Was there ever a bigger cuck in the entire history of western philosophy than Bertrand Russell?

Was there ever a bigger cuck in the entire history of western philosophy than Bertrand Russell?

Attached: quote-hegel-s-philosophy-is-so-odd-that-one-would-not-have-expected-him-to-be-able-to-get-bertrand-r (850x400, 86K)

I almost feel bad for him

Attached: ronw.png (1703x76, 11K)

Jesus

Stirner was a literal cuck.

There's this one quote where another famous philospher (or political?) writes about him that he's a cold/bad human for not getting it and in claims it strongly affected Russel.
Thx is anyone can cite it.

no, he’s objectively the worst. reminder that there were at least TWO occasions on which he was BTFO so badly that he considered suicide, one of which was literally a single sentence from Wittgenstein

Sure, but he’s still right about Hegel.

What sentence is that?

He was a Hegelian idealist in the late 1800s

Yes he was wrong about everything (except maybe neutral monism) but he's important in the history of philosophy

I heard about him paying people to fuck his wife, is there truth to this? I guess it was ok as long as it pleased him

Wittgenstein came to see me – we were both cross from the heat – I showed him a crucial part of what I have been writing. He said it was all wrong, not realizing the difficulties – that he had tried my view and knew it wouldn’t work. I couldn’t understand his objection – in fact he was very inarticulate – but I feel in my bones that he must be right, and that he has seen something that I have missed. If I could see it too I shouldn’t mind, but as it is, it is worrying, and has rather destroyed the pleasure in my writing.

There is no truth to this. The two had an open relationship, as Stirner believed the closed relationship of marriage was a spook. The two ended up breaking up, as Stirner made no money and practically sucked his wife dry financially (as per his views).

This one?

Attached: Russell BTFO.jpg (601x697, 234K)

>Russell's hypocrisy was the worst part
I think it was the cuckoldry

Attached: 1_2ARZ5rVoVfX6He0zx4Rw_A.jpg (1500x957, 234K)

Pretty interesting read, but it only goes to confirm DH Lawrence was psychopath degenerate. The little touches like the obviously fabricated woman anecdote. Reads like the CIA’s letter to MLK.

>CIA’s letter to MLK

to be fair mlk was a wild motherfucker

Based, redpilled & checked your sevens

Lawrence was a madman. His essays are way more interesting than his novels.

He is entirely correct about Hegel, though.

Of course. He saw him as a rival kantian

Best philosopher of the 20th century.

How is he a cuck? If you can't say it in plain language then it's probably not worth saying.

>Best philosopher of the 20th century.

Y I K E S

i have the most respect of analytical philosophers as no one gives a shit about them. Their distant cousin mathematics is uninterested but sometimes will help and the closer philosophy has split course and labeled them as black shees nearly, analytical philosophy is pretty fucking cool although its the most isolated philosophy. All the philosphers in Analytical philosophy are pretty much hilarous characters but so is every philospher so who knows.

>analytical philosophy is pretty fucking cool although its the most isolated philosophy

When you only experience philosophy on Yea Forums...

I'm just mentioning modern western philosophy you fucking idiot, if i made a reference to any non western culture philosophy this post would get zero (you)s as idiots like yourself only recognize two categories in philosophy's track. I'm not a burger like you bud but its easy to see how you fuckheads think

At least he's honest.

he was unironically autistic

What is the source on this

To clarify;

>All that has gone wrong with me lately comes from Wittgenstein’s attack on my work – I have only just realized this. It was very difficult to be honest about it, as it makes a large part of the book I meant to write impossible for years to come probably … I must be much sunk – it is the first time that I have failed in honesty over work. I have been creeping back towards a better frame of mind all these weeks, but have only really achieved it today. Only yesterday I felt ready for suicide…
this is the latter part of that letter.

This is your brain on Academic.

DH Lawrence yeah, but Russel got better when he realized that guy was insane or at least a really bad guy that Russel wouldn't want to associate with. Lawrence wrote shit like wanting to gas the handicapped and begged for money from his friends.