Books with the best descriptions of sex?

How else am I going to experience it?

Attached: zpb40gxnaru11.jpg (2048x1536, 397K)

for you?

rodger - my twisted world

The most amazing thing about that picture, to me, is that the people sitting at the table in the background are also fat. America is a magical place

wtf is wrong with white people

Lard and neon-bright hair dye go together like chocolate & cherry, but to the the effect of zero taste.

Americans are neither white nor are they people.

Why do people do this

Trannies go in dee oven

Savage Detectives by Bolaño. The first two hundred pages will make you feel bad for not being a chad when you were young.

lol the number of guys in that pic

I'm confused.

>women don’t exist

Attached: 825208DF-BBA1-4DFA-AAC6-CD8BF4509E4E.jpg (750x1334, 356K)

Women need make up.

my diary desu

I fucking hate these people. i could pass far better than any of them with makeup and womens clothing but i still have the decency to boymode. I unironically want to see them die a brutal death, as well as for the 6'4 chads like contra who are selfish enough to transition as straight males and demand a spotlight.

what kind of black magic brain washing happened to these people that video games turned them into trannies?

"If on a winter's night a traveler" has by far my favorite

There actually are some real women in the far background

>Celebrating cruelty to innocents
You are reading the wrong books and spending time on the wrong websites. Change or perish

Curious specimens they are.

A Dance with Dragons

And the cringiest. It's almost fanfiction tier in subject

anorexic males here are treated like AIDS sufferers during the 80s
t. doesn't have AIDS

Hogg by Samuel Delany

>be fat
>lose 100 pounds over years
>just hit healthy weight
>parents show concern
>doctor shows concern
It's baffling honestly

Gravity's Rainbow

To be fair, there really are a lot of guys that could benefit from gaining some weight. Men aren't supposed to look like skellingtons, it's just weird. Even just gaining 10 pounds of muscle from casually going to the gym would do wonders for most people

>gaining 10 pounds of muscle from casually going to the gym
that is not typically the way Americans gain 10 pounds, however

Pay for sex. Quit being a nancy boyscout. There are highly qualified professionals out there waiting to service you. You are not 'above' it.

that picture... wow. the Marry, Fuck, Kill game would quickly become Kill, Kill, Kill.

You can't just read sex to experience it, faggot.

based

Most of the people who frequent this board are the male equivalent anglocucks of pic related. No wonder the quality of the board is so low.

Why is there never pictures like this but with actual top tier trannies.

because those don't exist outside of the internet

Probably because there's a literal handful of them. The amount of trannies is extremely small, but because of virtue signaling and political idiocy their precense has been wildly exaggerated.