Discuss

Attached: HarukiMurakami.png (381x313, 210K)

The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle or Kafka on the Shore

Did he get worse with time?

The one with the short haired cute women wearing golden ear rings and silver bracelets drinking beer at a kitchen table
Oh wait that is all of them

Discus

Attached: E1400BD1-C7E9-41CF-A98B-9B356B516700.jpg (1356x1600, 220K)

Only read norwegian wood and Kafka but he's a hack I'm 100% confident

cute girls read murakami

Murakami, Haruhi. Dislike him. A third-rate raconteur, clumsy and vulgar. A zombie cannibalizing Western modus vivendi, a claptrap novelist and a slapdash comedian.
Some of his books are extraordinarily amusing. Nobody takes his fantastical musings seriously.
Wind Up Bird Chronicle. His best work, though an obvious and shameless truncation of European classics.
Kafka on the Shore. Dislike it intensely.
IQ84. Dislike it intensely. Ghastly doggerel

Attached: 1553903335525.jpg (780x520, 41K)

Have to fap after every 30 pages, don't recommend.

shit writer for pseuds
he's almost an asian john green with two o three decent books
btw, after dark is his worst book

Remains of the day

based Nabokov poster

This, also The Unconsoled

Anyone who doesnt think he's at least good knows nothing about literature or what it means to be a writer.

everyone in this thread pretending they dont like reading whole chapters about fucking ghosts

Genuinely one of my favorite living novelists. Hardboiled wonderland was based. I will concede he is hit or miss. Some of his novels suck.

elaborate on his qualities then.

Shut the fuck up retard. He's decent to good, surely, but there are so many glaring faults in his work that, considering your assertion, I'm not convinced YOU know anything about literature

killing commendatore is right up there with wind up bird and 1Q84

so i would say no, hes gotten better

youre stupid

the former

Wind Up Bird Chronicle

I've also read Hardboiled Wonderland and Kafka on the Shore, neither were nearly as good