How much did everyone read today? I got to four books before I started feeling sleepy

How much did everyone read today? I got to four books before I started feeling sleepy.

First book - 14 pages
Second book - 5 pages
Third book - 5 pages
Fourth book - 4 pages

28 pages total. Not bad I guess.

Attached: 17635501_10153942146599159_8674363373687229622_o.jpg (957x960, 103K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/1998-trump-people-quote/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

51 pages of 1 book. Finished it.

Why are you reading four books at once? At this right you'll never finish any.

Also that quote is fake

Z E R O
E
R
O

Oh I don't actually read books. It's too much effort. I just lurk on here, save Yea Forums charts, make reading lists and read quotes and summaries from time to time (mostly quitting halfway through).

based. why read word gibberish and charlatanery when you can get the ideas straight?
I do read books, but only these that are too hard to be summarized (some philosophy texts) or have a beautiful prose (religious texts, for example)

>I bet my numbers would be terrific

Attached: 2016-11-24T00-52-39-633Z--1280x720.video_1067x600.jpg (1067x600, 59K)

>counting pages instead of words
never gonna make it

not bad for a political literally who

>prose
>religious text

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 16K)

Now subtract 11 million illegals from Hillary's total and half whatever cooked up dead/felonious/double vote tally they attributed to blacks and you'll have the real number.

Only difference between Democrats and Republicans is that Republicans don’t even bother to pretend that they aren’t in bed with Wall Street.

>If I were to make up a quote, I'd make it up on Yea Forums. They're the dumbest group of posters in the world. They believe anything on 4channel. I could lie and they'd still eat it up. I bet my (you)s would be terrific

Do you read more than the average induan?

Attached: 20190407_160541.jpg (625x423, 118K)

*indian

Just imagine being this autistic

Very good image, to be “in bed with Wall Street”. Congrats.

Nice meme. Go read JR, Gaddis wrote about them bussing blacks around to cheat ballots in the fucking 60s.

designated reading streets?

Yesterday read all of Candide, 5 chapters of dosty's the double, and maybe 20 pages of academic stuff relevant to my interests. Then I wrote 6000 words.

Nice argument

Was gaddis secretly /ourguy/?

how did cuckservatives get so cucked?

There is also a part in JR where he vindicates the racist character who was never really shown to be irrational about it beforehand. Sadly he married and fathered a jewess.

I saw an episode of some bald travel guy on youtube in India looking through the book bazaar. Not the greatest selection of books in the world but a lot of people were perusing them

>Hillary won CA by 4 million votes

this obviously a fake quote
snopes.com/fact-check/1998-trump-people-quote/

Same. I mostly just listen to music now.

>just 28 pages.

No it's real

based
I watched ITV in my pants all day

over 100 pages of Yea Forums

The irony is on a fourth level; he won that's the point brainlet.

Why does he look so dark here?

No, it's fake

17. It was a rather slow day for me.

You having a cry m8?