Tfw no bookish gf

>tfw no bookish gf
youtube.com/watch?v=1TX6advvbDA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLJBzhcSWTk
youtube.com/watch?v=WlckdvjK0Io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You think she dates black guys?

>School of Life
Thats a big YIKES for me, friend. Upon witnessing their logo in the corner of the video, I had to close it, sorry.

>sexiness of Chad 'n Stacy holding books in their hands

i find it so wierd that u say these comments, black ppl are ordinary people like anyone else. its like saying "does she date human men?" u have a sick mind and project sick perceptions onto other people

exclusively, but not because of pleasure since she instinctually knows that they're inferior. Rather, out of guilt.

why do you hate alain power bottom?

She reads either pretentious bullshit she doesn't understand or YA trash so bad not even Qidian would want it.

Attached: 4356475647475.png (807x805, 147K)

Not him, but you assume she views black people in the same way as you do. Perhaps the purpose of this anons relentless posts is to say "hey, don't just assume she thinks exactly like you do, it is no better than racism."

Black people are people like anyone else, I fully agree. I mean, less intelligent, more prone to violence, aggression, and criminal behavior, siginificantly less cultured, incapable of progress, and unable to maintain any semblance of social cohesion within their communities, but apart from these minor factors, they're just usual fellas like you and I.

We've been over this.
Everybody feels better than this cringeworthy depiction, because the cringeworthy depiction is for people who don't actually know about books and see reading as more of an aesthetic choice than authentic appreciation of a form.
What you're experiencing is a classic revulsion of posers, characteristic of american subculture. Welcome europoors.

Are Americans posers or hate posers?

Why is this guy obsessed with sex? So many of his videos seem to include it, even when its only tangentially related to the topic

>He says, whilst denying a perfectly qualified applicant the job because they were black

all bald people are sex weirdos

So you're saying blacks are typical Americans ? Well put.

Also, he always finds a way to jab at "romanticism", regardless of subject.

Both. The hate for pose is itself often a pose. It's positio ad infinitum.

Trying too hard but you caught those two retards. I guess general intelligence has gone down.

You would think this self-described philosopher could describe the philosophies of others well. No. Here is his describing why Socrates disliked democracy
youtube.com/watch?v=fLJBzhcSWTk
Try not to cringe

So I guess footfags are equally autistic in both genders

Attached: 1551541262833.jpg (221x246, 51K)

>School of the big gay
You can have, one yike

>dude reading Ulysses puts on his glasses MIDWAY THROUGH READING

youtube.com/watch?v=WlckdvjK0Io

school of MUH DICK

Attached: gonzo.jpg (320x376, 34K)

She ONLY dates negros

>good-looking people look sexy doing anything
hudda thunkit

He's trying to prove he's Not Like Those Other Anglos

>The School of LARP

based and fuck niggers

>le people who read wear glasses
What is, 1800s? Nigga never heard of electric light, contacts, or LASIK?

He’s Jewish

Some of us have permanently fucked up eyes that can't be fixed by lasik. And if you only need glasses to read, it's easier to just put them on while reading than to wear contacts all day

Attached: Bookishness.jpg (302x302, 17K)

>nigga
Shut up whiteboi

He's just like me!

Talented writer or just another pretty face?

Attached: mike.jpg (511x683, 131K)

I wish I knew how to read

Attached: 1399758710961s.jpg (250x241, 10K)

Literally can't put in contacts. The optician tried twice for an hour each and gave up

Maybe I should start reading in public, then.

made me fucking gag

I've been thinking a little about why we associate glasses with intelligence, when in fact poor eyesight (bad genetic lot) is an indicator of the opposite. I have concluded that it is a holdover from a time when only the defective children of the wealthy were likely to get checked by an optician.

absolutely based

Thats a fucking CHAD right there chief.

Even though this is bait, your accusation that those posters are mentally ill is 100% accurate.

That’s not a chad. Chads are happy go lucky retards who have toothy smiles, a mop of hair swept to the side, and a normal length neck. A chad is one of your more outgoing and nonfat buddies who is objectively likeable and obnoxious.

niggers are halfway between human and a gorilla

Attached: 6mUpw2t.jpg (1455x811, 46K)

God i hope so

I was being sarcastic bucko. But according to his novel-biography, atomized, he has probably lived some shit that most people wouldnt believe.
He is alsmost the exact contrary that the school of life tries to depict in the video.

>open video
>school of life watermark
>close video