Black pill books

what are some books that fucked you up good and now you can't ever be happy again? Pic related.

Attached: 1552963449090.jpg (640x597, 12K)

>pill
is this 2011?

you must be 18 to post here

I really loathe the phrase "x"-pilled. IMO demonstrates perfectly what is going wrong today.

Attached: 1553142869653.png (1720x1152, 1.48M)

I do too, but for a 3 word subject I don't know what else to use

I like your reasoning.

can someone please explain these new pill colours? I've lost track long ago

Redpill is like conservatives who claim to see past leftist lies (ie. the REAL truth)
Blue pill = leftist cucks
Black pill is just admitting that the world is fucked and can't be saved (ie. abject nihilism)

I don't really know how else to explain it

Lay off the memes

He who fights memes might take care lest he thereby become a meme. And if you gaze for long into a meme, the meme gazes also into you

Attached: 308.jpg (2800x830, 614K)

The only pill that counts is the breadpill—Roman Catholicism.

Islam is more true to Aristotle

The Matrix (1999)
The Matrix Reloaded (2003)
Enter the Matrix (2003)
The Matrix Revolutions (2003)

Have sex

computer hacker neo... YES, yes you have uncovered the truth – what one might even CALL “the blackpill.”
well
here
We
go
in my right hand is the beta af bluepill (wimpy wimpy wimpy!), neo. in my right hand is the epic blackpill (HEFTY HEFTY HEFTY), neo. NOW, you can take the blackpill and suddenly youll be a badass who realizes it doesnt even matter if you dont have a gf, OR you can take the bluepill. everything will go back to normal. youll still view yourself as a loser.
Your choice

Attached: CCF419CC-A7BE-4840-9CEE-AF8A4A554601.jpg (500x303, 41K)

Attached: 51S85XWRAKL._SX313_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (315x474, 24K)

TED was a white pill for me. It gived me the courage to do everything I can to leave this shithole and movesomewhere where i can be self sufficient.

>ted
thats a yikes from me dog.

Lol at all the salty incels in this thread. Good thread OP btw. Recommend pic related, as well as Technological Society and Propaganda by Ellul. For the max black pill, read the declassified/leaked UK and US intelligence documents on psyops. The more recent the leak the blacker the pill.

Attached: revolutionaryspirit.jpg (331x499, 37K)

Society of the Spectacle
Simulacra and Simulation
Fanged Noumena
The Scapegoat
Difference and Repetition
Understanding Media: The Extensions of Man
Being and Time
Acausality, The Dark Gods, and The Order of Nine Angles