The Heroic Honey-Bee/Spectacular Honey-Bee

Somewhere in the infinite Multiverse, there exists a version of the Marvel Universe where, instead of a Peter Parker who was bitten by a radioactive spider, there exists a Petra Parker who was stung by a radioactive honey bee, becoming the heroine: The Heroic Honey-Bee!

Previous Thread:desuarchive.org/co/thread/129427252

Attached: Honey-Bee Dragonfly 1.jpg (1508x2395, 2.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/129437496
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spider-Man_enemies
de.catbox.moe/cfr6cf.jpg
de.catbox.moe/ejrvux.png
de.catbox.moe/tj36sy.jpg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LSnodlBKmf8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peppermint_Patty
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kp0s3KWRl4U
youtube.com/watch?v=JvgF83OHV9c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

here's a rundown of the rules of this universe:
>Only Peter Parker and his costumed friends and enemies (be them hero or villain) are changed, except for Dr. Connors, because it's funny
>Non-costumed folks (i.e. JJJ, Aunt May and Uncle Ben, MJ, Gwen Stacy, Harry, etc.) are unchanged
>The outside Marvel Universe (Avengers, F4, X-men, Daredevil and Hell's Kitchen group) are unchanged
>Swaps are more than just gender, but also in concept (i.e. Instead of a proficient illusionist, we have an incompetent witch. Instead of a villain themed to an aquatic creature with multiple limbs, we have a villain themed to a land animal with multiple legs, etc.)

Attached: HHB-Sinister 6 3.png (1280x1600, 773.32K)

Here are the mappings for those that are changed:
>Spider-man ->Honey-Bee
>Scarlet Spider ->Bumblebee
>Green Goblin -> Purple Pixie
>Doc Ock -> The Centipede
>Mysterio ->Mysteri/Enigma (We need to decide which name to go with for her going forward)
>Chameleon -> Toxic
>The Vulture -> Black Swan
>Rhino -> The Doe
>Shocker -> Quake
>Silver Sable -> Bronze Bear
>Black Cat -> Red Fox
>Grizzly -> The Mink
>Kraven the Hunter -> The Bug Catcher (name pending)
>Hobgoblin -> Red Cap
>Venom (and a bit of Scorpion) -> Dragonfly
>Carnage -> Tarantula Hawk
>Kaine -> Lilith
>Scorpion -> Hornet
>Molten Man -> Maddie Raxton (no super villain name)
>Beetle -> Mantis
>White Rabbit -> Cheshire
>Mr. Negative -> Alternates between Miss Positive and Mistress Negative
Anyone else I'm missing?

And the story arcs we already have adaptations of:
>Origin Story
>Clone Saga
>Superior
>Sinister Six...kind of
and original arcs:
>Petra and Peter swap bodies
>Quinn's depression arc, leading to her redemption and becoming an ally
>Quinn accidentally unleashes a horde of Yokai on NYC
>Toxic finds out her birth father is Dr. Doom

Attached: HHB-100.png (1320x2078, 657.85K)

Overdrive -> Override
>Crazy
>Yandere
>Crushes on Toxic
>Want to murder Honeybee
>Fuck-ass mad about her, like Studio Trigger of face deformation when Honeybee is there
>All her money is spent on Toxic Merch
>Her whole house is a shrine to Toxic, except a small part is dedicated to Honeybee... the kind where the eyes are replaced by Xs
>The main reason she does crime is to get money for more Toxic goodies
>She bought Toxic Maid outfit, as well as used panties
>Her power is that her body generates bio-nanites that can take over and upgrade any technology, especially vehicles
>She once hijacked the Helicarrier so she could wage war against Latveria, because Doom "kidnapped" Toxic
>Once joined the REAL Sinister Six, who wants to kill Honeybee. Not the Cuddle Corps of Frienemies

>4 months of Honey-Bee threads
>Still haven’t figured out swapped versions of Electro and Sand Man.

user who's using Honey-Bee in tabletop here. Here are her adventures thus far.

>Joined the Champions -- the city's premier superhero team, after helping two of their members fight off sentient toys that were terrorizing a shopping mall
>Went on a small expedition to help a ghost pirate recover cursed treasure from her rival at the bottom of the sea -- a ghost privateer with command over a giant squid. With the water rendering most of her tech obsolete, she bested him through a rigorous bout of insult swordfighting while the rest of the team fought the kraken.
>Chased down a fey hunter into the wyldwood, a fey embodiment of the wild. Because she has bee DNA and my rolls were bad, one of the hunter's allies with animal empathy managed to mind control Honey-Bee, and the rest of the team had to bring her back to her senses.
>Bee volunteered to host an engineering showcase for kids at a local fair, which was interrupted by a viral prank villain that likes to humiliate "sellout" heroes. Currently ongoing!

Attached: 1639405377627.jpg (350x334, 56.28K)

Characters we still need to solidify:
>Miles/Miley Morales
>Prowler
>Silk
>Agent Venom/Agent Dragonfly

I think we have ideas for Electro and Sandman, but nothing solid

For Electro, I think we're hovering between a walking EMP who disables all tech, and a woman made of rubber

For Sandman, I think we've decided on someone similar to Diamondhead from Ben 10, where she's made of solid crystal and can reform her limbs into blades and shoot shards and stuff

Really thought for a while there would be no Honeybee thread. I’m glad I was wrong.

That’s nice.

I remember the last time I did a superhero game it went horribly.

For Silk, don’t bees generate pheromones or something similar that indicates who to attack? Or am I thinking of wasps? Silk could secrete a smell that turns Petra berserk?

Like Silk would be a similar case to Rogue, where she can’t touch anyone, because it will turn the bees into a frenzy state upon the unlucky soul. Other than that, Petra is just in a permanent bad mood when Silk is there.

>Miles/Miley Morales
See Pic related from the last thread

Attached: Miley Morales.png (1000x819, 536.64K)

Well, obviously since this is a genderswap universe, M!Silk would probably make Petra a bit "hot and bothered". On the other hand, male bees are practically useless, so how would we work around that?

Attached: Bronze Bear Doe color.jpg (4493x2710, 2.7M)

Attached: Toxic Bronze Bear Doe 1.png (672x1500, 1.65M)

Well, I’d say he’s kind of a sleezebag and a skirt-chaser… but in his case it’s his personality, not the pheromones.

His reason for being heroic is to coattails on Honeybee’s celebrity and pick up chicks. Which angers Petra to no end, and that’s not even counting on the aggressive pheromones that makes her snap at every girl M!Silk touches… feeding rumours that Honeybee has a thing for M!Silk and she gets jealous easily.

I liked the idea of F!Electro as some sort of superpowered Unabomber that hates technology and strikes with EMPs. It would be baller to see her wreck the living lights out of Iron Man.

Make M!Silk one of them k-pop looking motherfuckers that sends Petra into crazy anime-esque reactions everytime she sees him.

>M!Silk one of them k-pop looking motherfuckers
I think that's funnier. Regular Silk is drawn to Peter because of the Spider-bite, but maybe Petra is drawn to M!Silk because he looks like he belongs in a Kpop boy-band?

>Make M!Silk one of them k-pop looking motherfuckers that sends Petra into crazy anime-esque reactions everytime she sees him.
Sounds fun! I could also see some banter à-la Ladybug and Cat Noir

>”Dare I say you look magnificent today, my queen! How about we go back to my place after beating that guy, and you know… start our own hive?”
>”You know, the males usually die after mating.”
>”Hmmmm… worth it?”

I think he could be named Drone, since that’s how you designate the males… well “Male drones” to be exact.

Drone is a possibility, though stinger is another possible name that I remember. Perhaps his are more pronounced
Awesome! Sounds really fun!

Well males don’t have stingers, no?

Stinger was F!Miles taking the Prowler mantle after her aunt kicks the bucket and adapting it to her bee theme.

It would be fun if M!Silk was the opposite of Cindy and was a sleazy, egotistical fuckboy that calls himself King Bee, despite everyone reassuring him king bees don't exist.
Oh, and he definitely goes Mandrill/Starfox with the pheromones and his looks to score with as many girls as he can.

That art's nice, user do you have socials?

Who drew that, holy shit.

Both of these are from drawfriends who frequent these threads. Not sure if they have socials, though...

Attached: Toxic HB Clones 1.png (1052x1500, 2.91M)

That’s really good

I think it would be pretty funny if M!Silk/Drone was ambivalent, but it was Petra simping over him instead of Silk getting drawn to Peter because of the spider bite. Still though, with drones being practically useless, what abilities would Drone have to make him somewhat useful?

>what abilities would Drone have to make him somewhat useful?
Well, he'd have the obvious flight and proportionate strength like Petra (If Petra uses a mechanical wingpack, maybe Drone would have natural wings?).

or drones uses a literal army of drones to get the job done in his stead, himself barely doing any work except the coup de grâce. Could shift drones that he uses as a backpack/pair of wings, when they ran out of ammos or break down.

funny thing, in eastern culture for a long time, they believed the hives were led by a king, while european found out its a queen much sooner. Though, in asia they found a way to collect honey without killing the hives way earlier.

Silk is faster and more agile than Spider-Man, so perhaps Drone is stronger and more durable than her, and excels at close quarters combat while Petra is a ranged attacker?

We could make him a Taekwondo master, to tie in to his Korean American culture? Maybe he's more reliant on tech than Petra, both with support drones from and like electrified gloves or boots or whatever?

>Those Petras
I’m immediately in love

>t.Toxic
To be fair, those are Petra's clones from the Clone saga, but I can see where you're coming from

Attached: Toxic3.png (874x649, 886.91K)

Which are which?

The only ones we have names for are Belle, aka Bumblebee (Our Ben Reilly/Scarlet Spider counterpart) and Lilith, our Kaine counterpart. All the other clones we don't have names for. Also, all the clones are only slightly different from Petra, with different abilities outside of the regular Bee stuff Petra has. They're staying at the X mansion, since Uncle Ben and Aunt May can't possibly house all those clones

Though the slightly different ones were Belle and Lilith, while the rest are identical but simple drones?

Just rather curious, art style is nice.

I'd say Belle and Lilith are the most modified, while all the others got simple mods, like one clone is physically stronger while one clone is faster. In the context of the Clone Saga/Underground Clone Wrestling Federation, it would be a bit boring if all the clones were the same, right? Maybe some of the later clones had Jackal and Minx start playing around with other specialized abilities, like elemental abilities or whatever?

Oh, I meant which mask is which clone/original.

I dunno. The selling point of them as a whole IS them being identical to one another. Being taken into Xavier’s manor is their very first step towards individualism.

Though they surely are a bit faster, stronger, and sturdier than Petra. But while they fought each other and other wrestlers, Petra has real fighting experience.

Also I think Mink has been changed to Ring Leader, since she’s the head of the underground super criminal organization.

I imagine the clones had different gimmicks while on the wrestling ring. Perhaps dressed as "sexy" versions of different villains serving only as second to Lilith and Belle, who would be the main attraction. Ringleader would have a full stable of divas who basically get paid nothing.

I mean, if all the clones have the same abilities, it wouldn't be very interesting to watch, right? Surely Ringleader and Jackal had plans to spice up the matches with something extra, right?

I still want a version with standalone Petras...

Yeah, definitely.
I'd think she has them decked with different costumes and wigs to make viewers think they're a lot of different women armed with distinct gimmicks. Perhaps Ringleader has the Tinkerer in speed dial and he arms the clones with tech that makes it seem as if it were different powers. No one would ever think there's an army of clones, at least until Petra exposes the whole thing and runs an article thrashing the Jackal.

I got a better one!…

You have the regular normie drones, but Jackal and Ringleader put different costumes on other clones to set matches in advance and win on the bets! Petra’s way of investigating would then force the authorities to act on it, and cut the villains ties to the criminal world!

>Having bee DNA makes Honey-Bee susceptible to powers that manipulate animals.
Imagine.

Attached: artworks-hLFagzM3aGO4mUo2-NnCQrg-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 21.46K)

>Janet gets excited when she realizes that her insect controlling powers also allow her to control Petra’s mind
>forces her to tell some of her darkest secrets only to find out about how she suffers from anxiety and feelings of inferiority, and how she genuinely respects the Wasp as a hero
>Janet now feels bad

Yeah, and if any drawfriends are willing I’d like to see Toxic in civilian clothes, with either a headband or hair clip to replace the frog eye things, reenacting this comic

Attached: D6CBD16D-AB7A-49B7-BB15-059B85B35618.jpg (1170x1228, 442.55K)

Well, I guess, technically all the bees in that picture are clones, but Petra usually has a full face mask

Attached: Honey-Bee1.jpg (1137x1137, 130.41K)

That actually brings up a really fun part about the clones. The individuals vs the uniformists

Some clones were actually really excited to have the chance to become individuals and give themselves proper names and personalities while others were terrified of the idea of being thrust into that unknown and possibly becoming isolated
This resulted in a divide between those who try to become as expressive as they can and those who all dress identically and use numbers in place of names

Maybe the Bee clones with more specialized abilities are the individualists, while those are closer to Petra's DNA are the ones that would prefer to stay in "the hive"?

That would make sense, though there are probably a few normally powered individuals as well
I honestly just think the uniformists are interesting as a concept since it’s similar to the cuckoos but on a larger scale and with no telepathy. I could potentially see some well meaning X-students trying to help one out only to cause a panic attack from indecisiveness and worry of isolation

Since this was the first pic of her I like to imagine that Honey-Bee’s proto suit looked like this

Attached: FC558560-0B67-4CBD-8AD7-8ED49BFBDC66.png (1200x1920, 441.06K)

Maybe that's like the first version, before she gets picked up by the Bugle, and then once she becomes the Bugle's mascot she starts covering her full face?

Perhaps you could also give him a very minor form of telepathy.
Not enough to Jean Gay people, but enough to make him far more charismatic than most people when he feels like it

Possibly. I could see it as something Ben argued for as JJJ naturally distrusts fully masked individuals, but he probably eventually relented for Petra’s own safety
Since then, the mask has probably become more armored to better protect her face, possibly with a few gadgets

Also with that being said, how do you think the Honey-Bee public identity reveal would go in this universe?

>how do you think the Honey-Bee public identity reveal would go in this universe?
Well, considering it would happen in the midst of Civil War, I don't know if it would have any major repercussions for Petra. Maybe there's a lot more harassment and stalking from unhinged fans now that her identity is public? Ben and May would definitely be peeved by all the paparazzi, too.

Attached: Honey-Bee4.jpg (1511x2000, 225.04K)

Yeah, most likely. Though I could see this particular reveal being more of a Bugle arranged announcement with Petra having a lot of people there to support her in this honesty pretty terrifying act
The way the reveal is organized would also probably be what eventually bites Tony in the ass later as Petra uses her newfound fame to actually speak out against Tony’s faction’s immoral acts and start a third faction of younger heroes who are pro registration but against Iron Man, which has potential for a joke about the bee naturally starting a hive

I think that would work more for an aloof Drone opposed to a fuck boy womanizer Drone. It's like something he can't turn off and he has to deal with women throwing themselves at him, so he's more or less desensitized to it, but that just makes him more alluring to women. Him looking like a Kpop star only adds to his woes.

I could see that. Maybe we combine the two and make him someone who’s aloof yet snarky with many people seeing him as a womanizer when in reality he’s just a guy with an unfortunate (in his case) ability post sting. Of course, Toxic is once again immune for comedy, and she hates how Petra sometimes simps for him
Also speaking of the original radioactive bee, what’s this world’s version of the Thousand gonna bee? I may have a couple ideas

Well, bees usually die after stinging, so I think instead of getting stung by the same bee, I think it's more that they're stung by bees from the same hive. For Thousand, maybe something related to the original hive?

Perhaps, the idea I had was that maybe Thousand could be a more traditional alpha bitch instead of an accidental one like Flora, at least until she ate the bee that stung Petra
After that, she gained a form of Petra’s empathetic pathfinding turned up to 11 which forced her to feel the emotions of everyone around her. She eventually learned to control it, but it was painful
However, beyond this she also discovered the ability to influence and even temporarily possess those around her seeing it as a way to forcefully improve the lives of everyone around her so that she doesn’t have to feel their pain anymore

Again, since bees normally die after stinging someone, it would be rather weird for someone to willingly/consciously eat a dead bee off the ground. But maybe she's someone who's granted these powers by tasting the radioactive honey?

Perhaps that could be it. Norma does seem like the type to exploit anyone looking for powers as a viable test subject

Attached: 2EF7BD36-74E5-4FFC-ACEF-741D6A55CF0D.png (632x605, 100.96K)

So anymore thoughts on my Morbius idea, "Ghulia The Living Mummy"?

>Mysterio ->Mysteri/Enigma (We need to decide which name to go with for her going forward)
I say we name her "Puzzlerella" and give her a mask. Rest of the design is fine

Attached: Compress.png (1639x1639, 586.58K)

I feel like Quinn wouldn’t go anywhere beyond a domino mask, and we already have her design in a previous pic near the top of the thread
I have wondered if she maybe needs glasses though, and perhaps that ties in to her inability to magic correctly
I also assumed that Petra’s vision didn’t really improve beyond needing them and she just uses contacts

The Prowler is now "The Lurker".
>Jorie Brown
>Pretty much the same Prowler origin (Unless you have a better idea)
>Has flowing ribbons on her mask like a ponytail instead of a cape. Has claws to climb buildings

Also no love for my Spot idea, "The Line"?

Attached: Spider-Man Insomniac Prowler.jpg (1920x1080, 375.37K)

>I feel like Quinn wouldn’t go anywhere beyond a domino mask
Why? Isn't the whole point to have a Mysterio analogue? Kind of defeats the whole purpose of her "mysterious" theme if she's got next to no stage enigmatic flair.
>we already have her design in a previous pic near the top of the thread
So? Isn't there always room for minor improvements? Easier to draw too. What if she has a sock mask on with a pair of round reflective glasses?

>Petra’s vision didn’t really improve
Petra (and by extension all the Bee-heroes) can see ultraviolet light, like actual bees. I guess they wear special polarizing lenses or something so they aren't visually overloaded

What were your concepts? I don't quite remember them, but I'll try and remember to put them in the post for next time

Ghulia The Living Mummy
>Michelle Ghulia was a scientist born with a horrible skin condition. Her skin was dry, easy to tear like paper, a life of constant pain and horrific appearance. Upon risky experimentation to cure herself and others like her, she succeeded, or perhaps cursed herself even more. She became beautiful, but said beauty was reliant on constant moisture. She requires to feed off others, sucking the water from their bodies, leaving nothing but sand/dust-like husks in her wake. To ease her constant feeding, she wears special containment wrappings to keep her from losing moisture faster.
>Can shift between a beautiful supermodel "Cleopatra" or a horrific husk-like "Mummy". She possesses inhuman stamina, durability, and can cortort herself. Some victims drained can also be puppeted like zombies.
The Line
>Same basic origin as The Spot, science accident. However instead of making portals, she creates "Lines of Travel". Basically energy paths punching through time/space where she speeds/phases through matter itself from point A to point B. Several lines can be created at once, and once something touches a line they are forced to speed into the destination (So if Honey Bee touches one, she may end up slamming into the wall it leads to). Lines cannot intersect. Line's design is simplistic like Spots only black base with white lines.

I'll see if I can dig up The Line concept

Attached: Mummy.jpg (1344x1911, 322.97K)

Well, the thing about Quinn is that she doesn’t really want to conceal her identity
Her original goal was similar to Akko and Chariot from LWA in that she doesn’t just want to be a powerful witch but she also wants to entertain people with real magic
The only issue is that she’s currently pretty bad at magic and has a lot of frustration issues.
She’s just the reverse of Mysterio, less about being mysterious and more about pulling off impossible magical feats

>She’s just the reverse of Mysterio, less about being mysterious and more about pulling off impossible magical feats
Then the Mysteria and Enigma names don't really work for her gimmick, do they? So then wouldn't it be something more like, I don't know, "Hexacle"? Like Hex meets Spectacle

Not sure if I’m feeling that but I do like mixing in something related to spectacle or a similar word
It’s honestly my favorite trait about Quinn that I wish could be brought up more. The fact that she actually wants to create an entertaining magic show where people can witness all the different magic powers the marvel universe has to offer

Specnicole?
Specta?
Spectamaria?

Always wondered, would Jess Drew pratically be her E-65 counterpart? Maybe less of a smug arsehole working for an evil organization, but y'know

Attached: Jesse_Drew_(Earth-65)_from_Spider-Woman_Vol_6_7.jpg (1313x1457, 477.17K)

Something like this?

Attached: Honey-Bee_Drone_Toxic_1.png (1920x1200, 1.04M)

Maybe something more similar to one of the synonyms and related to Star? Idk, there are a lot of different ways to describe magic and performance. Maybe Starlet
Also another thing I kind of wish we developed for Quinn is her possible use in intentional comedy that isn’t just her being the butt of the joke, since magicians use a lot of comedy in their acts. I’d also like to see her interact with Toxic a bit since the two are kind of foils in a way and both probably have lots of extra costumes
Amazing and adorable. This pic lays out the whole dynamic

Dazzla

>Dazzla
That’s actually a great name! I really like that! It’s perfectly fits her personality and it’s kinda cute
What do you other anons think?

Attached: CB436BD7-3218-4095-A231-055871165FBA.jpg (225x225, 9.97K)

I'm okay with changing it to Dazzla

Attached: Quinn1.png (579x559, 147.14K)

Now we need drawings of Ghulia The Living Mummy and The Line, right?

Honestly? I have no idea, I think this is the first time we've brought up Jess in these threads. That being said, what could we do with a male Bee that we aren't already doing with Drone/M!Silk?

We need drawing for a lot of characters, actually:
>Ghulia
>The Line
>Override
>Red Fox
>Bug Catcher
>Mantis
>Hornet
>Miley Morales
>Lurker/F!Prowler
>F!Electro
>F!Sandman

We don’t necessarily have to make her a bee if there’s enough of a separation between her and Spider-Man
Every universe has a Spider-Totem, and maybe Petra isn’t it for this world maybe… she’s among Shathra’s first attempts to create a rival totem

Hextraordinaire?

We already got a ref sheet for Override

I found the rough/shit concept for The Line from last thread

Attached: Line.png (2000x2000, 103.61K)

I had to.

Attached: hearts.png (779x837, 195.31K)

I'm surprised this doesn't go in the /coc/ threads.

Would you consider Jess to be separate enough from Spider-man? I know she first debuted in Spider-man, but I kind associate her more with Carol than Spidey

consider /coc/ the retirement home for when subjects like Honeybee goes out of fashion. She ain't old enough yet.

really nice, so just to be sure... we're dropping the attack pheromones bit and we keep the original love pheromones, right?

I'd argue you could associate her as an Avengers character rather Captain Marvel supporting cast, but Jess hasn't been associated with the avengers for /nearly/ a decade. I'm all here for a snarky brit just barely rivaling (?) enough with Petra that's he/she's a genuine pain in the ass , it's just how?

New reaction image. I’ll use it with picrel
It’s its own think for now. We’ll have it over eventually but right now we’ve got our own threads since this is still an au and hasn’t evolved to become completely original yet
Yeah, I feel like Jess and maybe Anya should stay the same in this universe as spider totems but I’m not sure. Definitely Jess though
I think it was more so telepathic charisma but either way

Attached: 813C3D04-6525-4540-914F-743AAA28E527.jpg (1106x816, 193.52K)

I think Spider-Woman was unchanged. The only gender switches are characters directly involved with Spidey/Honey-Bee.

>so just to be sure... we're dropping the attack pheromones bit and we keep the original love pheromones, right?
I guess it's love pheromones, but it's a lot less creepy compared to the OG Silk and Spidey interactions

Love pheromones but instead of inducing lust it just degrades Petra from an intelligent woman to a bit of a lovestruck bimbo.

I want to see Ghulia's sexy bronze skin and a hot science mummy wrapping bodysuit

>In Drone’s presence, Petra is downgraded into a lovestruck idiot while Jeanne’s intelligence temporarily skyrockets to overcome this threat to acquiring her waifu

>"I'm the only one who can poison her mind like this!"

>Drone wakes up strapped to a table in a sauna with Toxic collecting his sweat to refine into a poison for later use
>he actually has a pleasant conversation with her as he’s happy to find a girl who isn’t affected by his powers (due ti gayness)
>they develop a minor friendship and have an hour long debate about tits and ass

>Honey-Bee's wings are mechanical, but she interfaces with them on a neurological level for increased control.
>As a consequence, they react to her emotional state as shown here
>Toxic poisons Petra with a chemical that flies her into traps.

Not just Petra, EVERY GIRL outside of Toxic, Pixie, Centipede, and Swan.
>Petra and her clones are naturally smitten
>Every time Cid visits the Bugle offices, MJ is wearing a rather revealing outfit
>Gwen, Liz, and Maddie all drop their spaghetti around him
>Quinn's magic goes even more haywire than usual whenever she sees Cid
and so on and so forth

>Drone is around during the yokai attack
>Just as kitsune Johnny Storm is about to lure a lovesick Petra into a deadly trap, a swarm of drones begin blasting at him
>Drone swoops down and smashes into him, all while Toxic uses her whip to yank Petra away from the demonic fox bishonen
>Seeing Drone and kitsune Johnny fight, sends Petra into full Bella Swan mode, complete with a pic related reaction
>"THEYRE FIGHTING OVER MEEEEE!"
>Toxic has to drag her away for a block or two, enough to knock Honey-Bee back into her senses once she's far enough from both Drone's pheromones and the kitsune's magical seduction powers

Attached: love-sailor-sailor-moon.gif (498x340, 909.07K)

>tfw MJ manages to track down where the kitsune that possessed Johnny went
>gets Honey-Bee’s help to steal the statue it was sealed in (and maybe her own fox) using a Black Cat esque persona
>both do this solely so that they can have the duo of Drone and Foxfire back

Attached: 1FEF4660-77FA-4B70-8BD1-59345F841264.png (1959x1928, 1.9M)

>Kitsune!Johnny summons a spiraling ball of flames
>Drone's electrified gloves go into overdrive
>It's literally just Naruto vs. Kpop Sasuke

>KitsuneMJ stops fighting the girls to drool at the boys alongside them and a seething Toxic

Also this brings up an important question, what exactly are the kitsune like? They’re very important characters for yokai night but they don’t have much personality beyond making people hotter and serving Mistress Negative. I kind of want to develop them

Attached: 7710D007-5D01-4874-AF7B-2F3357A50219.jpg (800x408, 83.49K)

For some reason, I imagine Toxic slapping and yelling a completely lovestruck Honey-Bee in the background while this happens.
>tfw Toxic breaks the pheromone/seduction magic combo by giving Honey-Bee a kiss
>the rest of the girl squad freezes when they see Jeanne kissing Petra, but no one mentions it afterwards out of how awkward it is

They're basically pic related, and need to be together in order ot help Mistress Negative open a big portal to a dimension full of yokai.
It would be interesting, if they're summoned from statues that are a background element in earlier issues.
>i.e. the thing that Toxic steals from Kingpin is one of the statues
>the other is probably something Quinn buys from eBay, thinking its finally her chance at having an animal familiar like Sailor Moon's cat or Kero from Cardcaptor Sakura; only for it to be noticed by Mistress Negative

Attached: ce064cb3493bfab9b85b5ade0563c200.jpg (480x517, 39.82K)

>For some reason, I imagine Toxic slapping and yelling a completely lovestruck Honey-Bee in the background while this happens.
Either a frienemy or Toxic took a pic of it… for commemoration

I was thinking Red Fox had something to do with those, but that’ll look too much like Catwoman

You know I was actually looking back into how the two hounds acted in Ghostbusters and it seems like one was far more seductive and soft while the other was a bit of a goof and a ditz. Perhaps it fits here as well

Bump with a profile picture for Maddie.

Maybe shift the roles, so the female fox is ditzy and goofy like a cartoon bimbo, while the male is a soft-spoken, more seductive creature?

Attached: Madison.png (693x1708, 309.51K)

Any thoughts on my nuclear/radioactive FemElectro idea from last thread?

A lot of these stories seem to revolve around various women wanting to keep a teenage girl all to themselves through various morally questionable means.

Can you summarize it?

>Reba Geiger
>Pure atomic energy
>Wears a containment suit kind of like NRG from Ben 10 or Atomic Skull from Superman
We can of course play around with her design

Attached: 27bf5bf66b3ba17b261c14b280426951.jpg (358x693, 35.77K)

Awesome pic
Also I see it less that she’s actually dumb and more that she’s a free spirit who’s excited by the experiences of the modern world.
Maybe we could even have a bit of fun with the end of the arc whereabouts. With the male getting trapped in ghost box in the Baxter Building, and the female intentionally allowing herself to be sealed in a piece of jewelry MJ owns in order to experience the modern world

I dig it. Reminds me of Spectacular Electro.

Can we combine her with the other idea of Fem!Electro's background being basically a girl Unabomber who wants to destroy the modern world?
I think that one also has potential.

Attached: 2020_7_22_d9f81213-f1ee-47bc-af8b-883dd684f1de_png_1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 158.01K)

Some more violent than others, like Override

Here's my logic for her
>Electro is an opposite of Spider-Man because he's all power but no responsibility
>Honey Bee, like bees organization/productivity, just wants to create. So FemElectro atomic chick destroys because she's a no talent jealous/petty fuckup who bails on every hard project
Regardless she needs a good name.

Moreover since Sandman is still being panned out, I say she's either solid diamond or else she's walking broken glass that can manipulate glass

What's her deal?

Aye, that sounds better.
It would be interesting if the female fox was a playful little creature like Yugioh's Foxfire, while the male one resembled a monster like Naruto's Kyubi or a more stereotypical japanese demon.
>No one knows what happened to the female spirit fox after the yokai attack
>Even with people like Doctor Strange, the Scarlet Witch and Magik looking for escaped yokai in the following weeks; it seems as if it went back to the yokai world or was simply destroyed after Mistress Negative was exorcised from Miss Positive's body
>No one ever noticed Mary Jane had started wearing a silver ring with a small, round ruby in it
>But people like Betty Brant, Petra Parker or Gwen Stacy could definitely swear Mary Jane's eyes glowed briefly every time she got angry or started flirting with men

Attached: Foxfire.png (544x544, 358.81K)

This , plus she gets touchy like Ragyo Kiryuin on her daughter when/if she gets her hands on a defenceless Jeanne. Someone even wrote last thread how she’d take over Jeanne’s body like Slade with Terra to control and molest her, even perhaps commit a double suicide desuarchive.org/co/thread/129437496

Best I can think of right now is Radia or something related to a radioactive material.
And I personally think that Glass Lass should be similar to Diamondhead from Ben 10 but looking completely human until she grows/forms a crystal suit of armor around herself
I like the little contrast between the two there. And I also think that perhaps the kitsune (I’m gonna call her Akane for now) should be able to communicate with MJ at least after a little while. Possibly even providing a more “positive” version of Miss Positive’s relationship since this one is mutually beneficial and the two sort of know each other from the time spend in the possession

Attached: E6527AC5-2342-4AE6-858D-117A05561145.jpg (840x1260, 186.94K)

Glass Lass should look like shimmering broken glass that's colored to look like a normal person, but can smash windows/glass objects around her to make all sorts of slicing weapon/projectiles

How about she's called Sievert?
It's the unit used to measure the effects of ionizing radiation in the body. And we'd avoid more cliche terms like Fallout, Nuclear or Atomic.
And to avoid her looking like a Fallout glowing one, maybe she gives off a blue Cherenkov radiation aura instead of a sickly green?

Agreed. She should look like one of those almost smooth glass statues of people with the sharp edges put together perfectly
Aki’s perhaps she could occasionally make herself almost invisible by covering herself in a thin layer of mirror glass

Jesus, that's dark. Makes me feel bad for both of them.

Yeah. Luckily Toxic gets saved by Honey-Bee who manages to disable the nanites, and use honey bombs to trap up Override so she can’t attack again
As a reward Toxic gives Petra an unwanted toxin free kiss

Gonna sleep now, keep the thread alive

>As a reward I will not mind control you.
Cute!

Thread's dying, come up with lewd scenarios for Petra to land into.

Last thread some user mentioned the idea of having another reptile, based off a Perentie/monitor lizard.
What about if Honey-Bee's equivalent of Iguana is a reptile girl who is created by the Lizard for shits and giggles, and eventually becomes his assistant?
Kinda like Finkelstein and Jewel from nightmare before christmas.

>The Iguana had all of Curt Connors' memories and the Lizard's powers with none of Curt's humanity. He could hypnotize humans, scale walls, command other reptiles, and use his claws and prehensile tail as weapons and was bulletproof.

Maybe not outright evil, but perhaps a slightly more malicious crazy scientist.

Attached: e5b.jpg (700x1300, 113.96K)

On a scale of 1 to 10, how enthusiastic are they about turning humanity into lizards?

I'd say 10.
>covid expy happens thanks to Doom, the mutants fucking each other too much or Hydra
>shit goes into lockdown
>Connors and his science wife show up at the UN with a breakthrough discovery
>"Esteemed delegates, we have determined a solution to the pandemic that is plaguing the world. A vaccine, that will turn every human being into a reptile completely immune to the disease."

>Toxic needs a date for the end of school dance
>Naturally she asks Petra, who, out of pity, agrees; on the condition that there's no mind-altering toxins involved.
>Toxic promises that she won't do any of that.
>The night before the dance Toxic sneaks into Petra's room and covertly laces nearly every inch of it with flowers
>Petra is so intoxicated by said flowers that she's basically drunk the entire night
>She's so high that she doesn't object to the revealing dress Toxic picked out for her
>And because Toxic is such a good friend, she offers to take her incredibly drunk friend back home for the night.

Attached: 1647862263927.jpg (312x944, 157.19K)

>the morning after, everyone is freaking out at Toxic's social media accounts because no one can determine if Jeanne roofied Petra, or if they're really dating
>Everyone, but Doe
>Doe reacts with a big adorable emoji because she thinks Jeanne is a very good friend

>"Can you make a vaccine that makes us immune without turning us into reptiles?"
>"NO!"

>Petra wakes up in Jeanne's bed
>Jeanne made her breakfast and is sincerely thankful that Petra was her date for the night.
>Also she changed Petra into a bee-themed playboy bunny outfit that's biometrically locked for seventy-two hours.

>the rest of the frenemy squad wants to know what happened
>Petra won't talk about it, and she simply gives a death glare at whoever asks
>Jeanne isn't confirming or denying anything, just throws a smug face and shrugs when the girls ask
>Nothing actually lewd happened
>Petra collapsed completely drunk on top of Jeanne's bed
>Jeanne just watched her sleep, took some pictures for her personal stash, and went to sleep in a nearby sofa
>While Toxic is an unrepentant maniac, she loves Petra too much to take that kind of advantage over her, besides, she's convinced Petra will accept willingly one day

Attached: bee.jpg (1500x1416, 236.57K)

Uhhh something something she's trapped in a giant pot of honey.

>Norma Osborne's master plan to capture Honey-Bee and milk her royal jelly for anti-aging cream involves a literal honeypot, shackles, and a lot of sugar water.
>All of Oscorp R&D are working overtime on the project.

I guess we're sticking with Glass Lass for F!Sandman?

Bump for more scenarios

Attached: Redcap1.png (423x509, 128.02K)

White Rabbit for Cheshire won't this end up exactly the same as the DC comics Cheshire? I feel we should find a better substitute for her.

I mean, I don't think Bee-verse Cheshire is anything similar to DC's Cheshire, so I don't think there's any confusion here. Besides, it's not like there aren't overlap in hero and villain names between the big 2, right?

Well we could have Critter and her Tanuki gang causing some shenanigans after Yokai night. A kind of humorous arc were Critter has her posse shapeshift into various heroes/ respected figures in NY society to help her steal "Valuables"

Bee
Vampires.

Like that one bloodline from vampire the Requiem that were so dangerous, literally every vampire outside of their lineage joined together to wipe them out before they could spread far enough to turn all of human AND vampire kind into mindless drones

And they still didn't get all of them.

They could be one of Norma's attempts for eternal youth that went wrong and got lost into basement somewhere, but because the "King bee" was a Nerd, they believe his LARP of them being an ancient, storied house and so does he since he's gone a bit crazy after his time being stuck with a bunch of scientists turned sycophants ghouls

Didn't JJJ fight Yokai during that event? We need more JJJ being a badass. Like when he calmly penned his own obituary during the centipede's assault on the bugle. That sort of thing

I think there was an idea where he goes full RIP AND TEAR on some spider yokai, referencing his dislike of Spider-man?

Yeah there was, think even wolverine was shocked by the sheer violence he unleashed

Those poor, poor spider bitches. Never stood a chance

Nice, user.
I’m about to start a Masks game with a Peter-Parker type who turned into a giant moth because their Dad was the Brundlefly/Sauron of Moths.

They are a menace to society!

>Toxic thinks that JJJ has a phobia of spiders, considering his reactions to various spider theme things
>So she tries to trap him in a Fear factor esc room with Big, but non venomous spiders
>Since accidentally killing her boo's boss would set her back at least a month in her "Bee Keeper plan"
>Turns out JJJ isn't fazed in the slightest by actual spiders
>The only reaction toxic manages to get from him is him wondering if they'll become an evasive species if they escape

I like the blue idea but not sold on the name
Glass Lass's outfit should be something simple and casual like Sandman's.

>I don’t have a crippling fear of spiders! Spiders have a crippling fear of ME!

>All the spiders then crawl into the corner of the glass tank Toxic shoved them and JJJ into
>They're all struggling to escape

>not sold on the name
How about Radia, from Radioactive?

Isotopia?

Indeed. Also, I always really liked the idea of Cheshire having a Diavolo like trait where he cannot have his face seen and kills anyone who sees it. What do you guys think?
Could potentially work

Radioactiva?

Petra and one of Tony’s SHIELD-funded clones.

Attached: 28F98F4C-2366-48E9-B1D0-C3AC81DAAB85.jpg (1180x1180, 132.79K)

Nice work as always.
>Even Petra's clones want a piece of her Bum(ble bee)

Cute and amazing artwork as always! I wonder where she’ll end up following civil war

really great!

I wonder how awkward Toxic would actually be on a proper date with Petra. Like can she even handle it considering how much of their interactions goes on through shenanigans

Love it, but I can't help but think the clone is thinking about using her gene template's rump as a pillow

Funny thing is that probably isn’t the first time Petra’s been in one of those outfits considering how she sometimes helps out Quinn/Dazzla in her magic act practice

Is there anything I can contribute writing wise with Glass Lass, Ghulia, The Line, or Radia?

I wouldn’t mind seeing Honey-Bee’s first encounter with each it one of them. Maybe the Radia or the Line’s origin since I’m interested in how it might differ from the original

Radia's origin
>Reba Geiger was a working class woman with no real talent or aspirations in life. Her job was mainly menial waste disposal of hazardous materials, and her last job was aiding in the decommission of an old power plant. Several trips back and forth from the plant made her lax, and one fateful day, due to unknown espionage or perhaps terrorism, someone tried to reactivate the core. While the meltdown was averted, Reba was left inside when the core was active. The men on site and scientists overseeing the decommission were astounded that she was alive, and contained her immediately for safety and research. She WAS energy, red hot and pure. Given a special containment suit, Reba realized she now had the means to lash out at the world for her unremarkable life, and take what she wanted. Who was going to stop her? She could explode....

Glass Lass origin
>Allison Kali (Alkali is one of the central ingredients of glass) is a convict who can't seem to get her life straight. She's grown up through the system, never knowing a solid home or family which led her to a life of crime. One of the few good things she believes she's done is have a son, who she gave up for adoption at a young age. Allison believed her son would be better off with a real family, at least until she made something of herself. Her life is broken, and the cracks of what's left hurting those who touch it. Reluctant to reenter her sons life, she felt she needed the cash to give him everything he deserved as recompence for not being there in the first place, which led to falling into old habits. After a botched job, Allison became wanted by the NYPD, and fled to what she thought was a defunct recycling plant. Turns out the site was finding new ways to recycle glass, thinking harmonic subatomic frequencies could reassemble shards into their old, perhaps even new shapes. Caught in the machine, torn apart and cut by a million little blades of glass, the NYPD and scientists thought Allison dead. What emerged from the pile of twinkling glass fragments was Allison, The Glass Lass

>Cindy locks herself away in a bunker to hide from Morlun
>>Cid voluntarily hides in his basement apartment to avoid thirsty women. He's basically Tenchi Masaki who just wants to harvest his fucking carrots and go to Tokyo U but alien pussy keeps attacking him
>Cid is only vaguely aware of Petra from Highschool in a "Jessica Jones = Coma girl" way. Chiefly remembers her from that one spring semester Petra was particularly sullen and into cardigans (IE Ditko-era Peter)
>Occasionally laments how lame being a dude with bee powers is. "Bruce Wayne doesn't fight crime as 'Fruit Bat'"

The Line origin
>Doctor Jane Orijn thought herself a pioneer of physics, determined to forge a career and name for herself without anything blocking her path. Though these prideful practices would be her downfall, resulting in cut corners both in safety measures and friendships. Jane was obsessed with a new method of transportation, the applications nearly endless both on Earth and the starts above. Rather than explore the dangers of punching holes through reality itself, Dr. Orijn thought that by using her "Power Pathways" she could transport matter from one point to another while also phasing through everything in-between. A sort of shortcut through the folds of reality where the flow of energy was not unlike placing a paper boat on a river. Though her hubris and obsession led to the accident that created her newfound powers and condition. No longer recognized by her peers, and refusing to let her own body/powers be the basis of another's work/career, she became The Line, and forges a new name in history as the world's best thief. There's nowhere she cannot go

All quality origins! I could definitely see them occurring in comics/a flashback

Thanks. Ghulia's was already posted so I didn't bother going into super detail. I just want to see art of these fabulous characters

Same, here’s hoping that a drawfriend takes up the challenge

As said before, Radia's suit should be blue, perhaps even neon blue. We could probably use a radiation symbol on her glass helmet in place of Electro's star mask.

Ghulia's moisture containment wrappings should look almost like a white bandage dress. Her shoulders exposed, elbow to hands covered, legs/torso covered, maybe even a few wrapping strands dangling from the back for the "dress" imagery. Use of gold might be nice.

Glass Lass should look really casual, like Sandman. Could Vi from Arcane be a good basis for her design?

You know what?
Give me a moment. I'm gonna pull out Heroforge and do this dumb shit for no reason.

Let's tweak Kraven "Bug Catcher" into "The Collector".

>Maddie
What's her orign/powers/etc again?

Ice powers, stepdaughter/daughter of Adriana Toomes aka Black Swan, not particularly interested in costumed antics, frequent target of 'Frozen' jokes

So we're calling her Winter Woman?

She doesn't have a supervillain name by choice, mostly because she thinks it's stupid

Had a weird dream last night where Sony declared that they were going to combine all the different Spider-Man universes with some character name and backstory changes to compete with the MCU and it was in a universe where Honey-Bee had an au series similar to Spider-Man 2099
I saw a movie that took place in the Venom universe and also the ASM universe except Norman’s wife was taking a more active role in the company and it was implied she would become Pixie. The movie followed Honey-Bee but instead named Penny (something) as she got stung and went through her whole origin, saving JJJ (still played by JK Simmons)
After this, JJJ hired the Scorpion to find out who the mysterious person who saved him was and he got stung by a genetically modified scorpion while investing Oscorp. After this Scorpion starts changing and kind of goes mad with power, eventually attacking the Bugle which makes Penny reveal her identity to JJJ. Btw he’s wearing his original suit without the mechanical tail. The two fight, Honey-Bee wins, Scorpion goes to jail and the prisoners make references to the events of Venom 2 and Morbius
After that JJJ gives a small speech about how he needs someone with a sting but also the ability to pollinate and hires her as a reporter/mascot and comments that she could maybe find Spider-Man’s true identity while looking at a picture of Andrew Garfield’s suit
Post credit scene had John Jameson in a healing tank being looked after by a Fantastic 4 expy called the Meteor 6 though none appear on screen

Attached: 49B74409-8F51-4036-B7BA-4D3F82F5CCFA.jpg (360x450, 33.39K)

Hey most villains hate their names because they're things the press/public use. "Winter Woman" is a fun name akin to Molten Man because WW and MM.

Maybe it's a thing Petra invents for her story for the Bugle, but Maddie herself hates it?

Petra’s a pretty nice person. She’ll probably eventually stop using it once Maddie gets mad enough
Especially since Maddie’s a cool older sister type when she’s not extremely angry

I tried. Sorry if I could get it right

Attached: Hero screenshot (3).png (1024x1024, 1.46M)

Looks great, even with Heroforge's limitations!

I've been working with the program for years now

>Honey Bee vs Glass Lass
>"Anyone tell you that your skin sparkles under the right light? It's like glitter gloss or something. Honestly I'm jealous."
>"Do you EVER shut up?!"
>"It's a nervous tick, especially when speaking with people made of sharp silicon. Which there's probably a plastic surgeon joke here somewhere with the silicon-"
>"RAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
>Glass Lass makes a pull motion with her one hand towards Honey Bee. The skyscraper behind her shatters into a thousand glistening snowflakes. Each shard now pulling towards Glass Lass, with Petra in the path of travel
>"Aw wheatcakes...."

There's already a "Collector" in the Marvel Universe, isn't there?

Perhaps rework around the term "lepidopterist"?

How about "The Entomologist"? It's still a bit of a mouthful, though...

I did remember we gave her an actual name: Saoirse Craven, so we could work with that, too

I know we’ve had light discussion of a body swap story with Peter and Petra waking up in each other’s bodies in the other’s universe but I’m now interested in a straight up universe swap
>Petra finds herself in a universe where her uncle is dead and the city is protected by a spider themed version of your male self from the sinister 6.
>Peter finds himself in a world where his greatest enemies are now a girl group with strangely hormonal feelings for his female self.

So instead of a body swap, it's Petra and her arsenal wakes up in 616 and Peter and his webslingers waking up in the Bee-verse? Petra would be scared out of her wits, but Peter would be pretty happy knowing that one version of Ben survived. Also, Bee-verse JJJ instantly distrusts Peter and calls this "Spider Man" a menace to the city and to Petra's image

Meanwhile, Petra probably befriends Peter’s JJJ and immediately rushes to the Baxter building to try and get help from Reed to return.
Possibly she meets main Doom and he learns that in an alternate universe where he has a daughter, she loves Petra

I feel like this idea retreads a lot of old ground with the body swap idea - Peter's happy that Ben's alive and the rogues aren't as dangerous as his, and Petra's scared shitless by the more aggressive rogues. I think Petra's only real upside is that Wasp isn't outright hostile to her in 616 like she is in the Bee-verse

That’s true I suppose. I think a more interesting plotline could come from the beeverse serious Sinister Six stealing some portal tech from the F4 to team up with the 616 sinister six in order to take out Spider-Man, Honey-Bee, and all of their allies

>Cid is the unfortunate end point of all harem protagonists who don’t want a relationship right now.

Honestly, I think it would be the other way around, but mostly because all of Bee's serious rogues would have no real reason to team up with each other. Pixie and Swan have a rivalry with each other, Centipede is considered too extreme, with her Saw like methods of testing people she believes are wasting their potential, Cheshire and the other mob bosses try and avoid working with "the costumed crazies", and Override is, well, Override. Unless there's a valid excuse for Glass Lass, Radia, and The Line to work together and kill Honey-Bee, I don't think Bee would have a legitimate "serious" Sinister Six

Maybe keep Petra and her rogues in the bee-verse but bring Peter and his rogues over. Could make for a challenge to get Peter home when most of Petra’s support system would hate Peter and the other heroes would dismiss him initially for being associated with Petra.

I dunno, Override seems like the one most willing to team up if it’s to kill Honeybee. Only problem is that her… enthusiastic personality… would make her a prime target for quips and loosing her cool. If Toxic helps Petra, she’d ditch the fight to 1v1 the frog girl.

>"That damn frog is turning Honeybee gay!"
>"Calm Down JJJ they're just friends...I think"

Override is willing to team up with others, but are others willing to team up with her? Are there other villains outside of Override who outright want Petra out of the picture?

Last threads proposed the idea of the equivalent of the Goblin Nation/Kingdom. The Purple Pixie and her Unseelie Court.
Aside from Pixie and Redcap, there could be analogues for Lilly Hollister and Carlie Cooper. Perhaps some other villains join her, the ones with an actual grudge towards Honey-Bee like Ringleader, Dragonfly and the Bug Catcher.
And of course, Cheshire would be funding the operation from the shadows; because he'd still see Honey-Bee as a problem to be dealt with.

Attached: Superior-Spider-Man-28-Spoilers-Preview-Amazing-Spider-Man-Goblin-Nation-5.jpg (900x1366, 353.54K)

>Toxic: I don't know why you're so against us being a thing, Petra. We have great chemistry!
>Petra: Every time we meet, you kiss me on the lips against my will after I tell you, CONSTANTLY, that I don't like it.
>Toxic: I thought you were just playing hard to get!
>Petra: Your lipstick has mind-altering toxins that make me act like an idiot!
>Toxic: All my toxins do is bring out the real you, honest!
>Petra: THE REAL ME DOESN'T WANT TO WEAR SKIMPY OUTFITS!

Like Superior, it would be a great chance to help Petra grow and develop as a character. She'd be terrified to learn the counterparts of her friends are outright monsters, dead or in jail; and that everything she takes for granted doesn't exist or simply out of reach for Spider-Man.
Spider-Man is hated, seen as a freak and distrusted by the authorities. He got Gwen and her dad killed by mistake. He can't seem to win no matter how hard he tries, got killed once and despite being as much as a hero as she is; at the end of the day his life sucks.

And like Spider-Men, the warp could involve a convenient allignment between a glitch in Mysterio's tech, and one of Quinn's spells backfiring.
Peter Parker finds himself in front of a very confused with dressed like a witch, while Petra is staring at a creepy guy with a fishbowl for a head.

I have this weird idea for the Spider Slayer. Name 'em what you want, but the basic concept is this
>After a bunch of unsuccessful models, they move onto cybernetics.
>Those fail as well, BUT then they get a bright idea.
>Instead of trying to put what a machine can do into a human, why not do the opposite and put what a human can do into a machine?
Basically, instead of biology augmented by technology, it's a sort of "Reverse Cyborg" in that it's technology augmented by biological elements, enabling it to do things that a living organism can, but enhanced and complimented by it's technological elements. Such as
>Self-repair automatically
>Think complex thoughts on the fly, including a sense of intuition
>Become stronger over time
All that jazz.

So what's the impetus behind their conflict with Honey-Bee? Is this another take on a paper's failed mascot, like Hornet?

I think that could be rather cool, though I actually had a few other ideas regarding Carlie.
Personally I thought that her transformation could take a different form and be the result of one of Quinn’s spells since another thread suggested they could be roommates
One thing I think could be really interesting is seeing Peter interact with Petra’s Gwen, Ben, George, and everyone else he failed to save. Sure it’s a version that’s still alive, but they’re also versions who never knew Peter Parker

Something tells me Doom wouldn’t be against using Override as an asset to serve his nefarious deeds. Either as a mercenary (sometimes paid with Jeanne’s belongings), or turning her into a cyborg devoid of free will

I'm thinking that in order to keep in line with the Pixie having derivates based off fairies instead of goblins, Carlie could be the Banshee?
While M!Lilly (Lincoln?) could be this huge mofo in an armor patterned after a Dullahan or a Green Knight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Spider-Man_enemies

So who are we missing?
>Kingpin
We've ruled that he's more of a DD villain by this point, so Bee-verse Kingpin is unchanged
>Hydroman
>Tinkerer
>Human Fly
>Will o Wisp
>Big Wheel
>Morlun

That could be pretty interesting. Especially if we focus on the future sight aspect of the banshee more so than the wail
I also enjoy the hilarious mental image of M!Lilly cramped into the chest of a Dullahan mech

Is there a tombstone?

>Big Wheel
Big Ball
>Tombstone
Gravesite.

Any images of gravesite?

The Enforcers, the Rose, Stunner, Lady Octopus, Carrion, Shriek, Jester, Shadra, the Queen, the second Electro, the other Kravinoffs, Sin-eater, Doppelganger, Spidercide, Calypso, Stegron, Silvermane and Trapster.

I just made it up now so no

Already exists.
Sculpture. Basically a giant woman who looks like a living marble statue. Less thuggish and more of a cunning, cultured individual like Spectacular Tombstone.

From the previous thread:
>Sculpture (?), who resembles a living marble statue and is more in line with Spectacular Tombstone, being ominous and scary smart.

Although if you guys want to switch it over to Gravesite, I'd love to hear your ideas for her

>Big Ball
>rolls around in a giant mechanical ball
>When she gets out of it it turns out she also has ridiculously massive tits

Perhaps mix Carlie and Watanabe? Have the Banshee be a composite with Wraith, where she used some sort of ghostly powers to fight crime and solve cases after breaking free from the Pixie's control?

>Like spectacular tombstone
Based

I also had the name "Monolilith" if you like that

Monolith definitely fits the idea of a tall, toned, and classy woman who towers over all who would oppose her
I’d imagine she frequently attends some of the Kingpin’s parties where the two chat as friends since both value their own relationships and loyalty far too much to cheat
That could be cool. Perhaps an accidental drinking of one of Quinn’s potions plus a control chip/accessory from Pixie

As a possible origin, turns out that all the magical shit that Quinn hoards and does has sort of warped reality in her apartment. There's crazy things going on like ghosts showing up to live there from time to time, there's a phone that rings at late night only to sputter profanities and roaches and mice develop sentience and fight over the kitchen.
But its a really cheap apartment, so Carlie Cooper does not want to leave. And besides, Quinn is a great roommate who never messes with her.
Turns out that exposure to the fuckery in the apartment is slowly warping Carlie, and at some point, she wakes up looking like a Banshee. Frightened, Carlie escapes and wanders around the city for a while, until she comes across the Pixie; who starts controlling/influencing her to become evil and get back at the world for shunning her Banshee appearance.

That could be a fun origin, and I’d imagine HB eventually manages to work together a magi-chem cure to her condition in order to allow her to go back to normal and even possibly resist some future magic fuckery
Though it might be fun if Carlie had some trouble with a few random magical transformations in the future, like the kinds of things you see in kids shows as just a common inconvenience she has to deal with

>Petra: Quinn, is this outfit necessary?
>Quinn: Have you ever watched a magic show? The magician always needs a lovely assistant to distract the audience, and I can't think of a better distraction than your posterior!

>Petra helps Quinn practice but never does it in public
>Quinn worries that she won’t be able to do a proper show without Petra’s charm
>later Dazzla pairs up with one of the Bee clones who wore skimpier outfits during the wrestling matches who likes to show off

I'd think Carlie keeps some degree of banshee powers, perhaps can become invisible, levitate, give off a scary aura and detect people in immediate danger considering Banshees were omens of death.
So she becomes the Wraith/Banshee, in order to do her police work more efficiently. I'd go to the extent of combining the names like we did with Jeanne, and call her Yuri Cooper or Carly Watanabe.

Great, now I have a mental image of live-action Petra looking like Liz Olsen in Wandavision.

Attached: Wanda.png (681x727, 593.81K)

Atomica

>Atomica
It's been done to death unfortunately. Radia seems to be the popular vote right now

I was gonna say she calls herself Madame Curie for shits and giggles.

Attached: tumblr_ngg6oapvlD1tszwcio1_500.jpg (500x381, 24.85K)

>Clone: “So you want an assistant to help you on stage… and you want me to wear this specific costume? Why?”
>Quinn: “Oh you know… to distract the public… and you got a nice butt for it, I’m sure they’ll like it…”
>Clone *remembering the wrestling matches*: “Ah, I see! You will strip me up on stage as a distraction! It is true those who attended my fights loved it. It is logical.”
>Quinn *flustered*: “Waaaah?! No-no-no-no-no… NO! I can’t do that! And there’ll be children watching!”
>Clone *reflecting on that new piece of information*: “Pardon me. There weren’t any children in my wrestling days. So it’s just the outfit? No stripping at all?”
>Quinn *still a bit red*: “Absolutely no need!”
>Quinn, to herself l: Though I wouldn’t mind in private.

Sort of like Blade Wolf from MGR. It's basically at gunpoint to be the "Honey Hunter" or get the killswitch.

>Quinn keeps a Bee as a "reference model" for her commissions
>A good chunk of them are super lewd

I disagree with changing the name, but I do like the idea of her using some minor ghost powers in police work and in navigating the horrors of Quinn’s apartment
She’s been through a pretty horrific transformation, I think she deserves a little fun

>navigating the horrors of Quinn’s apartment

I'd be amazing if Quinn did a killing in money during the halloween season by giving tours of her apartment. A full show complete with ghosts, living pumpkins, paid yokai workers, crazy creatures and even a demon or two doing a dance number like the Mindless Ones in Nextwave.
Turns out Quinn's apartment has been warped so much by her magic collection, that there's rooms that grow incredibly huge, are mazes or lead to other dimensions and places.

Attached: e66ffd5173db7a19bd1cb7ff2a323704._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg (1280x1942, 308K)

>In the absence of White Rabbit, Quinn’s assistant fully embraces the playboy bunny theme, though her mannerisms make her more cute than sexy
>eventually while they’re practicing, Dazzla realizes that her assistant’s current name is HB-33
>this begins Quinn and Carlie’s quest to find a fitting name for the cute bee

>Mr. Ditkovitch is fine with the tours so long as Quinn gives him a percentage of the cut
>he also has a rule that Quinn keep her weirdness in her apartment and takes it with her if she leaves

Oh, and it's got the abilities it needs to take her on
>Strength/Durability
>Back thrusters
>A chest cannon
>The ability to whip out blades from it's arms

So who'd fund the "Honey Hunters"? IIRC JJJ funded the Spider Slayers in the original continuity, but since JJJ is funding Honey-Bee, who'd pick up the slack? One of the gangs?

Do you guys think that as part of her bee powers one of them is exploding a male's penis after sex?

Attached: 6.jpg (1024x576, 114.52K)

No, that's one of Drone's

I like to imagine that Johnny and Cid are both scared by the possibility. especially when the normally sweet and shy Petra gets the crazy eyes and jumps onto them during some private romantic moments Toxic obviously abuses this possibility to suggest she’s Petra’s one true love also it’s kind of hilarious that Petra might literally have Pet as a pet name

Cid moreso, since he was the one that got stung by an irradiated bee, but I bet he and Johnny confide in each other, especially since Cid isn't actually interested in Petra romantically or sexually

>Six-Arms saga
>Either by one of Quinn's fuckups, the Lizard giving Petra an experimental formula to increase her powers or even a special chemical dart from the Collector, Petra begins mutating
>The initial changes are comical in nature, with Petra's butt growing larger and permanently blushed, breaking safety razors as she tries to shave because she's growing bristles, Petra starts acting more flirty than usual and even slutty towards both Cid and Johnny
>Then it gets scary
>Her eyes become a solid black, there's antennae growing in her forehead and she realizes there's a stinger growing in her lower back
>Tries to act cool and consults everyone, only for the Lizard to say GOOD NEWS, YOU'RE SHEDDING YOUR INFERIOR HUMAN SELF! and inform Petra she's mutating into a humanoid bee
>Something happens, and Petra begins mutating into an insectoid monster while she's fighting one of her villains
>The villain in turn is frightened, because the Bee starts trying to jab her/him with a massive stinger
>The Avengers show up to capture and restrain her, escaping but the Bee manages to beat the strike team and fly away
>Now its up to Petra's friends, the clones and other superheroes to capture and cure her before the Collector gets her

Attached: 620b3ff29c5fe1a4455598f692464b91.jpg (850x940, 288.15K)

>Cid and Johnny are used as bait to attract the almost-feral Petra
>At the last moment, Reed injects Petra with the antidote, turning her back to normal
>But both Johnny and Cid swear there's a particularly lustful look in her eyes when she sees them

Some shadow agency who think Honey Bee is a good one to test their new supermachine on

>after being cured, an almost unconscious Petra crawls over to the two and starts clinging to them
>due to her super strength it’s near impossible to remove her from their bodies

>After all's said and done, most of Petra's friends and allies are happy she's back to normal
>But Cid and Johnny, for the weeks to follow, act awkwardly around her, despite her not remembering how feral and lustful she acted in her monster bee form

Toxic is seething, because she told the two guys about the bee penis in hope she’s the one who administer the cure, and gets the hug

Override has been strogged by Doom, and in delicious irony, turned into Jeanne’s bodyguard.

Jeanne is in horror both due to the fact that her psycho stalker got turned into a machine, but also that she will be followed by that… thing… 24/7, everywhere.

Doom has stripped the free will from Override, but he didn’t take into account that a small detachment of bionanites containing Override’s mind escaped his vigilance, and reprogrammed the body to give its free will back. Unbeknownst to all, Override is back, but she keeps to herself. After all, Doom gave her the perfect spot to be near her beloved. Since she has to follow Toxic constantly due to her instructions, she can enter the shower while Jeanne is taking it, watch her sleep every night… and get as close as she likes. And since it’s her father who assigned the cyborg to Jeanne, she can’t do anything against it.

It is quite tantalizing, yet oh so deliciously good.

You know, even though this is an alternate universe, and it probably wouldn’t happen, there’s a part of me that still wonders how Jeanne and Petra would have factored into Doom’s Battleworld given all the things he’s done for his daughter and the memory alteration present on that superplanet

There were talks about how the Honey-Bee movies would go, so I imagine there's an alternate timeline where that happen.
There would be a few Petras living in different earths, but only one Toxic who is Valeria's half-sister and Sue's daughter in Doom's crazy ass battleworld history.
Also, that Toxic LOVES the A-Force world.
Shit, she's probably even baroness to that domain.

Attached: 16787868.jpg (540x320, 50.37K)

>Toxic gets to live her perfect life as a glamorous baroness with more flashy superpowers in the alternate history of Battleworld
>Petra is finally her beautiful wife and she gets to have a public marriage for all of Battleworld to see
>all of her friends her to live in luxury with her in her castle
>There’s no Johnny to compete with her
>Override is locked in the dungeon behind several adamantium doors
>the bee clones are her adoring and loyal servants who fulfill her every command
>this is literally Heaven for her

Toxic goes berserk when she discovers the 616 heroes are trying to undo that world, and worse, Petra joined them because she learned that Battleworld is something that shouldn't be. So, while TChalla and Namor swarm Castle Doom with their zombie army, Toxic and Petra are fighting each other in a very, very sad battle.

>please Pet! Think about what you’re doing. We could live here together in a utopia
>we’ll be happy, all our friends will be happy! It will be perfect!
>please Petra, don’t throw this life away. I promise I could give you a life so amazing you’ll never want anything ever again because you’ll already have everything
>please… I love you… I know I’m bad at showing it sometimes but I really really love you more than anyone else. I want you to be happy forever so please Petra! Come back to me, be my Queen, and I promise I’ll be a good wife. I… I don’t want to lose everything we had… I don’t want to lose you

Reminds me of Asriel when he was begging us to let him win

House of M anyone? Like the fake Peter deciding to put an end to the illusion even if that erases him because that’s what heroes do?

>their battle ends with Petra jabbing Jeanne with her stingers, because none of the two are willing to surrender
>Jeanne collapses in Petra's arms, mortally wounded and shocked because she was sure Petra wasn't going to go for the kill
>They exchange an 'i love you' as a goodbye while Battleworld is torn apart and the multiverse is rebuilt
>The next time they meet in their restored earth, Petra and Jeanne feel odd and a little bit sad, but they can't pinpoint why

Attached: Battleworld destruction.png (1200x1845, 1.95M)

>As she’s dying Petra also chooses to stab herself in the heart as the multiverse is restructured
>we’re a modern Romeo and Juliet, huh
>I think we’re both Juliet

I like to imagine that Toxic focuses more on treating Petra well after their worlds are restored, having a bit of a subconscious remnant of the memory their marriage

I will never understand fanfiction and doing fan works you have all this creativity that you could be making money off of them if you didn't attach it to Spider-Man.

So, we know that they don't end together in the end. What if Jeanne ends with a clone that's closest in nature to Petra? Maybe one of the few who want to become individualists and avoid the swarm.

This project is a hobby. I have my own stuff that I work on as well since I’m constantly generating creativity and need a few outlets to vent so I don’t go insane
That’s possible although I also remember liked the idea of her dating the second Jackpot, even if their relationship could be… messy

I get that but all you have to do is just divorces from the Marvel Universe or if you really want to just make obvious parodies of them and you'd be able to profit off of it.

What are you, a Ferengi? Not everything is about profit. Somethings are for fun alone, autist

Is the doe short or a kid? And would she still be Russian?

I'm not certain, I think she's just a short, petite young woman, considering she is apparently dating bronze bear

Had a dream last night that through some loopholes law shenanigans Disney/Marvel claim Honeybee and our ideas and make them real... but they pick what they like

We might eventually divorce it and fuse it with some other co projects to cover the holes together (like puzzle pieces) but fit now we’re just having fun
She and BB are around Petra’s age, but despite any age, she’s still very much a womanlet

Attached: 76B4FC9A-E1F9-442A-A051-F2E2BE7901C3.png (495x582, 77.74K)

What was it like? I’m guessing we still got Petra’s extremely marketable villain friend group, and mascot Honey-Bee, with changes to make Killer Bee (my name for Toxic x Petra) canon

Can you imagine the shitstorm that would happen if Disney mentioned they stole a concept from Yea Forums?

I've only skimmed these threads but the idea of a cheerful but meek superheroine ending up in a relationship with a literal toxic domineering lesbian supervillain tickles my love for femdom.

That's all, bye.

They’ll be too busy shipping the girls to care and anyone who tries to attack Honey-Bee will get attacked by rabid romance and cute girl fans
I’m glad you enjoyed our little gay frog’s unrequited romance user

Since the Rhino is really strong is she supposed to be fast? and I guess the opposite of a Russian would probably be in Australian since Russia's cold and Australia's hot so she just a fast Australian womanlet?

I feel like they would make the writer take credit for making the thread since Yea Forums is anonymous no one could prove they made it unless Op took a screenshot of him making the first the thread.

Well they immediately went into making comics out of it, but similar to Khamala they blew it out of proportion too soon, plus they put some of Yea Forums‘s most despised writers on it, who barely understood wholesomeness is the whole point and wanted to make their own thing.

They’ll weasel out of it saying it was fan-inspired and still it’s a marvel ip

I think she’s still strong since part of her pain thing is panicking like a Doe and running through walls to escape, though I like the idea of her being fast too
She basically has super strong muscles shd skin and a near indestructible skeleton from an experimental treatment meant to cure her since she grew up super frail
I’ll admit the mental image of seeing her speed around the city and screaming in Australian is very entertaining

>Doe's debut is Petra thinking she's just a kid, and that all the destruction is from an accomplice who's taking advantage of a little girl.
>Doe: I'M NOT A KID!
>Doe headbutts Petra in the gut so hard she crashes through a brick wall.

We never established if Petra would be the dominant or submissive one in a relationship.
I personally lean towards being submissive because of her wholesome personality, plus a hidden desire to be made helpless because of how powerful she normally is.

Eh, i kinda want to see Leah write Toxic and Petra. Sounds like the kind of crazy, kinky shit she'd be into. And in the best possible outcome, we get Gurihiru as artists.

How old is the frenemy group?
18-22, with Maddie being the oldest one?

The real question is which things is Petra specifically into? Would she just enjoy being tied up, or handcuffed? Or would she have developed a taste for being paralyzed, forced to move via armor, or having her mind altered
Yes, that has the potential to be hot and might actually be pretty wholesome in the end
Maddie is definitely the oldest but I think most meet around the 16-17 range and then become the full friends we see in most stories here in the 18-22 range
They might have a few moments of Maddie managing to buy some booze for the squad and keeping it all cold with her powers

>They might have a few moments of Maddie managing to buy some booze for the squad and keeping it all cold with her powers

Imagine a story where Doe (who isn't too keen on drinking) gets drunk thanks to Toxic spiking her fruit juice and now they have to stop a very drunken Doe from carving a path of destruction through Manhattan.
It plays like Godzilla 98's opening, where you see cars and buildings being torn apart by something hidden, people freak out and flee thinking its the Hulk or the Juggernaut; and then whoever is left, sees this tiny russian teenager beelining drunkenly and demolishing everything in her path.

>The real question is which things is Petra specifically into?
Bondage and paralysis, plus being snared in her own honey-bombs. She likes to roleplay being captured by villains.
If she ever ended up with Toxic, she'd want the sensation of being mind-controlled and forced into demeaning outfits as a villainess's living trophy, in addition to the above.

I think it would be funny if any people she ended up with were always shocked by how utterly kinky Honey-Bee actually is
She spends so much time cultivating a nice and wholesome image, and yet, just below the surface she has some utterly depraved desired

>she outfreaks the Mandrill and the Purple Man in different occasions
>they'd rather get into a fight with Moon Knight or Punisher than trying a mind control thing over Honey-Bee

I think it's less that she's depraved and more that she just wants to let off steam. In her everyday life Petra has to deal with the stress of being stronger than most people around her, on top of her villains regularly threatening her and her loved ones. Having time set aside to be vulnerable is her way of unwinding, she's still a wholesome girl. That, and she knows someone like Toxic desperately needs a win every now and then, even if it's fake.

>the best part is nobody ever believes them
>everyone they tell always accuses them of trying to defame her cute and wholesome image by spreading rumors. even other villains don’t believe them
>the only people who know are Deadpool who keeps it a secret out of respect, and Charles Xavier who’s too embarrassed to talk about it and how he accidentally discovered it during some kind reading
That’s true, however I still like to think that she does enjoy it quite a bit
What makes Petra so wholesome, unlike others, is that she keeps her sex life private and only does kinky stuff with people she loves also bees are naturally inclined to give/take orders depending on if they’re a queen or worker

Not as much as depraved, but she's VERY kinky and whatever they throw at her, just makes Petra hotter.
Purple Man cannot break her like he did to Jessica Jones, and the Mandrill won't ever tell why he developed a fear of Honey-Bee and surrendered when he got caught by Daredevil.

>Petra is torn between hating how Toxic forces lewd situations onto her because it's out of her control, and loving said situations because Toxic is the most adept at hitting all of her kinks
>Literal "I've got you pinned to the wall by your own honey bomb, and now I'm going to forcefully kiss you with a toxin that keeps you fully aware but unable to resist anything I tell you to do" type shit.
>The two manage to enter a healthy relationship only when they manage to set boundaries and talk about their limits.
>Or that "hates that she loves it" dynamic never goes away.

Huh, so I feel like a lot of anons here like to ship Jeanne and Petra, but there’s an equal about of shipping with Johnny and Cid and also quite a few straight gags
So, just to get the uncomfortably tedious paperwork out of the way on Honey-Bee’s sexuality, I must ask… is the bee bi?

How would you anons feel about a /qst/ thread about Honey-Bee? A Bee Hero Quest, if you will.

I’m fine with it as long as I know where and when it is so that I can either watch silently or act as the little devil on Petra’s shoulder… or whatever her name becomes in the qst thread

I'll see about writing up something and starting it at the next Honey-Bee thread. I'm not the best writefag, so it'll give me time to think of a basic plot, hopefully.

Based on what we've seen so far, I have to assume yes.

>during one of her kidnapping “dates” Toxic accidentally leaves a tube of lipstick with a mind affecting toxin at Petra’s house
>Petra thinks it’s hers and tries it out one day
>later, Toxic tries kissing her again, and as a result of the queen bee DNA, Toxic is affected instead and temporarily becomes Petra’s “worker bee” willing to do anything she asks

bump

Attached: Bee-ing a Hero Cross Stitch Card.jpg (360x489, 31.24K)

I don't know if Toxic would willingly spike Doe's drink. Maybe it's more Toxic spikes a drink meant for Petra, but Doe is the one who ends up drinking it. But other than that, yeah, it would be pretty funny. Especially if no one, not even Petra, can stop her during her drunken rampage, and only catch up to her when she's all tuckered out

Something like this.
These are just the first design of clothes, but if someone wants to change it - go for it.

And other HBs de.catbox.moe/cfr6cf.jpg
Thought it would be funny de.catbox.moe/ejrvux.png and base on de.catbox.moe/tj36sy.jpg

Attached: Bees buzzing.png (1182x1184, 941.35K)

That is honestly just adorable and I’m so glad you made this! Nice work user
The issue with tracking her is that most Doe rampages happen in a straight line. This one is happening in a stumbling zig zag from drunkenness that’s near impossible to predict

Super! Especially this sulk Toxic

From past threads I remember that there was a joke about Enigma name - despite it everyone knows her (or something like this)

Nice one!

Snow Queen! Her chilling gaze is excellent, love the design

Fantastic work!

Adorable! The comic with the clones is pretty funny, too!

Thanks!
Also I want to try Mantis. Any ideas\references for her?

Attached: lilBeetle.png (268x240, 104.9K)

Well, I think the original idea for Mantis is a Highlander type deal where there are multiple different people and costumes vying for the title of "Mantis" that spills out on to the streets and Petra has to stop all of them. So each Mantis would have a different design with different abilities, in my mind, at least.

I guess some commonalities would be scythe blades at the wrist and Mantis-like helmet or mask? Other than that, the other accoutrements would be up to the individual wielder?

Not sure if we're still going for that, though, since it's been a while since anyone brought up Mantis

Well, the fun thing about mantis is that you can use any design and it’s all canon since they have the whole Highlander “there can only be one” thing going on
But I do like the idea of one potentially being camo colored, or one wielding a scythe or sickle
Maybe take some inspiration from the crazy head shape for the helmet

Attached: A701E57C-1631-4DE5-B2F6-1C114A4CEFE4.jpg (400x246, 18.1K)

What colors should Lurker (Prowler) be? Any significant costume or background details?

Well, Prowler is mainly purple with green, maybe Lurker is mostly green with purple? Or Red? She's supposed to be more of a Robin-hood-esque villain who's stealing to build up a nest egg for Miley, so maybe something more Robin Hood inspired? Or maybe go full edge and make it black with red, which Miley will inherit into her own costume?

Red and yellow? Previous post suggested a ribbon ponytail instead of a cape

I like the idea of making it red and black and possibly taking some inspiration from Robin as well as Robin Hood
Any ideas on how to change the mask though? I though maybe it would become a partial mask instead of a full hood but I’m unsure
Also posting femMiles for inspiration

Attached: F6006BC5-FC5E-4E4F-A6BE-985758AC9AF5.jpg (1200x675, 111K)

Thanks, I already have some ideas. I'll start with the simplest green praying mantis, and then we'll see how it goes
What about her human color palette?
In my memory, Abner was anything - red-haired, brown-haired, black-haired and even blond (in a color error), like his skin color.
The simplest that came to mind - lush dark red hair and slightly dark skin (maybe tan)

Attached: 2.jpg (600x900, 127K)

Honestly the Highlander thing going on means you can portray the mantis with any appearance, race, or gender. Just follow what you think looks cool and you’ll be fine. Though I do like the idea of red hair

Then there should be some green if your taking inspiration from RobinHOOD as well as Robin.

>Not a single character is male
>pedo shit
Kys coomer

Drawfags like you make these threads great.

>None of the girls are prepubescent.
Where's the pedo shit?

You're a goldenGod,, draw king

Really cute! My favourite is the right one

Short hair Petra best Petra!

Since both of you love her so much, do either of you wanna name the short haired bee clone?

Well, maybe instead of a cape, we give her a literal hood, like Spider Gwen?

Beatrice. If we're keeping to a P convention, Patty.

As far as personality goes, she seems like the tomboy type who puts on a cocky persona to hide her Petra wholesomeness, but is secretly the most emotionally vulnerable.

Patricia (for Patrician tastes)

Changing my suggestion to this.

>If we're keeping to a P convention, Patty.
I don't see why we would considering we have Belle (aka F!Ben Reilly) and Lilith (aka F!Cletus). But aside from that, do we have a convention in mind? Maybe all named after flowers (i.e. Bluebell for Belle, and Lilith could be the odd clone out?)

Patty sounds like an absolutely adorable clone and I love her tomboyish feel. She seems like the type to be more active and independent in her actions but secretly wants to defend someone and craves validation
I think we can make a few exceptions if we keep the flower rule simply because some clones randomly gain names from people they interact with
For Patricia I could see one of the X-Men or students naming her in order to help her be more of an individual

DRAWFRIENDS I SUMMON THEE! We need designs for
>Radia
>Ghulia
>The Line
>Glass Lass
>The Lurker

Even though Patty is a clone, she has that aggressively independent little sister energy because she doesn't want to stay in Petra's shadow, but having her identity so strongly linked to her "big sister" is extremely comforting and a source of pride. She has a tendency to act first and rush headlong into danger, which often gets her into perilous situations, but it also made her the best improviser among the clones, and even Petra to an extent.

Real cute… also how would Wolverine fare considering he’ll have 20+ daughterus to dote over?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LSnodlBKmf8

I had a funny skip in mind while at work, where the boys at Xavier’s school try to ask the clones has partners for prom night. Biggest issue is they are always together, which is 20 times more embarrassing (especially if rejected).

Toxic goes by, telling the boys she’ll show them how it’s done, and ask one of them. The clone turns to concert with her sisters, and tells Jeanne this… they’ll all go with Toxic. Everyone, Jeanne included, got taken aback by that. Later Jeanne is dressed with for the prom, with all the clones at her arms, and the guys without dates eyeing her grumpily. Some comments how greedy Toxic is.

I love these ideas and this clone. Is it safe to say we settled on a name?

Attached: patty.png (696x1184, 291.25K)

I guess she's Patricia, aka Patty, now! Maybe her "clone" name is Peppermint, and all the other X-students call her Patty after the Peanuts character, so she adopted Patty/Patricia as her "real" name?

Pretty much

No, they call her Patty because of Peppermint Patties!

>All the X-students come up with different nicknames for her
>None of them can decide on a single one
>They all just end up using Patty and Pepper interchangeably

Isn't that the character's name from Peanuts? Peppermint Patty?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peppermint_Patty

What would she asks?

they're also a delicious chocolate treat filled with peppermint paste

Radia glowing blue gives me awesome Godzilla vibes. Could even do a Spectacular or ASM2 thing where she’s trying to hide her suit with civilian clothes
>Radia goes to grocery store to pick up a snack
>Irritated by the wait in line, trying to ignore the people staring
>Her temper causes room temperature to rise and her popcorn starts popping in the bag
>Credit card is ruined being in her coat pocket, cash is ash, and change is red hot
>Frustration causes her to start leeching off the power grid, and fight Honey Bee

>Toxic goads Pepper into a trap to try and kidnap her for a date, taking advantage of her hotheadedness.
>Is carrying her back when twenty angry clones show up to protect their littlest sister.
>ohcrap.jpg
>Toxic never tries anything to Pepper again.

>Left is a prankster who specializes in in-fight banter, practical jokes, and slapstick comedy. She wears a silly headband mask and loves to make people laugh.
>Center is the straight-laced, serious "leader" who tries to emulate Petra the most. She takes the role of the wise sister and is the one who watches after the other clones whenever Petra is away. Her costume is simple and practical.
>Right (Patty) is the youngest, and is an aggressive tomboy with the biggest urge to be a heroine. Is a gymnast in her spare time, and cut her hair to stand out from the rest of the clones. Intentionally designed her costume to be sexier as a response to the perception that Honey-Bees are "cutesy," but she gets extremely flustered when complimented.

That sounds hilarious and tragic at the same time.

This sounds like an argument amongst the clones/ xmen/ frenemies about where Pepper/ Patty's name actually came from

I'm noticing Toxic is a lot more rapey in this thread

Also Override ref sheet

Attached: Override.png (2194x1320, 1.99M)

Doom chose the wrong time to explain what Droit du seigneur/ ius primae noctis meant

should we update the look to make her more cyborg-like as in

That would be later appearances, once Doom converted her to Toxic's bodyguard. But her original appearance should be as per the ref sheet

>I'm noticing Toxic is a lot more rapey in this thread
Well, Toxic could also mean "Toxic relationships" in addition to poisonous frogs

This makes me think of this scene in Naruto, with Toxic playing Sakura and Honeybee Sasuke
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kp0s3KWRl4U

Sounds like Toxic would love the left or middle the most. She definitely has a soft spot for people trying to cheer her up

Lilith is Kaine.
F!Cletus is named Claire.

So accurate for Electro

My bad, got characters mixed up in my head

Attached: Lilith1.png (1071x1500, 846.87K)

Bump

Attached: Honey-Bee2.jpg (1265x1364, 211.03K)

I feel like a lot of Toxic’s arc is learning how to actually overcome those toxic aspects and grow as a person. Learning to forge an actually good relationship

Why isn’t there a wiki page or pastebin or anything to note all this? Most other Yea Forums creations got one and it’d make it a lot easier to remember the characters

Problem with wanting a wiki page is no one wants to be the one to make it. Plus what information would you put in it? We got some divergence in the threads from time to time.

>wiki
Someone's got to do it
>Plus what information would you put in it?
idk, maybe a biography or something? Maybe a pastebin would help, but as you said, no one wants to be the one to pull the trigger

That could be pretty funny, especially if she buts in and declares her own name in a desire to end the conservation and show her own name

So what would she choose, Patty or Pepper?

I think Xavier would convince her to choose Patricia with her preferring the nickname Patty

Yep.
She starts as an attention hungry individual who does stunts and commits crime to be popular, much like Screwball. But (like the other girls) evolves over time and while she still harbors a huge crush on her "arch enemy" and forces her into lewd Ranma 1/2-esque situations, she improves as a person and eventually realizes Petra is not for her.
At this point, its not clear if she ends with Jackpot or a bee clone that is the closest one to Petra.

This is adorable, user.
I'm calling the one in the left Piper, and no one can stop me.

For Radia inspiration, here's footage of reactors starting up
youtube.com/watch?v=JvgF83OHV9c

Yeah, I really like that kind of story for Toxic and I’m honestly glad to see her evolve. I also like that despite some lewdness she never really goes TOO far with Petra. also I’m kinda starting to ship Jeanne and Piper now

Bump with a prompt for Critter:
>Erika Whelan was a young intern at a genetics lab
>At some point, Erika discovered the lab was the facade of a HYDRA operation
>Erika decided to bail and expose them to the authorities, only to be caught and taken to Arnim Zola; who decided to use her as a guinea pig for a new experiment using animal DNA
>Erika was transformed into a humanoid raccoon, and the shock of it sent her on a destruction path through the facility, and she managed to escape using her newlyfound animal speed, agility and strength
>Incapable of communicating beyond chirping and hissing, Erika was almost driven insane and began nesting in a landfill
>This happened roughly at the same time Honey-Bee started her career, and there could be background references to a "cryptid" seen in random places over New York, usually described as a giant raccoon
>At some point, they crossed paths while Petra was on the trail behind several homeless people disappearances; and Petra attacked, thinking the giant raccoon humanoid was responsible for them
>Like real raccoons, Erika went berserk and attacked Honey-Bee very violently, forcing the heroine to retreat during their first encounter
>Following other leads, Petra realized the "Critter" wasn't guilty, but a darker, more malevolent being (Tarantula Hawk, aka Carnage)
>Critter is usually left alone, since she's happy with rummaging in garbage cans and bins, or nesting in her landfill; and she has the power to seemingly pop up in every garbage can at the less expected moment
>Usually, Critter only hisses and growls at whoever sees her emerging from the can, and flees away; but can get incredibly violent when the need arises
>After the yokai attack, Critter is usually seen leading a large troop of tanuki who raid junkyards, back alleys and empty foodcourts every night

Attached: istockphoto-1177473493-170667a.jpg (416x416, 92.96K)

So Critter, here, isn't much of a villain, more like an occasional nuisance?

>Critter peeking out of a trashcan to see Yokai night in full swing after sleeping for two days after a very successful pizzeria heist

Basically.
More of a gag element that shows up from time to time and only on very rare occasions reminds the reader she's an actual dangerous creature with claws and fangs.
But she looks like an anime raccoon girl a la BNA, so its kinda rare for anyone to take her seriously at first sight.

>Critter challenges a massive tanuki warchief to a battle, because she sees him as a threat to her landfill
>Critter absolutely demolishes him in 1v1 combat and becomes the new leader of the tanuki tribe

Attached: 1594696500.feve_bnapeekaboosticker.jpg (1280x963, 99.55K)

Drawthread actually answered the more Toxic art request
Cool

Attached: 10997906-3349-4681-975D-F6C81AE0CC35.jpg (2903x2395, 1.66M)

So mentally, is she more beast than human?