The weak should fear the strong

The weak should fear the strong

Attached: 1554492123567.jpg (3072x2304, 718K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bYa9bYBeJFs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're in for a big surprise when he wakes up

This fat fucks money probably helped more lions than one old ass lion dying

Absolute degeneracy.

Udo Dirkschneider has really let himself go

Lol!

Holy shit, did he kill it by sitting on it?

Like it or not, a lion is an exceptionally weak thing when compared to human ingenuity.

Of course, that fat fuck would be slaughtered if he ever had to face off with an actual capable person with another gun, but w/e.

This is actually something to celebrate, considering the amount humans have struggled and suffered to get out of the fucking wilderness and start a society. Now, one of our most useless little pansy almost imobile fatties can take out a lion easily. That's fucking amazing.

what the fuck when bro

WOAH! Elephants do have big mammaries.

Choke on your anthropocentric aesthetic, filthy humanist. You wouldn't know beauty if she sat on your face and pissed down your throat.

yall need to understand the concept of hobbesian equality

wtf did the jannies just delete my post? because it said n*gger? since when does this happen?

good, all racists should get the rope

stfu nigger

fuck off racist

woah edgy

paris killing achilles

yeah but we've been able to kill lions for quite a while now, perhaps he should take advantage of one of our more recent inventions, the internet, and look up some proper diets.

Alright bro, go hang out with a lion sometime, they'll be totally cool with you reciprocate your appreciation of their beauty.

Nigger

woah tranny

But imagine how many lions he would feed with his body.

Lol, I posted this in the bullying thread when that dude said capitalism and bullying are natural, what happened to it?

Based.
Behold Ingenuity; Strength; Beauty.

Attached: themodern ben woolfitt.jpg (700x525, 48K)

>lion gets old
>no longer can produce offspring
>still is wired to compete for females
>kills lion cubs and fights other lions
>if you don't kill him there will be more harm done to lions than if you kill him

What if lattes came out of those orifices but they knew exactly how many pumps and onions milkies you want every time

Is that from ulrich seidls safari?

We have to be advertiser friendly.

I hate Americans so fucking much

africoons kill lions too

I just hate how disgusting he looks in that image. I hate niggers too, ofc.

That's a big orange man.

Kek you have a talent user

>trolley problem of nature
WOW, so THIS is the power of the moderns!

Attached: keeping memory alive.png (986x725, 779K)

The lion would just get pushed out by younger males and starve. These hunts aren't to protect 3 year old Lions. The purpose is to kill off a lion that's going to starve in a couple months and raise money for anti-poaching and conservation. Of course this working hinges on:
>africa not being corrupt
>there being no negative repercussions on culling old males in a population
>if something can kill me it needs to be expunged from this Earth
>appreciation of natural aesthetics means going out and yiffing with Lions

Can he even move around without a motorized scooter?

It must be pretty hot over there in land of the niggers.

Hey, kids. Don't forget to listen to UncleTedcore:
youtu.be/bYa9bYBeJFs

Americans are niggers. And kikes. The jannies of the species.

Attached: brrrrr.jpg (1274x1578, 557K)

No the lion is bigger and stronger than the younger males and he fucking murders them.

Hey I’m Butterfly and I only post when I’m being a dick to that guy ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_; ;_;

She posted a picture of an angel today.

Lions get usurped all the time dude. Aging is a thing.

If one lion that can't produce kills 4 lions that can, that lion should be shot.

You don't know shit about Lions. Drop a bitch on your head.

They're in for an even bigger surprise when He wakes up.

Attached: 1554211399478.jpg (1000x1000, 171K)

>ywn experience beauty sitting on your face and using you as a toilet

upvoted

kek

>humans evolve to be smart bois while lions dont
>humans build powerful projectile weapons which lets them easily kill the lions while being fat as fuck
>NOOOOOOO LION SHOULD STILL WIN >':(

>durr muh HFY
I await the cleansing fire which humanity pushes itself towards every single day

Attached: mfw jesus.png (251x165, 110K)

the blonde beast

Just kill yourself dude no one cares or wants to listen to your endless shit

Fuck lions

Culling older lions is an important part of conservation. I wouldn't expect you to know this, since you're a brainlet, but African wildlife preserves are basically paid for entirely by exotic game hunters.

>b-b-b-b-
No. There is no rational argument against this, you're just acting like a child.

Yeah it's not actually 2009 anymore, HFY is strictly mainstream now. The question is whether we move forward to ethno-nationalism or not.

It always entertains me to see the sheer asshurt of anti-HFY faggots as your world is slowly torn from your fingers and smashed in front of you. Sorry kid, your era is over, we're not really doing the Jewish self-hatred thing anymore.

imagine being so sexually frustrated you have to book a sixth plane ticket for your wife, so she can watch you shoot a cat

That pic is just infuriating. He really needed someone to tell him to stop well before it got to that point

You’ll say there are no gods until there is one.

yes but there is something deeply unsettling about this fat fuck who can barely walk shooting a vigorous lion
it defies my sense of justice and morality