the preview reaches more than 200k views then it will reach more than 2 million views

*then the fight

Except for Steven vs Star, where either the fandoms don't care for Death Battle's concept or the fight was that disappointing without Kaiju Steven.

>Tetsuo vs Magneto
Couldn't this one be good?

There's no themes in common, and it's a one-sided rape unless Death Battle really smokes that universe level Tetsuo nonsense and even then Magneto still destroys him. Awful match on all levels, which is why we're preparing for disappointment when it actually happens.

Quit jerking Magneto. If they think Tetsuo is universal, city tier Magneto is fucked. Not every Marvel villain is this super uber OP mega god, user.

Proteus

Kind of. She’s had about 4 different names for what her powers do, and how they work mechanically, but you can always summarise as reality warping, starting with very low scale stuff to summoning a UFO invasion or a truck out of thin air to smash into Thor.
I never said she was altering the multiverse in the 80’s, but her powers were literally changing the past to alter the present in the 80’s… Immortus under Byrne even revealed she was the 616 nexus being and that he had her pair up with Vision as her actual bio children would shake up the universe - which she herself later did once she lost control of her growing power, or growing awareness of the scale of her power
He’s an elder god - so right up there

elder god- - does that mean stronger than Hell-Lords? Skyfathers? .... Heralds? I can't find any direct points of comparison outside of people saying elder gods are wicked strong, but never HOW strong.

Nope

Why is this being spammed in every thread?
What does this self-awareness lacking narutard fear that he's seething so openly and unsolicited?

generally he should be in the hell lord / sky father range.

>wanked retardedly in the preview
She's going to lose

Checking this

Please fucking kill yourself, useless pathetic retard

marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Chthon_(Earth-616)
Wanda is meant to be able to channel a fraction of his power which has lead to reality warping, and she’s been fought over as a power source by the likes of Morgan Le Fay and Immortus. C’thon was also said to be the most powerful of the elder gods. Kinda of hard to say power ranking wise personally.

no no no zatannasisters we're going to be forced to eat sundodger minge!

An electrical transformer defeated Kon El, but only after a popularity contest made that non-canonical decision

All stories are canon now, DChud

Otto is...conceding?

They confirmed LF Wanda and Otto said he would back LF Wanda over base kit Zatanna.

>flips the planet
>'city tier'
Actual retard

Feats?

Nope
Just the ones set in DC's own books
Sorry, needy retard

Unfortunately, according to DB, a likely MU

Attached: omni-man-vs-homelander-who-win-1.png (1280x720, 273.12K)

I understand that but I cannot allow all that DC Comics Smut found in AO3 to be non-canon therefore you are wrong.

so he outmaneuvered AND defeated Kon-El

>Chaos, huh? Thanks for the tip

Attached: 864B6A7A-E901-4EC3-B956-51F0837D9115.jpg (602x925, 180.99K)

You really are idiotic, are you?

He absolutely is. And that's not even the half of it.
reddit.com/r/respectthreads/comments/dv04rc/respect_hanayama_kaoru_baki/
This guy is 15 years old at the start of the series.

>seething
>desperation
>DCDCDCDCDCDC
it must be another day ending in 'y'

ok so a planet buster is against a universal buster what point are you trying to make

That you're retarded
Thank you for conceding, retard

>Spidey bamboozles Kon-El
>start boiling like a teapot
kek

>DC
>seething
*yawn*

>he's yawning
go sleep nigga

kys, faggot. Omega Superman is Canon, all it's Canon.
Death Battle? Canon tol

Keep telling me your lullabies, nurserylord

You fool. You're just enabling the CWC dimensional merge by doing this

>wants to play baby
I found Keith, boys.

Cry moar, tripbitch

Don't UWU me, furry.
And I'm not a fool. Soon Copyrights will be defunct. Embrace Remix Culture, bruva.
But seriously, Do not UWU or We will end up moving this thread to /trash/

>muh faggot e-celebs otm
Absolute mindbroken schizo zoomie

at least i dont think a planet buster wins against a universe buster

I don't think about them at all
Get a fucking life, loser

raging and projecting

(You)

Magneto should fight Accelerator because they have much more in common with each other.

THEN WHY ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT THEM?

Attached: fishy.jpg (260x194, 7.87K)

I'm not?
I just corrected you about Magneto, and you conceded that (also that you're a retard)
Settle the fuck down, sped

>buzzwords spewing out of his mouth like spaghetti from his pocket
BROKEN.

You corrected him with no source. Tetsuo is multiversal buster, he blew up a multiverse. There, now Tetsuo is multiversal buster cus I said so.

Settle the fuck down, sped

>muh buzzwords
>buzzword
*smdh*

>stuff
>more stuff
*acronym*

Idk who wins, so I'm rooting for Zatanna. She's hotter.

>"big dad energy"
Can they fucking stop with this shit?

Yes. Anyone can beat Vegeta.

Hanayama is for Walter(The Masj). Kingpin is for Kiryu.

>Asura vs Kratos
>Tetsuo vs Magneto
>Deku vs anyone who isn't Gon or Invincible
>Guts vs anyone who isn't Claire (Claymore) or Samurai Jack

No. Tetsuo is for Mewtwo and Magneto is for Accelerator.

Attached: Walter_VS_Kaoru_Hanayama.png (962x541, 877.72K)

Go back to slobbering on the short bus

BTFO
T
F
O

>sped wants me to be closer to him
Many such cases

Welcome to capeshit debating and highfaluting. Let's not forget classics such as "[Character name]" being used as a counterargument with no context or substance
>Kingpin is for Kiryu.
Why? I was under the impression that Kiryu is an enforcer and not a Kingpin, as it were. Kiryu and Hanayama are both Yakuza with hearts of gold who fight their own battles

Clare is for Sabre

Why would I want to get a whiff of your stench, sweatball?

Somebody on the Yates Discord confirmed that Guts isn't going to be on DB this season, but they're discussing potential matchups such as Ike(Fire Emblem), Dimitri(Fire Emblem again, gross), and Claire from Claymore.

Hanayama vs Walter would be better though.

Because you keep begging for it, rapemeat

Guts should fight Kirito

>Dials go up to eleve-

Attached: Superbitch vs SpiderCHAD.jpg (468x711, 107.73K)

>this desperate for a 'win' vs DC
lol
lmao even

Let's be real here. Most Spidermen would lose to Superdong.

After the Venom incident? Nuh-uh.

And I meant to say Super Dog. please, do not misinterpret my post

>DC's high tiers are barely on par with Marvel's street tiers

Attached: the Herald slayer.png (566x570, 329.5K)

Mindbroken to the point where you fantasize about having sex with me

>Fire Emblem
I sleep

Yeah, plebs don't know the patrician Guts matchup.

Attached: jackvsguts.png (962x541, 699.4K)

Wanda Bros we won

I'd love to see it, but unfortunately seems one sided for Jack. Faster, stronger, better training, lived longer/more experience

I don’t want to see either die. They’ve been through too much shit

On the other hand, pretty much every Fire Emblem would get bullshit scaling and Clare is too bullshit fast. Might as well have a cool fight instead.

Will they scale her speed to Mjolnir? It would be weird if they spoil what their Thor speed dice yielded this time

Attached: Classic_thor_PNG.png (400x482, 200.6K)

Go dilate

Is this the big-ass salamander from GvK? Don't tell me they made a profile about THAT

Notes on the latest podcast:
>Billy Vtubing again
>Ben likes the idea of Mario vs Kirby
>There are members-only streams that non-members will not have access to
>Chad putting a lot of faith in Cappy being able to possess Kirby
>Sam using that screencap saying Kirby has "infinite power"
>There are researchers in the membership of these streams
>Chad is actually the first one to say "megaton blast", admits Mario is outstatted
>A lot of talk about qualitative stuff, the mechanics of Cappy interacting with Kirby and win conditions (and if ego death counts as death)
>Sam says Cappy is not FTL, Kirby is
>Sam doesn't believe Mario can survive being on the sun
>Some discussion about what Mario requires to stay alive
>A lot of talk about the setting Mario lives in
>End quotes are gone because of "issues with audio and Youtube"
>Ben talks about the return of the results slate, coming back from season 1, are "trying it out again"
>Members get behind the scenes stuff
>Set for Harley vs Jinx was made by Billy, worked with ultraguy
>Members can see the set of Harley vs Jinx
>Blake vs Mikasa set was visible
>Ben says he "still gets goosebumps every time he sees the last scene", deflects saying stuff about the mirror but there's a nagging in my brain that the ryona Ben jokes might be real
>Chad ignores most opportunities to bring up stats
>Chad jokes about cancel culture
>Sam says he'll probably get cancelled eventually
>Ben is unsure if Kirby and Mario could actually kill each other, but thinks Kirby eventually overwhelms him
>Ben says clean sweeps are pretty rare, though Bowser vs Eggman was also recently a clean sweep
>They currently don't even have anything on paper for season 10

Ben has this sort of weird smile - like, the way his bone structure and general facial features end up, that's just sort of... off? I wouldn't be surprised if he enjoys ryona.
That said, it's an interesting personality quirk that I find endearing, and I accept this [headcanon]

Instead of Hanayama, who'd be a good match up for Pickle since he btfo everyone except Baki and Yujiro?

Attached: C9d745d2864ce5312e080a75b4d0e08b.jpg (563x898, 147.1K)

>except Baki and Yujiro?
You forgot Musashi.
Pickle's a pretty unconventional character. I don't wanna say Ka-Zar because that's not too good and I don't think he's been on anything. Kraven trying to hunt Pickle would be badass... Devil Dinosaur is way too strong unless you use Baki's hypeforce. I don't think he has a single good matchup

That's dumb. Kirito is for Kite, Haseo, or Neo. Ideally Haseo

Attached: .hack haseo.jpg (600x900, 84.05K)

My man.

Attached: kiritovshaseo.png (962x541, 529.14K)

Musashi scared Pickle because he reminded him of a wasp. Even when Musashi laid into him (who also could cut through a whole swat van with a single cut), Pickle was only mildly cut

The only correct answer

Pickle still didn't blow him the fuck out. He got cut into a bloody mess regardless of whether his bones and muscles stopped Musashi's blade. Hell, Musashi did a lot better than Baki, who did get blown the fuck out in a contest of raw strength since he's a cocky little shit.

So what was the verdict?

Kirby swept Mario, getting both judge votes and both community votes by a massive margin.

Strong Guy vs Strong Woman

No

Gay

It's crazy how all but one of the 4 anons who replied thought this was unironic. These threads share one brain cell

I came back from /pol/ to check on this thread but I think I might return to /pol/ now

Attached: 1649048594418.jpg (400x388, 70.27K)

Based

you forgot your trip, Otto

Why is it not vs Raven
Stupid Death Battle

never goes anywhere cause no one can agree if haki will effect plasticman or not, the single deciding factor of who would win

I feel like thats the obvious answer, kirby is broken. What a weird matchup idea.
youtube.com/watch?v=yUZtU3kwRJY

This is more of a legacy matchup

It's true.

Attached: 2022277e76w8s9suf71044.jpg (1440x979, 129.6K)

youtube.com/watch?v=HZKyo1cxqds&ab_channel=TheExploringSeries

Thia is essentially the best quick and dirty rundown on the kind of bizarro entities that put scp as a setting above the rest.

>30 minutes
what a joke. this is why nobody takes SCP seriously

>30 fucking minute video about SCP's unofficial cosmology/cosmogony
Above the rest as in "pretty narratives and zero tangible feats" or above the rest as in "obsessively dedicated niche fanbase worshipping it to the point of resentment from everyone else"?
Never mind, we don't need more pseudo intellectual babbling about theorems and rhetoric like we had with SMTards and Personafags. Capeshitters are obnoxious enough.

Attached: 199293847354.png (994x930, 849.26K)

2747 is a fucking cool premise scp or not and is essentially a perfectly crafted tool in vs because how the fuck does a fictional setting counter the act of being forgotten irl?

Attached: iu[1].jpg (1920x1920, 1.71M)

Another thread ruined by Yea Forums shitters

Not every setting has meta reality/fiction interplay. "Being forgotten IRL" exists in the meta IRL of SCP and nowhere else

Most western fiction that i know of has been turning towards fourth wall for a long while now.
youtube.com/watch?v=Btu0O47u3rY&ab_channel=AdultSwim

The big IP hoarders of the world just can't help themselves from rubbing it in that they own all the characters and they constantly advertis with shit like characters interacting between shows or crossovers or just normal fourth wall humour.

None of this has anything to do with "being forgotten IRL" as a mechanic in SCP.

I don’t even know anymore

God why do I just feel so hopeless

Because you know that whoever wins it'll come down to bigatons and Swank's esoteric interpretation of esoteric scenes. All heat, no light.

>Put in Borges shit that was overplayed when Morrison used it for his DC work and Invisibles
>Put it in a vague character description paragraph that takes 20 seconds to read
>Spend 30 minutes talking about schizo fanfiction involving Sopranos, Simpsons, and Family Guy

I have nothing but contempt for these "people."

I moved the slider to 7 minutes and gave it a brief listen, then turned it off because it's aura of white millennial raised on the Internet made me sick.

>Guts vs fucking Claymore and Fire Emblem
>Not Guts vs Jack
>Not Guts vs Chirico
Absolutely filtered by kino.

Yyyep

What is the largest "Ton" thing?
Yotta?

The general population has shallow frames of reference and a desire to blend in and please in each other. I'm not surprised some really dumb matchups with only the most superficial and basic commonalities get popular, such as Kirito vs Neo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Order_of_magnitude
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unit_prefix
Right now, yeah.

30 minutes isn't that long, SCP entry may not be that well written on their own but the collective fiction that result from it is a very unique project.

What's wrong with Guts vs Claymore? Also, Guts vs Cherico sounds retarded.

Because it would be another 2 week period of waiting like in Shadow vs Ryuko, Blake vs Mikasa, and Korra vs Storm where the outcome is a foregone conclusion for a fight where the thematic connections aren't even all that good. If you're going to feed Clare a doomed opponent, might as well go for her most thematic match in Geralt of Rivia (orphans recruited to and enhanced by a league of monster hunters).

r/whowouldwin is pure r*ddit cancer full of faggot math autists who over SCP because “muh set theory” and “muh cardinality”

It’s literally the same 7-8 SCPfag posters who upvote each others’ posts and jerk each other off in their faggot discord.

Whowouldwin has okay posts every now and then. SCP posts are never the good ones

Agreed. I always recommend ignoring or filtering SCP threads because it’s always the same few posters shitting it up (not that they were that good anyway).
Usually the matchups with lesser known characters are nowhere near as bad.

Maybe, but Guts vs Cherico just sounds like a stomp in favor or Cherico because of his modern tech.

How about this. Could Invader Zim infiltrate the Kids Next Door and take over their world?

I recall Father from KND having an insane feat where he turned into a dragon and burned off half of the Earth with his fire breath.

I know Zim has access to Irken technology that is made for conquering planets, but I don’t remember the destructive capabilities. If Zim can counter Father’s planet level attacks with his own planet level technology, he could very well win. If not, then he might have a harder time defeating the adults/taking over the world.

Riku vs. Metaknight

They wasted Raven on the purple horse because lol same VA

SCP is from /x/ though

Ironic

/x/ could make SCP a reality, but not their succubus tulpas.

When?

Attached: C8ECF231-2389-4767-BD83-DC5349D2C88D.jpg (992x1459, 1.19M)

Pacific Rim is kind of low on the mecha power level scale. The RX-78-2 would oneshot any Jaeger.

I know, I just want to see it in DB

What mecha or kaiju could Gipsy even win against?

You first kaijutranny faggot, no one likes your verminous ass

Go seethe about “muh rubber suits” back on /m/

Saddd

Otto, could Jack Hanma beat Bane?

>go back to /m/
What you should do, you fucking slime

Otto here, he can indeed.

No

What is your beef with Kaiju?

So, like Batman vs Iron Man, we have a list?
>Base Zatanna beats base Wanda
>HOM Wanda beats base Zatanna
>One-off bullshit Zatanna might stalemate HOM Wanda

Saitama vs Kirby.
Which fraud will be checked?

The joke with Zim is he is so bad at the invader thing but he is extremely dangerous and chaotic.

If you go by the comic he has fucked up universes due to his shenanigans and even became a super multiversal being through the power of sit ups.

Zatanna wins via fusion

I don't even know what "base Wanda entails". Is she a powerhouse like Thor?

I'm unironically Otto. Nip bad, west good, beep boop beep boop

The Runner dicked down both Silver Surfer and Thanos. To the point Thanos needed to use the time stone to edge out a win.

That’s fucking OP

Lol the only feasible Mech that they could maybe win is Megas XLR. But ngl an over the top Bay-esque fight with the two knocking the shit out of each other with Coop being an insane fanboy would be cool to watch. In the words of CinemaSins, it'd be the Coolest Dumb or the dumbest cool episode

Is it weird to say I'd like to see Bane vs Incineroar?

Megas STOMPS the hell out of Gipsy. Hell, Megas, would stomp a lot of mecha universes with how it has soft toonforce and 4th wall bullshit literally built into it by Coop.

Megas torched an entire Halo ring archive world. Coop turbo stomps

Shit really? It's been so long since I've seen it, the last thing I remember is that he needed to team up with the Alien conquerer dude and his army to fight Evil Future-Coop.

In that case, idk maybe Gipsy could realistically the Iron Giant?

>CinemaSins, it'd be the Coolest Dumb or the dumbest cool episode
Cringe

That neither.
Eva 01 is most likely

I'll be honest of all the Eva mu's I've seen, Gipsy hasn't really been one of them. Mainly Eren Yeager, Tetsuo, or even Godzilla were the popular ones

I mean it’s likely Gipsy beats 01 because a lot of its powerups are situational

Gipsy doesnt have anything that pierces an AT field.

current Marvel would make Shemale-Hulk blitz him or something. We saw what they did do the Champion.
why is it so difficult for writers to respect characters?

Eh, just handwave it with the chest cannon

it had trouble going through a flesh and bone level 5 kaiju and Gipsy was only a few feet from it.

Wait until 01 gets into close range and manhandle him

Do you even have any idea how either universe works? Zeruel, could decapitate unit-02 in one hit. Its laser eyes had to strike unit-01 multiple times to strip her armor and those things are much more powerful and longer-ranged than Gipsy's chest canon. And even then it couldnt penetrate the core. Gipsy has no chance in hell.

I feel the reason I’m saying this is for the sake of a fraudcheck.

What are you even talking about!?

WELL I conclude that people have forgotten what a "fraudcheck" is. Either that or it got picked up by tourists as another buzzword. Lord knows people here love them buzzwords

The reason I’m saying all of this is because it would be glorious to watch EVA fanboys cry.
The reason I’m not suggesting Godzilla is because that’s not a fraudcheck

Cringe

Gipsy aint gonna be your "fruadcheck". The powerlevels of the two universes are a galaxy apart. Pacific Rim is more "Real Robot" than most Real Robot shows.

No offense man but of all the universes to fraud check Eva, Pacific Rim ain't one of em

Problem is, nobody can “Fraudcheck” EVA.
Sure, plenty can beat it, but nobody can FRAUDCHECK it. A fraudcheck is when the commonly loved or hyped character loses to someone who nobody expected to win. Nobody can do that

>an user unironically thinks gipsy beats Eva and Godzilla

Godzilla? No.

youtube.com/watch?v=9lxf45up_Io&feature=youtu.be

Well this is a bruh moment

Gypsy Danger vs. Eva? That's not bad. Felt like at least something from Evangelion has to be featured on DB sooner or later. I thought its opponent might be something from a different mecha anime but Pacific Rim works too because people still sort of remember it.

Oh there's a difference between Gipsy and actual gypsies

holy shit just got this song from Ultraman at random on Spotify. Hits super HARD

youtube.com/watch?v=8VYC9jiDhXY

give him an episode already

Regardless of their magic power levels, they're always physically 'glass cannon' types, so it's just whichever one of them lands the first hit probably wins.

youtube.com/watch?v=pigYQJhvryc

This one too. Seems like they're only covers of the original, I'd say they're vastly improved but the originals are good too.

Ultraman is for a special someone

If only you were right.

I'm not watching a 3 hour untimestamped video and there's no blaring text in the mouseover. What the fuck is purple Ragna saying in this video.

Zim survived flying so close to the sun the entire planet started to burn. Father ain't doing shit to him.

Everyone wants him to fight Gon, but why not Lee? Both try to live up to their charismatic mentors, excel in hand-to-hand combat, and use techniques that, while give great power, can end up destroying their bodies.

Attached: ddmdhnu-822fe1c1-b7e1-4b8b-a6a8-be51d8416324.jpg (960x541, 368.22K)

I want Killua.

Because this is literally just a All Might vs Might Guy 2: Baby Boogaloo

And the duo gets outta the 02 club

I like when they BS Sanji to be x13 light speed, but now are admitting Orochimaru is LS himself.

Hmmmm curious, how much would a x100 speed boost would give to a character that scales to light speed and was able to keep up with So6P Madara and 8 Gates Gai??! Wan Pissbros explain yourselves.

Isn't Deku stronger than All-Might now and Lee not as strong as Guy? (Iirc he only has like 6-7 gates)

Rock Lee has toon force...

guilmon should be enough to defeat eva 01. Considering how he's equal to an average greymon + he absorbed the data from icedevimon + cards.

Attached: takato vs shinji.jpg (1750x1256, 1.59M)

This is a surprisingly solid match up in thematics of both the characters and their setting
>Both are sensitive boys who don't like violence but are all the same pressed into situations where they have to
>Both shows focus around children being needed to solve the problems of adults and the hardships that brings
>Both go through arcs of becoming more aggressive/proud of their growing combat skills and it going to their heads has severe consequences when tragedy after tragedy strikes later
>The D-Reaper and the Angels are equally horrifying eldritch abominations that seek to erase everything on Earth through different methods

I would even say at a glance their power-levels seem comparable between Eva units and Mega-level Digimon though a more studious eye may prove otherwise, at the outset I see no strong advantage one way or the other outside of the obvious size difference

Also Gallantmon's obvious Knights of the Round Table motif goes well with the Christian/Semitic symbiology of Evangelion

>1 week later
>Harley vs. Jinx hasn't reach 1M views, despite the huge investment on it
People are that fed up with DB, huh?

People want to see weebshit.

DB would rather hire chuds than marketing agents

pretty sure because no one gave a shit. People were hyped for Vegeta,Tetsuo and Tanjiro far more than Jinx

Yeesh

Know what, yeah, this seems pretty decent. It's relatively interesting.

I find it funny that BM Optimus Primal is easily the strongest incarnation of Primal.

I literally could not give less of a shit about either Harley Quinn OR League of Legends if you paid me a million dollars to try

That they wasted this many resources into such a matchup only further fuels my apathy for it.

Yyyep

>Not doing Guts vs Geralt

Wtf? No one wants gay ass Fire Emblem or Claywhore.

If Godzilla, then he wins but only because he outlasts the color timer. Their stats are too close.

>Implying
Ultraman is way out of Godzilla's weight class.

Superman?

No, Godzilla.

Why did you guys immediately went there? It could be anyone. Particularly someone with similar kind of cosmic-level powers.

I'm the guy who posted, and I say Godzilla

Golden Age Superman seems better

Because this isn't something that was really popular or talked about in the past relatively compared with some other potential fights I'd say this can be only memed into existence.

Both are universal in terms of strength/durability. Both are MFTL and have abilities that counter an element of the other’s fighting style (Atomic Pulse nullifies grappling and Ultra Barrier blocks Atomic Breath) The problem is that Godzilla can fight for hours if not days, but Ultraman only has 3 minutes before he dies.

>THE Toku Hero vs THE Toku Kaiju
It's a matchup made in heaven, and adding DC into the mix is retarded.

Not to mention they were both made by the same man.

>Universal
Where?

sure

Attached: 00E133DA-C31A-477D-9F8C-79950DB8E52B.png (1694x1506, 2.39M)

Marvel Scaling. Equal to Thor in strength, who is also equal to Hulk (pic related). He also tanked a hit from Thor.
In Godzilla: Rage Across Time, he tanked a full powered lightning bolt from Zeus, who is able to shake the entire universe in Greek Mythology.

Attached: ECBE311F-5129-4D70-ABE1-8A76BFF863FF.jpg (343x336, 192.52K)

He also beat Hulk flat-out.

Attached: 6707D946-1718-4270-BACD-931626026F28.jpg (750x1029, 891.95K)

>Relying on statements

Ultraman already dealt with alternate reality incursions.

It was a summary if what happened in that issue. Also, confirmation that it was a universe level feat.

Attached: FC897681-4CB6-4A78-9F60-3D3A69390C84.jpg (750x1052, 1.1M)

In a way they were. Co-created at least. But, even though a lot of props were "borrowed" (was it his property that Toho let him mess with them?) to use in Ultraman the two series still feel very different in terms of category. Ultra series is closer to Western superhero comics with absolutely broken power levels and a cosmic scale while Godzilla is in that sweet spot because the characters are definitely immensly powerful and impressive (it even helped to popularize some tropes that became famous in manga and anime) but without reaching that insane level. Most of the time at least.

Ultraman is just all kinds of bullshit powerful. Not even Thor scaling can save Godzilla.

>Equals to Thor
>Marvel scaling
lmao this shit is so fucking dishonest.

He at best broke rocks

Yeah, he’s bullshit powerful, but that won’t do him any good if Godzilla can just facetank anything that’s thrown his way. Especially when Ultraman has a very strict time limit.

Except he can't. Ultraman created fucking constellations

This is true! But Godzilla’s taken universe level attackd. Much bigger than a constilation. I’ll even admit that feat puts him far above most versions of Godzilla.

Seethe

I think it's fair to say most versions of Godzilla are not omnipotent. There are some that reach those insane toku levels but that's an exception to the rule. I never liked this crossover because they're totally different world. Of course if there was an official crossover they would make it work and make them more evenly matched (before the inevitable team up against the actual villain).

what about higher dimensional beings that are larger then the entire universe and can cause multiple timelines to eventually converge into a singular one?

I agree with you. I only bring up composite stuff because that’s the most likely version that would be used in this MU. (If Ultraman gets scaling from other Ultras that is.)
If Godzilla and Ultraman teamed up, would it be against Belial? I think that would be the most fun