My girlfriend is kind of a slut. She keeps "going out with friends" and I suspect some of her firends are other guys

My girlfriend is kind of a slut. She keeps "going out with friends" and I suspect some of her firends are other guys

what are some books I can rec she read to turn her into an honest woman?

Attached: 6ppmeltdvop21.jpg (508x767, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Black-Conquest-Interracial-Cuckold-Erotica-ebook/dp/B07KC7VSGB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she's definitely cheating on you, and there are no honest women. Just cheat on her back, it's the 21st century ffs

amazon.com/Black-Conquest-Interracial-Cuckold-Erotica-ebook/dp/B07KC7VSGB

Attached: black future.jpg (313x500, 41K)

don't be such a fucking pussy. let her have her space. if you can't cut it, find a girl who has no friends

Attached: 41F1035CF81F4C798F04981DDF50C17F.jpg (700x656, 55K)

Madame Bovary

who even cares if their gf fucks other dudes in the current year

you sound like a big loser in all honesty my brethren🐸

Do you have any real reason to suspect she's lying to you other than that she's a woman?

Yes. When I asked her why she was spending so much time with other people, she said something to me like "WTF are you talking about we're not even dating"

D U M P
H
E
R

Like this post if you are still reading this thread in 2019!!!!!

So then she's not actually your girlfriend? Have you even slept with her?

Not yet but I do love and she will be mine. Peterson says to visualize your success you must live each day as the man you want to be and I want to be her boyfriend.

m8 pls get some better bait

It's honestly not bait.

Yes it is

dude I swear ask me anything about her. I need advice to win her over and I'll do anything for her.

It's over and books won't help you.
Just practise talking to women until you are walking the line between friendship and anger. You don't want either.
It's fine to have female friends if you want to get more comfortable around women, but you also don't want to be that guy.

Fuck off lol

can't turn a hoe into a housewife, my guy

Well, if you have no idea who her friends are, then it's probably time to evaluate how close you actually are. Meeting her friends is one of the first steps you should go through to check the kind of company she keeps.

Other than that, woman don't really change much. They start out their adult years more mature than men, and by the age of 25 they're more or less the person they're going to be. If she's not wife material now, she's never going to be

As the other anons are saying, meet her god damn friends first you fucking dolt. And if she is doing that kinda shit, you ain't making a hoe into a--
beat me to it

I hate this argument, are we supposed to be happy with the life of a vacuous whore?

Pathetic.

>who even cares if their gf fucks other dudes in the current year

Attached: 24256.png (665x800, 54K)

>muh gf problems
>She said we aren't even dating
>Recommend me some books on this
I hope you understand that this is extremely bad bait and completely stale at this point.
Please try to improve on whatever you do.

Cheat on her with dudes to make her feel bad about herself

Any book but maybe romanticism ones just make her sit down and read with you for an hour separate books every day

t. thot

Based and blackpilled

yfw im a sexually successful male functioning properly in society

Attached: 1554151694054.png (861x877, 186K)

A friend of mine that now has herpes certainly cares, he didn't before the herpes.