What works of literature show the effect a completely passive father and an overemotional feminising mother can have on...

What works of literature show the effect a completely passive father and an overemotional feminising mother can have on a future adult male?
Also what works explain why they fail to see the part they have in the sons lack of character, will, assertiveness, inability to endure hardship, very low emotional resilience and inability to understand manful competition or why someone would seek out risk/suffering.

Attached: Louvre.jpg (1080x1350, 186K)

French women look like THAT?

my diary desu

Shes Canadian.
@adielgrech

>Also what works explain why they fail to see the part they have in the sons lack of character, will, assertiveness, inability to endure hardship, very low emotional resilience and inability to understand manful competition or why someone would seek out risk/suffering.
Blaming a passive father for this is totally bonkers because I’ve struggled from the same issues with an overbearing, dominant-alpha-type father. After a certain point, you just have to stop blaming your parents and see how you can change for the better. Self-pity and chronic resentment can be more debilitating than the original injury.

>Self-pity and chronic resentment can be more debilitating than the original injury.
They are parts of the original injury.

That kind of therapeutic drivel is easy to say but for most people hard to achieve. Self pity is never useful but some degree of resentment for those who wronged you is unavoidable, especially for a parent.

Parenting is so much more than just making sure your kid doesn’t die

How feminising are we talking about here, like treating her son like a girl, forcefully crossdressing him, and giving him T blockers, have him go on an HRT regime through his teens, and finally a sex change surgery right before he turns 18?

that is awfully specific

>That kind of therapeutic drivel is easy to say but for most people hard to achieve
I’ll admit that. Hell, even I can’t live up to it. But advice doesn’t have to be easy or even practicable by the person who gives it for it to be good.

>Parenting is so much more than just making sure your kid doesn’t die
Also agreed. But after a certain point, what are you as a child of less-than-stellar parents supposed to do? Perpetually stew in resentment and nurse that grievance?

>some degree of resentment for those who wronged you is unavoidable
And overcoming this resentment is a part of overcoming the injury, one of the most difficult and also most important parts.

I don't like her face. While her body it's glorious.
>stop posting jezebels

oblomov desu

Time to put down the maple syrup and crepes bathed in cream.

I went to university with her. She's a bit of a cunt

my country did something good for once

Mid 20s by that time most succes should be on your own if your 25 or older you should have your shit together

No More Mr Nice Guy by Robert Glover

You have to be 18 to post here

braap

True, there are many different paths to misery and loneliness. But they all can be traced to how you were raised, id est how your parents fucked your nervous system.

These pictures so enticing. You can construct a whole story and fap to that. I can't do it with unclothed thots anymore.

Yeah this. Read it when I had a very Oblomov lifestyle. Shook me enough to get a part-time job and accept that although wageslavery is not so good as financial independence, it is better than NEETdom.

Workin toward being a Stolz.

Firm handshake and look em in the eye.

No excuse. Hard labour will do ya good.

This is an insightful book about the neurological aspects of different environments during the formative period of a new human.
What I still don't know is how to repair or fix problems incurred during early childhood. Book doesn't say. Do yours?

Attached: tough.jpg (994x1500, 200K)

Sons and Lovers by DH Lawrence

Pretty much this. There's not going to be some healing climax where your parents apologize for the faults in your character you blame them for. Just suck it up and move on. It's not like they have the ability to actually hinder you anymore once you're an adult.

They fuck you up, your mum and dad.
They may not mean to, but they do.
They fill you with the faults they had
And add some extra, just for you.

But they were fucked up in their turn
By fools in old-style hats and coats,
Who half the time were soppy-stern
And half at one another’s throats.

Man hands on misery to man.
It deepens like a coastal shelf.
Get out as early as you can,
And don’t have any kids yourself.

(Philip Larkin)

The OP almost exactly describes the plot of Sons and Lovers.

American Psycho

STOP

POSTING

JEZEBELS

But it only covers one aspect - relationships.

>What works of literature show the effect a completely passive father and an overemotional feminising mother can have on a future adult male?
my diary

what a filthy thot.

>vapid cunt humble bragging
>incel wouldnotbang
>thirsty paki loves bobs
life is fucking golden lads

Attached: Capture.jpg (830x610, 70K)

jezebel threads: shit posting galore, whooping and hollering from the ape gallery
'homoerotic Yea Forums?' threads: calm, measured discussion on male aesthetics

Barry Lyndon at least the movie had a theme like that

What works of Armenian literature show the effect of farting into a bottle, storing it in a cellar, eating 2 kg of spaghetti, failing captcha three times in a row because Sagittarius was too close to Venus and puking because you ate too much spaghetti?

Attached: 1553388671027.png (1133x814, 261K)

I almost vomited reading her biogram alone.

This.
Jezebelposting should be an autobannable offense