Post your novel ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere

Post your novel ideas. It's not like they're going anywhere.

Attached: Flehmen-Response-Tapir.jpg (1032x774, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docdroid.net/AJdc73v/a-dragons-guide-to-magick.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sleppy pige

Sleppy pige

No, if they do go somewhere my idea will be recorded in the archives and people will recognize me as a weirdo that posted on Yea Forums.

sleppy pige.

sleppy pige

sleppy pige

sleppy pige

sleppy pige

Okay so it's a fantasy setting, and a group of young aristocrats all join up with an elite honor unit, because it's expected of them and they need military careers to succeed in politics later in life.

The unit, however, is a sham, and is deployed to a ceremonial garrison at an underground gate to the great city that has never been opened in a thousand years. This is because their parents didn't want to risk them actually getting hurt, they just wanted them to technically serve in a prestigious military unit for a few years and then move on to join Parliament or whatever.

So these kids, who all went to military school, who all went to academy, who all went to officer's training, are basically stuck in an underground bunker for six years watching a gate that is never going to be attacked, slowly accumulating medals because their parents are rich. Some of the older officers actually saw combat, and they're happy to be out of it, but the youths hate it, because they're supposed to be fighting and earning glory. They begin to bicker among themselves, forming factions under a new, ambitious young officer who wants to request that the whole unit be transferred to the front lines, things start getting violent.

Then the unthinkable happens: The gate is actually attacked. Some sapper force of the enemy blows the gate, and the men have to work together to drive them off. They call for help, but the bureaucrats upstairs assume that it's a prank because the gate hasn't been attacked in a thousand years. Now you have a bunch of eager youngbloods led by exhausted alcoholic officers fighting against a huge enemy force in defense of their nation, without support, still dealing with the factional politics of the unit itself.

I call it "In Search of Lost Time," my name is Marcel Proust.

sounds like some anime plot

retard

Literally just add "it's an all-female unit and their wear maid uniforms" and it would be.

based

Heh, sleppy pige.

pige gos to slep

based pige. remember, #pigegang. when you are losing an argument or being attacked by aggressive anons, post pige. pigeposters will come to your aid.

reddit

pige

pige?

based and pigepilled

"pige"

based

I would say, but one of u faggots might steal it

I wrote like 14 pages of drivel L@@K docdroid.net/AJdc73v/a-dragons-guide-to-magick.pdf

The Case of the Curious Conflagration follows Michael Lockeshield, beloved Lockeshield (morally bankrupt delinquent), who came from the West Coast and comes to Boston in 1984, a moral and intellectual era. Michael follows his dream, along with the amazing millions of photographers, Lt. Blitheless (famed ex-con) and through the Gulf War with his cousin, Darren (half white half brown) and his friend, Marcus McCalister (New York busboy). So Michael is attracted to the delightful world of the rich, the deceived, the loved ones and the deceived. As Michael demonstrates, in and out of the world where he lives, he expresses an impossible story of love, a unchangeable dream and a great Kuwati disaster, with a modern mirror on our modern disputes.