Are there any books about weight gain?

Are there any books about weight gain?

Attached: 81TPg80WxwL.jpg (1500x2138, 311K)

CURSE THESE FAT HORNY ELVES

Mortification of the flesh.
Fasting and mortification.
Cringe

Nah I want to read about people fattening up

Idk but thank you for this

It's unironically a decent,comfy little novel series

I want to feed her McDonald's and rub her stomach, breasts and buttocks as they swell with calories and fat

Chapter 7 of Emile Zola's L'Assomoir reads like a weight gain/stuffing fetish fic. Be warned that the rest of the book is pretty grim and depressing however.

Thank you. The rest of the book sounds like my kind of thing anyway

No problem. I'm convinced that Zola was a closet WGfag given how much he writes about people stuffing their face in great detail and the fact that I've read fetish fics written in a near identical style.

Gluttony seems to be a very underexplored subject matter in literature outside of online fetish stories. It's even more rare if you want to find stuff that praises gluttony or writes about in a way that's arousing.

Gluttony is my number 1 fetish, so I share your interest in finding material related to it.

Mind describing how you experience this fetish?

Op here. Thank you for the nice and serious response. I'll look into their work. Yes same gluttony is deffinetly my main trigger and like how I feel about most fetishes I feel there can be some good art or literature made on it
For me I really enjoy the stuffing. The slow weight gain of someone from skinny to heavy and the transformation. The absolute submission to decenadence and this hidden satisfaction to stuffing themselves even though it's wrong and embarrassing. I also like the embrassibg and humiliation factor that comes with it. Basically I've been a dengerate since child hood lol. I also like vore.

Huh. That was pretty interesting, thanks.

How do you feel about people who have a fast metabolism and cannot gain copious amounts of weight easily?

Do you have other ones? Are you the guy whose sibling shares the same one with him? Could you ever turn it off, or is liking it out of your control? You've liked it since childhood? It's such a strangely specific and seemingly random variety of fetish...

Speaking for myself, the appeal of gluttony is more to do with the pleasure rather than any humiliation. I've always been a skelly in terms of my weight, but I've always loved food and am capable of being a real glutton myself if I allow it. Because of that, I really love girls who are gluttonous since I can share that love of food with them.

There's also the pleasure of feeling completely stuffed and the fact that big, bloated bellies tend to look cute on girls. Them being satisfied at how much they've eaten and talking about how stuffed they are also drives me wild. I also like the decadent side too, but it has to be more like a jovial feast where everyone walks away happy and with swollen stomachs rather than anything to do with suffering.

So ultimately, I'd like a cute girl who loves just pigging out in front of me. And in all honesty, I'd be fine also pigging out alongside her if it made her feel more comfortable.

I'm just looking for some literature about gluttons, because written gluttony tends to be extremely arousing.

I don't care either way. I've dated someone my same skinny weight who struggled to gain weight and now wit someone who is chubby. Also it's not something I'd want to do to someone irl or a partner or myself. I like the voyeur aspect and will watch videos of jewtube or other places and watch people stuff themselves or read about it. It's pretty much fantasy for me

Also, let me just expand on this by saying weight gain isn't really my concern. You can be a glutton without being fat. I'm more of a fan of the distended stomachs you get from overeating rather than any WG personally.

Would be interested too.
I think weight gain fetish is an evolutionary response of one having a fast metabolism and making a balanced metabolism for the offspring.

For me it's the weight gain and the transformation that is most arousing.

Understandable. I'm okay with a little bit of chub myself as long as it's not morbid obesity.

For me though, I'm mostly into the pure hedonistic indulgence of gluttony itself, with the bloated belly being proof that they've enjoyed themselves.

God, I wish there was more lit that was pro-gluttony. Most of what I could find other than Zola was either Christian texts demonising gluttony, or a quick mention that a character ate their fill and that's it.