Start with the Greeks like Yea Forums suggested

>start with the Greeks like Yea Forums suggested
>now I spend my evenings cruising public parks for sixteen year old boys to fuck between the thighs (legal in my country btw)

Don't start with the gayreeks just read whatever the h*ck you want

Attached: 83934873.jpg (3024x4032, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AdonisGeorgiadesHomosexualityInAncientGreeceTheMythIsCollapsing
theschooloflife.com/shop/us/fashion/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is there anything more embarrassing than seeing mid-20's white men wearing 'street culture' clothing like snapbacks, basketball sneakers etc? The entire culture is working against you, the doctors trying to snip off the tip of your penis in the hospital, college admissions and job placement being manipulated against you for 'diversity', when you're in the workforce you have to content with subjecting yourself to rampant usury just to get by and raise a family, so many other issues but yet like a good little golem you emulate the 'cool black people in rap videos' and wear clothes designed for 13 year olds as some sort of post-ironic auto-castration. kys

i'd do the manlet

me in the back

Yeah, you being a bitch online and complaining

You just haven't been listening to the right Greek

Attached: 20190407_222130.jpg (1078x798, 412K)

That blond dude in the back says it all lmao

There is not a single evidence of widespread homosexuality amongst the greeks. While we have tens of thousands evidence that the greeks considered homosexuality immoral, and was punished by the law.
archive.org/details/AdonisGeorgiadesHomosexualityInAncientGreeceTheMythIsCollapsing

>sixteen year old boys
Can one be arrested on the basis of Yea Forums posts? This is why I've never pretended to be a pedophile/racist on Yea Forums. Yes, only one of those is illegal, but still.

Attached: really activates the almonds.png (680x680, 59K)

I'm extremely edgy and racist on Yea Forums and have been for over a decade and tell people they're going to get shot in the coming economic collapse often. The only time I was ever arrested for a Yea Forums post was in 2008 because I printed out a 17 page thread I made about a mountain of an autistic narutard "girl" I went to school with and put it in her locker with the help of a friend. The only crime was actually giving it to her.

They are comfy clothes man

Probably in some meme euro country. I've been extremely racist on Yea Forums over the span of the last ten years and currently work a higher level government job.

How's life for you?

Based

And what's the alternative? What's the Yea Forums way to dress?

>Tfw never had a Yea Forums bf in high school to fuck me in between the thighs and explain Aristotle to me

Probably why I ended up this way

I'd fuck mulldog between the thighs at any time of the day.

He is a raging homosexual, so you got a chance.

the philosophers turtleneck

Attached: 0000000622_9_1_1.jpg (1024x753, 58K)

take your pick
theschooloflife.com/shop/us/fashion/

fbpb slash thread

he's an actual closet fag tho

It genuinely must suck living in some europoor shithole dystopia country where you are in constant fear of thoughtcrime and going to prison for saying something un-PC. I pity you poor bastards.