Unpopular shows that are popular in other languages

unpopular shows that are popular in other languages
This for some reason is very popular in Spanish and I see alot of memes about it

Attached: 71e4hque6l_ri.jpg (350x262, 26.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mashymilkiesinc.tumblr.com/post/621413246076878848/squirrel-boy-2006-2007-i-was-supervising
youtube.com/watch?v=rR5xTgMwpiM
youtube.com/watch?v=Ay95gZr0Bm8
youtube.com/watch?v=h81PlK3m5og
youtube.com/watch?v=7LCuueyYGaU
youtube.com/watch?v=jx0AjcQ48eo
youtube.com/watch?v=31e4fd8OeXI
youtube.com/watch?v=86yMSSEqgjc
youtube.com/watch?v=GX37x071qGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=sT3rkiRBtCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8ccLfkx1aK4
youtube.com/watch?v=JkO1HHJT1xY
youtu.be/XCTOd8SiLjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ESO BRAD

Attached: 5f7379f7b1a6e.jpg (1075x1075, 269.2K)

I heard that Johnny Bravo is huge in India

the guy that made the BUENOS DIAS MANDY comic also made a kick buttowski one where Brad has SEXO with the biking muscle girl

Attached: 1644071234360.png (1128x1376, 1.26M)

Attached: 3x9xwi3y17171.jpg (1170x760, 58.09K)

I wouldn't call it unpopular, but Woody Woodpecker is insanely popular in Brazil compared than in the US.

Attached: image_2022-04-03_141209.png (800x450, 549.95K)

They even made a movie because of it and it was pretty good

Attached: MV5BMTg3MDE1NDk0NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNTk2NDg1NzE@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1448, 280.81K)

Attached: Brad raped.webm (1280x720, 2.46M)

CN’s Squirrel boy still gets reruns on Belgian TV. mashymilkiesinc.tumblr.com/post/621413246076878848/squirrel-boy-2006-2007-i-was-supervising

Don’t have a source for this one but I’ve read multiple sources that say Catdog was (still is) really popular in Hungary. Same story with Flintstones but that cartoon isn’t unpopular.

Was this ever officially distributed outside of asia?

They showed it in Cartoon Network LatinAmerica.

>LatinAmerica
They keep winning when it comes to CN content

I cant seem to find some old Squirrel Boy ad that had clips of the show play as a music video to The Yeah Yeah Yeah song: youtube.com/watch?v=rR5xTgMwpiM
I saw it latinam CN

SopAs dIjO El KEK BUUttowsky

I've heard that Wacky Races was pretty popular in Japan.

sauce?

Timon and Pumbaa are popular in Japan.
It’s also still airs on Disney over there to this day and got a couple of video releases over there.

Attached: E246D692-FE42-4389-A40F-F5C16A466552.jpg (600x600, 147.69K)

Hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha Brad got Ugly Old Bastard'd.

caglioro2016

Pica Pau

Attached: bfe353c9528aafc4a8dcb3fe2cb2657cce51a338[1].png (500x437, 118.09K)

dick dick

Attached: Sexo brad.jpg (474x355, 17.46K)

>2021

Nothing still came out of that. He had to mean the show was coming to D+ not a reboot.

top cat was so popular in Mexico that it got an exclusive movie in 2011 animated by Anima studios. There was a video that went in detail about how top cat was insanely popular in Mexico but it got deteled.

Attached: DG-final-simp2.jpg (1276x1807, 267.54K)

Pickle and peanut was popular in japan
they got a whole range of merchandise overthere

do you have photos of it? it sounds like such a random thing for japs to like

wow, it's actually real. But why though

Attached: tumblr_ouy2a3F1Ma1v79cwgo3_500.jpg (479x479, 57.77K)

this show was severely underrated and i have no idea why it got so much hate. todays zoomies would eat it up

Show was full of total qt's, as it should with a savino show.

Attached: Eh 3.png (1920x1080, 1.64M)

It was shit, worst Disney cartoon ever

1.Horrible animation.
2.Overuse of stock images and footage. In fact, our two leads' designs are just cartoon faces drawn onto pictures of a pickle and a peanut found on Google.
3.Pickle and Peanut are literally the same characters but with different bodies.
4.Incredibly disturbing episodes like, "Body Spray".
5.The show is basically Disney XD's version of Fanboy and Chum Chum, Sanjay and Craig, and Breadwinners, three of Nickelodeon's shows which are notable for their poor receptions and gross out humor.
6.Most gross-out humor in the show look either watered-down or too clean, making the show too clean for those who like gross-out and too gross for those who don't like it.
7.Small voice cast.
8.There is actually an episode about a zit on Pickle's buttocks. What makes this even worse is that this pimple on Pickle's butt cheek came from pimple removal cream (which doesn't make a lick of sense) and it makes him, as Peanut puts it, "a real lady magnet".
9.The voice actor for Peanut, Johnny Pemberton, insulted critics who panned the show on his official Twitter account, saying that the comments are "from cum-guzzling trolls with negative follower/following ratios."
10.It gets hyperactive and annoying.
11.Rather inappropriate for kids, with extreme violence and constant swear references, like in the episode "The Goose's Juice" for example.
12 It has several on-screen deaths. (In a kid's cartoon.) We’re not kidding.
13 The lyrics to the theme song make no sense, as it literally just repeats the series' name over and over while listing random things.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ay95gZr0Bm8
youtube.com/watch?v=h81PlK3m5og

The fact this shit aired on TV is truly baffling.

I was watching it in Poland and it was awesome, or as we call it, w pytę

holy autism

Savino show? Pretty impressive for a Savino show except for the fact he made the background characters too OP despite being total losers.

Lilo and stitch cartoon and Kim possible are popular in germany

Attached: 1649000882476.png (600x489, 257.77K)

my boy is a third-world legend

Attached: OJ2.png (596x658, 296.94K)

Attached: ESO ESO ESO.jpg (500x375, 171.92K)

>Killed LatAn Disney XD
Respect.

>holy autism

Attached: where do you think we are.png (3840x2160, 1.69M)

People don't seem to realize that a good dub can brake or make a comedic show.

BR Cosmo >>> OG Cosmo

Attached: file.png (334x312, 85.01K)

Terrytoons is still way more popular in most Western European countries.

Attached: CMr2OpgKMIGHTYMOUSE.jpg (480x364, 33.53K)

They have that Dragon Quest slime face

Attached: descarga (2).jpg (122x129, 3.51K)

Family Guy is way more popular in Hungary and American Dad is also way more popular in Germany.

True:
S1-5 LATAM Cosmo>OG Cosmo>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>S6-Present LATAM Cosmo

King of the Hill was also amazingly popular in Japan. In fact, both Mike Judge's cartoons (KoTH and Beavis & Butthead) are way morse popular than Simpsons, Futurama, South Park, and especially Family Guy and American Dad combined.

The Simpsons is way more popular in Latin America

Attached: 1510036861444.jpg (960x642, 72.01K)

Somehow, Angry Beavers is still very popular in many European territories. I can't really blame Europe because it's such an amazing show.

Attached: angry-beavers-norbert-beaver-ha-ha-512x512.png (512x512, 130.8K)

I need to add that Family Guy's popularity in Hungary was so strong, that there was even a live-action recreation of the intro
youtube.com/watch?v=7LCuueyYGaU

In general, raunchy adult cartoons seem to be more successful in Hungary than in the US. Like with Brickleberry.

You are autistic.

Weird question, but do Latinos seem to hate Steven Universe?

obviously, It's a meme to this point
>Cuarzo mamon
>Gordo Mamon

Ruby Gloom was very popular in Japan, shame Canada had no drive to market it there.

Attached: Ruby Gloom Japan.png (418x344, 397.9K)

Angry Beavers still airs on Nickelodeon in my country, but it's around the 10 PM slot. I like it actually, because it's peak comfy watching the show during that time.

It's complicated. We all want to fuck the gems and Lapidot is the strongest in that region. But yeah also hating on Steven is popular.

you only watched the first episode like enter did and got filtered. if you watched the actual show it was more surrealist and random meme bs than gross out, that's why assomeone who hates Sanjay and Craig, Breadwinners and Ren and Stimpy, it actually appealed to me and was funny. Better than the LOLrandom humor in every single disney cartoon in the 10s to me.

>t. been a pickle and peanut fan since it came out

wtf

I speak the truth. Ruby and her shows design where very appealing to Japan especially when gothic Lolita's were in full swing.

Attached: INSLZma.jpg (1920x1024, 577.88K)

Life with Louie had moderate success in the US but was very popular in Russia, Poland, and Turkey. RIP
youtube.com/watch?v=jx0AjcQ48eo

why am I not surprised

Something tells me Beetlejuice is huge there as well.

Now this is a quality thread

BUMP

The aardvark from Pink Panther is way more popular in Germany...and is a female character named Blaue Elise. The new Pink Panther episodes still keep her as Elise with a soundalike VA.

Old ones:
youtube.com/watch?v=31e4fd8OeXI

youtube.com/watch?v=86yMSSEqgjc

youtube.com/watch?v=GX37x071qGQ

New ones:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ccLfkx1aK4

youtube.com/watch?v=JkO1HHJT1xY

jaja se re regaló

maybe its because i'm hispanic but i never got the impression this cartoon was unpopular

ppmp

Idgi!

Has the Buenos Dias Mandy reacted to the memes?

I don't think the picture can react.

Yep, i'm aware. And yep, they're very memeable too. We've got some untapped meme potential especially with the randy cunningham one where morgan (i think) goes "idiota".

Attached: literally me.jpg (515x356, 23.13K)

it was easily the one saving grace of the Disney XD era. And I'm in the Band.
So of course both of these got cancelled prematurely.

Is that from the comic too because it's a hilarious expression.

they don't subscribe to faggotry

Except when it's manly faggotry like Saint Seiya.

Throwing Guilherme Briggs at a character is always a recipe for greatness. Even Bee Movie got to be a hundred times better thanks to BR Barry.

Currycels really aren't a meme

"What's With Andy?" didn't get in in its native Canada, but was pretty popular in former Soviet bloc, Germany, the Netherlands, Turkey, Greece.

Attached: MV5BMjhmYWI1OTItOWI4Yy00Y2I1LTgyYjItNTNjMGI3MjI3NjNmXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTEwNDY2MjU@._V1_.jpg (1200x1416, 314.05K)

No joking Steven universe is considered a girl show in latam or something the most bottom tier people watch, people literally call him the crying fatso

Someone told Dranw Together was huge in germany is this true?

Canadian here, I watched the shit out of this show.

He's good, yet I'm sometimes bothered by how much he speaks shit unrelated to the settings
I still can't get over Chiquinho de Jesus' lambada class in The Emperor's New Groove

why do Canadians hate their cartoons so much

that one live-action Asterix movie is very popular in Poland due to great translation / localization / dubbing with lots of added jokes and cultural references
same translator also localized Shrek and it was a huge hit here as well

johnny bravo was fairly popular in latam because his voice actor, that guy is THE chad voice
youtu.be/XCTOd8SiLjA

The first two seasons, yeah

¡sopas!

These voices are way better than the originals