Why should or shouldn't one read Nick Land?

Why should or shouldn't one read Nick Land?

Attached: nickland.jpg (620x350, 49K)

>should
it's exceptionally entertaining

as someone with hundreds of likes from the Yea Forums community I say no

Read him, especially his CCRU stuff. He has some interesting stuff to say despite what the pseuds on this board say about him. Just don't actually become a neoreactionary once you get through his body of work.

press f to spit🏴

(((heads)))
Heads and you should.

As someone with more likes from the Yea Forums community I say yes.

Coin Flip: Tails

if this post gets one like I'll post a rare Nicc

right that comes after moldbug obviouslyCoin Flip: Tails

Attached: moldbug_harry_potter.jpg (480x360, 20K)

wow good work anons

Attached: 1550180977483.jpg (172x118, 4K)

I've never read Land but I think I've come to grips with the essential elements of his philosophy after spending time in the Land/accelerationist threads here on Yea Forums.

quick define hyperstition

that Nick might be rare for a reason to be honest👌

sentient capital arrives from the future

and impossible question

lmao

I finished his dark enlightenment essay the other day. What should I read next, Fanged Noumera? What else has he done?

Yeah read Fanged N, or the CCRU collection that is available. Both are 10/10, some of the best contemporary philosophy I have ever read.

you should have started with Fanged Noumena

Attached: DbqEgpmVwAASeeQ.jpg (1024x1024, 81K)

It’s just a more complicated way of describing a social construct. Literally that’s all it is. He and his followers deny it because they say that hyperstition is really ‘real’, but that requires you to buy into some sort of literally occult/metaphysical nonsense. Short of that, it’s just social construction with more steps.

dino for nick land

skelly for Nick Land

>gabbidull zo bad id gud

Attached: GABIDULL IZ ZENDIEND.jpg (171x266, 17K)

haha lol

You should also read Thirst for Annihilation. If its too pricey (used paperbacks run at 100 dollars in my country) do what I did, download the free pdf of it floating around and get it printed at your local office supply store for 5 bucks. You'll want the experience to be tactile believe me.

Attached: nick.jpg (512x288, 25K)

based

Can we get better quality?